PDA

View Full Version : Another rant about stupid drivers...

Ran
08-15-2007, 08:01 AM
This morning I noticed something that bothers me. So I thought I'd share. :cheers:

When you approach an intersection with a red light, there is a fairly large white line that indicates where you are supposed to stop. It is usually a few feet before the crosswalk and well out of the path of any passing traffic. This is positioned as to allow traffic to proceed as smoothly as possible. So why is it that people feel the desire to cross this line and stop half way in the f*cking intersection? Because I just love making a left turn and having to go over into the next lane just because 300lb. Mrs.C*ntbag in her oversized, piece of sh*t Yukon decided that she would stop well over the crosswalk and into the intersection. Just once, I would love to see a semi make a turn and sideswipe the sh*t out of one of these retards. :mad:

Thoughts? :)

STI LOVER
08-15-2007, 08:15 AM
yea that is true. f'ing retards. they probably can't see the line or something. lol.

ilovemyhonda.
08-15-2007, 08:16 AM
i agree as well as the jerks who pull out in front of you in there minivans with there window busted out so they have a garbage bag going as slow as possible i want to ram then outta the way

RISKYB
08-15-2007, 08:20 AM
amen

ilovemyhonda.
08-15-2007, 08:21 AM
ooohhh oohhhh and whent he idiot in the fast lane are going the same speed as the person in the slow lane and no matter how hard you try you cant get around them and you can ride one of thier @$$es all day and neither one of them will get over!!!!!! ahhhhh i hate that

Sammich
08-15-2007, 08:25 AM
i do it sometimes...cuz i hate when pple roll line up perfectly w/ my car and stare inside...so i pull up..they pull up then i pull up again over the line...sorry pple :D

STI LOVER
08-15-2007, 08:26 AM
ooohhh oohhhh and whent he idiot in the fast lane are going the same speed as the person in the slow lane and no matter how hard you try you cant get around them and you can ride one of thier @$$es all day and neither one of them will get over!!!!!! ahhhhh i hate that

:stupid: hell yea. I hate that shit.

ilovemyhonda.
08-15-2007, 08:27 AM
hey mr you shouldnt have told us that.. haha j/p

Sammich
08-15-2007, 08:30 AM
hey mr you shouldnt have told us that.. haha j/p

sorry lol...but on ur statement..when pple hold up both lanes and if in any possible way that im able to get beside one of the a-holes thats holdin up traffic...i slowly mosy on into their lane..they back off and i'm free to go:lmao:..it works tho:goodjob:

Shawna
08-15-2007, 08:56 AM
i think we both drive down the same roads and they suck

Ran
08-15-2007, 08:58 AM
i think we both drive down the same roads and they suckIndeed we do. Hwy.92 FTL

ilovemyhonda.
08-15-2007, 09:07 AM
oh yea try old norcross rd..old heffers ;(

blackshine007
08-15-2007, 09:09 AM
I've lost side trim just because of that. On purpose, might I add. In my old Ford truck, might I add. I've done some rather wild shit to some of these stupid drivers. Like whenever I go to walmart and someone has parked too close or has parked crooked in their parking spark and was not willing enough to restraighten out, I will hit their vehicle. I'll cut the wheel to where my old rusted bumper will leave a lasting, if costly mark on their car. I've taken off mirrors and done a lot of paint scratching and door dinging just because of people's stupidity. And as a rule of thumb, since I drive a truck, I park more towards the back of the parking lot where there aren't so many cars. If you can still manage to park too close to me to a point I can't get in, actions like that happen. And I'm a damn good driver. I just can't put up with bullshit.

And a buddy of mine is worse than me. He told me about one situation where coming from up north from a job he had, it was a bunch of traffic and one of the lanes was closing just up ahead. there's ample signs around giving you a warning like a mile or so ahead. This lady decides that she wanted to wait at the last minute to get out of the lane just to get in front of him. So she figured that by forcing herself over, my buddy would stop. Well, my buddy isn't wrapped too tight, so he didn't stop and completely takes off her front bumper and mirror. Never stopped. Gotta love it :lmfao:

ilovemyhonda.
08-15-2007, 09:35 AM
you know what..thats like this one time i went to burlington coat factory. i was park straight and had room on both sides..well i had my son with me and his car seat is in the back seat behind the passenger side..there isnt anyone next to me..i walk through the mall for a bit come out and this nice black new tundra i believe well it was a truck was parked next to me crooked as can be and almost right up against my back passenger door..well i couldnt get my sons carseat in the car..i bashed my door over and over and over again on his nice black paint and then had to crawl through the drivers side door with the car seat which is heavy let me add..then i wrote a big note on paper you are a f*cking idiot learn how to park @$$hole only i didnt use symbols i wrote it out in full...GO ME GO ME GO ME !! ;)

ilovemyhonda.
08-15-2007, 09:36 AM
edit: parked *

Sammich
08-15-2007, 09:37 AM
i would have bust ur shit wide open...but LOLOL at the hostility

ilovemyhonda.
08-15-2007, 09:39 AM
i was gone before they came out so its all gravy!!!

d993s
08-15-2007, 12:58 PM
This morning I noticed something that bothers me. So I thought I'd share. :cheers:

When you approach an intersection with a red light, there is a fairly large white line that indicates where you are supposed to stop. It is usually a few feet before the crosswalk and well out of the path of any passing traffic. This is positioned as to allow traffic to proceed as smoothly as possible. So why is it that people feel the desire to cross this line and stop half way in the f*cking intersection? Because I just love making a left turn and having to go over into the next lane just because 300lb. Mrs.C*ntbag in her oversized, piece of sh*t Yukon decided that she would stop well over the crosswalk and into the intersection. Just once, I would love to see a semi make a turn and sideswipe the sh*t out of one of these retards. :mad:

See, this would never had happened if you had Ruiner in the passenger seat.
Here, maybe this will make you feel better:
http://flashyloops.eastofosaka.net/banana/

Maniaç
08-15-2007, 01:02 PM
lolol!! ^ wtf?

and Ran, shit like that always happens during traffic, you should know that.. stop bitching all the damn time. :p

SloWRX
08-16-2007, 08:18 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/BaboTiJa/idiot.jpg

this? lol

Ran
08-17-2007, 08:41 AM
^ Exactly. That stupid b*tch deserves the broadside of a 16-Wheeler in her bumper.

Shawna
08-17-2007, 08:45 AM
i think you need to take the back roads nate

itsjustdee
08-17-2007, 08:47 AM
GEORGIA DRIVERS SUCK.

BKgen®
08-17-2007, 08:52 AM
nobody can drive these days. add a cell phone into the equation and it makes it 10x worse.

Shawna
08-17-2007, 08:54 AM
hands free ftw

Ran
08-17-2007, 09:09 AM
nobody can drive these days. add a cell phone into the equation and it makes it 10x worse.Cell phone my @ss. Women putting on make-up are by far the worst. I'm going to get one of those bumper guards that you see on police cars, and put it on my Yaris so I can bump one of these stupid ho-bags to make them stab themselves in the eye with their eyeliner pencil.

BKgen®
08-17-2007, 09:11 AM
Cell phone my @ss. Women putting on make-up are by far the worst. I'm going to get one of those bumper guards that you see on police cars, and put it on my Yaris so I can bump one of these stupid ho-bags to make them stab themselves in the eye with their eyeliner pencil.

:lmfao:

sounds like a recipe for hilarity.

Ran
08-17-2007, 09:15 AM
Sorry, I'm not feeling well so I'm a little disgruntled.

BiH1320
08-17-2007, 09:16 AM
I hate how some people drive. Especially when you're behind them and they are turning into a neighborhood or something. And it takes them forever to turn because they take their time.

Ran
08-17-2007, 09:17 AM
I hate how some people drive. Especially when you're behind them and they are turning into a neighborhood or something. And it takes them forever to turn because they take their time.Stop n' Turn FTL

1000cckiller
08-17-2007, 09:27 AM
ooohhh oohhhh and whent he idiot in the fast lane are going the same speed as the person in the slow lane and no matter how hard you try you cant get around them and you can ride one of thier @$$es all day and neither one of them will get over!!!!!! ahhhhh i hate thatnow thats the one I hate, i damn near put a cunt into the back of a school bus this morning, for that reason.

1000cckiller
08-17-2007, 09:37 AM
But the drivers I hate most of all are those cell phone drivers, man as much as they talk on the phone you would think they are giving the car directions on what to do. Cell phone drivers almost hit me everyday.

ilovemyhonda.
08-17-2007, 09:48 AM
yeah some guy had a bumper sticker that said get off the phone and drive

ilovemyhonda.
08-17-2007, 09:51 AM
hey you know what else i hate when people get on your @$$ to make you get over and out of courtesy you get over and the person in front of you is going so slow your stuck but then that person that was on your @$$ doesnt even go past you

BiH1320
08-17-2007, 09:52 AM
I hate it when people drive side by side and you're in a hurry and they dont wanna move out of you're way.

Ran
08-17-2007, 09:53 AM
hey you know what else i hate when people get on your @$$ to make you get over and out of courtesy you get over and the person in front of you is going so slow your stuck but then that person that was on your @$$ doesnt even go past youDon't worry, if I get on your @ss and you move, I'll be sure to fly past you. :goodjob:

ilovemyhonda.
08-17-2007, 09:53 AM
^^ yeah that is true but i posted that up up up look up hehe j/p

ilovemyhonda.
08-17-2007, 09:54 AM
yanno i try to tell my boyfriend about all the bad drivers and how stupid they are and how i almost get hit everyday and he says you have more incidents then i do and i drive all day delivering stuf..this thread is helping me to relieve myself of all the idiot drives in GA and speak with people who feel the same way :)

BKgen®
08-17-2007, 09:55 AM
i'm changing my name to H84interas just to spite you.

Ran
08-17-2007, 09:57 AM
i'm changing my name to H84interas just to spite you.That's not nice, but it'd be funny as hell.

BlkCD5
08-17-2007, 10:00 AM
Sometimes I wish I had a cannon or machine guns mounted on my car. Also I'm sure the cellphone thing has been mentioned, but what puzzles me is they can afford a 50k+ car, but not have enough sense to get bluetooth

Other things:

people who brake 10000000000000 times when there is nothing ahead of them
people trying to box you in
dumb bitches who throw coke bottles out on the highway which hit your car

BiH1320
08-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Sometimes I wish I had a cannon or machine guns mounted on my car. Also I'm sure the cellphone thing has been mentioned, but what puzzles me is they can afford a 50k+ car, but not have enough sense to get bluetooth

Other things:

people who brake 10000000000000 times when there is nothing ahead of them
people trying to box you in
dumb bitches who throw coke bottles out on the highway which hit your car

Never happened to me, but if it did. I'd catch up to them and throw a glass bottle at their windshield.

ilovemyhonda.
08-17-2007, 10:13 AM
yea i would to..

BlkCD5
08-17-2007, 10:13 AM
yea, I was in the merging lane getting onto 285 though. To get to them, I would have to cut off quite a bit of 85N traffic.

ilovemyhonda.
08-17-2007, 10:19 AM
ehh thats not good.. i hate traffic you see me in and out of traffic to get to the front..

VooDooXII
08-17-2007, 11:51 AM
Just once, I would love to see a semi make a turn and sideswipe the sh*t out of one of these retards. :mad:

Oddly enough, I never would have thought of that...but hahahaha, I'd love to see that.

SloWRX
08-17-2007, 12:14 PM
cant leave out the senior citizens. goddamn it pisses me off when some fuckin 100 year old is glued to the damn steering wheel and driving 20 UNDER the speed limit!!!!!!

Ruiner
08-20-2007, 09:17 AM
See, this would never had happened if you had Ruiner in the passenger seat.
Here, maybe this will make you feel better:
http://flashyloops.eastofosaka.net/banana/

Now that was uncalled for...