PDA

View Full Version : Misc Gaming computer help.

AZN_Pride
08-14-2007, 12:14 PM
I am wanting to build my own comp, and I have a small amount of experience with computers. I am on a tight budget but I am willingto save and take my time on it. I was wondering what are some of the best parts to buy and so on.
Or I may just make one that is fast and has a lot of memory to use for photoshop.

Jblizzard
08-14-2007, 12:43 PM
well dont save up and buy one part at a time...they get obsolete fast...so i'd save around 1000 give or take..and get someone that knows what they are doing to help and get your stuff from www.newegg.com

AZN_Pride
08-14-2007, 01:43 PM
I just really want a fast one for photoshop, music, and maybe a few games like HL and what not.

Benefit
08-14-2007, 01:49 PM
get a motherboard, cpu , cooling fan , video card , modem , hard drive , power supply , floppy drive , a case and RAM.......

Jblizzard
08-14-2007, 05:30 PM
you play Counterstrike by chance? lol..

DemonEyez
08-14-2007, 06:51 PM
well.. i could help ya with advice.. but most of it would be useless because i can tell you the best parts to get for a 4k budget.. a 3k budget.. 2k.. 1k.. etc.

best thing is how much are you planning on saving.. and how much are you planning on spending. Also small details like do you need a keyboard/mouse / monitor?