PDA

View Full Version : BULLIES PUSH 6 YR OLD INTO LAKE, HE DIES, THEY WALK

BABY J
08-14-2007, 12:14 PM
If I was the father, I'd go hunting.... for 3 kids. Is it wrong? probably.. but it would be justice in my mind.

------------------------------------------

Sun Aug 12 2007

A six-year-old Pauingassi boy drowned as a result of bullying from his peers, RCMP confirmed Saturday.

Six-year-old Adam Keeper died after he disappeared early Tuesday evening, and a community-organized search found his body hours later near the banks of Fishing Lake.

Sgt. Steve Colwell said three boys -- ages seven, eight and nine -- stripped Keeper naked and pushed him into the lake.

Keeper couldn't swim and drowned after he was unable to keep his head above water.

Colwell said the three youths were questioned about the young boy's death, but can't be held criminally responsible since they're under 12.

"He was pushed into the lake," Colwell said. "There's nothing more we can do, criminally."

He said the RCMP have closed their investigation and turned the case over to Child and Family Services.

The boy's father, Harvey Owens, said his son didn't know how to swim.

"(Adam) never swam before," Owens said.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/story/4021093p-4633468c.html (http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/story/4021093p-4633468c.html)

KPowerEP3
08-14-2007, 12:16 PM
Those would be 3 dead little dipshits if they did that to my kid, Along with their parents for raising such fuck nuggets.

BABY J
08-14-2007, 12:27 PM
glad I had the water wings on by the time I was 3

KPowerEP3
08-14-2007, 12:29 PM
water wings? what are those. I just got thrown into the pool by my much older cousins.

CRXchic19
08-14-2007, 12:42 PM
i cant believe that shit.

1. who the hell lets thier 6 year out go play unsupervised with his little "friends" to begin with? if it was my kid i would not have let him go out alone like that. wtf.

2. fuck the fact that they are under 12, i'm damn sure at least that 9yr old knew what he was doing.....and didnt they watch him drown? i doubt they just pushed him and ran.

3. yeah i would give those kids a serious beating, or at least get some other kid to strip THEM naked and push them in and leave em there, obviously since he wont get prosicuted ANYWAY.

that shit is SO messed up.

Ruiner
08-14-2007, 12:59 PM
Holy fuck...

Leadfoot_mf
08-14-2007, 01:03 PM
that is disturbing to say the least. i sure hope karma gets those kids.

The Youngn
08-14-2007, 01:07 PM
Those boys need to get their asses beat. Its bad enough that they're pushing the kid in the lake but what the hell was the point of stripping him down?

GGPIS3
08-14-2007, 01:07 PM
yeah.. thats some fucked up shit.

Ruiner
08-14-2007, 01:11 PM
A little more info about this place (sound really fucking classy):

Funeral Tuesday for drowned Pauingassi boy
Last Updated: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 | 9:15 AM CT
CBC News

A funeral will be held Tuesday for Adam Keeper, a six-year-old boy who died last week on the Pauingassi First Nation.

RCMP allege three boys between seven and nine years of age bullied Keeper into taking off his clothes and forced him into Fishing Lake. He was unable to swim and drowned.

Six-year-old Adam Keeper drowned in Fishing Lake in northeastern Manitoba on Aug. 7, 2007. (Pauingassi First Nation)Six-year-old Adam Keeper drowned in Fishing Lake in northeastern Manitoba on Aug. 7, 2007. (Pauingassi First Nation)

The boy's father found him naked on the lakeshore a few hours after he disappeared, says band police officer Nicholas Fisher.

"When he found him, it hurt us real bad cause the way he saw him … he was the one that found him," he said.

Adam's mother, Rosalee, said her son liked to play video games and had a lot of friends.

"I'm shocked," she said. "He was a good kid."
Boys headed to Winnipeg

The isolated community of 350 people that is 280 kilometres northeast of Winnipeg is now dealing with the aftermath of the drowning.

The three boys alleged to be responsible for the death are too young to be charged criminally. Local child and family services workers say the boys have been removed from their homes in Pauingassi, and will be placed in foster care in Winnipeg. In some cases, the children's family members will also travel to Winnipeg to support them.

Band officials admit while kids can be cruel anywhere, Pauingassi is a particularly difficult place to grow up.

Keeper's case is the third violent death in the community in the last 18 months, with all involving children.

In May, two girls, 13 and 15 years old, were charged in connection with the beating death of a 22-year-old woman.

Last August, two men and a 15-year-old boy were charged after two men were badly hurt and a third killed in attacks with weapons on the reserve.
Cultural, employment programming needed: chief

Chief Harold Crowe blames the reserve's problems on alcohol. He estimates half of the community's residents are alcoholics, leaving many children without positive role models.

"All they do is watch people drink," he said. "And then they portray what they see, and that has to be changed."

Pauingassi has struggled to deal with substance-abuse issues in recent years.

Over the past year, the community spent thousands on treatment, recreational and cultural programs in an attempt to control an epidemic of gas sniffing once thought to affect half of the reserve's children.

The path to a successful future lies in dealing with the roots of the addiction, Crowe said. Returning to traditional ways and finding employment for the First Nation's youth are key.

The main industries at Pauingassi are trapping, fishing and rice harvesting.

Less than 20 people on the reserve hold full-time jobs, although trapping occupies most of the men during a three-month period and almost everyone on the reserve is involved in rice harvesting in the fall.

BABY J
08-14-2007, 01:16 PM
nice add Ruiner. I need to get a few of the boys together and some bats and go clean up that town.

Killer
08-14-2007, 01:29 PM
that's pretty awful....

Wurm
08-14-2007, 01:37 PM
sad but should have already known how to swim. the other kids if they watched him die should be excuted if not then they should be let off. Thee couldnt might have not known he could not swim

BABY J
08-14-2007, 01:41 PM
That's why you don't push people into pools. Your parents teaching you right from wrong takes care of this - he shouldn't have had to know how to swim just to get around theie stupidity. I just knew better even at their ages not to push other people in a pool. Simple home-training.

Bballjamal
08-14-2007, 02:12 PM
Thats BS, I couldn't fatham having a son (which Im really hoping for) and some fucks kill him no matter what the age....I'd probably get the death sentence, 3 counts of murder in this case

HalfBaked
08-14-2007, 02:31 PM
Sounds like this town just needs wiped off the earth...

Hundo®
08-14-2007, 02:39 PM
id pay some 14-15 yr olds to rape them in the ass with 10 inch dildo's and then break off their arms and beat them with them, stupid fuckers, how can you push a kid into a fucking lake and just watch him fucking drown? i gaurantee he said "I CANT SWIM" peices of shit, no heart, no mind, no souls, fucking little brat ass bastards, karma will catch up with them, they'll all be in a jail cell at 15 with bubba's dick intheir ass daily.

soul
08-14-2007, 02:45 PM
i ran around with my buddies when i was young like that, and we did dumb shit then just as we do now, i dont know how many times ive pushed someone in a pool or lake, but funny every time i remember. I got thrown into water to learn too.

eh but sucks either way

coolcat
08-14-2007, 03:57 PM
It's a shame that little shits like those 3 kids cannot be truely punished.

David88vert
08-14-2007, 08:15 PM
Welcome to Canada. And those Canucks think they are better than Americans....

Glides
08-14-2007, 11:23 PM
Adam Keeper? Harvey Owens? I don't know what nationality Pauingassi is but goddam, sounds like they live in Mayberry. The real reason they got off is right here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/Sixgunsports/donknotts200.jpg

Should have let Otis do the detective work.

Leisa
08-15-2007, 07:09 AM
If I was the father, I'd go hunting.... for 3 kids. Is it wrong? probably.. but it would be justice in my mind.

------------------------------------------

Sun Aug 12 2007

A six-year-old Pauingassi boy drowned as a result of bullying from his peers, RCMP confirmed Saturday.

Six-year-old Adam Keeper died after he disappeared early Tuesday evening, and a community-organized search found his body hours later near the banks of Fishing Lake.

Sgt. Steve Colwell said three boys -- ages seven, eight and nine -- stripped Keeper naked and pushed him into the lake.

Keeper couldn't swim and drowned after he was unable to keep his head above water.

Colwell said the three youths were questioned about the young boy's death, but can't be held criminally responsible since they're under 12.

"He was pushed into the lake," Colwell said. "There's nothing more we can do, criminally."

He said the RCMP have closed their investigation and turned the case over to Child and Family Services.

The boy's father, Harvey Owens, said his son didn't know how to swim.

"(Adam) never swam before," Owens said.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/story/4021093p-4633468c.html (http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/story/4021093p-4633468c.html)

that is so fucked up... what the hell?? :no: