PDA

View Full Version : I am leaving

Lucky DAWG
08-14-2007, 10:00 AM
I haven't been on IA a lot recently because i have been getting ready to go to college and have been going to a lot of going away parties and things like that. so far like 75% of my friends have left and its only really now starting to sink in.

I leave for columbia, SC for the university of south carolina early saturday morning, so thats where i will be living atleast the next 4 years. so i really will only be back in Atlanta for summers or christmas / thanksgiving breaks. And even then i might be studying abroad or maybe joining the national guard, i'm not really sure yet what i'm gonna do.

So if anyone knows of any meets or anything shoot me a pm because i love going to stuff like that when i'm here.

i've got a lot of mixed emotions of excitement and nervousness, but for the most part all good feelings. If you're gonna give me shit for beign all emotional then fuck you! :goodjob:

i will still prob be on here and there, just not nearly as much probably, just wanted to say its been real guys if i don't make it out to anymore meets, and its sad to say that i'm leaving right as i just started to get into this scene.

thanks for the read and concern,
chase

Spectic Tank
08-14-2007, 10:03 AM
Fuck you too Emo:2up:

good luck at school

Killer
08-14-2007, 10:04 AM
pussy...........

lol.. .you should come play your old wii one last time before you head out!!!! hit me up!

gl on everything man!!!

BobbyFresco
08-14-2007, 10:13 AM
Good luck @ Carolina...You're going to love it. Make sure you get a fake i.d so you can hit up Five Points. Gamecocks ftw.

Make sure you hit up the Vista too.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-14-2007, 10:15 AM
GL mang! you'll enjoy it!

jamaicanDM
08-14-2007, 10:15 AM
man u wont miss ATL that much trust me, my girl goes to USC and love it there. Columbia in general is nice little city

Magnus213
08-14-2007, 10:24 AM
I hear ya dude. I didn't give a second thought a few months ago about leaving for college, but now that everyone's disappearing around me I realize how much they mean to me. I don't leave until Monday, so I'm one of the last to go.

Lucky DAWG
08-14-2007, 07:37 PM
I hear ya dude. I didn't give a second thought a few months ago about leaving for college, but now that everyone's disappearing around me I realize how much they mean to me. I don't leave until Monday, so I'm one of the last to go.

i hear ya man
i'm like the last one, ksu starts tomorrow, highschools are now in, uga, auburn, virginia tech, and alabama have all started.

i'm like the only school left so theres not really anyone to hang out with now so nothing is holding me back so i can't wait to go now.

thanks for all the support guys.

where u goin to school magnus?

Maniaç
08-14-2007, 07:39 PM
Good luck bro. be safe, and make sure you keep us updated..

OneSlow5pt0
08-14-2007, 07:43 PM
GL man....

VooDooXII
08-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Good luck and have fun man! Sorry I couldn't say what's up at the last V meet.

Anyway, enjoy yourself!

:goodjob:

Dracc
08-14-2007, 08:11 PM
sup bruh... hit me up when you get there.. those are my old stomping grounds.. as far as meets... Harbison blvd in irmo.. about 20 minutes from USC downtown where you will be staying.. fridays and saturdays... they meet up behind or sometimes at the sonic... go chill there.. i'll let my cousins and my friends know who you are so they wont newbalize you lol

GSRteg®
08-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Oh, yes life strikes. :yes:
I haven't been on IA a lot recently because i have been getting ready to go to college and have been going to a lot of going away parties and things like that. so far like 75% of my friends have left and its only really now starting to sink in.

I leave for columbia, SC for the university of south carolina early saturday morning, so thats where i will be living atleast the next 4 years. so i really will only be back in Atlanta for summers or christmas / thanksgiving breaks. And even then i might be studying abroad or maybe joining the national guard, i'm not really sure yet what i'm gonna do.

So if anyone knows of any meets or anything shoot me a pm because i love going to stuff like that when i'm here.

i've got a lot of mixed emotions of excitement and nervousness, but for the most part all good feelings. If you're gonna give me shit for beign all emotional then fuck you! :goodjob:

i will still prob be on here and there, just not nearly as much probably, just wanted to say its been real guys if i don't make it out to anymore meets, and its sad to say that i'm leaving right as i just started to get into this scene.

chase

Magnus213
08-14-2007, 08:41 PM
i hear ya man
i'm like the last one, ksu starts tomorrow, highschools are now in, uga, auburn, virginia tech, and alabama have all started.

i'm like the only school left so theres not really anyone to hang out with now so nothing is holding me back so i can't wait to go now.

thanks for all the support guys.

where u goin to school magnus?
I'm going to MIT. I have a pre-freshman thing that's getting me up there 5 days earlier than most freshman, then a week of orientation, and classes finally start kicking my ass on September 4th or 5th? Sometime around then.

The last person I know who's leaving is going to Furman- he doesn't go up until September 4th! That's insane!

ep9716
08-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Peace....

NewGen33
08-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Good luck to ya man, I'm next in line. :goodjob:

BuBBa DRiFT
08-14-2007, 09:57 PM
my school doesnt start til october, so i got plenty of time to bullshit and listen to emo music to remember my friends and all the good times we had. through thick, and through thin: brotherhood.

VooDooXII
08-14-2007, 09:58 PM
Psh...USC will be a blast. You won't care for IA anyway.

RISKYB
08-14-2007, 10:00 PM
good luck man

"B"
08-15-2007, 06:38 AM

chase

He finally recognizes that it is USC and usc. Good luck at the university of south carolina.

:tongue1:

osnap
08-15-2007, 11:35 AM
dude chase come get shitty with me at k-saw before you leave!

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2007, 06:33 PM
He finally recognizes that it is USC and usc. Good luck at the university of south carolina.

:tongue1:

fuck you and ur "fine architecture" in SF... thats what the kids call it these days :gay:

and chris
unless its thursday night, we got no opportunities left.

Psycho
08-15-2007, 06:37 PM
I leave for columbia, SC for the university of south carolina early saturday morning, so thats where i will be living atleast the next 4 years.
Better pack a spare liver before you go. You'll need it.

man
08-15-2007, 06:41 PM
Good Luck Mang, college is too much fun.

Psycho
08-15-2007, 06:43 PM
Good Luck Mang, college is too much fun.
Indeed, I can't wait 'till I transfer to a 4 year.

"B"
08-15-2007, 06:51 PM
fuck you and ur "fine architecture" in SF... thats what the kids call it these days :gay:

WTF???

I don't live in San Fran nor is the University of southern California located there.

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2007, 07:37 PM
WTF???

I don't live in San Fran nor is the University of southern California located there.

Lucky DAWG
08-15-2007, 07:39 PM
Better pack a spare liver before you go. You'll need it.

lol my current one is already hurtin, i think i need a whole six pack of em'

fcman
i can't wait for the florida game, thats gonna be a good game to watch, u guys are prob gonna win, although you did lose a ton of your defensive starters so that will even up the playing field.

osnap
08-15-2007, 07:44 PM
and chris
unless its thursday night, we got no opportunities left.

i have classes all day thursday and then a date that night :(

NOOOOOOOO CHAAAAAAAAASE YOU CANT LEAVE MEEEEEE!

lol. you're such a cock. ;)

Lucky DAWG
08-17-2007, 05:26 PM
leaving tomorrow at 5 am
repping everyone in thread that i can