PDA

View Full Version : Anger Question

PSINXS
07-14-2005, 02:46 PM
I think i reached a new level of anger today. ANybody ever been so mad you go blind? Well today i was pretty damn mad(for unstated reasons) I went temporarily blind, lost my voice when i wasnt even yelling, and had that feeling where u wanna cry but it only chokes and a tear cant drop. It feels like my knuckle is broken( I know it isnt) i remember punching(an object not a person) but i dont remember any pain until the rage was lost and I dont remember the blood. ANybody ever get this mad?

Kristi
07-14-2005, 02:48 PM
only once a long time ago - but it was rightfully warranted.

it takes a whole lot to get me to that point

Spyder
07-14-2005, 02:49 PM
I think i reached a new level of anger today. ANybody ever been so mad you go blind? Well today i was pretty damn mad(for unstated reasons) I went temporarily blind, lost my voice when i wasnt even yelling, and had that feeling where u wanna cry but it only chokes and a tear cant drop. It feels like my knuckle is broken( I know it isnt) i remember punching(an object not a person) but i dont remember any pain until the rage was lost and I dont remember the blood. ANybody ever get this mad?

yes, and seriously if you ever feel like that more then a handfull of times on your life you need to see a shrink, no bs.

99ITRGIRL
07-14-2005, 02:49 PM
been there, somewhat, crazy how it can take over

PSINXS
07-14-2005, 02:54 PM
yes, and seriously if you ever feel like that more then a handfull of times on your life you need to see a shrink, no bs.
Yeah it actually scared me a bit too. It's like u can kill a man and not even know it. I see how some ppl go to jail over things like that. ANd no use seeing a psych. Tried it. We spent the time talking in circles cuz I cant/dont know how to share my feelings. When communicating about my unhappy feelings i just shut down. I still got so much bottled up. My parents barely know me.

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 02:56 PM
mayne, well its good your okay, i once been angered and i just dont remember what i did but i aint hurt no one....but yeah....some things you cant control

s four t5
07-14-2005, 03:17 PM
sheesh brandon....that's a bit scary. You alright now, sir?

Kevykev
07-14-2005, 03:20 PM
you might wanna go see the neurologist man.. LOL

4dmin
07-14-2005, 03:20 PM
thats fucked up shit man... i'd find someone to talk to :goodjob:
thought this pic was fitting :D

PSINXS
07-14-2005, 03:22 PM
Yeah brady I have calmed down now. ANd funny pic admin. no matter how angry i get i cant hit a girl. I just remove myself from her presence att he first hint of me getting pissed.

HEATON
07-14-2005, 03:54 PM
It could be with your sugar gettin so high that you loose sight, kinda how diabetics do. NOt sayin yoru diabetic but it could be a temporary form thats from acute rise of sugar blood level flow to your brain and certain nerves then drops again.

PSINXS
07-14-2005, 03:56 PM
wow i never thought of it like that. thanx heaton. i felt possessed almost lol

Kevykev
07-14-2005, 03:57 PM
wow i never thought of it like that. thanx heaton. i felt possessed almost lol

Actually i think that would be more associated with blood pressure, but hey, i'm no doctor!

HEATON could have a point as well

HEATON
07-14-2005, 03:59 PM
yea Blood pressure/ Sugar..its all a mix.. Are you Hypertension?

PSINXS
07-14-2005, 04:09 PM
No. at least i dont think i am. i dnt have any medical conditions that are serious.

Tracy
07-14-2005, 04:13 PM
Only time I ever felt like that was the day I woke up after a Jeger experience (not from anger). I told ya'll that story before. It was crazy.

I hope you're ok, now! Are you?

HEATON
07-14-2005, 04:23 PM
Is ur Blood Pressure over 140? If so ur Hypertension..aka High Blood Pressure.

PSINXS
07-14-2005, 04:23 PM
Yeah I am good now. Thanks tracy. OT: Did u see that pic i posted of you in the what do u look like thread? its on page 15, 16, or 17.

Kevykev
07-14-2005, 04:24 PM
Is ur Blood Pressure over 140? If so ur Hypertension..aka High Blood Pressure.

Hey Fuck you man, I'm the Doctor Here!

HEATON
07-14-2005, 04:25 PM
Thought u said u werent?

PSINXS
07-14-2005, 04:26 PM
I dont know what it is. I need to go to the doc for a check-up i guess.

Kevykev
07-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Thought u said u werent?

Look GOT DAMMIT!!!

You're not the one with the Ph. D!!!

Are you a fukin Doctor???

Kevykev
07-14-2005, 04:29 PM
I dont know what it is. I need to go to the doc for a check-up i guess.

When you're ready, You come to ME MUthafuckah!!! :mad:

PSINXS
07-14-2005, 04:29 PM
lol okay kev i will

Darling Nikki
07-14-2005, 05:23 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh yea I have been there TOO many times. I sorta got a temper I think thats just the italian part of me thats wants to come out. People tend to piss me off and I have been where you have before.

Spyder
07-14-2005, 05:27 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh yea I have been there TOO many times. I sorta got a temper I think thats just the italian part of me thats wants to come out. People tend to piss me off and I have been where you have before.

just what you want to hear from a potential girl friend , that and "i have a gun and im not afraid to use it" lol.

quickdodgeŽ
07-14-2005, 05:29 PM
Well today I went temporarily blind, lost my voice when i wasnt even yelling, and had that feeling where u wanna cry but it only chokes and a tear cant drop. It feels like my knuckle is broken( I know it isnt) i remember punching(an object not a person) but i dont remember any pain until the rage was lost and I dont remember the blood.

Ahhhhh. Lost your virginity, eh? Later, QD.

PSINXS
07-14-2005, 05:30 PM
i cant count a time when QD isnt funny lol

quickdodgeŽ
07-14-2005, 05:42 PM
Lolol. +10 for me. Later, QD.

Darling Nikki
07-14-2005, 05:51 PM
Sorry I just have a temper to the people that deserve it ya know lol