PDA

View Full Version : IA SOCCER TEAM updates!!!

4dmin
08-13-2007, 07:55 PM
I was gonna share the news about our team we started our new league this past sunday and we won 4:0 :cheers:

we are playing in an all hispanic league and we are playing for 5k... oh ya also changed our name to GREEN-GO'S!!! lol (we are the only non hispanic team) :lmfao:

Maniaç
08-13-2007, 08:44 PM
since no one is showing any love ill post up. lol. congrats paul. yall haven't played the fools from buford yet, those are the mofo's yall have to look out for.

gtikid
08-13-2007, 08:44 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha are you kidding me?? :lmfao: Green-go's hahahahahahahahaha....damn man I wish soooo bad that I could be playing with yall :( Maybe next season man. I'm trying to get a job where i'll have Sunday off and show your guys how it's done :lmfao:

4dmin
08-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha are you kidding me?? :lmfao: Green-go's hahahahahahahahaha....damn man I wish soooo bad that I could be playing with yall :( Maybe next season man. I'm trying to get a job where i'll have Sunday off and show your guys how it's done :lmfao:

you know anytime you can get out to the games i'll get you playing... Soul is playing w/ us now!!! we really should of won 7 : 0 we only gave up i think 2 shots only 1 on goal.

Maniaç
08-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Julian, you play soccer? lol. i doubt you're as good as you're claming you are.

TIGERJC
08-13-2007, 08:48 PM
congrats, can someone take video of the next game so IA can see it

I think I am going to workout to get my ass in shape for tryouts next year

4dmin
08-13-2007, 08:50 PM
manic where do your friends play?

Maniaç
08-13-2007, 08:54 PM
manic? lol.

i don't play anymore, but ive heard some storys of some pretty damn good players playing around buford. have you ever heard of the thanksgiving tournament, played by restaurants workers?

4dmin
08-13-2007, 08:56 PM
manic? lol.

i don't play anymore, but ive heard some storys of some pretty damn good players playing around buford. have you ever heard of the thanksgiving tournament, played by restaurants workers?

lol no but keep me posted; i'd be down for entering my team :goodjob:

ep9716
08-13-2007, 09:00 PM
Green Go's ARE YOU KIDDING Lmmfao!!!!!!!!!
+1
Funniest Shit I Heard All Day.

Maniaç
08-13-2007, 09:00 PM
lol no but keep me posted; i'd be down for entering my team :goodjob:goes down every thanksgiving, on a secret location. Well thats how it used to be, i think last year they played at that place near the spaghetti junction. nothing but mexicans play, if yall wanna test your skills.. thats the best time to do it. they don't play fair.

4dmin
08-13-2007, 09:02 PM
goes down every thanksgiving, on a secret location. Well thats how it used to be, i think last year they played at that place near the spaghetti junction. nothing but mexicans play, if yall wanna test your skills.. thats the best time to do it. they don't play fair.

lol... do they ever? hispanic leagues can be quite shady, we just have to play and shutup b/c we won't ever get calls our way... we are GREEN-GO's :lmfao:

Maniaç
08-13-2007, 09:05 PM
lol... do they ever? hispanic leagues can be quite shady, we just have to play and shutup b/c we won't ever get calls our way... we are GREEN-GO's :lmfao:Sad but true. lol. well its coming up in three months. Ill keep you updated. :goodjob:

4dmin
08-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Sad but true. lol. well its coming up in three months. Ill keep you updated. :goodjob:

if it is around 285 then it may be at silverbacks? i know our hispanic league was having championship games this weekend :goodjob:

jamaicanDM
08-13-2007, 09:15 PM
hey man im back in town in town for 2 weeks, let me know if i can come break sweat with u guys

Maniaç
08-13-2007, 09:15 PM
if it is around 285 then it may be at silverbacks? i know our hispanic league was having championship games this weekend don't know about any championships. the thanksgiving tournament is just for fun, i think.

gtikid
08-13-2007, 11:40 PM
hey man im back in town in town for 2 weeks, let me know if i can come break sweat with u guys

I'd love to play against you man. Or I would of a few years ago haha. After tearing my ACL and MCL, shit went down hill :( I just wanna see how i'd stack up against a semi-pro :D

jamaicanDM
08-14-2007, 01:37 AM
I'd love to play against you man. Or I would of a few years ago haha. After tearing my ACL and MCL, shit went down hill :( I just wanna see how i'd stack up against a semi-pro :D
haha thats kool man, like i said i wold love to break sweat so if i can play im down

itsjustdee
08-14-2007, 07:54 AM

at least he plays a sport.
the only thing you do all day is sit in front of your computer and jack off.
:gay:

4dmin
08-14-2007, 08:25 AM
haha thats kool man, like i said i wold love to break sweat so if i can play im down

you are the guy playing semi-pro in europe? actually we have 4 games over the next two weeks sat/sun games... i can get you in the sat games b/c they don't require player cards.

jamaicanDM
08-14-2007, 08:34 AM
you are the guy playing semi-pro in europe? actually we have 4 games over the next two weeks sat/sun games... i can get you in the sat games b/c they don't require player cards.
k just let me know what time exactly is the game on sat and i'll let u know later in the week if can make it on Saturday. I kinda figured i had be a registered player anyways

1000cckiller
08-14-2007, 08:41 AM
dam I wanna play, put me on the wing

1000cckiller
08-14-2007, 08:42 AM
or striker i am fast, pretty good just havent played in a while but i am in shape

4dmin
08-14-2007, 08:51 AM
k just let me know what time exactly is the game on sat and i'll let u know later in the week if can make it on Saturday. I kinda figured i had be a registered player anyways

this sat 9am next sat 11am at silverbacks :goodjob: ... if you want to come out PM me your number. i'm starting my reserve players so i can keep my starters fresh for sunday b/c our sunday league is for $$$

1000cckiller
08-14-2007, 08:54 AM
this sat 9am next sat 11am at silverbacks :goodjob: ... if you want to come out PM me your number. i'm starting my reserve players so i can keep my starters fresh for sunday b/c our sunday league is for $$$damn what I not good enough for you.lol

jamaicanDM
08-14-2007, 09:02 AM
this sat 9am next sat 11am at silverbacks :goodjob: ... if you want to come out PM me your number. i'm starting my reserve players so i can keep my starters fresh for sunday b/c our sunday league is for $$$
hah i'll let u know, good coaching move about resting ur players toooo

soul
08-14-2007, 09:37 AM
yea, next time score should be bout 15-0 ............... lol damn greengos cant put it in lol

4dmin
08-14-2007, 10:13 AM
yea, next time score should be bout 15-0 ............... lol damn greengos cant put it in lol

lol i know right... actually you/david should of probably got some goals from D :lmfao:

i don't want to get ahead of ourselves though there are some good teams in this league which we will meet soon enough; but i wouldn't mind a cake walk to the 5k :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
08-14-2007, 10:19 AM
I WANT IN

i played goalie for about 6 years and mid-field for 2

i'll fuck yall up son!

PhAtBoYMr2
08-14-2007, 10:19 AM
i got trophies!!

soul
08-14-2007, 10:31 AM
i got trophies!!
the golden dong, doesnt count as a trophy fagboy

T.S.
08-14-2007, 11:33 AM
Hey Phatboy we already have 2 keepers me and John. Sorry HOMEY!

T.S.
08-14-2007, 11:35 AM
Hey paul i talked to the guys here at my work and they said monday would be fine to get the jersey's. I told them i needed the money on monday though. So you better get on that order for our new jersey's. Also let me know i want to get my keeper jersey numbered and named. If thats possible. =)

4dmin
08-14-2007, 12:59 PM
Hey paul i talked to the guys here at my work and they said monday would be fine to get the jersey's. I told them i needed the money on monday though. So you better get on that order for our new jersey's. Also let me know i want to get my keeper jersey numbered and named. If thats possible. =)

aight that is fine.

PhAtBoYMr2
08-14-2007, 02:11 PM
lets play some football. The real one.

T.S.
08-14-2007, 02:18 PM
The real football is called Soccer!

PhAtBoYMr2
08-14-2007, 02:32 PM
The real football is called Soccer!

it's only called soccer in the U.S.A....the real soccer is called futbol :goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-14-2007, 03:08 PM
I want a sex change... :(

gtikid
08-14-2007, 03:29 PM

You mean how your not as fast as you claim you are? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:D

I was well on my way to college soccer when I was 16 until that career ending injury :lmao: My club coach back then was the head coach of Piedmont college, and also the head of directors for the entire southeast in college soccer. He's now the Silverbacks coach, Jason Smith. Probably the best coach i've played under. He definitely opened me up and helped my talent grow.

Maniaç
08-14-2007, 03:36 PM
O rly? Cute story, but i really don't give a damn. lol.

soul
08-14-2007, 04:04 PM
You mean how your not as fast as you claim you are? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:D

I was well on my way to college soccer when I was 16 until that career ending injury :lmao: My club coach back then was the head coach of Piedmont college, and also the head of directors for the entire southeast in college soccer. He's now the Silverbacks coach, Jason Smith. Probably the best coach i've played under. He definitely opened me up and helped my talent grow.
same story as mine, but no injury lol

PhAtBoYMr2
08-14-2007, 04:33 PM
I stopped playing soccer for my football career...go figure

Kevykev
08-14-2007, 04:51 PM
Don't get killed out there Paul!

Non Hispanic team = TARGETS

LOLOL!

4dmin
08-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Don't get killed out there Paul!

Non Hispanic team = TARGETS

LOLOL!

:ninja: no doubt, but we got some experience in these type of leagues :police:

gtikid
08-14-2007, 10:38 PM
O rly? Cute story, but i really don't give a damn. lol.

You just say that b/c you know your car isn't as fast as you claim :lmfao: That's why you avoided that completely :D

gtikid
08-14-2007, 10:39 PM
same story as mine, but no injury lol

:lmfao: :2up: :D

I remember you playing at GFC