PDA

View Full Version : Guys and Ladies...

WhiteAccord
08-13-2007, 10:37 AM
Please no need for BS talk in here... I am depressed... please just help a guy out here...:(

Did I do the right thing?
Please hook me up with some feedback guys... And Yes I am trying to get back with her...

TINE x KM: Its not that i dont want to talk to you..
TINE x KM: but I cant be with you
ThuggishMofo07: didnt you get my message?
TINE x KM: yes
ThuggishMofo07: o ok then..
TINE x KM: Henry.
ThuggishMofo07: im not trying to get back with you...T
huggishMofo07: if tats what your thinking...
ThuggishMofo07: Justine.
TINE x KM: Then what are you trying to do
ThuggishMofo07: Honestly no matter how I feel or what I do, I cant change how you feel.
ThuggishMofo07: I rather be your friend and stil lbe able to talk to you and possibly(maybe) get back with you later...
ThuggishMofo07: then have all these feeling for you and try and try and try to rush you into making a decision and pushing you into getting back with me
ThuggishMofo07: I dont want to do that... I rather be your friend
ThuggishMofo07: and mayb if your ready we will get back together
ThuggishMofo07: other than that i rather be there then not be there at all...
TINE x KM: I honestly don't think we are ever going to get back together..
TINE x KM: I feel like we
TINE x KM: Can't be together
TINE x KM: =/
ThuggishMofo07: I know how you feel..T
huggishMofo07: and I undersatnd.. but Im not asking GET BACK TOGETHER NOW!!..
ThuggishMofo07: im asking to be friends and maybe youll see differently later..
ThuggishMofo07: who knows..
TINE x KM: What happends if we date other people
ThuggishMofo07: The last time we talked I was ebing immture.. ThuggishMofo07: then date other people... talk to other people...
ThuggishMofo07: get to know someone else..
ThuggishMofo07: honestly if were ment to be together then WE WILL get back together
ThuggishMofo07: I know plenty of older couples... who broke up when dating and then got back together and got married.
ThuggishMofo07: I have FAITH in us.... I believe...
TINE x KM: well maybe in the future..
ThuggishMofo07: yeh in the future...
ThuggishMofo07: when your ready ... your ready...
ThuggishMofo07: well im bout to hit the sheets..
TINE x KM: But I don't want you too wait
ThuggishMofo07: good night to you...
TINE x KM: If you meet someone..
TINE x KM: then go for it.
ThuggishMofo07: back at you J..
TINE x KM: Dont hold back because of me
ThuggishMofo07: i wont dont worrie...
ThuggishMofo07: but to tell you the truth..
TINE x KM: ok.
ThuggishMofo07: i already found my Wifey
ThuggishMofo07: good night.. I Love you much J..
TINE x KM: goodnight

Z28
08-13-2007, 10:41 AM
ThuggishMofo?

VooDooXII
08-13-2007, 10:41 AM
I don't know if it's just me...but it seems like you shouldn't just spill your feelings out towards her. Seems like that would push her away further.

There's a lot I don't know though, so I doubt my words carry much weight.

Ran
08-13-2007, 10:43 AM
If you don't feel it, then you don't feel it. It's pretty much that simple. Sounds like you did the right thing.

Echonova
08-13-2007, 10:44 AM
I already responded to this.

KPowerEP3
08-13-2007, 10:45 AM
OK, putting my shit talker on hold...

I've been there before, bro. Trust me, you're just beating a dead horse at this point. It's better just to try and put those feelings away, because from what you posted up, it seems like she already has... holding onto something that's long gone only prolongs unneccessary pain.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-13-2007, 10:49 AM

I've been there before, bro. Trust me, you're just beating a dead horse at this point. It's better just to try and put those feelings away, because from what you posted up, it seems like she already has... holding onto something that's long gone only prolongs unneccessary pain.
x2

WhiteAccord
08-13-2007, 10:52 AM
ThuggishMofo?

Ehhh its a username from middle school...

Thanks guys and ladies for the comments..and not being assholes...

UPDATE-----
From last night

TINE x KM: im sorrie
ThuggishMofo07: Stop saying your sorry!
TINE x KM: I am..
ThuggishMofo07: Its ok
TINE x KM: Can I call you..
ThuggishMofo07: Yes

Slow Motion
08-13-2007, 10:53 AM

x3

I know your trying to get back with her but its just not there. And don't hold on because you could miss the one you really need, the one that will make you forget and ease your pain cuz. Its just time to move on, take a deep breath and walk.

WhiteAccord
08-13-2007, 10:57 AM
Even though you guys are telling me the truth... its so fuckig hard to just walk away from someone who means the world to you..

Z28
08-13-2007, 10:58 AM
Even though you guys are telling me the truth... its so fuckig hard to just walk away from someone who means the world to you..

It is, but its usually for the best. If you DO walk away, find friends to be with so you don't mope at home. Been there, done that. Good friends make a world of difference.

WhiteAccord
08-13-2007, 10:59 AM
It is, but its usually for the best. If you DO walk away, find friends to be with so you don't mope at home. Been there, done that. Good friends make a world of difference.

I guess that means I need to get out then...

Z28
08-13-2007, 11:00 AM
Yup. Go for a drive or call up someone and go do something. Go work out or pick up a sport like boxing. Something physical.

VooDooXII
08-13-2007, 11:01 AM
I guess that means I need to get out then...

Yes...get out and forget about it. Don't let it consume your life.

Live a happy healthy 100% life and have that girl compliment that life, rather than having her "complete" you.

Yes...it's going to hurt for a while, but it'll only last that much longer if you dwell on it. Go out and have some fun...it'll take your mind off of it sooner. :goodjob:

WhiteAccord
08-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Yup. Go for a drive or call up someone and go do something. Go work out or pick up a sport like boxing. Something physical.

That was one of things I needed to do after all this happended... Hit something... Thanks for the advice dude...:goodjob:

On_Her_Face
08-13-2007, 11:04 AM
first mistake, no bs here, you should talk in person not over the internet

WhiteAccord
08-13-2007, 11:06 AM
True/\/\ But this was our onlty way of communicating.. cause of no phones...

On_Her_Face
08-13-2007, 11:07 AM
what about in person, and if not man honestly just get ur balls back and find another, it'll happen trust me

WhiteAccord
08-13-2007, 11:08 AM
Same thing no phone to even get in touch... /\/\ That is always a possibility.. Thanks/..

Maniaç
08-13-2007, 11:12 AM
Henry, is this that white girl i met awhile back?

and to answer your question bro... move on and be cool.. thats the best thing you can do.

WhiteAccord
08-13-2007, 11:13 AM
Henry, is this that white girl i met awhile back?

and to answer your question bro... move on and be cool.. thats the best thing you can do.
:(
Yeah same girl... :(

Maniaç
08-13-2007, 11:14 AM
:(
Yeah same girl... :(

She seemed cool, if you really like her.. try to work things out.. don't try to sound like you can't live without her though... act like everythings cool you know.. good luck man..

On_Her_Face
08-13-2007, 11:15 AM
ya what alex said, sorta like getting ur balls back dont seem like u cant function without her

Maniaç
08-13-2007, 11:16 AM
ya what alex said, sorta like getting ur balls back dont seem like u cant function without her :goodjob: Exactly...

WhiteAccord
08-14-2007, 12:07 AM
She seemed cool, if you really like her.. try to work things out.. don't try to sound like you can't live without her though... act like everythings cool you know.. good luck man..

Im trying to... Thanks.. good advice from the biggest shit talked on IA... rep if I can.

AnclyT
08-14-2007, 12:11 AM
haha ^ maniac and whiteaccord just lost some cool points

never get so emotional on the net :cry:

JK! :D

WhiteAccord
08-14-2007, 12:19 AM
Sometimes a girl can make you feel like that you know...
We act like we dont care in front of our friends, but when we are with them we treat them as our angel, well at least I try too. Cause I know and some of you guys may know that when we lose them, we just made the biggest mistake.

Thanks all for the help, and comments.

Z32redondo
08-14-2007, 12:34 AM
Oh shit not again I thought we already covered this...And it is not easy to let someone that is world go. It actually one of the more harder things ive done. Sorry you had to go through it because it sucks. I am still going through it and it sucks. do something like swiming with friends, or going to six flags or something that is sure to take your mind off of her. Just don go to the movies cause you will end up seeing the main characters get it on or something and then lose it.

WhiteAccord
08-14-2007, 12:40 AM
Oh shit not again I thought we already covered this...And it is not easy to let someone that is world go. It actually one of the more harder things ive done. Sorry you had to go through it because it sucks. I am still going through it and it sucks. do something like swiming with friends, or going to six flags or something that is sure to take your mind off of her. Just don go to the movies cause you will end up seeing the main characters get it on or something and then lose it.

I dont even go to the movies anymore cause me and her were movie buddies.

but yeah.. I was pretty desperate into finding answers and/or advices. I really had no were to turn. So I turned to the forums(3)

Z32redondo
08-14-2007, 01:05 AM
I dont even go to the movies anymore cause me and her were movie buddies.

but yeah.. I was pretty desperate into finding answers and/or advices. I really had no were to turn. So I turned to the forums(3)

LOL been there done that.

0p7!mu5
08-14-2007, 02:11 AM
hey bro i know exactly how ya feel man just ad to deal wit that kinda situation tonight myself, it gonna hurt no matter what you do but from how it sounds she more over this than you are. i dunno what to tell ya other than get out the house take a breather with some bros and try to get your mind off things, easier said than done but seriously dont put yourself in the situation in which u drive her away give each other some space if she truly does want to get back she will if not then its time to go wedding crashing. i feel for ya man gl on this

WickedIXMR
08-14-2007, 02:26 AM
what the hell happened? Cant really give someone advice if i dont know what happened

RandomGuy
08-14-2007, 03:09 AM
what the hell happened? Cant really give someone advice if i dont know what happened
His girl walked in on white accord in bed with someone else....

it was a 9 year old boy

and then she did this

http://www.hotbutteredfunk.com/jgm/wiidoken.gif http://www.classicrr.com/admin/uploads/Taffeta%20White%20Accord1.jpg

theres room for forgiveness IMO. White Accord FTW.

Psycho
08-14-2007, 03:17 AM
Please no need for BS talk in here... I am depressed... please just help a guy out here...:(

Did I do the right thing?
Please hook me up with some feedback guys... And Yes I am trying to get back with her...

TINE x KM: Its not that i dont want to talk to you..\
TINE x KM: but I cant be with you
ThuggishMofo07: didnt you get my message?
TINE x KM: yes
ThuggishMofo07: o ok then..
TINE x KM: Henry.
ThuggishMofo07: im not trying to get back with you...T
huggishMofo07: if tats what your thinking...
ThuggishMofo07: Justine.
TINE x KM: Then what are you trying to do
ThuggishMofo07: Honestly no matter how I feel or what I do, I cant change how you feel.
ThuggishMofo07: I rather be your friend and stil lbe able to talk to you and possibly(maybe) get back with you later...
ThuggishMofo07: then have all these feeling for you and try and try and try to rush you into making a decision and pushing you into getting back with me
ThuggishMofo07: I dont want to do that... I rather be your friend
ThuggishMofo07: and mayb if your ready we will get back together
ThuggishMofo07: other than that i rather be there then not be there at all...
TINE x KM: I honestly don't think we are ever going to get back together..
TINE x KM: I feel like we
TINE x KM: Can't be together
TINE x KM: =/
ThuggishMofo07: I know how you feel..T
huggishMofo07: and I undersatnd.. but Im not asking GET BACK TOGETHER NOW!!..
ThuggishMofo07: im asking to be friends and maybe youll see differently later..
ThuggishMofo07: who knows..
TINE x KM: what happends if we date other people
ThuggishMofo07: The last time we talked I was ebing immture.. ThuggishMofo07: then date other people... talk to other people...
ThuggishMofo07: get to know someone else..
ThuggishMofo07: honestly if were ment to be together then WE WILL get back together
ThuggishMofo07: I know plenty of older couples... who broke up when dating and then got back together and got married.
ThuggishMofo07: I have FAITH in us.... I believe...
TINE x KM: well maybe in the future..
ThuggishMofo07: yeh in the future...
ThuggishMofo07: when your ready ... your ready...
ThuggishMofo07: well im bout to hit the sheets..
TINE x KM: But I don't want you too wait
ThuggishMofo07: good night to you...
TINE x KM: if you meet someone..
TINE x KM: then go for it.
ThuggishMofo07: back at you J..
TINE x KM: dont hold back because of me
ThuggishMofo07: i wont dont worrie...
ThuggishMofo07: but to tell you the truth..
TINE x KM: ok.ThuggishMofo07: i already found my Wifey
ThuggishMofo07: good night.. I Love you much J..
TINE x KM: goodnight
What always works for me, is invite the girl over for a romantic boiled monkey dinner. They scream like hell when you put them in the water, so you gotta hit it in the head with a shovel to make it go down quicker. The meat is real good, it's kinda like eating a hairy midget or a short New Yorker.

SatansRectum
08-14-2007, 03:20 AM
The finger meat is the best.

RandomGuy
08-14-2007, 03:24 AM
The finger meat is the best.
hell yeah, specially the lower thumb meat. I like mines medium rare w00t at ghetto drumsticks.

_Christian_
08-14-2007, 03:27 AM

x4

The Youngn
08-14-2007, 03:32 AM
personally, since i know the situation and everything, I say stop messing with the girl henry. You're leading her on in a way. You and I both know how you feel about "her" and its just unfair to this girl that she has to go through this.

It happened twice and you and I both know its going to happen again.

SatansRectum
08-14-2007, 03:37 AM
I say boiled monkey dinner, and a bubble bath... You'll be in like sin.

The Youngn
08-14-2007, 03:41 AM
I say boiled monkey dinner, and a bubble bath... You'll be in like sin.
lol at you for always switching names and posting in the same threads

Psycho
08-14-2007, 03:42 AM
Or you could show her how much you've changed, by painting you car black. But the name BlackAccord could be taken... Then she would just think you were a psycho or something. You best bet is my first suggestion.

The Youngn
08-14-2007, 03:43 AM
thats exactly what im talking about

Psycho
08-14-2007, 03:44 AM
lol at you for always switching names and posting in the same threads
I do what I gotta do.:D

RandomGuy
08-14-2007, 03:47 AM
It happened twice and you and I both know its going to happen again.
cliffs:

White accord cheated on his white girlfriend with a cambodian shemale midget (repatedly) and now youngn is trying to cockblock on white accords girl to get in on the action with the midget(s) and what not....

damn reading comprehension FTMFW

Psycho
08-14-2007, 03:51 AM
cliffs:

White accord cheated on his white girlfriend with a cambodian shemale midget (repatedly) and now youngn is trying to cockblock on white accords girl to get in on the action with the midget(s) and what not....

and something about some one getting forced through a fine mesh screen

The Youngn
08-14-2007, 04:00 AM
cliffs:

me and whiteaccord are like brothers so i know the situation thats going on

Glides
08-14-2007, 09:03 AM
Hmm, you were dating a person with Thuggishmofo07 as his screen name. That was your first mistake. That means there there are 6 more Thuggishmofo's before him. You got cheated.

RandomGuy
08-14-2007, 10:45 AM
yo just to let you know she cheated on you too

one of my friends went to see some 6 year old jack russell dog not too long ago, she was giving it away and then things progressed until he actually gave her his dog if u kno what i mean....
and thats that.....

what goes on in life echoes for an eternity.

WhiteAccord
08-14-2007, 10:49 AM
Hmm, you were dating a person with Thuggishmofo07 as his screen name. That was your first mistake. That means there there are 6 more Thuggishmofo's before him. You got cheated.

It just a name that hasnt been changed since middle school.. Get over it.

yo just to let you know she cheated on you too

one of my friends went to see some 6 year old jack russell dog not too long ago, she was giving it away and then things progressed until he actually gave her his dog if u kno what i mean....
and thats that.....

what goes on in life echoes for an eternity.
Yo watch what the fuck your saying mang. Dont fuck around with me.

RandomGuy
08-14-2007, 10:58 AM
i know you are but what am I

RandomGuy
08-14-2007, 11:35 AM
LOL

WhiteAccord
08-14-2007, 11:36 AM
Thanks...

Benefit
08-14-2007, 11:38 AM
His girl walked in on white accord in bed with someone else....

it was a 9 year old boy

and then she did this

http://www.hotbutteredfunk.com/jgm/wiidoken.gif http://www.classicrr.com/admin/uploads/Taffeta%20White%20Accord1.jpg

theres room for forgiveness IMO. White Accord FTW.

LMAO

Benefit
08-14-2007, 11:40 AM
teehee:boobies:

Benefit
08-14-2007, 11:46 AM
spark notes

Dajoka87: good conjecture
Dajoka87: but listen if peter piper
Dajoka87: pecked a pack of peppers how many peppers would he pack?

Dajoka87: the galaxy is on skitch's belt.

ThuggishMofo07: and she maxed oput my voicemail...
ThuggishMofo07: no not that..
Dajoka87: what what rpm?

The Youngn
08-14-2007, 01:18 PM
LMAO at Randomguy. Truly are a random guy.

The Youngn
08-14-2007, 01:26 PM
henry...let me ask you this....do you know who jason is to her?

Glides
08-14-2007, 11:15 PM
It just a name that hasnt been changed since middle school.. Get over it.

Get over what? The fact that you're an emotional wreck? Or the fact that your screenname hasn't been changed since middle school?

Might be about time to change that. Fresh start and all. Works great. We've all been dumped on by chicks man, it's the way the world works. Shrug it off and find another slot. Trust me, you will forget all about her after your love turns to hatred and you meet a stripper then fuck her on the bed you and your woman slept in after pulling the sheets off and doing the trick on the bare matress that you are going to give to your ex the week after, leaving a nice little "Remember me Heffer" on the spot she loves to sleep in.

It's the little things in life that make a man smile. :goodjob:

1SICKLEX
08-14-2007, 11:42 PM
It feels that way now but as time goes, you'll be alright. Also when you miss someone, you never remember the BAD THINGS about that person.

Glides
08-15-2007, 06:55 AM
It feels that way now but as time goes, you'll be alright. Also when you miss someone, you never remember the BAD THINGS about that person.

Yea no shit. You don't remember her 3 hour shopping sprees, her bitching at you to get off the computer, her crazy ass mother, those fucked up relatives, her smelly dog shitting in the middle of the living room and you having to get it everytime or her binge drinking and throwing up in your FD. No, you only remember the pussy because let's face facts, thats about all women are good for. Lay them and then it's time to watch football or go out and look at other, better pussy.

The useless skin around the cooter is the woman man, don't forget that.

whitegirl
08-15-2007, 03:00 PM
First of all Fuck you for putting our shit out on fucking importatlanta. Second off If you're going to do this shit you might as well explain the whole situation. WE ARE NOT GOOD FOR EACHOTHER! you know that.. why don't you tell them how we fight every fucking day... I'm sick of this Henry. We both know that we are jealous and controling with eachother and I just want to be happy. I'm sorry that I hurt you so bad but seriously you didn't need to do all of this shit... I didn't go to my friends and bitch about you crying about all this shit.. and you sitting there telling me that you don't go and talk about it to people. This sucks and I will miss you and I will miss your friends but this is the last straw please just leave it at that..

Echonova
08-15-2007, 03:22 PM
Yea no shit. You don't remember her 3 hour shopping sprees, her bitching at you to get off the computer, her crazy ass mother, those fucked up relatives, her smelly dog shitting in the middle of the living room and you having to get it everytime or her binge drinking and throwing up in your FD. No, you only remember the pussy because let's face facts, thats about all women are good for. Lay them and then it's time to watch football or go out and look at other, better pussy.

The useless skin around the cooter is the woman man, don't forget that.You know my Ex-wife too?

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Glides again.

The Youngn
08-16-2007, 05:04 PM
First of all Fuck you for putting our shit out on fucking importatlanta. Second off If you're going to do this shit you might as well explain the whole situation. WE ARE NOT GOOD FOR EACHOTHER! you know that.. why don't you tell them how we fight every fucking day... I'm sick of this Henry. We both know that we are jealous and controling with eachother and I just want to be happy. I'm sorry that I hurt you so bad but seriously you didn't need to do all of this shit... I didn't go to my friends and bitch about you crying about all this shit.. and you sitting there telling me that you don't go and talk about it to people. This sucks and I will miss you and I will miss your friends but this is the last straw please just leave it at that..
we miss you too.

whitegirl
08-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Aw =/ are you sure they don't hate me?

The Youngn
08-16-2007, 07:50 PM
positive that none of us hate you. No reason for any of us to hate you

whitegirl
08-16-2007, 07:53 PM
=/ thanks.

1SICKLEX
08-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Yo kid, plus rep on the REALTALk. DamN!!!
http://www.caam.rice.edu/~hn5115/pics/misc/owned.jpg

WhiteAccord
08-16-2007, 10:35 PM
No one hates you here. They were just expressing their feelings about the situation.

But it dosent matter anymore, I Love You, I still miss you, And I still care for you.

But your with someone else now. What can I do?

And you fuckers that think I'm a pussy and shit, yall can shove it up your ass and fuck off. At least I can ask for help, and be able to express my feelings. Peace.

_Christian_
08-16-2007, 11:12 PM
hey justine. i dont hate u. lol. i think dont think henry was trying to put yalls shit out here for a bad reason. i think he just wanted input from multiple non-biased perspectives. if ppl don't know either of you they will give the most straightforward advice. i hope everything works out for the best with both of you. if you were really meant to be, you might cross paths again later in life.

Psycho
08-17-2007, 02:25 AM
positive that none of us hate you. No reason for any of us to hate you
I hate you all, with a passion.

whitegirl
08-17-2007, 03:15 PM
hey justine. i dont hate u. lol. i think dont think henry was trying to put yalls shit out here for a bad reason. i think he just wanted input from multiple non-biased perspectives. if ppl don't know either of you they will give the most straightforward advice. i hope everything works out for the best with both of you. if you were really meant to be, you might cross paths again later in life.
I know he prob. didn't mean it in a bad way but I still don't see why everything was posted on IA.. come on now.. but It's cool. I'm over it. I know he didn't do it just to piss me off.

superfox1
08-17-2007, 03:30 PM
BEST THREAD EVER! :goodjob: This is better than the soaps my g/f watches...

I have a friend going through the same thing....he calls his chick and im's her all the time now..he thinks he is showing her how much he loves her, but doesnt realize he is looking like a pyscho! I'm waiting on him to boil her pet bunny!:no:

Sometimes the best thing to do is move on..unless your 80 or 90, you can still find someone that wwill make you happy...if you are 80 or 90, you probably dont care!

VooDooXII
08-17-2007, 03:42 PM
I know he prob. didn't mean it in a bad way but I still don't see why everything was posted on IA.. come on now.. but It's cool. I'm over it. I know he didn't do it just to piss me off.

Well hey, I know neither of you...so no worries.

itsjustdee
08-17-2007, 03:50 PM
break ups suck.
the only thing i can tell you is to give her space.
she broke up with you right? if so, she did it for a reason.
only time will tell if you two will get back together.
don't force something that she isn't feeling anymore.

The Youngn
08-17-2007, 07:18 PM
^^other way around

VooDooXII
08-18-2007, 01:30 AM
Hey...the skies are always clearest after a big storm. :goodjob:

whitegirl
08-18-2007, 10:24 AM
At this point I can't remember who broke up with who.. but it just doesn't matter...

whitegirl
08-19-2007, 08:36 PM
Hey...the skies are always clearest after a big storm. :goodjob:

Good Quote. I like that.

Maniaç
08-19-2007, 08:37 PM
whitegirl? lol. wtf.. oh hell nah!