PDA

View Full Version : THis shit suxz

§treet_§peed
08-13-2007, 10:28 AM
lo i am so desperate to get on IA i am at the department of labor in oakwood lols.. i don't currently have internet access at my house due to the fact that we are finally upgrading to DSL lol.. Dial up for the past 10 yearz.. anyways why was IA down all day yesterday? but yeah this blows lol:D

§treet_§peed
08-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Also i find it funny that i can get on here and not get on myspace lol

KPowerEP3
08-13-2007, 10:31 AM
save a bunch of pics from RLD on the computer...that'll show 'em.

congrats on getting with 2002, though

Slow Motion
08-13-2007, 10:31 AM
lo i am so desperate to get on IA i am at the department of labor in oakwood lols.. i don't currently have internet access at my house due to the fact that we are finally upgrading to DSL lol.. Dial up for the past 10 yearz.. anyways why was IA down all day yesterday? but yeah this blows lol:D

Damn i am so sorry to hear that.....Good for you there is being something done about that.

*edit: where you been at been a min since i seen u on, found a job yet?*

§treet_§peed
08-13-2007, 10:38 AM
iu was working.. quit that job for a better job then i got laid off.. lol.. yeah i know imma little behind on the times.. one thing that sorta aggrivates me is that most jobs now days require you to be fluient in spanish to work there.. i mean wth we speak english here.. note i am not racist and i am not knocking hispanics but damn our pramary language here is ENGLISH.. lol

Slow Motion
08-13-2007, 10:41 AM
I agree...i was trying to get this cushy job answering phones for 14 and hr. I had the job till they made spanish a requirement for all new hires...I was like WTF can't you put me through a training class or something..This is what i got from them-->.*NO* And i could have sworn ENGLISH was the universal language here. Learn Engrish people when you get here.... DAMN.

§treet_§peed
08-13-2007, 10:45 AM
lol

§treet_§peed
08-13-2007, 11:41 AM
anyways i am off of here. i do not know when i will be back one because of my current situation. hopefully it will be resolved in the next couple of days