PDA

View Full Version : Money Run but with cheerleaders setting up a race that wont happen

1000cckiller
08-13-2007, 09:34 AM
I am peeping intrest in someone, who wants to do a money run. The run would be against a high hp evo. Its one of Brandon and my friends, he is from Ny and is beating a lot of cars up there, he's coming around near nopi time but he has to go to Flordia first for some runs, if interested pm me.

TIGERJC
08-13-2007, 11:20 AM
I think I heard all this crazy hype about that evo that night in stockbridge awhile back. Supposely it was built by AMS and I thought I heard it was running a gt40 turbo. If all the hype I heard is true, then it is truly a fast car.

WhiteAccord
08-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Yeah x2 on the quick Evo going around... So whos going to step up to the plate?

1000cckiller
08-13-2007, 12:02 PM
he actually does own the evo, he is trying to get some runs,here when he comes down.

2.3 Evo 8
08-13-2007, 12:19 PM
If my car is ready by then, I'll run him for $1000.

Evolunchbox
08-13-2007, 12:19 PM
I hope Charles responds to this.
I would run him if my Evo was in Ga.

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-13-2007, 12:23 PM
quietly waits for charles!.......

2.3 Evo 8
08-13-2007, 12:24 PM
Charles will be too busy granny shifting. O.o

The Joker
08-13-2007, 01:49 PM
if he's from NY, would this evo happen to be blue? if so when will he be down. i know a brown cutlass that will run him possibly. and possibly a black blazer.

198plus
08-13-2007, 01:53 PM
quietly waits for charles!.......
:stupid:

Annihilation
08-13-2007, 02:31 PM
I'll run you in a NA 4cyl.....I can bring anything i want, right? $1000 bet

The Joker
08-13-2007, 02:51 PM
I'll run you in a NA 4cyl.....I can bring anything i want, right? $1000 bet

god dang wtf is that in your sig? what kind of car it that, a 240 or an old school rx-7? can't really tell.

.gauge.
08-13-2007, 03:02 PM
god dang wtf is that in your sig? what kind of car it that, a 240 or an old school rx-7? can't really tell.

Camaro/Firebird? No 240 came with t-tops... and I don't believe any RX-7 either.

The Joker
08-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Camaro/Firebird? No 240 came with t-tops... and I don't believe any RX-7 either.

i know the older ones came with a sunroof (rx-7). i guess it might be a formula. just don't remember those side markers coming on those cars. :???:

TIGERJC
08-13-2007, 03:21 PM
I think you might want to try posting this also on need2speed.com

The Joker
08-13-2007, 03:46 PM
I think you might want to try posting this also on need2speed.com

nah, seems they get pretty upset with evo owners over there...its been a shit throwing fest since mike beat steve with his evo. although mike's evo would give this guy a good run i'm sure. and he will do it for money. btw, no one answered me...this car blue?

TIGERJC
08-13-2007, 03:55 PM
what kind of runs is he looking for, Dig or rolls or both?

steven with the gsx that use to come to the sunday meet will prolly run him.

sick_03svt
08-13-2007, 04:12 PM
I would be interested if from a roll .

khan351
08-13-2007, 08:53 PM
dig or roll?..im guessing dig though.. i might be depending on what he wants to do

1000cckiller
08-13-2007, 09:18 PM
He wants to run from a dig, for 1,000 dollars. I will post back in about 2 hours, I have to go pick up madden.

1000cckiller
08-14-2007, 07:40 AM
if he's from NY, would this evo happen to be blue? if so when will he be down. i know a brown cutlass that will run him possibly. and possibly a black blazer.no it is red

1000cckiller
08-14-2007, 07:44 AM
what kind of runs is he looking for, Dig or rolls or both?

steven with the gsx that use to come to the sunday meet will prolly run him.yeah steve would be a good run to I think, tiger check on it.

The Joker
08-14-2007, 07:51 AM
no it is red

tell him to go on southfloridaracing.com and PM mike@upsmotorsports. he's the #1 for the quick 16 on their site and he's #1 on need2speed.com. he has a blue evo that is just sick. pretty cool guy and he'll race for anything. if not him, PM Reloaded Bullett on snapoffracing.com. both guys from florida and get him all the money races he wants. allen (reloaded bullett) is a cool guy.

1000cckiller
08-14-2007, 07:56 AM
tell him to go on southfloridaracing.com and PM mike@upsmotorsports. he's the #1 for the quick 16 on their site and he's #1 on need2speed.com. he has a blue evo that is just sick. pretty cool guy and he'll race for anything. if not him, PM Reloaded Bullett on snapoffracing.com. both guys from florida and get him all the money races he wants. allen (reloaded bullett) is a cool guy.from what I understand is he going to florida to run some pretty fast cars< so one of them might be who he's running

The Joker
08-14-2007, 08:45 AM
from what I understand is he going to florida to run some pretty fast cars< so one of them might be who he's running

well the way it seemed this car is hyped up, i figured those would give him the best runs. look forward to some video...:goodjob:

1000cckiller
08-14-2007, 08:53 AM
well the way it seemed this car is hyped up, i figured those would give him the best runs. look forward to some video...:goodjob:me too on the vids. the blue evo people are talking about is his friend, and he pretty much rapes him all the time. The blue one might come down also.

TIGERJC
08-14-2007, 10:05 AM
yeah steve would be a good run to I think, tiger check on it.
I no longer have his number. but feel free to pm him - http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?userid=12697

Tank
08-14-2007, 04:12 PM
damn this sounds good B.....................

GangstaCoupe
08-14-2007, 06:18 PM
from what I understand is he going to florida to run some pretty fast cars< so one of them might be who he's running
Does he mind if they come off a trailer?

PRiMAdonna
08-14-2007, 06:48 PM
Hey its me Brandon on my wife's profile lol

This is the "Red Bull" Evo from NY. High HP EVo, very low E.T.s I have all the info on the car but fo course cant release it. Car is full body, full weight evo with a system. Money runs usually start at 3k but I will see if he will burn gas for less. this isnt hype, just ask any conner street NY racer if they have ever seen a red evo. The fast Blue Evo from NY is Chelsea. It usually goes if you beat Chelsea first, then you get a run at the Bull, you lose, and you go home broke. But i dont know if Chelsea is coming down with the Bull.

The Bull and Chelsea have both been in the NYCE 1's street race videos. The only car the BUll lost to was that fast 1000whp drag SUpra from NY. The same Supra that beat Chelsea in this video..(yes that is chelsea getting his 500whp EVO drug down the highway,) http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b535b871-6d13-4a95-a4ad-983b00ebccbc.htm

So who is definately going to have money to put up and lose :) ?

PRiMAdonna
08-14-2007, 06:56 PM
Does he mind if they come off a trailer?
no. as long as it is a street car that is regularly driven on the street you can trailer it anywhere :) He's not running drag prepped cars on slicks that are trailered to races. Lets be reasonable, this isnt "the hole" on moreland.

He runs cars in the same class as he is, a daily driven street car or just a street car for that matter. No back halfed cars, no full slicks, etc. Just run what ya brung and a set of D.O.T. stickies. Nitrous is definitely a plus and makes for an interesting race. And feel free to sandbag all you want. He hasnt popped the hood a day in his life. He'll tell you all day its slow and he'll act like he doesnt even know what a turbo is. Until you talk $$$

TIGERJC
08-14-2007, 07:04 PM
no. as long as it is a street car that is regularly driven on the street you can trailer it anywhere :) He's not running drag prepped cars on slicks that are trailered to races. Lets be reasonable, this isnt "the hole" on moreland.

He runs cars in the same class as he is, a daily driven street car or just a street car for that matter. No back halfed cars, no full slicks, etc. Just run what ya brung and a set of D.O.T. stickies. Nitrous is definitely a plus and makes for an interesting race. And feel free to sandbag all you want. He hasnt popped the hood a day in his life. He'll tell you all day its slow and he'll act like he doesnt even know what a turbo is. Until you talk $$$
YOU GOT TO LOVE AWD Owners :gay:

He obliviously likes to be the favorite in all of his races if he goes by that criteria.

no offense, but thats why he wins a lot

wantboost
08-14-2007, 07:25 PM
YOU GOT TO LOVE AWD Owners :gay:

He obliviously likes to be the favorite in all of his races if he goes by that criteria.

no offense, but thats why he wins a lot
and considering he only runs from a dig.....

Sayajin
08-14-2007, 07:44 PM
and considering he only runs from a dig.....

Real men run digs....

Roll racing is not fucking racing...thats like having sex with a man and saying your not gay. -Hollywood

My new favorite quote....

-Sayajin

wantboost
08-14-2007, 08:47 PM
Real men run digs....

-Sayajin
not a high powered car (non awd) without slicks....

GangstaCoupe
08-14-2007, 09:20 PM

Who is setting it up, and will he put up some punk out $$$$?

Evolunchbox
08-14-2007, 11:08 PM
FYI

USP Motorsports runs an 37R and about 725WHP on a dynojet... ET's around 9.8

The man has some sick shit he drives beside the Evo and obviously can drive himself.

Nyteryder
08-14-2007, 11:29 PM
where is ini2winit, sounds like his kind of race

Annihilation
08-14-2007, 11:39 PM
still up for a run,

i'm up for your criteria

DOT legal tires, a little spray, NA 4 cylinder

up for a 3000$ bet, serious.... let me know

LT1UltraZ
08-15-2007, 12:04 AM
still up for a run,

i'm up for your criteria

DOT legal tires, a little spray, NA 4 cylinder

up for a 3000$ bet, serious.... let me know

quick question for you..why do u have pics of someone elses n2o set up in your sig? it surely isnt pic of your LT1 engine bay :gay:

2.3 Evo 8
08-15-2007, 12:28 AM

I will have money to put up, but I don't know about the lose part.

I am done talking to you though. Tell him if he's serious to PM me his number so we can discuss this further. I don't want to talk to a middle man.

My car "should" be ready in about a month or so.

The Joker
08-15-2007, 08:10 AM
Hey its me Brandon on my wife's profile lol

This is the "Red Bull" Evo from NY. High HP EVo, very low E.T.s I have all the info on the car but fo course cant release it. Car is full body, full weight evo with a system. Money runs usually start at 3k but I will see if he will burn gas for less. this isnt hype, just ask any conner street NY racer if they have ever seen a red evo. The fast Blue Evo from NY is Chelsea. It usually goes if you beat Chelsea first, then you get a run at the Bull, you lose, and you go home broke. But i dont know if Chelsea is coming down with the Bull.

The Bull and Chelsea have both been in the NYCE 1's street race videos. The only car the BUll lost to was that fast 1000whp drag SUpra from NY. The same Supra that beat Chelsea in this video..(yes that is chelsea getting his 500whp EVO drug down the highway,) http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b535b871-6d13-4a95-a4ad-983b00ebccbc.htm

i've heard about the blue evo. suprised i've not heard about the red one. when is he coming down? i might be up for a shot at him. i've got a date with a certain cutlass around here. if i beat him, then i'll be down to run this evo. this cutlass is in the 9's. i'm just going to see if he runs 9's on a backroad :D . let me know when he'll be in Ga. i'll be waiting. btw, i'm sure i can come up with some a few bills to lay down. my car is a DD street car. but know this, i will be running slicks. when i turn my boost up, DOT's don't help. and he has AWD. one quick question, that supra is the yellow one correct? why is he not coming down? Baller with his nova has always wanted a shot at that supra since i showed him the vid.

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 08:17 AM
Does he mind if they come off a trailer?I dont think so.

Tank
08-15-2007, 11:11 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)
Tank, onebadgt, Stol3n, RedEj8, ct9a gsr, StuntallDay

its ok charles feel free to post up :welcome:

Tank
08-15-2007, 11:12 AM
i've heard about the blue evo. suprised i've not heard about the red one. when is he coming down? i might be up for a shot at him. i've got a date with a certain cutlass around here. if i beat him, then i'll be down to run this evo. this cutlass is in the 9's. i'm just going to see if he runs 9's on a backroad :D . let me know when he'll be in Ga. i'll be waiting. btw, i'm sure i can come up with some a few bills to lay down. my car is a DD street car. but know this, i will be running slicks. when i turn my boost up, DOT's don't help. and he has AWD. one quick question, that supra is the yellow one correct? why is he not coming down? Baller with his nova has always wanted a shot at that supra since i showed him the vid.
i just wanted to say man i want to see your shit in action man i love the way that thing looks man i bet is straight animo on the streets :yes:

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)
Tank, onebadgt, Stol3n, RedEj8, ct9a gsr, StuntallDay

its ok charles feel free to post up :welcome: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I AM A ASSHOLE :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I have been waiting for him to post.

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 11:18 AM
And yes that gnx does look like a beast. I was looking for one before I got my cobra.

Tank
08-15-2007, 11:28 AM
And yes that gnx does look like a beast. I was looking for one before I got my cobra.
yeah man i remember there was some good deals on some then also man those things are beasts i want to see his run man, hopefully my lil BPU can be a beast one day also ..................but till then im slo

Tank
08-15-2007, 11:28 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I AM A ASSHOLE :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I have been waiting for him to post.
lol i just thought i extend a friendly invitation to the superman of all evo's :D

slowhawk01
08-15-2007, 11:49 AM
All this sound like a bunch of hype to me. Some random person gets on here and starts talking about racing a car that nobody has seen and most have not heard of. If the guy that owns the car gets on here its one thing. I get so tired of all the nut swingers on here and on all other boards. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE CAR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THE OWNER POST UP ABOUT THE RUNS AND NOT HIS FREINDS.:rolleyes:

My cousins brothers wifes husbands brothers cousin has a car that will run him for money on the street:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It just all sounds stupid:yes: Stop the nut swinging guys:idb:

Tank
08-15-2007, 11:57 AM
All this sound like a bunch of hype to me. Some random person gets on here and starts talking about racing a car that nobody has seen and most have not heard of. If the guy that owns the car gets on here its one thing. I get so tired of all the nut swingers on here and on all other boards. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE CAR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THE OWNER POST UP ABOUT THE RUNS AND NOT HIS FREINDS.:rolleyes:

My cousins brothers wifes husbands brothers cousin has a car that will run him for money on the street:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It just all sounds stupid:yes: Stop the nut swinging guys:idb:
i dont think its really nutswinging the guy stays in another state and asked someone to see if he can get some runs for him, sorry i dont see anyone nut hugging. Hell they even posted up vids of his the guys car. I do agree he could post himself but idk too much on the issue. either way if you not running him no sweat of your back or money out of your pocket so whats the problem man.

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 12:03 PM
Hell they even posted up vids of his the guys car. .

they posted videos of another EVo getting smacked down by a supra!! hes bringing a red Evo down according to him.

I would run him,but a 800hp honda on drag radials is just stupid!!!

slowhawk01
08-15-2007, 12:14 PM
they posted videos of another EVo getting smacked down by a supra!! hes bringing a red Evo down according to him.

Exacltly:goodjob:

slowhawk01
08-15-2007, 12:18 PM
i dont think its really nutswinging the guy stays in another state and asked someone to see if he can get some runs for him, sorry i dont see anyone nut hugging. Hell they even posted up vids of his the guys car. I do agree he could post himself but idk too much on the issue. either way if you not running him no sweat of your back or money out of your pocket so whats the problem man.

Oh it is nutswinging in full swing:lmfao: . There is hundreds of post like this in the kills forums. Talking about some super fast car coming to race anyone who wants some for a large some of money that most don't have to lose. I just think its gay all these money run threads because they never happen. You show me one thread that is a money run thread that has actually happend that was above $300.00. The only money run threads that actually happend were those that I ran and paid up or got paid in.

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 12:34 PM
Oh it is nutswinging in full swing:lmfao: . There is hundreds of post like this in the kills forums. Talking about some super fast car coming to race anyone who wants some for a large some of money that most don't have to lose. I just think its gay all these money run threads because they never happen. You show me one thread that is a money run thread that has actually happend that was above $300.00. The only money run threads that actually happend were those that I ran and paid up or got paid in.really there was not nutswinging, and you said 100 posts on this matter I havent seen them. The man just asked if someone would like to race, so either they want to race him or not.

slowhawk01
08-15-2007, 12:45 PM
really there was not nutswinging, on this matter and you said 100 posts I havent seen them. The man just asked if someone would like to race, so either they want to race him or not.

Go back and read what I wrote dumbass. I know some people need to have there parents read to them at night because they can't fucking read.:goodjob:

The Joker
08-15-2007, 12:54 PM
i just wanted to say man i want to see your shit in action man i love the way that thing looks man i bet is straight animo on the streets :yes:

it is what it is. i'm happy with it. i want to see pics of these infamous evo though. my car is setup for the street. he must be pretty bad if he cleaned up in NY and is driving down to FL and GA. i'm not exactly looking to give him my money either...

Tank
08-15-2007, 12:58 PM
Oh it is nutswinging in full swing:lmfao: . There is hundreds of post like this in the kills forums. Talking about some super fast car coming to race anyone who wants some for a large some of money that most don't have to lose. I just think its gay all these money run threads because they never happen. You show me one thread that is a money run thread that has actually happend that was above $300.00. The only money run threads that actually happend were those that I ran and paid up or got paid in.
ill agree ive seen post like that before man but i mean honestly if the guy wants a run and he is out of state, id probrably post up here and a couple other forums also. its the web more people will see it and have a opportunity to jump on it. Either way its not like hes unheard of because appearntly joker seems to know of the guy and OldmanPhil "lol j/k" wants to run him also. so i mean if your not up to the run then shouldnt be no sweat. Besides with that beast of a vette you got im sure you got a full schedule already of runs every weekend. I just was hoping a certain evo would have stepped up to the plate, well one did and i know his evo is bad ass "*cough* old man *cough*. but anyway i can understand where your coming from but from what it looks like there is some good interest lets just sit back and see how it plays out without any of the usual IA :blah: :blah:

Bump.....................if your up for the challenege.............period :goodjob:

Tank
08-15-2007, 01:00 PM
it is what it is. i'm happy with it. i want to see pics of these infamous evo though. my car is setup for the street. he must be pretty bad if he cleaned up in NY and is driving down to FL and GA. i'm not exactly looking to give him my money either...
but its still nice ass GNX though :goodjob: , ive only heard of one person "that i personally met" talking about travelling to florida for runs and thats clark. and if what he told me is true then theres some good ass challeneges down there. However NY aint no push over to just clean out either so i can see where your coming from.

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 01:10 PM
Go back and read what I wrote dumbass. I know some people need to have there parents read to them at night because they can't fucking read.:goodjob:okay dipshit like you said 100s of post like this so wtf are you talking about.

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 01:18 PM
The man just asked if someone would like to race, so either they want to race him or not.

The man didnt ask shit, one of his cheerleaders is asking!! Im sorry but if im going to bet 3k i wanna hear it from the horses mouth not the dumb ass riding him!!

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 01:20 PM
Bump.....................if your up for the challenege.............period :goodjob:

Why dont you stop bumping and step up? you scared that supra gonna get smaked down also?

Tank
08-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Why dont you stop bumping and step up? you scared that supra gonna get smaked down also?
Nah i know where my car stands and at BPU+ ;) it aint even worth the gas for him, sure wish my car was fast like you all though ;)

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 01:39 PM
The man didnt ask shit, one of his cheerleaders is asking!! Im sorry but if im going to bet 3k i wanna hear it from the horses mouth not the dumb ass riding him!!okay old guy I dont want your pace maker to stop working, no one has even acted like a cheerleader. So wtf you talking about bitch.lol

Tank
08-15-2007, 01:40 PM
okay old guy I dont want your pace maker to stop working, no one has even acted like a cheerleader. So wtf you talking about bitch.lol
lol :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: im out the door on that note right there, :lmfao: but for the record my Super Slo Supra ;) wont be worth running him.

*leaves*

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 02:13 PM
okay old guy I dont want your pace maker to stop working, no one has even acted like a cheerleader. So wtf you talking about bitch.lol

So why dont u put up or shut up!!! Like i said your friend can come on here and make a call out for money,but with you doing it for him you a cheerleader!!

This old guy will take your POS V8 and burn it!!

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 02:29 PM
So why dont u put up or shut up!!! Like i said your friend can come on here and make a call out for money,but with you doing it for him you a cheerleader!!

This old guy will take your POS V8 and burn it!!haha my car is getting built right now, but if you think that your car is going to do the trick i doubt it. twinny twin twins fully built coming soon

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 02:41 PM
haha my car is getting built right now, but if you think that your car is going to do the trick i doubt it. twinny twin twins fully built coming soon

hahahah the reason I HATE V8 Owners 101 they think there dick is bigger becasue they have a V8.
And wow u impress me more having a twin turbo one!!!

COOKIE?

The Joker
08-15-2007, 02:42 PM
The man didnt ask shit, one of his cheerleaders is asking!! Im sorry but if im going to bet 3k i wanna hear it from the horses mouth not the dumb ass riding him!!

i see where you are coming from man. don't see why he can't at least post. i don't mind a middle man if they're ligit, but it would be nice for him to post up and let us know when and where. i'm not loading the black car for a road trip when i don't even know who i'm dealing with. someone should link him this thread and a link to need2speed.com or snapoffracing.com for some florida runs. i know of a badass evo and a formula that will be MORE then willing to run him for cash in florida. the evo is King Of The Streets on southfloridaracing.com and n2s.com. he would give him a good dig race for any amount of cash. so would the formula.
race between steve (black formula) and terry (twin turbo cobra)
http://www.snapoffracing.com/forums/bench_racing/3725-tt_cobra_vs_ls2formula.html#post30998
Steve(black formula) vs Mike (blue evo) for #1 KOTS in Florida and for $1000
http://www.snapoffracing.com/forums/bench_racing/3668-ls2formula_vs_evo_kots_1_race_vid.html

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 02:46 PM
hahahah the reason I HATE V8 Owners 101 they think there dick is bigger becasue they have a V8.
And wow u impress me more having a twin turbo one!!!

COOKIE?you are a jackass, because I have a evo too, just quit talkin before you put your foot in ya mouth. I have more than one car, so it dont have shit to do with having a v8, because i have a 4bangger too.

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 02:54 PM
you are a jackass, because I have a evo too, just quit talkin before you put your foot in ya mouth. I have more than one car, so it dont have shit to do with having a v8, because i have a 4bangger too.

COOKIE?

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 02:56 PM
COOKIE?ha ha I would laugh if I didnt think you were retarded, but fuck it :lmfao: :lmfao:

Tank
08-15-2007, 02:57 PM
i see where you are coming from man. don't see why he can't at least post. i don't mind a middle man if they're ligit, but it would be nice for him to post up and let us know when and where. i'm not loading the black car for a road trip when i don't even know who i'm dealing with. someone should link him this thread and a link to need2speed.com or snapoffracing.com for some florida runs. i know of a badass evo and a formula that will be MORE then willing to run him for cash in florida. the evo is King Of The Streets on southfloridaracing.com and n2s.com. he would give him a good dig race for any amount of cash. so would the formula.
race between steve (black formula) and terry (twin turbo cobra)
http://www.snapoffracing.com/forums/bench_racing/3725-tt_cobra_vs_ls2formula.html#post30998
Steve(black formula) vs Mike (blue evo) for #1 KOTS in Florida and for $1000
http://www.snapoffracing.com/forums/bench_racing/3668-ls2formula_vs_evo_kots_1_race_vid.html

Since your 1 of the 2 only people willing to even take the challenge i thought id let you know we are working on getting the guy to post up in this thread today, i can understand where your coming from though.

*grabs popcorn and waits*

The Joker
08-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Since your 1 of the 2 only people willing to even take the challenge i thought id let you know we are working on getting the guy to post up in this thread today, i can understand where your coming from though.

*grabs popcorn and waits*

i'll be here. i'm subscribed to this thread so its letting me know when its being updated. :goodjob:

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 03:24 PM
I have a V8 also and with Twin's. I have a small dick to. I am sure my twin's can beat your single. You know the ole saying. I have more torque in my motor than is reqired to tighten your lug nut's!:cheers: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: and :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: and :cry: :cry: :cry: . And to hunter :cheers:

Hunter02SS
08-15-2007, 03:26 PM
That twin turbo cobra was slow in the video. Is it me or do most of all the turbo cobra's seem slower than they should be. They seem to make good power,but they don't run like they should? Probably just me.

The Joker
08-15-2007, 03:28 PM
That twin turbo cobra was slow in the video. Is it me or do most of all the turbo cobra's seem slower than they should be. They seem to make good power,but they don't run like they should? Probably just me.
no offense to supra owners...only picture i had about useless power..

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa79/amberandjim/rollracing.jpg

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 03:30 PM
That twin turbo cobra was slow in the video. Is it me or do most of all the turbo cobra's seem slower than they should be. They seem to make good power,but they don't run like they should? Probably just me.depends on the driver, some of the guys driving cant drive them, and then also most people running twins arent building their motors so they cant turn the boost up but far. You actually can run a single t-88 and do better.

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 03:31 PM
Also Hunter turbo cobras are running good times at the track though.

RUSH
08-15-2007, 03:55 PM
no offense to supra owners...only picture i had about useless power..

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa79/amberandjim/rollracing.jpg

Its funny you posted that, when that evo got a car length head start and the supra still got him by another car length before they passed the camera which looked close to being about the 330ft mark in the vid. that was posted.

lol...

1civic
08-15-2007, 03:59 PM
depends on the driver, some of the guys driving cant drive them, and then also most people running twins arent building their motors so they cant turn the boost up but far. You actually can run a single t-88 and do better.

There is a Single Turbo Cobra on here, Its Heathly thats for sure, Makes more than most twin turbo mud-motors.... ;) Last I remember it was at Modular getting some more goodies, But I seen him looking in on some of these threads... :goodjob:

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 04:00 PM
Its funny you posted that, when that evo got a car length head start and the supra still got him by another car length before they passed the camera in the vid. that was posted.

lol...i kind of understand what you are saying, but also the evo in that vid was like 500 or 600hp, that supra is 1000hp. supras are good cars and my boy has one, but they lack what they need to be great cars and that is torque, they have the hp, but not the torque. So in 1/4 what would you take 1000hp or 850lb of touque.

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 04:05 PM
There is a Single Turbo Cobra on here, Its Heathly thats for sure, Makes more than most twin turbo mud-motors.... ;) Last I remember it was at Modular getting some more goodies, But I seen him looking in on some of these threads... :goodjob:yeah those singles are nice, I have been thinking about switching my mind from twins to a single. But we it comes to a 1/4 hp is nice man but that torque pushes you down the track.

1civic
08-15-2007, 04:11 PM
yeah those singles are nice, I have been thinking about switching my mind from twins to a single. But we it comes to a 1/4 hp is nice man but that torque pushes you down the track.

Just don't go crazy with 72's.. ... 52's will make 800+ and get you in the 9's if you set the car up... :goodjob:

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 04:11 PM
i kind of understand what you are saying, but also the evo in that vid was like 500 or 600hp, that supra is 1000hp. supras are good cars and my boy has one, but they lack what they need to be great cars and that is torque, they have the hp, but not the torque. So in 1/4 what would you take 1000hp or 850lb of touque.
of course awd is going to shine on the street :rolleyes:

RUSH
08-15-2007, 04:12 PM
i kind of understand what you are saying, but also the evo in that vid was like 500 or 600hp, that supra is 1000hp. supras are good cars and my boy has one, but they lack what they need to be great cars and that is torque, they have the hp, but not the torque. So in 1/4 what would you take 1000hp or 850lb of touque.

I ran 10.7 with 520rwhp, its all about knowing how to drive. Hp doesnt mean shit.... I would rather have a car that runs good times at the track then have one that makes some pretty lil #'s on the dyno. So yeah to answer your question.... prolly niether...ha

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 04:18 PM
I ran 10.7 with 520rwhp, its all about knowing how to drive. Hp doesnt mean shit.... I would rather have a car that runs good times at the track then have one that makes some pretty lil #'s on the dyno. So yeah to answer your question.... prolly niether...haIn what car

iloveboost
08-15-2007, 04:22 PM
In what car
A single turbo, auto Supra.

Tank
08-15-2007, 04:24 PM
In what car
B this is the supra with the TH setup i was telling you about man

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 04:27 PM
A single turbo, auto Supra.Supra auto when does that car drop out of boost never. But if I took your vette and was putting down 600hp & 595lb vs his supra putting down 720hp & 460lb I would take your vette

iloveboost
08-15-2007, 04:29 PM
Supra auto when does that car drop out of boost never. But if I took your vette and was putting down 600hp & 595lb vs his supra putting down 720hp & 460lb I would take your vette
:ninja:

Tank
08-15-2007, 04:32 PM
lol i love this thread :-D

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 04:33 PM
This thread is useless now

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 04:43 PM
Money Run but with cheerleaders setting up a race that wont happen ..

HAhahahahahahahaha! who did that

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 04:45 PM

HAhahahahahahahaha! who did that
:D

SpeedMonkey
08-15-2007, 04:47 PM
no offense "BRANDON"...

but a money race should ALWAYS be run what you brung, or dont run at all. no rules. no nothing.

Tank
08-15-2007, 04:47 PM
This thread is useless now
i dont see where its useless its a legit callout all ths other side talk hapens in evey thread in this section but ok ...................your the mod :rolleyes: by the way hows that 12k mr2 of yours :D

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 04:48 PM

HAhahahahahahahaha! who did thati know who the broke, person is in this thread

2.3 Evo 8
08-15-2007, 04:49 PM
It better happen. I didn't build my car to sit in the garage.

My car just needs a couple things fixed which hopefully will get taken care of over the next couple weeks.

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 04:51 PM
i dont see where its useless its a legit callout all ths other side talk hapens in evey thread in this section but ok ...................your the mod :rolleyes: by the way hows that 12k mr2 of yours :D
be original first off

It was never legit, b/c the evo owner was never apart of this

Tank
08-15-2007, 04:51 PM
It better happen. I didn't build my car to sit in the garage.

My car just needs a couple things fixed which hopefully will get taken care of over the next couple weeks.

last time i saw your car man i was totally blown away man for real and it was only on 3 good cylinders that night man.

Tank
08-15-2007, 04:53 PM
be original first off

It was never legit, b/c the evo owner was never apart of this
first the person asked for someone to find him some money runs, then someone posted about it on a open forum where street races are done. secondly we even updated the only 2 people who was intersted and told them we was gonna get him to post today. the thread was made to help someone out of state now that person is getting notified about the thread so they can post and verify with the interested parties.

SOUNDS LEGIT TO ME JULIAN

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 04:54 PM
i know who the broke, person is in this thread

Hahaha!! Please if you refering to me, im far ways from being broke..
wheres your boy? i tought he was going to post in here, tell him to hurry his cheerleaders are boring

ok u can yell Hip hip HOORRRRRRRRAY!

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 04:55 PM
first the person asked for someone to find him some money runs, then someone posted about it on a open forum where street races are done. secondly we even updated the only 2 people who was intersted and told them we was gonna get him to post today. the thread was made to help someone out of state now that person is getting notified about the thread so they can post and verify with the interested parties.

SOUNDS LEGIT TO ME JULIAN

So do u know this guy with the red evo too. or are you a back up cheerleader?

Tank
08-15-2007, 04:55 PM
wheres your boy? i tought he was going to post in here, tell him to hurry his cheerleaders are boring

ok u can yell Hip hip HOORRRRRRRRAY!
REAL MATURE FOR YOUR AGE MY FRIEND AND I LIKE HOW YOU ADDED TO THE TITLE BUT, WISH I COULD SAY I DIDNT EXPECT IT, THIS IS WHAT YOU DO :rolleyes:

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 04:56 PM
REAL MATURE FOR YOUR AGE MY FRIEND AND I LIKE HOW YOU ADDED TO THE TITLE BUT, WISH I COULD SAY I DIDNT EXPECT IT, THIS IS WHAT YOU DO :rolleyes:

HAHAHA!! i didnt add shit, somone else did!!! Real mature! blow me!!!
why dont you go blow up another car now!

Tank
08-15-2007, 04:57 PM
So do u know this guy with the red evo too. or are you a back up cheerleader?
honestly i dont even know either i just posted in the forum cause it sounded interesting and i felt it was a legit callout, you on the other hand already admited your useless on the street withyour car against the evo, and then started with the normal IA :blah: :blah: . Honestly before you entered this thread it was perfectly ok :yes:

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 04:58 PM
I moved this useless thread to the off-topic section and I renamed it (I like to warn ppl)

Tank
08-15-2007, 04:59 PM
HAHAHA!! i didnt add shit, somone else did!!! Real mature! blow me!!!
why dont you go blow up another car now!
nah ill pass, finally got the car properly built and i love it, but good try :rolleyes:

Vteckidd
i got a 250whp RHD silvia that i can race around 285. first one to run out of gas loses

1000cckiller

ok u can yell Hip hip HOORRRRRRRRAY!when did I post saying he was going to post in here. uh whitebread

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 05:00 PM
i got a 250whp RHD silvia that i can race around 285. first one to run out of gas loses
I take you up on that bet???

RUSH
08-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Supra auto when does that car drop out of boost never. But if I took your vette and was putting down 600hp & 595lb vs his supra putting down 720hp & 460lb I would take your vette

Whats this vette run at the track on 600hp?

I love dig races.....funny coming from a supra owner huh?

I just wanted to show that with someone that knows how to drive and knows how to setup a supra right, will be happy to go from a dig. I will admit, there are A LOT of supra owners that have know Idea what is going on when they get to the track or run on the street with a high hp car. They put there 19" nitto 555 tires on to run....lol

1000cckiller
tiger I know your address

B18c1Turboed
honestly i dont even know either i just posted in the forum cause it sounded interesting and i felt it was a legit callout, you on the other hand already admited your useless on the street withyour car against the evo, and then started with the normal IA :blah: :blah: . Honestly before you entered this thread it was perfectly ok :yes:

i just said it would be stupid to run him,without slicks!! I guess im alot more mature then some of you guys,since i race at the track. you guys do it on the streets, wow that real mature there!!

HAHA becaue i make fun of a bullshit thread im talking :blah: :blah: .Nope im just pointing out facts!!!
Get over it you over rated cheerleader!@

Vteckidd
08-15-2007, 05:02 PM
i mean once i put the LS2 or RB26 in im game, not

im with slowhawk, bunch of talk, never any action. real MONEY RACES dont happen on INTERNET BOARDS

Tank
I moved this useless thread to the off-topic section and I renamed it (I like to warn ppl)
alright Julian, joker and phil we will have the guy PM you once he gets on IA he already has been given the link to the thread and said he'll be online later, to all the others have fun with the usual IA talk. how about your mr2 coming out to run another mr2 or is it still for sale.

1000cckiller

I just wanted to show that with someone that knows how to drive and knows how to setup a supra right, will be happy to go from a dig. I will admit, there are A LOT of supra owners that have know Idea what is going on when they get to the track or run on the street with a high hp car. They put there 19" nitto 555 tires on to run....lolI understand what you are saying , just saying a supra is a great car, they just lack torque

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 05:03 PM
tiger I know your address
bring you ass to my doorstep then

Vteckidd
08-15-2007, 05:03 PM

I just wanted to show that with someone that knows how to drive and knows how to setup a supra right, will be happy to go from a dig. I will admit, there are A LOT of supra owners that have know Idea what is going on when they get to the track or run on the street with a high hp car. They put there 19" nitto 555 tires on to run....lol
theres another Supra owner on here that ran high 10s with just under 600whp

He has a TH400 setup as well.

he ALSO owns a mid 500 whp vette. i dont think hes gotten NEAR the 10s yet. Totally different animal, totally different car to control.

so a TH400 Auto Supra making 600whp vs a 600whp Vette from a DIG? Supra all day

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 05:04 PM
alright Julian, joker and phil we will have the guy PM you once he gets on IA he already has been given the link to the thread and said he'll be online later, to all the others have fun with the usual IA talk. how about your mr2 coming out to run another mr2 or is it still for sale.

see you are a cheerleader!! you keep acting like you know this guy.

RUSH
08-15-2007, 05:05 PM
I understand what you are saying , just saying a supra is a great car, they just lack torque

So if I can pull 1.4 60's do I lack torque?

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 05:05 PM

I just wanted to show that with someone that knows how to drive and knows how to setup a supra right, will be happy to go from a dig. I will admit, there are A LOT of supra owners that have know Idea what is going on when they get to the track or run on the street with a high hp car. They put there 19" nitto 555 tires on to run....lolmy bad I really just read what you said, but I have to give you credit, a 10.9 is good with only 520whp in a supra.

Vteckidd
08-15-2007, 05:06 PM
WWW.PARTS.BATLGROUND.COM

[email protected]

RUSH
08-15-2007, 05:06 PM
theres another Supra owner on here that ran high 10s with just under 600whp

He has a TH400 setup as well.

he ALSO owns a mid 500 whp vette. i dont think hes gotten NEAR the 10s yet. Totally different animal, totally different car to control.

so a TH400 Auto Supra making 600whp vs a 600whp Vette from a DIG? Supra all day

enough said!

David, where you at man....I see you!

Tank
08-15-2007, 05:07 PM
see you are a cheerleader!! you keep acting like you know this guy.
i understand age is not helping with your understanding skills so for the last time, i dont know the guy. However i just called the folks who made the thread that personally know him and they three wayed the owner of the evo and told him about the thread. So no i dont know him however i am making the effort to make this happen. Maybe youll understand better know if not im sure someone else can break it down on a lower IQ level for you.

your :welcome:

*leaves thread*

1000cckiller
So if I can pull 1.4 60's do I lack torque?doest mean you have torque, but you are a good driver, because there are a lot of supra owners not doing that with the numbers they have.

Vteckidd
tq IS GREAT for highway runs, but unfortunetly with most drivers, more TQ means more tire spin which means less traction which means shittier times.

RUSH
my bad I really just read what you said, but I have to give you credit, a 10.9 is good with only 520whp in a supra.

can I also add, it was spitting and spuddering down the track.... Had to replace the coil packs that next week!

Tank
08-15-2007, 05:08 PM
WWW.PARTS.BATLGROUND.COM

[email protected]

full race T4 2jz manifold hoe for a good deal, let me know :ninja:

*gone playing madden 08*

ill be back on later have fun kiddies

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Rush also come on th400 or 350 what would you have done with the six speed.

Vteckidd
08-15-2007, 05:10 PM
not run 10s

its much harder to run 10s in the 6 speed, everyone knows that. with such little hp its possible, but VERY hard.

Look at Clark, 1000+whp in a 6 speed supra. He runs 11.5s, 12.3, 10.8s, then he will bust out a 9.9

he is the most inconsistent usually at the track. car is deadly fast, but with the 6 speed its so hard to mimick an get consistent runs

RUSH
08-15-2007, 05:10 PM

well with bpu at close to 400hp with a 6spd I only pulled a 1.8 and ran 8.1 in the 1/8 at 93

RUSH
08-15-2007, 05:12 PM
its tuff with a 6spd and single, and yeah I would of had some trouble trying to break 10's

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 05:12 PM
i understand age is not helping with your understanding skills so for the last time, i dont know the guy. However i just called the folks who made the thread that personally know him and they three wayed the owner of the evo and told him about the thread. So no i dont know him however i am making the effort to make this happen. Maybe youll understand better know if not im sure someone else can break it down on a lower IQ level for you.

your :welcome:

*leaves thread*

I understand just fine. Your a
http://65.214.37.88/ts?t=16997984605654412244

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 05:29 PM
its tuff with a 6spd and single, and yeah I would of had some trouble trying to break 10'sI state again I understand what you and mike are saying, i am just saying car for car single turbo supra vs turbo vette, turbo terminator I am going to take the later two. But if the supra had more torque or equal that of the two I would take the supra, mainly because you could get the supra to hook better.

PSINXS
08-15-2007, 05:29 PM
I will have money to put up, but I don't know about the lose part.

I am done talking to you though. Tell him if he's serious to PM me his number so we can discuss this further. I don't want to talk to a middle man.

My car "should" be ready in about a month or so.
if your car definitely wont be ready in a month, why bother wasting his time setting up a race that might not happen?

And here is the way it goes

$3k or more, no bullshit, street car, run what ya brung, dig only. This car runs now so yours should too if you want to race it.

The Bull doesnt post anywhere on the internet so good luck with that. I just called NY and he said he'd call me back later tonight.

slowhawk01
08-15-2007, 05:40 PM
because I have a evo too, just quit talkin before you put your foot in ya mouth. I have more than one car, so it dont have shit to do with having a v8, because i have a 4bangger too.

I will run anyone of YOUR cars that you own from any how you want it any MPH for whatever amount you want to. This is no bullshit everyone on here know I will pay if I lose and don't make money call outs and not do them. Since you got this and that do you except and if so let me know which one of your cars I will be running:rolleyes:

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 05:41 PM
enough said!

David, where you at man....I see you!mike you know just as much depends on whos driving, an alot off people who can driev would beg to differ. A 600hp vette that can hook would have damn near close to the same torque and if it can hook you arent going to beat it with a supra that has 600hp and like 4something torque. th series tranny would make it real close, but if you run a six speed supra it is surely going to loose. This has been debated numerous times on supra forums and svtperformance.com

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 05:42 PM
I will run anyone of YOUR cars that you own from any how you want it any MPH for whatever amount you want to. This is no bullshit everyone on here know I will pay if I lose and don't make money call outs and not do them. Since you got this and that do you except and if so let me know which one of your cars I will be running:rolleyes:you will have that chance when it comes out of the shop, first to you good fellow

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 05:47 PM
if your car definitely wont be ready in a month, why bother wasting his time setting up a race that might not happen?

CAN I ASK YOU GUYS THE SAME THING? you guys trying to set up a race with nothing to back you guys up:doh: .
So everyone is probly wasting there times even talking about this race!

The Bull doesnt post anywhere on the internet so good luck with that. I just called NY and he said he'd call me back later tonight.

So he has won how many races? and he cant even get online for 3k... hahahaha!

slowhawk01
08-15-2007, 05:48 PM
you will have that chance when it comes out of the shop, first to you good fellow

Of coarse another keyboard racer. You have many cars to run but its in the shop.:rolleyes: Well when my Twin turbo :blah: :blah: :blah: gets out I'm sure we can run. By the way it won't be the first time I drug a silver turbo cobra ,but that one had a t-88 on it;):idb: .

Vteckidd
08-15-2007, 05:56 PM
mike you know just as much depends on whos driving, an alot off people who can driev would beg to differ. A 600hp vette that can hook would have damn near close to the same torque and if it can hook you arent going to beat it with a supra that has 600hp and like 4something torque. th series tranny would make it real close, but if you run a six speed supra it is surely going to loose. This has been debated numerous times on supra forums and svtperformance.com
im just saying i see WAY MORE sub 600whp supras running 10s than vettes

thats all :)

slowhawk01
08-15-2007, 05:57 PM
im just saying i see WAY MORE sub 600whp supras running 10s than vettes

thats all :)

I know I don't ever see a vette hit the 10's:ninja: .

Thats because vette owners get the cars for other reason besides straight line performance. Not to mention there very comfortable to drive in:yes:

2.3 Evo 8
08-15-2007, 05:58 PM

And here is the way it goes

$3k or more, no bullshit, street car, run what ya brung, dig only. This car runs now so yours should too if you want to race it.

Hey dipshit cheerleader #3, I was told in the BEGINNING of THIS thread homeboy WOULDN'T be down here until NOPI. That is what, a month or more away. What the fuck does it matter if my car is running right now or not? He isn't in Georgia right now so shut the fuck up.

Don't give me any of your shit talking you little bitch.

..and as far as the amount of money to put up, that will be discussed BETWEEN he and I if he ever shoots me a PM. You and everybody else in this thread are out of the loop you dumb son of a bitch.

I don't have to race by his rules if I don't want to. GOT IT PUTO!

slowhawk01
08-15-2007, 06:00 PM
Hey dipshit cheerleader #3, I was told in the BEGINNING of THIS thread homeboy WOULDN'T be down here until NOPI. That is what, a month or more away. What the fuck does it matter if my car is running right now or not? He isn't in Georgia right now so shut the fuck up.

Don't give me any of your shit talking you little bitch.

..and as far as the amount of money to put up, that will be discussed BETWEEN he and I if he ever shoots me a PM. You and everybody else in this thread are out of the loop you dumb son of a bitch.

I don't have to race by his rules if I don't want to. GOT IT PUTO!

Don't hold your breath Phil on the race. You will race me before that Super Fast EVO

2.3 Evo 8
08-15-2007, 06:01 PM
As a matter of fact, until his "running" car gets to Georgia STFU!

Vteckidd
08-15-2007, 06:02 PM
I know I don't ever see a vette hit the 10's:ninja: .

Thats because vette owners get the cars for other reason besides straight line performance. Not to mention there very comfortable to drive in:yes:

touche

likewise i will say i see ALOT more track vettes doing well than supras :)

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 06:06 PM
Of coarse another keyboard racer. You have many cars to run but its in the shop.:rolleyes: Well when my Twin turbo :blah: :blah: :blah: gets out I'm sure we can run. By the way it won't be the first time I drug a silver turbo cobra ,but that one had a t-88 on it;):idb: .i just got the car and then sent it to the shop, i not here to please you, I got bitches for that. so you whining dont mean shit to me, you gone get yours soon enough. talk tough but there are a lot of cobras that have you slobbing on their shift knob, I am out biizzach.

slowhawk01
08-15-2007, 06:11 PM
i just got the car and then sent it to the shop, i not here to please you, I got bitches for that. so you whining dont mean shit to me, you gone get yours soon enough. talk tough but there are a lot of cobras that have you slobbing on their shift knob, I am out biizzach.

You bring me a 03-04 cobra and I will drag that slow shit down the road. I have NEVER been outran by a 03-04 EVER. I have drug many downb the road. All they are is Heavy ass boxes and everyone knows fords are slow. The turbo cobra I raced was making 175RWHP more than me and I still drug that shit:doh:

Why don't you build the car yourself instead of sending it to a shop??? I guess you don't know how:lmfao: :goodjob:

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 06:12 PM
You bring me a 03-04 cobra and I will drag that slow shit down the road. I have NEVER been outran by a 03-04 EVER. I have drug many downb the road. All they are is Heavy ass boxes and everyone knows fords are slow. The turbo cobra I raced was making 175RWHP more than me and I still drug that shit:doh:

Why don't you build the car yourself instead of sending it to a shop??? I guess you don't know how:lmfao: :goodjob:
then you would be out of business :D

GangstaCoupe
08-15-2007, 06:13 PM
Who is setting it up, and will he put up some punk out $$$$?

:2cents:

slowhawk01
08-15-2007, 06:14 PM
then you would be out of business :D

Not me I don't work on shitstangs. You always have trouble getting your money out of those guys. All a mustang is to me is a welfare hot rod unless built right which I don't ever see that because it cost so much to build them right

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 06:21 PM
i a vette is a old mans pacemaker because with out it they would die from lack of sex. A vette aint shit , I would take a m5 or porsche before that shit.

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 06:29 PM
i a vette is a old mans pacemaker because with out it they would die from lack of sex. A vette aint shit , I would take a m5 or porsche before that shit.
:no:

1000cckiller
08-15-2007, 06:37 PM
:yes

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 06:48 PM

HAHAHA!!!! and a mustang gets you laid so much, thats why u online all day!!

Tank
08-15-2007, 06:51 PM
Yea I put my car in a ditch when it was a NA POS, but you dont want none of this yo. I am fucking tank, I can blow up a car in less than a week

*LEAVES AGAIN*

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 06:56 PM
Yea I put my car in a ditch when it was a NA POS, but you dont want none of this yo. I am fucking tank, I can blow up a car in less than a week

*LEAVES AGAIN*

And then blame the shop!!!

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 06:56 PM

*LEAVES AGAIN*
word

also dont you have a wife with a baby living at your parents house?

Man you have your fucking priorities in order

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 06:59 PM
word

and he calling me imature!!!!!! hahahhaha

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 06:59 PM
but those shops couldn't handle the awesomeness of tank

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:00 PM
:rolleyes: .................i would go there but theres no point this is IA and as long as we have lil girls like you at your AGE as mods on here acting how you do then theres no point, but most folks know truth/seen the truth if only you could have seen the new shop when hey saw the motor and shit from the last incident :eek: :lmfao: not to mention the other supras from the last shops that was at my new shops place :no: its a shame................But anyway dammit im trying to win fuck ill be back in a second old man try not to dose off at your usual 9pm bedtime :D

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 07:03 PM
:rolleyes: .................i would go there but theres no point this is IA and as long as we have lil girls like you at your AGE as mods on here acting how you do then theres no point, but most folks know truth/seen the truth if only you could have seen the new shop when hey saw the motor and shit from the last incident :eek: :lmfao: not to mention the other supras from the last shops that was at my new shops place :no: its a shame................But anyway dammit im trying to win fuck ill be back in a second old man try not to dose off at your usual 9pm bedtime :D

Yea they where thinking. How can this dumbass blow it up so fast just cruising on the interstate!!!!!

oh wait he over heated it and kept driving!!! Thats how!!!

So when u blow this car up,you going to blame them also!!! I act my age i dont live home with mommy and daddy and my wife and child!!!

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 07:03 PM
its always another shops fault

I wonder what you will say to the so called shop (Titan Motorsports) that built car when it blows up yet a-fucking-gain

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:04 PM
word

Man you have your fucking priorities in order
damn your right i should have left my pregnant wife in a apartment all alone when i deployed again this year you got me there, oh and i should go find another apartment when my household goods are already on a boat "via the army" and being shipped to my next duty station, not to mention i already have my orders and plane ticket for the both of us but your right , damn tiger you got me there maybe i should be like you living at home with mommy dirivng your moms car cause your broke ass mr2 thats worth 12k lol hasnt been running right in months. shit maybe i should follow in your footsteps and be jobless bumming rides when mommy takes away the car keys and puts your lil chinky ass on punishment. shit what ever was i thinking lol............................... :rolleyes:

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:07 PM
its always another shops fault

I wonder what you will say to the so called shop (Titan Motorsports) that built car when it blows up yet a-fucking-gain
TITAN MOTORSPORTS :lmfao: try again my car aint at no damn titan lol :lmfao: but the shop is just as good and as well known in the supra community and to think no thought another shop would touch my car. not to mention since im so broke coming up with 7k must have been false also for me to shell out right after giving the last shop there donation :thinking: hmmmm by the way im winning 20-17 ohhhhh yeah :goodjob:

Im a moron that lives at home still, but i spend 7k building my Supra for the 4th time!!!

B18c1Turboed
08-15-2007, 07:08 PM
damn your right i should have left my pregnant wife in a apartment all alone when i deployed again this year you got me there, oh and i should go find another apartment when my household goods are already on a boat "via the army" and being shipped to my next duty station, not to mention i already have my orders and plane ticket for the both of us but your right , damn tiger you got me there maybe i should be like you living at home with mommy dirivng your moms car cause your broke ass mr2 thats worth 12k lol hasnt been running right in months. shit maybe i should follow in your footsteps and be jobless bumming rides when mommy takes away the car keys and puts your lil chinky ass on punishment. shit what ever was i thinking lol............................... :rolleyes:

Shit if i was single i would live at home too!! Free RENT!!!

PSINXS
08-15-2007, 07:08 PM
CAN I ASK YOU GUYS THE SAME THING? you guys trying to set up a race with nothing to back you guys up:doh: .
So everyone is probly wasting there times even talking about this race!

So he has won how many races? and he cant even get online for 3k... hahahaha!
i dont know where you get "you guys", the bull said he was coming through, i volunteered to find him a race or 2 since he was stopping through. Brian made a post for me. Nobody is hyping the Evo up or cheer leading. I am talking shit trying to get some takers. Phil could very well beat the bull; i doubt it but it could happen. It is definite the bull will be here. If you dont plan on racing him, why do you care? This is probably the main reason he doesnt post on the web. Too many ppl worrying about the wrong things.

My only concern in this thread is Phil since he is the only that has stepped up in GA. Phil says his car "should run" in about a month. well IF it is running then he has a taker.,

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:09 PM
Yea they where thinking. How can this dumbass blow it up so fast just cruising on the interstate!!!!!

oh wait he over heated it and kept driving!!! Thats how!!!

So when u blow this car up,you going to blame them also!!! I act my age i dont live home with mommy and daddy and my wife and child!!!
oh and by the way my car has been in my pocession for about a month now not one issue what so ever even in these high temps for your info.

And i scored again this guy on xbox live is getting fucking owned lol

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 07:10 PM
Actually I bought my mom's car :D

I am smart enough to realize to get a fucking working vehicle before getting the toy fixed :D. My car runs, ask Mr. kidd. I just have fucked up differential :D, let me put this in non mechanical words your dumbass might understand " My car makes noises when it turns with the bad lsd, but the motor runs fine"

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:11 PM
Shit if i was single i would live at home too!! Free RENT!!!
i must say free rent has been nice the last 2 months ive been back from iraq so cant argue with you there but hell when your folks own a 7 bedroom house sitting in a very elegant neighborhood and temporary shacking aint so bad. But to bad it ends in about 4 weeks when i head the island.

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:12 PM
Actually I bought my mom's car :D

I am smart enough to realize to get a fucking working vehicle before getting the toy fixed :D. My car runs, ask Mr. kidd. I just have fucked up differential :D, let me put this in non mechanical words your dumbass might understand " My car makes noises when it turns with the bad lsd, but the motor runs fine"
are you sure julian cook about that last time you pm'd me about your red mr2 from fayetteville you said you wanted the LSD tranny from my mr2 cause your was fucked lets see if i can find that pm julian

also why you editing my post my friend :D

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 07:12 PM
TITAN MOTORSPORTS :lmfao: try again my car aint at no damn titan lol :lmfao: but the shop is just as good and as well known in the supra community and to think no thought another shop would touch my car. not to mention since im so broke coming up with 7k must have been false also for me to shell out right after giving the last shop there donation :thinking: hmmmm by the way im winning 20-17 ohhhhh yeah :goodjob:

Im a moron that lives at home still, but i spend 7k building my Supra for the 4th time!!!
I am surprise the military didnt discharge your suicidal ass. Should up put the m16 to your head and do the world a favor

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:13 PM
are you sure julian cook about that last time you pm'd me about your red mr2 from fayetteville you said you wanted the LSD tranny from my mr2 cause your was fucked lets see if i can find that pm julian

also why you editing my post my friend :D
oh i just got scored on that shit sucks dammit but i still got a ten point lead :yes:

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:14 PM
I am surprise the military didnt discharge your suicidal ass. Should up put the m16 to your head and do the world a favor
nah im pretty good at what i do in the military i can say that much julian maybe once you find a purpose in life your be good at something also besides lying about the camry which you dont own and the 12k broke mr2 thats been for sale for almost a year now :yes:

PSINXS
08-15-2007, 07:14 PM
oh yeah. real mature.

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 07:15 PM
My lsd is fucked and I rather buy a used tranny then rebuilding the tranny with a new lsd (since you cant find 93 lsd tranny parts at toyota anymore)

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 07:16 PM
oh yeah. real mature.
Fuck that pos. I didnt start with him, but I will glady say something back.

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:17 PM
oh yeah. real mature.
dont worry brandon this is simply fun for me lil julian cook here is just my entertainment between plays on madden. speakingof which bitch come get some of this madden ass whippin lol

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 07:18 PM
nah im pretty good at what i do in the military i can say that much julian maybe once you find a purpose in life your be good at something also besides lying about the camry which you dont own and the 12k broke mr2 thats been for sale for almost a year now :yes:
ahaha I heard you talking about it on the phone the first time I meet you (the reason why you didnt have to go to work for awhile) and what about the papers in your car

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:18 PM
My lsd is fucked and I rather buy a used tranny then rebuilding the tranny with a new lsd (since you cant find 93 lsd tranny parts at toyota anymore)
oh i c now hmmmmm well lets see if your 12k mr2 is worth 12k with a fucked up tranny and that half ass paint job thats on it mines must be worth atleast 30k :rolleyes: huh julian cook

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:19 PM
ahaha I heard you talking about it on the phone the first time I meet you (the reason why you didnt have to go to work for awhile) and what about the papers in your car
uhhh wtf are you talking about, lol.

PSINXS
08-15-2007, 07:33 PM
tank you're such an asshole. thats probably why we get along well lol

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 07:34 PM
BEST LOOKING MR2 FAYETTEVILLE HAS TO OFFER COME AND GET IT ONLY 12K :lmfao:

oops be back in a couple gotta finish out this game see in a second julian cook ;)

dont delete my post julian cook
AHAHA I see you like my name, I just hope you dpont say my name when you fuck that Bargain mail order wife of yours

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:37 PM
AHAHA I see you like my name, I just hope you dpont say my name when you fuck that Bargain mail order wife of yours
lol good julian cook and i do like your name its very cool you know i like your address even better and your tag number they kind of rhyme anyone want to see how well they rhyme loloool :D

cant phase me lil julian your just entertainment for me lil man :lmfao:

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 07:38 PM
If anything plz use up to date photos of my car. The car just came out of paint( sorry ass 1k paint job at that) and they didnt put my corner lights in and did a horrible job of putting on my bumper

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:38 PM
tank you're such an asshole. thats probably why we get along well lol
lol i know only when Julian Cook is involved is when it becomes so entertaining know he trys to crack wife jokes when all he has is Mrs. Jergens by his side at everynight :lmfao: :lmfao:

PSINXS
08-15-2007, 07:39 PM
there is a line. you just crossed it.

TIGERJC
lol good julian cook and i do like your name its very cool you know i like your address even better and your tag number they kind of rhyme anyone want to see how well they rhyme loloool :D

cant phase me lil julian your just entertainment for me lil man :lmfao:
You act like you scare me, bring your blk ass to my doorstep then

Tank
If anything plz use up to date photos of my car. The car just came out of paint( sorry ass 1k paint job at that) and they didnt put my corner lights in and did a horrible job of putting on my bumper
its more up to date then those old ass pics in your for sale section can you say false advertisement :yes: ................................i knew you could

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:42 PM
there is a line. you just crossed it.
indeed he did but it dont phase me its like the lil retarded kid from school saying lil things bout your mom...............you just blow it off and let it ride.

heeeeey Julain hows that midnight curfew your mom still has you on last time you came home after it your ass was carless for about 2 wks remember that conversation lololol oh wait but you bought the camry what was i thinking :rolleyes:

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:43 PM
You act like you scare me, bring your blk ass to my doorstep then
why so your mom can chase me off with her fat ass or better yet say your not home lol while your in the room cuddled up with Mrs. jergens fuck outta here julian your all :blah: :blah:

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 07:45 PM
indeed he did but it dont phase me its like the lil retarded kid from school saying lil things bout your mom...............you just blow it off and let it ride.

heeeeey Julain hows that midnight curfew your mom still has you on last time you came home after it your ass was carless for about 2 wks remember that conversation lololol oh wait but you bought the camry what was i thinking :rolleyes:
yet you find my ass in gnet all the time in my mom's use to be camry. What was your excuse to avoiding gnet? Gas or Ntryder or both??

I still can't believe a grown man stayed of a county b/c of someone.

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 07:46 PM
why so your mom can chase me off with her fat ass or better yet say your not home lol while your in the room cuddled up with Mrs. jergens fuck outta here julian your all :blah: :blah:
My mommy isnt home, since you know where I live bring your fucking ass to my doorstep

Tank
08-15-2007, 07:49 PM
more publicity for Julian Cooks mr2

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35969266#post35969266

glad i can help you with the mr2 man hopefully it wont be another year it will be for sale in fayettville

oh and i dont avoid Gnet not for nyteryder not for anyone matter a fact i was up there 2 weekends ago and i was suppose to be up there last saturday meeting with greg "turbo s2k" ask him we talked on the phone but something better came up sorry again julian cook

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 07:49 PM
Atleast use my current photos to make fun of my car and the trunk isnt still painted

khan351
08-15-2007, 07:50 PM
damn, so much drama has been going on in the killsforum lately

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 07:52 PM

glad i can help you with the mr2 man hopefully it wont be another year it will be for sale in fayettville

oh and i dont avoid Gnet not for nyteryder not for anyone matter a fact i was up there 2 weekends ago and i was suppose to be up there last saturday meeting with greg "turbo s2k" ask him we talked on the phone but something better came up sorry again julian cook
Ok I will abuse the fuck out of my powers.

You will not have a thread in the kills forum section aslong as I am here ( I doubt any mods will oppose it)

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 07:53 PM

so you grew a pair, but did you call SM to make sure it was all clear before you came up there

ct9a gsr
08-15-2007, 08:29 PM
I noticed my name was brought up repeatedly here... not sure why. I'll run whoever this guy is, I don't care, but not for money. It'll be based on my time though as I'm very busy. However, I think everyone on IA takes anything Tank 'n Co. say with a grain of salt for obvious reasons... if Tank can't show up for a scheduled run, I'm sure using him as a mediator to setup a run with someone else will also result in failure.

I'm with Matt on this though... keyboard racing, cheerleading, talking for friends, etc. has always been an annoying habit in the racing world and this is no exception. Let Mr. EvoGuy come on here and speak for himself... if he drives an Evo I'm sure he also has internet and a computer. It seems like there's an obvious line in the kills forum where some of us stand on the side of people who actually race with their cars... and others stand on the otherside behind a cat5 cable and their keyboard.