07-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Nice bootay.

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 01:08 PM
Too Small, i would like mine supersized

Spyder
07-14-2005, 01:10 PM
Too Small, i would like mine supersized

Thats a white girl Nigga they only come in a few sizes, and the last thing you want is a super sized white girl they dont get a big ass without weighing an easy 250..

Kristi
07-14-2005, 01:12 PM
idk about that spyder - my sister has a big ass - always has and she aint big. hehe love you hefy!

HEATON
07-14-2005, 01:14 PM
Yea i always liked frisbee also.

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 01:16 PM
Lol@ frisbee

not really nigga, you got your Lindsey Lohan ( old school one, when p diddy had her training for the mtv music awards) and a brittney spears from a few years back, oh and lets not forget Shakira, even though she's from south american its close.

Spyder
07-14-2005, 01:18 PM
idk about that spyder - my sister has a big ass - always has and she aint big. hehe love you hefy!

he is part of the black deligation, and as a spokes person for the black deligation it is important that i make sure to communicate what our members are saying so the "crackers" can understand it. My friend B16a2 Civic is looking for a ghetto booty, that is just short of impossible for a white girl to have, for the most part they have cute little bubble butts at best thats why my boy would like his supersized.

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 01:19 PM
he is part of the black deligation, and as a spokes person for the black deligation it is important that i make sure to communicate what our members are saying so the "crackers" can understand it. My friend B16a2 Civic is looking for a ghetto booty, that is just short of impossible for a white girl to have, for the most part they have cute little bubble butts at best thats why my boy would like his supersized.

also so my white brothas and sisters can relate to:
in refrenced to my partners comment...i concurr

Kristi
07-14-2005, 01:21 PM
lol - yall are funny

A.P. Photography
07-14-2005, 01:21 PM
Fer Shizzle :goodjob:

Spyder
07-14-2005, 01:23 PM
Lol@ frisbee

not really nigga, you got your Lindsey Lohan ( old school one, when p diddy had her training for the mtv music awards) and a brittney spears from a few years back, oh and lets not forget Shakira, even though she's from south american its close.

sorry mang i missunderstood what you meant , you are talking about a decent booty for a white girl..

now.. J-lo there is a booty..

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 01:26 PM
thats the latin delegetion booty...but yes thats nice, so is Vida's..

JustinSane110™
07-14-2005, 01:27 PM
As a fellow spokesperson for the Black Delegation, dont take his comment the wrong way because we got love for the cute bubble butts too. :goodjob:

Spyder
07-14-2005, 01:28 PM
thats the latin delegetion booty...but yes thats nice, so is Vida's..

it was just used as an example, i should have posted my disclaimer before i posted that picture, damn it :(

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 01:29 PM
it was just used as an example, i should have posted my disclaimer before i posted that picture, damn it :(

its coo nigga Lol.

Spyder
07-14-2005, 01:29 PM
As a fellow spokesperson for the Black Delegation, dont take his comment the wrong way because we got love for the cute bubble butts too. :goodjob:

Infact some of us prefer them, but that isnt the point.. i just wanted to make sure things werent missunderstood as they often can be on the internet. :o

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 01:30 PM
Infact some of us prefer them, but that isnt the point.. i just wanted to make sure things werent missunderstood as they often can be on the internet. :o

yeah, due to alot of misunderstandings earlier, teh internet was in danger of being shut down

JustinSane110™
07-14-2005, 01:30 PM
Right right.... :goodjob:

A.P. Photography
07-14-2005, 01:35 PM
I love from butter pecan to blackberry molass'
I don't discriminate, I regulate every shade of the (ass)
Long as you show class, and pass my test
Fat ass and breasts, highly intelligent bachlorettes

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 01:43 PM
I love from butter pecan to blackberry molass'
I don't discriminate, I regulate every shade of the (ass)
Long as you show class, and pass my test
Fat ass and breasts, highly intelligent bachlorettes

*beat boxin * yeah yea yeah

Marta Mike
07-14-2005, 02:01 PM
As a nigga myself i have to confess that i do like the white booty. In fact i get the white booty every night, from my white girl. But negro is all in my veins i got love for the ghetto booty. Especially the kind that just enough juicy so the pants cant stay up. mmmmmm. AKA apple bottom. But my specialty is the pink nipples! AAAAH gotta lovem.

99ITRGIRL
07-14-2005, 02:26 PM
lol

Spyder
07-14-2005, 02:27 PM
As a nigga myself i have to confess that i do like the white booty. In fact i get the white booty every night, from my white girl. But negro is all in my veins i got love for the ghetto booty. Especially the kind that just enough juicy so the pants cant stay up. mmmmmm. AKA apple bottom. But my specialty is the pink nipples! AAAAH gotta lovem.

its like warm apple pie.