PDA

View Full Version : read this shit....

Redneckshenanigans
03-14-2005, 11:24 PM
we had left after the lil PPCC get together over at sonic in north augusta,sc that they hold every sunday and this shit happend to my friend!

man tonight humpin sucks. it was a long trip home from sonic i'll tell ya that crap

long story, but i'm pissed off and feel like telling it. so you'll just have to read it.

on the way home on bobby jones i see this suv or something in my rear view with some bright ass lights swerving off the side of the road and crap, and next thing i know he's driving all over my ass and ends up humpin chasing me around. i get off the windsor spring exit and haul ass down the rd to get away from them but here they come following me, so i turn right at this red light and then turn right back left to go around the red light so see if they are following me, and they do the same thing. so i haul ass down windsor spring and get onto tobacco rd and the fugg follow me and get next to me and the drunk idiot in the passenger seat throws something at my car... wrong humpin move buddy. i call the cops and nail it down tobacco road and flip it around in the middle of the road after they get caught at a red light and next thing i know here he is way over in this lane coming dead at me on the wrong side of the road. smurf turns around and follows me so i gun it and lose him a bit but i come back up on the windsor spring red light and there's traffic. so hump, i haul ass around that turn and get on to windsor spring (wrong humpin move again buddy.. following me on roads i drive on all the time) so i'm hauling ass down windsor spring going around all sorts of cars and crap like a daggum stunt driver and the dumb smurf follows me wherever i go and i think he got close enough one time and hit my car, so i haul ass and get to the redlight on 88 while i'm still on the daggum phone trying to tell these people where i am and crap and they're telling me to stop because the cops are there.... my ass! i stop at the red light and here he stops behind me and the passenger gets out the car. hump that, so i go around the car i'm behind and run the red light and somewhere on that road he bumps into my car again i think. so i haul ass and get to the end of windsor spring, the smurf hits me again and tries to push me through a daggum ditch i think, luckily on the front left wheel went through it and i haul ass down this road that eventually ends on peach orchard. and this sucker finally passes me when the road ends and stops and they start getting out of the car. ok so i wait for them a little then take off and run the next red light and get all the way to humpin brown road before i see a cop and stop. lol so like 5 of them come and then leave to go find the guy. and hump yea they found the smurfs! turns out the passenger has 2 felony warrants and they'd both been drinking.. so they're both in custody right now while the passenger now has a 3rd warrant, taken out by me

and i'll be damned if i'm not gonna milk every penny i can out of this crap and embarass that bastard whenever we go to court.

crap that aint ever their fault is gonna be on this estimate. man, knowing people does pay off.

smurfs.

RutRoe
03-14-2005, 11:28 PM
Wow. that sucks.

I've had some nasty stories of my own but when I share them with people my wife reminds me that "You're real lucky they didn't have a gun"

Next time anythign liek that happens. just stop at a gas station or something before making it worse. I'm sure the adrenalin was going but you could have just let them go around you without incident originally.

Not being a dick, I'm glad you are ok, but they obviously didn't have much to lose.

Cliff
03-14-2005, 11:30 PM
it looks like it was edited by a 3rd grader....hump...smurf...wtf....and also be prepared to hear alot of "that was stupid" "way to break the law" replies.....

drupason
03-14-2005, 11:31 PM
lol funny words, humpin, dagum, fugg, smurfs

speedminded
03-14-2005, 11:34 PM
i have a funny feeling Redneckshenanigans has the same IP as someone else on this forum...

civic95
03-15-2005, 07:27 AM
a lot of humpin roads you were on

HyPer50
03-15-2005, 08:53 AM
it looks like it was edited by a 3rd grader....hump...smurf...wtf....and also be prepared to hear alot of "that was stupid" "way to break the law" replies.....

lol you were thinking the same thing I was... I couldn't get over the use of "hump" instead of fuck... kinda took away from the story.. Anyways, if you can't outrun an SUV driven by a drunk driver, while you're hauling ass with reckless abandon with no care about the general public..... well, nuff said, I won't state the obvious.

AznTraitor
03-15-2005, 08:56 AM
hump yeah! hahaha, that's great.

99SI
03-15-2005, 09:01 AM
holy hump, that's the funniest humpin thing I've ever humpin read!