PDA

View Full Version : so i completely forgot i had to be at work today at 6 AM...

HundoŽ
08-12-2007, 05:54 AM
i remembered while i was haning out with a girl at about 3 A.M... and it hit me.. FUCK i gotta be at work in 3 hours.. this is the first week of starting to work sundays.. 6 am - 2pm.. ill be here for 7 more hours.. im gonna pass out.. i know it...

"B"
08-12-2007, 07:33 AM
lol

Damn, that sucks.

AnthonyF
08-12-2007, 08:01 AM
good job Kris. maybe you should have came to the strip friday!

HundoŽ
08-12-2007, 08:28 AM
i couldn't ant.. i was at work! LOL

im suprised i've stayed awake this long..

81911SC
08-12-2007, 08:29 AM
Purple Rockstars man. I got mine in my truck waiting for me. :goodjob:

HundoŽ
08-12-2007, 09:13 AM
Purple Rockstars man. I got mine in my truck waiting for me. :goodjob:

energy drinks have just never worked for me... ;\

Maniaç
08-12-2007, 09:19 AM
ive had that happen to me acouple times. lol. 4 more hours to go bro..

HundoŽ
08-12-2007, 09:34 AM
yea.. i've got the overly tired feeling.. like im super awake but if i close my eyes im out like a light.. and while i was training the other day i got hit in the ear and i think i popped my ear drum.. it's been ringing all weekend and i can't hear.. and it feels like someone is constantly jabbing a pen in my ear.. it fucking blows.

Tinton
08-12-2007, 11:24 AM
2 hours left man. You can do it. BTW that sucks ass, did you get laid though?

HundoŽ
08-12-2007, 11:43 AM
2 hours left man. You can do it. BTW that sucks ass, did you get laid though?

lol yea, but i would have much rather slept had i remembered i had to be at work.. funnything, this girl is trying to hang out after i get off work.. she was all.. CALL ME WHEN YOU LEAVE WORK, AND YOU CAN GO SHOPPING WITH ME!

keep in mind i pretty much just met this girl last night.. she's been an aquantence for a couple months i say hi, bye, so im like.. no? i'll probably delete her # by the end of the day and then never talk to her again.

my motto is.. if you don't fuck the girl.. there's really no reason to ever call her again.. or you DO fuck the girl.. and then there's really no reason to ever call her again..

ESPECIALLY when she talks about doing bf/gf shit after one night.. fuck a whole lotta that. she tried to be slick.. she had her purse and an overnight bag with her cuz she had planned on spending the night at her friends house, but instead came with me.. when i dropped her off she just happened to leave this BIG ASS overnight bag in my car thinking i wouldn't notice.. i have a fucking two seater bitch, im gonna realize if you leave something in it..i didn't even call her, i just left it at her doorstep, LOL.

On_Her_Face
08-12-2007, 11:49 AM
sleep > shopping

unless u can shop online and its free then sleep

HundoŽ
08-12-2007, 11:56 AM
sleep > shopping

unless u can shop online and its free then sleep

anything > shopping

with a female.. unless she's swimsuit shopping and has a ridiculous body.

in which this is not the case.

On_Her_Face
08-12-2007, 11:58 AM
lol tell her she can come over and yall can go shopping.. when she gets there bust out a computer/labtop and say shop bitch while, u take a nap... im clever/bored as fuck at work

ironchef
08-12-2007, 11:58 AM
What do you do (jobwise)?

HundoŽ
08-12-2007, 12:08 PM
lol tell her she can come over and yall can go shopping.. when she gets there bust out a computer/labtop and say shop bitch while, u take a nap... im clever/bored as fuck at work

i dont think you understand, i don't ever want to talk to a girl ever again if she's trying to have a relationship with me. im 20, i do not need a relationship. if she had said, call me tomorrow at 10 pm and come to my house and rail me for 6 hours i would have agreed, but otherwise, fuck that.

HundoŽ
08-12-2007, 12:09 PM
What do you do (jobwise)?

Graphic Design.

Flash
3d
photoshop
Illustrator

Business Cards
Websites
Flash games

ironchef
08-12-2007, 12:10 PM
And you work on a sunday? Thats kind of weird.

HundoŽ
08-12-2007, 12:13 PM
And you work on a sunday? Thats kind of weird.

Can't keep clients waiting!

On_Her_Face
08-12-2007, 12:14 PM
i dont think you understand, i don't ever want to talk to a girl ever again if she's trying to have a relationship with me. im 20, i do not need a relationship. if she had said, call me tomorrow at 10 pm and come to my house and rail me for 6 hours i would have agreed, but otherwise, fuck that.

what are you talking about relationships are better than just sex man, come on.

:lmfao:

HundoŽ
08-12-2007, 12:17 PM
what are you talking about relationships are better than just sex man, come on.

:lmfao:

you scared me for a minute.