PDA

View Full Version : Misc Columbus People

Sibious
08-11-2007, 11:29 PM
so just wondering if anyone form columbus is on this site? i saw a bunch of riced out/ some decent cars.. well i just moved out here so lookin for some other car people

ash7
08-12-2007, 01:17 AM
There are a few...

A-Ran(EF), myself(DB), hotrodkid(DA), Gr33nEk9(EK) (and girlfriend(EG)), importmyth01(DA), and a couple others.

Don't give up maine :) clean cars do exist in this town.

-jonathan

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-12-2007, 01:18 AM
don't worry Mario is a ricer @ heart

Sibious
08-12-2007, 10:58 AM
hahahah damn

Sibious
08-12-2007, 11:03 AM
There are a few...

A-Ran(EF), myself(DB), hotrodkid(DA), Gr33nEk9(EK) (and girlfriend(EG)), importmyth01(DA), and a couple others.

Don't give up maine :) clean cars do exist in this town.

-jonathan
i saw a few, but i think i ran across the ricer ones cause like they almost hit my mom, trying to make u turn and stuff and sounded like crap.

autumnk5
08-14-2007, 04:36 PM
i'm from columbus and so is nscredondo.

ash7
08-14-2007, 05:00 PM
you're most likely to run across us at the GooGoo car wash by Northside highschool. We spend a lot of time cleaning. (when we're not at someone's house doing a major project on someone's car)

PM me sometime if you want to meet up with us sometime

-jonathan

autumnk5
08-14-2007, 09:16 PM
Don't forget we sometimes loiter at britt david friday and saturday nights from 9:30 to 11:00. lol. then where ever.

Maniaç
08-14-2007, 09:26 PM
Heard Columbus is full of fucking losers and something about everyone knowing each other, since its such a small town and all.. Kinda gay imo. but whatever, thats what someone "from" there told me. lol.

-S Double C-
08-14-2007, 10:15 PM
lol columbus isnt small at all. In a few years it's suppose to be just as big if not bigger then atlanta. There's more construction going on here then you can shake a stick at. Sibsr20 a bunch of the NICER CARS and more mature people rarely come out. There is however a shit load of dumb folks here though im sure everyone in columbus can vouch for that.

JASONBALL
08-14-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm from columbus also. really not a bad city overall. Lot of ricers and a fair amount of clean looking cars.

-S Double C-
08-15-2007, 02:30 AM
you're most likely to run across us at the GooGoo car wash by Northside highschool. We spend a lot of time cleaning. (when we're not at someone's house doing a major project on someone's car)

PM me sometime if you want to meet up with us sometime

-jonathan

oh and BTW this guy is a car wash nut! :crazy: You can always find him at the goo goo. lol :D

bigdare23
08-15-2007, 05:39 AM
I'm part of the Columbus Crew. I leave in Atlanta now because of school, but I come down every once in a while.

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2007, 07:07 AM
Lol@ columbus

Sibious
08-15-2007, 04:34 PM
oh and BTW this guy is a car wash nut! :crazy: You can always find him at the goo goo. lol :D
ya iu ran into him while he was on his way there and when i passed by there, there were like 3 other nices cars that car wash is like 30 sec from my place

JASONBALL
08-15-2007, 05:33 PM
reps for the GOO GOO. IN COLUMBUS

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-15-2007, 06:57 PM
I should start a meet at the Carwash..

wash the rides and head out for the night... :yes:

Z32redondo
08-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Columbus. There are few out here.

ash7
08-15-2007, 08:58 PM

....what can i say?

I've gotta keep the DB clean maine :)

-jonathan

JASONBALL
08-15-2007, 10:22 PM
How many of yall are going to NOPI>

Slowboy
08-15-2007, 10:43 PM
maniacs got it right, columbus is full everyone that knows everyone, cant go anywhere without seeing someone that you know. Did i mention theres nothing to do here.

Z32redondo
08-15-2007, 11:33 PM
How many of yall are going to NOPI>

No sure if I will but I know yall have a cruise going up there leaving here at like 3 AM.

JASONBALL
08-16-2007, 03:31 AM
yeah my club is getting a city wide roll cruise to NOPI.

Z32redondo
08-16-2007, 07:21 AM
yeah my club is getting a city wide roll cruise to NOPI.

Shits gonna be hot lol :bannana:

Sibious
08-16-2007, 01:42 PM
idk, depends

JASONBALL
08-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Shits gonna be hot lol :bannana:

yeah we should have a good turn. I'm hoping 30 cars

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2007, 06:31 PM
I know curt, everywhere I go....so slack, its become dangerous as of late too lol, oh well, we should chill again.
Oh yeah curt, you know a black dude named richard, works on 240's?

Maniaç
08-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Jess told me almost everything about Columbus, how she can't go anywhere without people knowing who she is.. lol. curious, how are the girls down there? Are there more hispanic, black, white, or asian girls?

And are they freaks, or stuck up sluts?

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2007, 06:42 PM
Maniac, there's 4 different colleges in the area....lotta action if you know the right people, if you come down, holla at me, I get u what u lookin for, or atleast introduce ya to them, rest is up to you lol.
Matter fact there is a csu ( columbus state university) party tonight, time to draft new players onto my team

Maniaç
08-16-2007, 06:46 PM
oh damn! Jess never told me that.. lol. Shit, i might just have to do that one day. bring alittle "north" attitude and show them how its done.. Im looking for some "white" and "black" meat at the moment.. :p lol. and don't worry, i know how to play the gamn. it must be a small cool group of people that hangout though, im sure... since everyone knows each other and all.

up here, everyone trys to act bad and shit.. always fronting.. but in the end, they're nothing but shit talkers. black/white/hispanic/ect. most of them are mouth fighters..

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Well the college students is a different community all together.
See you got the college kids, workin columbus folks, then army people ( ft benning is real close)
So I mean, you tend to run into a lot of people, but by far columbus isn't that small, 3rd largest city in ga.....its just, you'll know everyone if you run in a certain social circle.
See me, my dad was in the military, so I know some of them, work at aflac, so I know a lot of females there, then a lot of people I went to school with are in college. So I know a lot of people lol, but yea holla at me...jess wouldnt tell you all the potential here lol, lotta ppl talk doen on columbus, but its not THAT bad lol

Maniaç
08-16-2007, 06:58 PM
lolol. I get it now, cool. i didn't know all that.. ill keep you in my mind if i ever do man.. now im out to check out this gwinnett meet going on tonight.. peace bro

Professor X
08-16-2007, 08:43 PM
I was born and raised in Columbus however now I live in Atlanta. There is a very large import crowd in Columbus however nothing like Atlanta. I personally have seen Columbus grow from everyone just installing mufflers on their cars to being one of the first in town to turbo a honda to people doing complete swaps and full builds now. A lot has changed and there is a mature crowd and an immature crowd. I was home a few weeks ago and I saw quite a few srt4's, evos, and subarus. Honestly, I don't know many "old heads" on this board though there are quite a few "young bucks" that post here quite often.

Professor X
08-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Also, Columbus is pretty much a large town instead of a city. It is nowhere near Atlanta in anything. Atlanta surpassed 5 million people in the metro area whereas Columbus has been hovering around 250,000 since I was in high school in the 90's. There are a lot of heavy 1/8 mile racers there, mostly domestic, that go to the track in Phenix City.

JASONBALL
08-16-2007, 08:51 PM
Decent size crowd that show there cars also.

Professor X
08-16-2007, 09:00 PM
I know curt, everywhere I go....so slack, its become dangerous as of late too lol, oh well, we should chill again.
Oh yeah curt, you know a black dude named richard, works on 240's?

I know Richard. He used to be into Honda's. He had a couple of crx's back in the day with b16's and he was the first guy in town to do a b20vtec. I can vouch for him. I know you don't know me but anyone who has been around longer than 2-3 years will know me as having the two second gen integra turbos a couple years ago.

Maniaç
08-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Professor X, reps.. just for the fuck of it.. lol.

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2007, 09:07 PM
You was on import myths site right?
Some dude came up to me when I got my car askin if I knew him, appreantly he's droppin a sr20 in for the guy who came up to me, he asked if I had his # which I don't, the guy changed his phone and lost his #. If you got his # lmk, ill forward it to him.
You seem to been around for a while, do you remember mike, had a green supra, auto, fast as hell, dyno'd over 800, him and ryan ( I think that's his name) with the 400whp fd rx7 used to always race

Professor X
08-16-2007, 09:12 PM
Yeah I remember them. The rx7 was blue and had a huge front mount intercooler. The supra was green and was the sickest car in town. I haven't seen Mike in forever. I actually watched them race on Veterans Pkwy one day from a dig in front of the old PTAP building that was between Veterans and Hamilton Rd. ( the building was demolished and now there is an Oreily's part store there)

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Yeah I remember them. The rx7 was blue and had a huge front mount intercooler. The supra was green and was the sickest car in town. I haven't seen Mike in forever. I actually watched them race on Veterans Pkwy one day from a dig in front of the old PTAP building that was between Veterans and Hamilton Rd. ( the building was demolished and now there is an Oreily's part store there)
Hellll yeeaaaah, their blow off valves used to give me chills, especially mike, you could hear his spool and blow off valve a mile away( not really, but it was loud) and ryans rx7 sounded so mean, see you was around when I really loved the import game. I remember that race u talked about, back when ptap was a small shop with the wrecked red supra in that yard, good times man, good times.
But mikes supra got stripped, while he was deployed someone came and stripped that car down, and ryan sold his rx7.....good ol days man, back when britt david was the shit every friday and saturday, always had good races.
Thanks for the # man, I gave it to him, he hasn't called me back so I figured they talkin lol. If you ever in columbus again lmk, I'd like to meet up with ya

bigdare23
08-16-2007, 09:29 PM
Damn Columbus People!!!

myfonti
08-16-2007, 09:54 PM
im from columbus but liv in sandy springs now...

Professor X
08-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Hellll yeeaaaah, their blow off valves used to give me chills, especially mike, you could hear his spool and blow off valve a mile away( not really, but it was loud) and ryans rx7 sounded so mean, see you was around when I really loved the import game. I remember that race u talked about, back when ptap was a small shop with the wrecked red supra in that yard, good times man, good times.
But mikes supra got stripped, while he was deployed someone came and stripped that car down, and ryan sold his rx7.....good ol days man, back when britt david was the shit every friday and saturday, always had good races.
Thanks for the # man, I gave it to him, he hasn't called me back so I figured they talkin lol. If you ever in columbus again lmk, I'd like to meet up with ya

I had no idea Mike's car had been stripped. It was cool to watch them race because the rx-7 would get him out of the whole and then the supra would spool and be gone. Do you remember when nudeal had the shop over by cooper creek park? How about hanging out at Stein Mart before they built everything up at Bradley Park? I am supposed to be down tomorrow for a friend's bachelor party but I work weekends so I will only be home for a few hours.

Professor X
08-17-2007, 08:00 PM
im from columbus but liv in sandy springs now...
That's scary. I live in Sandy Springs as well. I work at Sandy Springs Toyota.

admedlin
08-22-2007, 09:50 AM
I moved down here for school back in may and started work at the verizon wireless store on veterans. there's a dude with a red turbo civic that comes in every now and then, a couple of Zs, a sick sounding jetta, etc.

there are a lot of people who live in columbus, but also a lot of army people from ft. benning that have some decent cars.

which googoo do you guys hang out at? I usually go to the one on veterans when i need to get a quick wash.

also I live in the dorms at columbus state... its boring here :(

Sibious
09-02-2007, 07:41 PM
I moved down here for school back in may and started work at the verizon wireless store on veterans. there's a dude with a red turbo civic that comes in every now and then, a couple of Zs, a sick sounding jetta, etc.

there are a lot of people who live in columbus, but also a lot of army people from ft. benning that have some decent cars.

which googoo do you guys hang out at? I usually go to the one on veterans when i need to get a quick wash.

also I live in the dorms at columbus state... its boring here :(
hey i see you all the time. and that topless Z..

Z32redondo
09-02-2007, 07:47 PM
hey i see you all the time. and that topless Z..

What do you drive now?

IronMonkey
09-02-2007, 08:24 PM
honestly, theres really nothing to do in columbus. most of the people that i see has either primered civcs or primered trucks on "hydraulics" with shaved everything. I stop driving my car around town because stuipid ricers would try to race you all the time.

Sibious
09-02-2007, 09:25 PM
What do you drive now?
a white 04 nissan sentra ser (spec v) nothin special i say you the other day at the specturm i like like 1 min form there and like 30 sec from the goo goo car wash

Z32redondo
09-03-2007, 12:01 AM
a white 04 nissan sentra ser (spec v) nothin special i say you the other day at the specturm i like like 1 min form there and like 30 sec from the goo goo car wash

Pics??? next time jus come on up and say hey.

Sibious
09-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Pics??? next time jus come on up and say hey.
alright

-S Double C-
09-04-2007, 12:45 PM
lol ill be back on the roads this weekend. you done seen my girls car. Mines up forsale so i gotta get the word out so i can sell it.

Z32redondo
09-04-2007, 02:19 PM
lol ill be back on the roads this weekend. you done seen my girls car. Mines up forsale so i gotta get the word out so i can sell it.

Ya when she gonna get that turbo finished? Last I saw her she was blowing her MAP sensor.

-S Double C-
09-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Ya when she gonna get that turbo finished? Last I saw her she was blowing her MAP sensor.

lol whered you see her at? yeah stock honda map are only good for 11psi and she keeps spiking 16-17 i dunno what the hell is up with it. Think her wastegate is screwed up.

Dietcoke
09-04-2007, 03:47 PM
From columbus... usually show up at britt david when i'm in town... stuck in iraq. Got the sky now... used to have a blue ion redline...

Sibious
09-06-2007, 10:55 AM
oh ok

admedlin
09-11-2007, 11:05 AM
where do you guys meet up at britt david? I drive around sometimes on the weekends but don't see anyone :( i live a lonely life

Z32redondo
09-11-2007, 08:20 PM
where do you guys meet up at britt david? I drive around sometimes on the weekends but don't see anyone :( i live a lonely life

Its usually around 9-11 friday and saturday.

Me and my crew usually meet there then go to one of our hangouts.

bdydrpdmazda
09-11-2007, 08:22 PM
I make my way down to Columbus to visit friends about once a month, too many Army fags down there for me though.

noridetoolow
09-11-2007, 10:03 PM
honestly, theres really nothing to do in columbus. most of the people that i see has either primered civcs or primered trucks on "hydraulics" with shaved everything. I stop driving my car around town because stuipid ricers would try to race you all the time.

"hydraulics"???

AIR RIDE!!!!! :goodjob:

admedlin
09-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Its usually around 9-11 friday and saturday.

Me and my crew usually meet there then go to one of our hangouts.

but where??

Z32redondo
09-12-2007, 01:18 AM
but where??

Britt david.

Its off veterans parkway. The street in between everything musical and I think is a shell staion. Then take the second turn on the right and thats it.

I assume thats what you ment when you were asking where britt david was.

Sibious
09-29-2007, 11:45 PM
anyone going to import showdown? i want to go but dont wanna ride out by my self?

Z32redondo
09-30-2007, 12:31 AM
anyone going to import showdown? i want to go but dont wanna ride out by my self?

9 AM at the Chevron on JR Allen, past the DMV. Some of my friends are all driving up there together. They are pretty cool but are leaving AT 9 am. Im not going because I have work but there should be a good number of people riding out there.

67GoatPimp
09-30-2007, 10:21 AM
I'm new to Fort Benning, lookin for people to hang out with. I didn't see this thread here and posted another one up in the whores lounge. Do the cops harass you if you just park somewhere and bull****?

Sibious
10-03-2007, 12:42 PM
im fairly new but the GOO GOo car wash is popular and dontharass there. last nght were a bunch of peeps out there STUDYING FTL!

SoLJames95
10-03-2007, 02:02 PM
I go there a lot I have ran into yall late at night at the Waffle House. I have seen some clean cars and a fair amount of Ricers. I hate yalls roads. To many holes and ****. I always stay with my folks by airport freeway. I like the peeps.

-S Double C-
10-03-2007, 02:49 PM
yeah the roads here blow!

Dietcoke
10-03-2007, 03:03 PM
There's lots of good asphalt in/around columbus.