PDA

View Full Version : Spartanburg South Carolina

Double_0_Rusty
08-11-2007, 11:17 PM
fucking sucks monkey balls........the people here are rude as fuck, and they stink. We went to a pool hall here and about 10 motherfuckers tensed up when we walked in..........ahhhhhhhhh I MISS GA SO DAMN MUCH...........end of rant

redrumracer
08-11-2007, 11:24 PM
sounds like fun. welcome to sc hahahahahaha

Double_0_Rusty
08-11-2007, 11:26 PM
i was about to bust a motherfucker in the poolhall...lol

redrumracer
08-11-2007, 11:33 PM
yea i know how that feels

Echonova
08-12-2007, 12:24 AM
Everyone is so tense because of the war going on in SC.

redrumracer
08-12-2007, 12:35 AM
yall didnt know about the war that was goin on in sc???? thats why i had to move out of there a couple months ago. lol

The Yousef
08-12-2007, 12:53 AM
i'll be there tomorrow for the Elite Summer Nationals....well i think it's in spartanburg...hell in any case i'll be in SC... :lmao:

Dracc
08-12-2007, 01:06 AM
thats SC for you man.. trust me.. i used to reside in columbia

Double_0_Rusty
08-12-2007, 08:31 AM
i'll be there tomorrow for the Elite Summer Nationals....well i think it's in spartanburg...hell in any case i'll be in SC... :lmao:me too come up and say hey! we are going to be at the Rockford Scion

koukis14
08-12-2007, 09:05 AM
I have family in the Greenville Spartanburg are and I almost moved there.......almost. That place does suck some major cock.

Hundo®
08-12-2007, 09:57 AM
fucking sucks monkey balls........the people here are rude as fuck, and they stink. We went to a pool hall here and about 10 motherfuckers tensed up when we walked in..........ahhhhhhhhh I MISS GA SO DAMN MUCH...........end of rant

South Carolina is one big fucking shithole.

On_Her_Face
08-12-2007, 11:54 AM
i used to live in greenville, and even when i did which was elementary school, it sucked ass

The Yousef
08-13-2007, 08:18 PM
me too come up and say hey! we are going to be at the Rockford Scion

i saw the car...but didn't see anyone i recognized...and i was too lazy to check back.... :lmao:

i was gorgerous skinny indian with the goatee and the s3 hat on....

4dmin
08-13-2007, 08:19 PM
used to be a nice club up there called GroundZero

The Yousef
08-13-2007, 08:21 PM

:wgaf:

Double_0_Rusty
08-13-2007, 08:31 PM
i saw the car...but didn't see anyone i recognized...and i was too lazy to check back.... :lmao:

i was gorgerous skinny indian with the goatee and the s3 hat on....

Dude that was you? Shit man my bad. I came over to the tent where Wooley was at. I was the one wearing the black Rockford Fosgate shirt and black Ga hat that stood for the longest then sat down.......and the other guy was The Turtle. We hung over there not to long.....We walked off after Marty got back out there. gorgerous hell......I was scared......lol when I saw your ass....:lmfao:

Double_0_Rusty
08-13-2007, 08:32 PM

Friday night we went to Cheifs or some shit like that......got drunker than hell.:D

The Yousef
08-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Dude that was you? Shit man my bad. I came over to the tent where Wooley was at. I was the one wearing the black Rockford Fosgate shirt and black Ga hat that stood for the longest then sat down.......and the other guy was The Turtle. We hung over there not to long.....We walked off after Marty got back out there. gorgerous hell......I was scared......lol when I saw your ass....:lmfao:

LOL....well shit next time say something...my pic has been on here like 1/2 bizillion times so i thought everyone knew how i looked like... :lmao:

btw:
wooley is wuvs da kok....

Double_0_Rusty
08-13-2007, 08:37 PM
LOL....well shit next time say something...my pic has been on here like 1/2 bizillion times so i thought everyone knew how i looked like... :lmao:

btw:
wooley is wuvs da kok....

LOL im shy and I was hung the fuck over.....lol I thought you looked familiar. Next time no doubt i will speak to ya.

shit yall guys were funny as hell.

robbyrob016
08-13-2007, 08:43 PM
I was there a few days ago, i just stopped for some food and yea lol they aren't very friendly.

Double_0_Rusty
08-13-2007, 08:49 PM
I was there a few days ago, i just stopped for some food and yea lol they aren't very friendly.

and people don't know shit around there......we asked where the nearest wal mart was and this lady was like go down da skreet and go past this and go to walmartville.......Cracked out bitch.

myyellowspec
08-13-2007, 08:51 PM
you should check out ground zero. They usually have some good bands like Headsnap.

Double_0_Rusty
08-13-2007, 08:52 PM
Ehhh i was only there fri-sun......I shall never go back there.....

The Yousef
08-13-2007, 08:55 PM
shit yall guys were funny as hell.

yup...i have blast everytime we go out of town...it's even better when they're drunk.... :lmfao:

Double_0_Rusty
08-13-2007, 09:11 PM
yup...i have blast everytime we go out of town...it's even better when they're drunk.... :lmfao:

lol...I bet....yall should have went to the club with us friday night.....Got CRUNK:rolleyes:

Doppelgänger
08-14-2007, 07:58 AM
yeah, we went to the McDonals right by the Expo center. Those asshats had a full fucking staff working and it still took them 5min just to ask what we wanted...and there was no one in front of us.

Some of the people around there are quite scary :(

Glides
08-14-2007, 09:06 AM

START A WAR. :D

SCMirage
08-15-2007, 01:01 PM

awww im sorry you had such a bad experience in spartanburg!!
That really sucks, what pool hall did you go too??
most of them are very skanky and redneck,
i dont go any where those type of places.

I wish I knew when I talked to you guys you were going to the pool hall,
I could have warned you off!!!
Unfortunatly spartanburg is very small,
and only has 2 decent places to go out
(Wild Wings, and Delany's down town)

I usually go to down town greenville,
its alot nicer than spartanburg, the people are a
little more cultured and the bars & clubs are alot nice.

Im sorry you guys had that really bad experience!! I really appreciate your
company coming out and supporting our show! next year I'll be sure
to point you in the right direction of better night life!

- Holly (elite audio)

JennB
08-15-2007, 01:15 PM
^^ We saw your car. I like the graphics a lot. Everything on it is really well done.

Yeah, Spartanburg leaves a lot to be desired but I did notice that downtown has changed a lot. Looks like it's growing *some*. Since I'm from SC, I know my way around pretty well and we just went ahead and drove over to Greenville for dinner and to hang out Saturday night since I know there is so much more over there.

SCMirage
08-15-2007, 04:04 PM
thanks for the compliment, the mirage is actually not my car any more
I sold it to a local girl a few months ago, and she bought it to the show.

I have a mr2 spyder now

Double_0_Rusty
08-15-2007, 06:06 PM
awww im sorry you had such a bad experience in spartanburg!!
That really sucks, what pool hall did you go too??
most of them are very skanky and redneck,
i dont go any where those type of places.

I wish I knew when I talked to you guys you were going to the pool hall,
I could have warned you off!!!
Unfortunatly spartanburg is very small,
and only has 2 decent places to go out
(Wild Wings, and Delany's down town)

I usually go to down town greenville,
its alot nicer than spartanburg, the people are a
little more cultured and the bars & clubs are alot nice.

Im sorry you guys had that really bad experience!! I really appreciate your
company coming out and supporting our show! next year I'll be sure
to point you in the right direction of better night life!

- Holly (elite audio)

I had a blast Friday night at Chiefs, and at the show, and at Wild Wing, but the town in general was a let down. I don't remeber the name of the pool hall but it was near the Hot Spot store across the train track? It was really nice to meet you holly, and you are very welcome that we came....I mean Elite pretty much built the Scion...... Thanks for your hospitality, and coming up to us in the club. Had a fun time at the show and bars, just not at the pool hall and the town.

Rusty

SCMirage
08-15-2007, 10:01 PM
your talking about reds! i know the place exactly... and like i said avoid that
spot like plauge! lol... that place is scarey enough just driving by!! lol
Scarey just scarey!

Shawna
08-16-2007, 08:29 AM
haha I love that whole area but Im from there so Im kinda partial to it

RISKYB
08-16-2007, 04:33 PM
they just need a little southern hospitality, thats all.....