07-14-2005, 11:07 AM
Pharm= Farm or root word for Pharmacy?

4dmin
07-14-2005, 11:09 AM
Pharm= Farm or root word for Pharmacy?

he is in pharmacy school at UGA :goodjob:

Kevykev
07-14-2005, 11:12 AM
oh so he's learning to sell drugs professionally?

not bad!

4dmin
07-14-2005, 11:12 AM
*** Importatlanta.com Staff or Mods are not responsible for what is posted or done by any Staff Member/Mod/User/Sponsor that might affect you emotionally, mentally, or physically. This is a FREE PUBLIC forum, eveything that can be thought of or done in public and more is normally acceptable on our site under the Rules of the Message Board. Everyone has opinions, sometimes they are not the same as you or I, but everyone is entitled to them; unless they confilct with our rules. If at anytime you feel offended by something on IA it is up to you to contact an IA staff member or leave the site. *** this is part of our privacy/rules statement list on the site that every member is bound by, plus we make announcements on the forum when it is updated ;)

Spyder
07-14-2005, 11:18 AM
updated

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 11:20 AM
updated

i concurr

Spyder
07-14-2005, 11:37 AM
i just realized for each response im going to have to make 2 post , one for the disclaimer the next an actual post.. damnit.

C22H19N3O4
07-14-2005, 12:48 PM
^^ Indeed......

AtifSajid
07-14-2005, 12:55 PM
LOOSERS..

AtifSajid
07-14-2005, 12:57 PM
Plus dont remove our posts..I this board was FREE FOR ANYTHING.

C22H19N3O4
07-14-2005, 12:58 PM
In any case, I did resize my original sig to make it a tad less noticeable. I like to give when I can.

Spyder
07-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Plus dont remove our posts..I this board was FREE FOR ANYTHING.

What?

Explain to me who you are calling a looser and why you are now posting that in this thread...

AtifSajid
07-14-2005, 12:59 PM
appreciate it making it smaller...the jesus one is a little to big too...

AtifSajid
07-14-2005, 01:00 PM
The other thread that Pharmteg created had some posts in it that I put in..that were deleted before it was locked.

the looser is you for your disclaimer.

Spyder
07-14-2005, 01:05 PM
The other thread that Pharmteg created had some posts in it that I put in..that were deleted before it was locked.

the looser is you for your disclaimer.

well i had alot of post that were in it when i got deleted whats your point? i wasn't the one that did it..

by the way saying that i am a looser for the disclaimer meant that you read it, it also means that you read the TOS that Admin posted. Infact you likely read them twice just to make sure i didnt change anything. After reading those you insisted on posting in this thread knowing it could get ugly and you could be offended. so although up until this date you and i have never had a problem, to my knowledge atleast, i will have to kindly ask you to either withdraw the "LOOSER" comment or Die in a fire. thanks for your cooperation.

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 01:07 PM
i dont like your new sig....START A NEW VOTE POLL

Spyder
07-14-2005, 01:09 PM
i dont like your new sig....START A NEW VOTE POLL

who?

C22H19N3O4
07-14-2005, 01:11 PM
• DISCLAIMER: Any resemblance between the views expressed above and those of the owner and operator of this forum are purely coincidental. Any resemblance between the views expressed above and those of me are non-deterministic. The existence of Pharm_Teg is equivocal. Are you still reading this? The existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is problematic. The existence of the reader is left as an exercise in the second order coefficient. If you made it this far, you need a life!

carrascopa
07-14-2005, 01:12 PM
wow pharm-teg just sealed his deal with satan! have fun inhell man

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 01:13 PM
who?

Pharm....

actually im not, but that one is alil worse then the one about the koran, only because its talking about killing a person

4dmin
07-14-2005, 01:15 PM

i guess you won't be alone then will you :D

Kristi
07-14-2005, 01:20 PM
lol @ paul

C22H19N3O4
07-14-2005, 01:20 PM

I live in Georgia, so I'm already in hell. Thanks for the concern Billy Graham.

C22H19N3O4
07-14-2005, 01:23 PM
Pharm....

actually im not, but that one is alil worse then the one about the koran, only because its talking about killing a person

If I believe he actually existed. BTW let's see how upset Christians get...lol.

carrascopa
07-14-2005, 01:26 PM
I live in Georgia, so I'm already in hell. Thanks for the concern Billy Graham.

NO PROBLEM MAN.. WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET YOU TO SLEEP AT NIGHT IS ON YOU! YOUR NOTHING BUT AN ATTENTION WHORE...

WHERES THAT ATTENTION WHORE PIC AT??

A.P. Photography
07-14-2005, 01:32 PM
If I believe he actually existed. BTW let's see how upset Christians get...lol.
You believe what you want to believe, in the end you will find out the truth.

And I agree with Alex, you are nothing but a male attention whore.

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 01:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/shitthread.jpg

Spyder
07-14-2005, 01:35 PM
you ever have a feeling TWO of your threads are about to get locked? lol..

Kristi
07-14-2005, 01:35 PM
that poor dog can't even take a poop in peace! lol

4dmin
07-14-2005, 01:36 PM
personally i think he is beating all of you and specially Alex at his own game... Alex loves to try to get to people and Phram_Teg did it beyond anyones belief w/ just a little pic - lol

A.P. Photography
07-14-2005, 01:39 PM
http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/attention/attention.jpg...

Spyder
07-14-2005, 01:40 PM
personally i think he is beating all of you and specially Alex at his own game... Alex loves to try to get to people and Phram_Teg did it beyond anyones belief w/ just a little pic - lol

correction it is a "little" pic now , it was signifigantly larger before.. but not fat or oversized.. not a wide load or even as simple as being big boned as that may offend someone.

carrascopa
07-14-2005, 01:44 PM
WHATEVER.. I CORRECTED MY SIGNATURE TO MAKE IT MORE POLITICALLY CORRECT! I AM NO LONGER TARGETING ONE INDIVIDUAL

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 01:46 PM
:lmao:

Kristi
07-14-2005, 01:47 PM
WHATEVER.. I CORRECTED MY SIGNATURE TO MAKE IT MORE POLITICALLY CORRECT! I AM NO LONGER TARGETING ONE INDIVIDUAL

you are targeting my puppy and you should replace my pic with a pic of yourself and your shitty car and your shitty house

s four t5
07-14-2005, 01:48 PM
wow...drama....

Spyder
07-14-2005, 01:49 PM
wow...drama....

you missed it al earlier.

Spyder
07-14-2005, 01:49 PM
err ALL..

4dmin
07-14-2005, 01:50 PM
you are targeting my puppy and you should replace my pic with a pic of yourself and your shitty car and your shitty house

lol

Kristi
07-14-2005, 01:52 PM
wow...drama....

this is off topic - but hey, its the whorelounge - i heard that the drunk girl that hit your car seated you at chili's - is that true? talking about a coincidence

s four t5
07-14-2005, 01:53 PM
haha indeed she did ma'am...it was quite awkward...and how in the hell did you hear that? Oh and btw....they put me in a daggum 03 impala....arg

carrascopa

BWAA HAHHA,, NOW THAT WAS FUNNY

Kristi
james told me

that is crazy as shit!! did she say anything?

Kristi
07-14-2005, 01:54 PM
BWAA HAHHA,, NOW THAT WAS FUNNY

its the truth - my puppy is a living being

Spyder
07-14-2005, 01:55 PM
how in the hell did you hear that?

you posted it on here..

C22H19N3O4
Again, I'm amazed ( well not really) at how offended some of you get when someone attacks what you believe and hold true to your heart on an internet forum. The ones that getting upset are the worst perpetrators when it comes to posting offensive material. What makes it ok for you to post about somes weight issue? Why is it ok for you to post distasteful material but not for everyone else? If you can dish it out you better be able to take it. Furthermore, no one has answered my previous question, why is religion on a higher plane compared to any other topic ppl hold dear? Why is religion immune to aspersion? I will not remove my sig unless A: Paul or Julio ask me to or B: someone gives me a thought provoking reason to. As Paul stated, most of you don't like it when you're being attacked. BTW, if I were an attention whore, I'd have the thousands of posts most of you have ( and type posts in all CAPS). I do enjoy enthralling conversation......lol.

s four t5
james told me

that is crazy as shit!! did she say anything?
haha yeah i had my digi cam with me and showed her and her mom the pictures...she apologized...a bunch and what not...but the whole time i was there with my buddies we were mean and kept making refernces...haha it was funny times.

s four t5
07-14-2005, 01:56 PM
you posted it on here..
oops...i forgot.

Kristi
07-14-2005, 01:56 PM
i bet, i would have loved to have been there - that would be so great!

any new news? are they gonna give you a new car?

Kristi
07-14-2005, 01:57 PM
Again, I'm amazed ( well not really) at how offended some of you get when someone attacks what you believe and hold true to your heart on an internet forum. The ones that getting upset are the worst perpetrators when it comes to posting offensive material. What makes it ok for you to post about somes weight issue? Why is it ok for you to post distasteful material but not for everyone else? If you can dish it out you better be able to take it. Furthermore, no one has answered my previous question, why is religion on a higher plane compared to any other topic ppl hold dear? Why is religion immune to aspersion? I will not remove my sig unless A: Paul or Julio ask me to or B: someone gives me a thought provoking reason to. As Paul stated, most of you don't like it when you're being attacked. BTW, if I were an attention whore, I'd have the thousands of posts most of you have ( and type posts in all CAPS). I do enjoy enthralling conversation......lol.

i agree with you. and i have a question - and this isn't to start shit, its outta curiousity and you don't have to answer - are you athiest or agnostic?

s four t5
07-14-2005, 01:58 PM
i bet, i would have loved to have been there - that would be so great!

any new news? are they gonna give you a new car?
No clue yet? The daggum adjuster fellow still has to go back and check out the car.....AGAIN.....arg....but i dunno?

Kristi
07-14-2005, 01:59 PM
No clue yet? The daggum adjuster fellow still has to go back and check out the car.....AGAIN.....arg....but i dunno?

don't you love how they take their time?!? well good luck with it!

Spyder
07-14-2005, 01:59 PM
oops...i forgot.
no worries ;)

AtifSajid
07-14-2005, 02:50 PM
well i had alot of post that were in it when i got deleted whats your point? i wasn't the one that did it..

by the way saying that i am a looser for the disclaimer meant that you read it, it also means that you read the TOS that Admin posted. Infact you likely read them twice just to make sure i didnt change anything. After reading those you insisted on posting in this thread knowing it could get ugly and you could be offended. so although up until this date you and i have never had a problem, to my knowledge atleast, i will have to kindly ask you to either withdraw the "LOOSER" comment or Die in a fire. thanks for your cooperation.

lol...i guess im dying in a fire..and if take offense to me calling you a looser...damn...

Spyder
07-14-2005, 02:55 PM
lol...i guess im dying in a fire..and if take offense to me calling you a looser...damn...

man you are slow :)

AtifSajid
07-14-2005, 02:59 PM

I have a lot of posts..and I have seen them all come and go and talk shit. It doesnt bother my any. just dont get in my face and say something. Then I'll knock your ass out(not talking about anyone particular here, just stating)

But to your answer your question..Religion is a higher plane because its been preached since everyone was a little kid. Its been put as religion being the gateway to your hell or heaven. So everyone takes it heavily on themselves to defend there own religion "if they are practicing it". If I wasnt practicing, I wouldnt give a rats ass what you write or what you post. Its also a strong personal belief. If you made your way of life reading the Bible and understanding it and then someone wanted to use the pages to wipe there ass, wouldnt that really piss you off? I mean I follow the teaches of Jesus, and for him to go through being "so called" hung on the cross, and then for you to bash him that you will kill him again, thats way out of context.

If you dont remove those from your sig or you do, it doesnt matter to me anymore. You seem like a pretty intelligent person, so its just your style, just dont come to my face and try to be friendly. Im grown.

B16a2 Civic
07-14-2005, 03:05 PM
I have a lot of posts..and I have seen them all come and go and talk shit. It doesnt bother my any. just dont get in my face and say something. Then I'll knock your ass out(not talking about anyone particular here, just stating)

But to your answer your question..Religion is a higher plane because its been preached since everyone was a little kid. Its been put as religion being the gateway to your hell or heaven. So everyone takes it heavily on themselves to defend there own religion "if they are practicing it". If I wasnt practicing, I wouldnt give a rats ass what you write or what you post. Its also a strong personal belief. If you made your way of life reading the Bible and understanding it and then someone wanted to use the pages to wipe there ass, wouldnt that really piss you off? I mean I follow the teaches of Jesus, and for him to go through being "so called" hung on the cross, and then for you to bash him that you will kill him again, thats way out of context.

If you dont remove those from your sig or you do, it doesnt matter to me anymore. You seem like a pretty intelligent person, so its just your style, just dont come to my face and try to be friendly. Im grown.

Well said.
and since ol buddy was sayin he was waiitin for a thought provocting comment, well i think he has it

Jaimecbr900
07-14-2005, 04:05 PM
Life is chock full of choices. All choices have consequences. Some consequences are desireable, others are not so. Maturity is reached when you know the difference between the two before those consequences happen.

;)

quickdodge®
07-14-2005, 05:22 PM
Not just because of the signature thing, but I still believe that Phag_Teg or whatever her name is, is fucking moron and will hopefully not have a chance to create a life in her "honor." Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
07-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Life is chock full of choices. All choices have consequences. Some consequences are desireable, others are not so. Maturity is reached when you know the difference between the two before those consequences happen.

;)
Well said