PDA

View Full Version : Misc Bose Noise Cancellation HeadPhones

Nemesis
08-11-2007, 05:17 PM
So today, I was considering buying a pair of Bose headphones since at work Im always listening and watching podcasts, and listening to music. However, before I shelled out the 150+ dollars for a set I went to Wal-Mart (had to go anyways), and I saw a pair of Maxell Noise Cancellation headphones. Price...39.00. Now, at Best Buy I tried the Bose and I loved them, and was really tempted to buy them. But I decided to try the Maxell's first, and if I didnt like them, Id probably take them back and get the Bose. Well, they sound identical and I barely heard ANY difference between the sets. The styling on the Maxell's look very simliar to the Bose units. I just saved a ton of cash, and honestly now believe you're paying for the name.

fivex684
08-11-2007, 06:05 PM
No highs, no lows, must be Bose

ep9716
08-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Hmm...I Never Thought About Getting Some.....Just Buy The Cheaper Ones...And See If They Are The Same As The Bose...If Not Return Them..

ShooterMcGavin
08-13-2007, 05:23 PM
interesting, thnx for the tip. i might have to pick me up some soon since i got a few trips coming up requiring some airline travel :)

brads94accord
08-13-2007, 05:27 PM
my dad has a pair of the bose headphones, he let me try them out last time I was at their house....they are amazing,. he flies every week for work so they are a must on the airplane.

DemonEyez
08-13-2007, 07:02 PM
maxell compared to boss? there isa diff..

now if theres a 110$ difference. no..

But there def is a diff in sound quality and build quality and noise cancellation.

I personally tho instead of going super cheap or stupid bose went with Sennheiser set. Specifically the HD-280 headphones. Their huge.. Not small profile tho but that makes them extremely comfortable and they work amazing with amazing sound quality. you can find them online for around 75. - 85

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-13-2007, 07:28 PM
yeah, but what he's using it for its worth it..

JackMaster
08-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Sennhesier HD-25 FTW!