PDA

View Full Version : ef's

AnTi-PooN
08-09-2007, 10:32 PM
new ef squad member hopefully. me and mad mike.

thinkskater
08-09-2007, 11:12 PM
thats a busy crx. i should have some interest here shortly bought joining the ef squad soon

Elbow
08-09-2007, 11:14 PM
Not a fan of the CRX or fogs on both cars, but EF's ftw I miss mine

EJ_Allmota
08-09-2007, 11:16 PM
.................................................. ............................ :???: :(

Elbow
08-09-2007, 11:17 PM
^ lol

santacruz77
08-09-2007, 11:27 PM
lol ya not like handatech where all the other members pics?

Mad Mike
08-09-2007, 11:57 PM
I'm itrying to locate stock bumpers, side skirts and fenders for it right now.
Trying to De-Rice my ride.

santacruz77
08-10-2007, 12:09 AM
^lol good job. +2 for that at least lol

Humphrizzle
08-10-2007, 12:13 AM
they have no screening process in the EF squad?

GSRtegŽ
08-10-2007, 12:14 AM
What up mike?

KevinT707
08-10-2007, 12:14 AM
I can't say I'm feelin' it but whatever works for you homes.

Papa_Smurf
08-10-2007, 12:21 AM
they have no screening process in the EF squad?

:lmfao:

wait...:doh:

Mad Mike
08-10-2007, 12:25 AM
What up mike?

not much just chillin, cactus and dcshoeco just left my house a while ago. (Oil and thermastat changes)

damn its hard as hell finding stock body part. going junkyarding tomarrow. It only going to be 100* so I might be ok.:screwy:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-10-2007, 12:38 AM
thats a busy crx. i should have some interest here shortly bought joining the ef squad soon

:stupid:

1SOL2NV
08-10-2007, 01:33 AM
wow them some fugly crx's !!!!!!!! lol to bad i own a later version lol .... keep it up fella's ! +1 for skinny and mike !

AlanŽ
08-10-2007, 01:37 AM
i know im gonna get shit for this but yet another shit box honda

cactusEG
08-10-2007, 07:32 AM
mike u cabron did u get drunk after i left.. BTW pursuit of funtion wasnt all that great

Nemesis
08-10-2007, 07:43 AM

You're asian, dont say that.

Nemesis
08-10-2007, 07:44 AM
I'm itrying to locate stock bumpers, side skirts and fenders for it right now.
Trying to De-Rice my ride.

Mad Mike? Holy shit, how is it working with Xzibit?

Mad Mike
08-10-2007, 09:24 AM
...:goodjob: good one. ^

uproot
08-10-2007, 10:09 AM

yeah, tc's are so much more badass

uproot
08-10-2007, 10:10 AM
oh and make sure that you dont have a cup sitting on your roof the next time you take pics :lmao:

Nemesis
08-10-2007, 10:24 AM

haha what, did your daddy tell you to say that? You're a joke man, posting pics of your parents house trying to be all cool and shit. Another useless teenager on these boards. I vote ban and grow the fuck up.

bigdare23
08-10-2007, 10:55 AM

LOL :lmfao:

Nice one TC owner :goodjob:

bigdare23
08-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Guys, dont worry about some of these post. You gotta start some where and a EF without rust is a perfect building ground. So hold it!!!

gtikid
08-10-2007, 11:11 AM

Kevins' CRX FTW....one of the cleanest locally :goodjob: You guys should idolize the panda...

gtikid
08-10-2007, 11:12 AM
haha what, did your daddy tell you to say that? You're a joke man, posting pics of your parents house trying to be all cool and shit. Another useless teenager on these boards. I vote ban and grow the fuck up.

:lmfao: Reps :goodjob:

Humphrizzle
08-10-2007, 11:15 AM
They'll both be very nice with some work done.. but not right now.

AnTi-PooN
08-10-2007, 01:35 PM

yep better than any scion :crazy:

OG-Skinny
08-10-2007, 03:32 PM
So waht's up with ripping off screen names?

AnTi-PooN
08-12-2007, 01:39 PM
^^^^ my nic name for 3 years and for everything online.... you?

bigdare23
08-12-2007, 01:41 PM
Kevins' CRX FTW....one of the cleanest locally :goodjob: You guys should idolize the panda...

:screwy:

BTLFED
08-12-2007, 01:50 PM

You should have something better before you start running your dick sucker, boy. :slap:

Fuck you, and fuck your TC.

BTLFED
08-12-2007, 01:50 PM

:umno:

cactusEG
08-12-2007, 01:53 PM
You should have something better before you start running your dick sucker, boy. :slap:

:lmao: :smileowne + 3

BTLFED
08-12-2007, 02:06 PM
:lmao: :smileowne + 3

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cactusEG again

:(

AlanŽ
08-25-2007, 11:43 AM
going back through my rep points lol at all you dumbasses making fun of a car i no longer own so in the end who really got owned here?

cactusEG
08-25-2007, 11:48 AM
going back through my rep points lol at all you dumbasses making fun of a car i no longer own so in the end who really got owned here?

STFU :yes:

AlanŽ
08-25-2007, 11:58 AM
ok i was just gonna leave it at that but since you dumbasses want to play then ill play back.

yeah, tc's are so much more badass
not what i was saying at all but that car looks like a piece of shit aka RICE.Kevin has the nicest CRX i have ever seen

haha what, did your daddy tell you to say that? You're a joke man, posting pics of your parents house trying to be all cool and shit. Another useless teenager on these boards. I vote ban and grow the fuck up

Ok george obviously you are jealous that i live in a nice house than you. would it make you feel better if i asked my dad to sell the house that he has dreamed about building his whole life just so that your childish ass will feel better. its funny that you call me a useless teenager when really infact you are acting like one. i will say this again the only reason that i posted pics up of the house in the first place was because i got numerous requests to do so it wasn't me showing off or anything even close to that so you can STFU.

You should have something better before you start running your dick sucker, boy.

again if you are going to try and insult me you should at least do so by reffering to the correct vehicle. and imho opinion all of my cars that I have had have been 100000x nicer than a car with a fucked up fender thats like 20 years old and needs to be dericed. so...................

AlanŽ
08-25-2007, 11:59 AM
btw cactus how originial you neg repped me 2 weeks ago then you neg rep me again

AlanŽ
08-25-2007, 12:01 PM
another thning to notice is that i was not the only one that agreed that this car was a shit box but yet again because i voiced my opinion im getting the shit. i just hope i dont get called out and then get stood up again. I would hate to waste more money on pointless shit

BTLFED
08-26-2007, 11:56 AM
again if you are going to try and insult me you should at least do so by reffering to the correct vehicle. and imho opinion all of my cars that I have had have been 100000x nicer than a car with a fucked up fender thats like 20 years old and needs to be dericed. so...................

Oh, my bad. What car did daddy buy you this time? You are pathetic.

GTFO------------------------->

cactusEG
08-26-2007, 12:03 PM
btw cactus how originial you neg repped me 2 weeks ago then you neg rep me again

more where that came from son :D

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2007, 12:07 PM
^^^ That's ok. I just gave him a plus 20, offsetting your -2. Later, QD.

Mad Mike
08-26-2007, 04:45 PM
ok i was just gonna leave it at that but since you dumbasses want to play then ill play back.

not what i was saying at all but that car looks like a piece of shit aka RICE.Kevin has the nicest CRX i have ever seen

Ok george obviously you are jealous that i live in a nice house than you. would it make you feel better if i asked my dad to sell the house that he has dreamed about building his whole life just so that your childish ass will feel better. its funny that you call me a useless teenager when really infact you are acting like one. i will say this again the only reason that i posted pics up of the house in the first place was because i got numerous requests to do so it wasn't me showing off or anything even close to that so you can STFU.

:blah::blah::blah: sounds like someone needs a tissue.

AlanŽ
08-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Oh, my bad. What car did daddy buy you this time? You are pathetic.

GTFO------------------------->
my dad didnt buy me a car but nice try though :goodjob: . infact my dad has never bought me a car my 3g was given to me as a graduation gift when i moved in with him because my mom took my tC which i bought and made all the payments on. my eclipse was actually his car and he had that thing paid off long before i got it so agian the whole "your daddy bought your car".

BTLFED
08-26-2007, 06:24 PM
my dad didnt buy me a car but nice try though :goodjob: . infact my dad has never bought me a car my 3g was given to me as a graduation gift when i moved in with him because my mom took my tC which i bought and made all the payments on. my eclipse was actually his car and he had that thing paid off long before i got it so agian the whole "your daddy bought your car".

Sounds like bullshit to me. If you REALLY bought your TC your mom couldn't take it from you.

AlanŽ
08-26-2007, 06:29 PM
when i bought it i was 16 therefore i couldnt enter into a legal contract i had to get my mom to put it on her credit but i made all the payments and the down payment. i tried to get her to put my name on the title but she wouldnt do it so when she kicked me out i had know legal claim to the car. good enough explination for you?

BTLFED
08-26-2007, 06:34 PM
when i bought it i was 16 therefore i couldnt enter into a legal contract i had to get my mom to put it on her credit but i made all the payments and the down payment. i tried to get her to put my name on the title but she wouldnt do it so when she kicked me out i had know legal claim to the car. good enough explination for you?

Nope. You could have legally taken her to court with all of your records of you paying for the car and got it back easily.

AlanŽ
08-26-2007, 07:02 PM
your right i could have but at the time i was trying to make sure i graduated high school and then my mom after i graduated said she would give me back the car but when i went to get the car back she said that i owed her 2k for something that i had already paid for at that point. so at that point i just didnt want to deal with it. also there was only a small chance that i would have been able to get the car back because i didnt have any records of me paying for the car except for the last 3 months because all my bank accounts were custodial and i didnt want to deal with it because my om had a tendency of taking money out of my account above and beyond the ammount of my car payment so what i ended up doing was just taking my pay checks and cashing them at walmart and giving her the cash for the car payment so there was a very small chance i would have gotten the car back. not to mention when my dad offered to give me his car as a graduation present there was no way i was going to turn it down cause it was already paid for it was leather and a 5spd which was the one thing i really missed as my tC was an automatic. So financially it was really just a better option then trying to get my tC because doing 15 credit hours at college in the middle of nowhere and then coming home on the weekend and working god knows how many hours to pay for a car that 1. i was paying 11% interest on and 2. didnt really measure up to my eclipse wasnt that appealing at the time. do i miss the car not really the only thing that pisses me off is that i lost 10k+ in that car over the last two years between payments mods etc.

BTLFED
08-26-2007, 07:51 PM
your right i could have but at the time i was trying to make sure i graduated high school and then my mom after i graduated said she would give me back the car but when i went to get the car back she said that i owed her 2k for something that i had already paid for at that point. so at that point i just didnt want to deal with it. also there was only a small chance that i would have been able to get the car back because i didnt have any records of me paying for the car except for the last 3 months because all my bank accounts were custodial and i didnt want to deal with it because my om had a tendency of taking money out of my account above and beyond the ammount of my car payment so what i ended up doing was just taking my pay checks and cashing them at walmart and giving her the cash for the car payment so there was a very small chance i would have gotten the car back. not to mention when my dad offered to give me his car as a graduation present there was no way i was going to turn it down cause it was already paid for it was leather and a 5spd which was the one thing i really missed as my tC was an automatic. So financially it was really just a better option then trying to get my tC because doing 15 credit hours at college in the middle of nowhere and then coming home on the weekend and working god knows how many hours to pay for a car that 1. i was paying 11% interest on and 2. didnt really measure up to my eclipse wasnt that appealing at the time. do i miss the car not really the only thing that pisses me off is that i lost 10k+ in that car over the last two years between payments mods etc.

Well that all makes sense...finally. Good explanation. :goodjob:

AlanŽ
08-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Well that all makes sense...finally. Good explanation. :goodjob:
good so i should hear minimal shit about my "dad buying my car" :goodjob: