PDA

View Full Version : Pharm_Teg: In my defense...

C22H19N3O4
07-14-2005, 03:24 AM
I will try to keep this as short as possible. I was surprised to see that my sig was the center of a poll several days ago. I did read all the posts and must admit some were intelligent. And then there were posts from members that are walking contradictions. As I stated in a previous post we cannot be ethical/moral when it merely suits our needs. I have seen some of the horrid things members post here but I take it with a grain salt and move on. Why is religion on a higher plane and immune from disapproval? Everything and everyone is fair game in this world. Furthermore, some of you assume you knew what my intentions where when I posted my sig. I chose this particular sig for personal reasons that I will not justify. I will apologize to several of the members that are of the Muslim faith, primarily Atif and TheSkinnyOne.
But I will not apologize for expressing my opinions in the fashion I deem fit. If the owner of this forum feels the TOS was violated, I respect that fact that he/she must take action. Remember that we as members in a public forum are not entitled to anything when we log on. You are not entitled to a pleasant experience when you read the posts, nor are you entitled to the respect that you wholeheartedly feel you deserve.
\\\"A man\\\'s ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.\\\"
-- Albert Einstein

With all that being said:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/quick_dodge2/tha364.gif

Spyder
07-14-2005, 12:02 PM
this is the fucking internet... everyone will eventually find something that offends them in some way. should we just shut the whole thing down?

The internet will be closing in 15 min , please make your final purchases and procced to the exits.

4dmin
07-14-2005, 12:04 PM
^ now that is funny :lmao:

HiPSI
07-14-2005, 12:06 PM
this thread is weaksauce