PDA

View Full Version : just an observation about tigerjc

GGPIS3
08-09-2007, 01:19 PM
im cool with him... yet he is the only motherbitch that has ever given me negative rep. its not that i care about rep, but i thought it was kinda funny cuz he has been neg repping my boy for quite some time now lol..

anyways.. i think its time for payback but i must spread the love around... FUCK!

HalfBaked
08-09-2007, 01:20 PM
You wanna spread love and fuck?

Hi.

GGPIS3
08-09-2007, 01:21 PM

Hi.

you demented pos! lol... hi :love:

Leadfoot_mf
08-09-2007, 01:21 PM
lol i am getting mixed signals here

Evolunchbox
08-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Dan do you ever get off of that damn computer?

SLOWLYbtngU
08-09-2007, 01:24 PM

Hi.
Threesome? :yes: :ninja:

GGPIS3
08-09-2007, 01:26 PM
how can i with comments like these ^^^^

Dan do you ever get off of that damn computer?

SLOWLYbtngU
08-09-2007, 01:27 PM
how can i with comments like these ^^^^
lmao... I never said I would be the third person ;) :goodjob: :D

HalfBaked
08-09-2007, 01:28 PM
lmao... I never said I would be the third person ;) :goodjob: :D
In that case, I'm down!

Evolunchbox
08-09-2007, 01:29 PM
I don't even know who that is? Is she hot? Can I watch? HEHEHE

d993s
08-09-2007, 01:29 PM
lol i am getting mixed signals here

That explains the immediate excitement he got from seeing the pic I showed him, after which he asked how I splooge so much.......he was really excited.

GGPIS3
08-09-2007, 01:30 PM
In that case, I'm down!

lol... thats just mean lol

xLSTONEx
08-09-2007, 01:30 PM
I'll be the third person!

GGPIS3
08-09-2007, 01:31 PM
That explains the immediate excitement he got from seeing the pic I showed him, after which he asked how I splooge so much.......he was really excited.

do i really have to go back and change your avatar again? :welcome:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-09-2007, 01:32 PM
In that case, I'm down!
lmao..I knew you would be! :D

I just wanna video tape!

GGPIS3
08-09-2007, 01:32 PM

now im definitely out! i seen pics of your yellow grille lol

Leadfoot_mf
08-09-2007, 01:33 PM
i still am if only i was younger.

d993s
do i really have to go back and change your avatar again? :welcome:

Is that ALL you can do? Punching me wasn't bad enough? You gave me a small bruise with your little asian fist.

SLOWLYbtngU
I don't even know who that is? Is she hot? Can I watch? HEHEHE
:umno: I am a girl on IA...

1.Fat
2.Has an STD
3.Is here to stalk her bf
4.Is really a guy...

Hint-I am single, no stds on last check up, and I dont have a dick... :goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-09-2007, 01:34 PM
lol... thats just mean lol
He owes me a slip and slide fest...

He secretly loves the brown...Just doesnt know it yet.

d993s
08-09-2007, 01:35 PM

1.Fat
2.Has an STD
4.Is really a guy...

WOW! Ok then........

SLOWLYbtngU
08-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Sweet!!!!

hydroshutter
08-09-2007, 01:37 PM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/inoutgay.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

GGPIS3
08-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Is that ALL you can do? Punching me wasn't bad enough? You gave me a small bruise with your little asian fist.

yes sir, my powers are limited lol.. and im not half the ass you are loler!!

d993s
08-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Yont some of them potaters........mmm hhhuh

SLOWLYbtngU
08-09-2007, 01:39 PM
WOW! Ok then........
:bigok: I try...

GGPIS3
08-09-2007, 01:40 PM
what i have started here.... lol ok everyone neg. rep tiger and we will video tape everything for our iA viewers ;)

Evolunchbox
08-09-2007, 01:41 PM

1.Fat
2.Has an STD
4.Is really a guy...

Do I know you? Do I want to know you???

d993s
08-09-2007, 01:42 PM
I just positive repped him, again. He's one of the baddest motherfuckers I have ever met off IA.

SLOWLYbtngU
I called dibs on video taping!!!!! :rant:

d993s
:bigok: I try...

What do you try?

GGPIS3
08-09-2007, 01:43 PM
I just positive repped him, again. He's one of the baddest motherfuckers I have ever met off IA.

you dirty sonamabitch!! i tried to neg you but i gotta spread the damn love around... FUCK ME!

SLOWLYbtngU
08-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Do I know you? Do I want to know you???
You do not know me..Or at least we have never met. If you go to meets, I might have been at some of them.

I am great fun to be around...Sooooo...If you dont know. Now you know. :)

SLOWLYbtngU
08-09-2007, 01:44 PM
What do you try?
To stay clean without compromising my sexual pleasures.

Evolunchbox
08-09-2007, 01:47 PM
Ok, I'm out of this now.

d993s
08-09-2007, 01:48 PM
To stay clean without compromising my sexual pleasures.
Ahh...yes! Me too! That's one of the reasons I prefer the younger ones! :crazy:

GGPIS3
08-09-2007, 01:50 PM
well this thread didn't go quite the way i was expecting lol.... iA ftw!

SLOWLYbtngU
08-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Ok, I'm out of this now.
pansy

d993s
08-09-2007, 01:51 PM
well this thread didn't go quite the way i was expecting lol.... iA ftw!

Your clout on IA isn't much to brag about, is it?

GGPIS3
08-09-2007, 01:52 PM
^^^ wasn't about clout... it was about revenge!!

Evolunchbox
08-09-2007, 01:54 PM
:piss:
pansy;)

SLOWLYbtngU
08-09-2007, 02:19 PM
:boxing:

How you gonna piss on my post? Tha fuck???

Evolunchbox
08-09-2007, 02:53 PM
:boxing:

How you gonna piss on my post? Tha fuck???

Just Kidding sweety ;)

SLOWLYbtngU
08-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Just Kidding sweety ;)
Aint nothing sweet about me babycakes... ;)

TIGERJC
08-09-2007, 05:29 PM
/thread failure

Sack Attack
08-09-2007, 06:20 PM
/thread failure

^^^ Your the failure.

CHADbee
08-09-2007, 06:59 PM
u just got to understand tigerJC, he was most likely upset cause churchs fucked up his order or the gas station was out of OE 40s and newports.

TIGERJC
08-09-2007, 07:25 PM
^^^ Your the failure.
ISN'T ABOUT TIME YOU GOT your weekly rep from me

:D

Sack Attack
08-10-2007, 10:38 AM
ISN'T ABOUT TIME YOU GOT your weekly rep from me

Come on julian....You wouldnt want me to have to come all the way to fayetteville would you? But since you didnt I wont.

TIGERJC
08-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Come on julian....You wouldnt want me to have to come all the way to fayetteville would you? But since you didnt I wont.
I just have to spread enough reps and then I will be able to rep you. :D

How sweet, you want to come visit me

Sack Attack
08-10-2007, 04:20 PM
You do what you do and I will worry about what I do

TIGERJC
08-10-2007, 04:26 PM
lol

everyone that post up will be repd by me, so that I can eventually neg rep this guy again

TIGERJC
08-10-2007, 04:35 PM
nvm I already negd rep him for the 8th time

"B"
08-10-2007, 04:37 PM
nvm I already negd rep him for the 8th time

Wow, you should feel so special.

TIGERJC
08-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Wow, you should feel so special.
I only neg rep him b/c he complains every time I do. Also I like all the threats and racist comments he sends me through pm's :D

ubers2k
08-10-2007, 04:46 PM

1.Fat
2.Has an STD
4.Is really a guy...

I'm curious though... you cleared up the fact that you have no STDs and no dick... but you never did say whether you were fat or not... hmmm...

"B"
08-10-2007, 04:46 PM
Oooohhhhss Noeeesss

Sack Attack
08-10-2007, 06:06 PM
To Tigerjc.

Im not racist by any means, It's just VERY hard to have any respect for any one color of people who seem to contribute to the high number of robberys, killings, child neglect etc. I like black people and I like "some" rap music and I fuckin love chevys on big rims and other redicioulous shit that one might seem to think is a "black" thing. How the fuck could ANYONE see a fuckin euro-clipped caprice on 24's lifted and automatically say "Hey, Theres a black guys car?" It's because blacks are the only ones stupid enough to do some bullshit like that but I still fuckin love it. I love black bitches, I love black pussy, I'm wearing a black shirt, and my dog happens to be black.

The reason Tigerjc dont like me is unknown and not my problem. Neg rep me all you want but its the +reps that count because I have and will always stand up for what I belive in which is that MOST, not all, blacks are the fuckin reason for almost all problems in the world. I dont know how but I'm sure somewhere someone can link sept. 11th into people not liking black folks. Can you blame them? look what they do. Neg rep folks for no reason, thats the same fuckin thing as going in a gas station and shooting the clerk for a simple couple of hundred bucks. Its the easy way out. Options for repping is as follows:
1. Pos rep
2. Neg rep for no reason, If there is a reason ok, but Tigerjc cannot have a reason to -rep the white man over his skin color.

Reason for robbing (black please read)
1. Go in store and aim pistol and get money and leave.
2. Go in store and shoot mother fuckers, get undisclosed amount of cash, get in the chevy and leave people dead who probably would have ducked and let you get the money anyways.

Death is uncalled for and its a fucking shame that we have people in our society that will kill over 100 fucking dollars. That shit makes me so sick plus the fact that the shit happened 5 minutes from my house the other day is even more irritating. So what, the owner wasnt american and was probably ripping off people and had high gas prices, Dont shop there. The guy didnt deserve to die over 5 and 1 dollar bills. Blacks dont understand it though. "Hey I'm black and if it can make my life easier it's ok to do it because I'm black and I'm the fuckin minority and I can get away with anything.:2cents::2cents:

"B"
08-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Ban hammer away.

Sack Attack
08-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Ban hammer away.

Thats what I would do. Good choice. Lets all gang ban the guy who makes sense.:goodjob:

"B"
08-10-2007, 06:20 PM
You make sense? I am surprised you were able to type that much into a series of paragraphs. I am impressed, but you are still racist.

Sack Attack
08-10-2007, 06:32 PM
You make sense? I am surprised you were able to type that much into a series of paragraphs. I am impressed, but you are still racist.

I dont try to be. I honestly want to love black people. You cannot control something that comes natural. If I say or do something that seems racist to others but not to me then honestly it probably is racist. It seems ok to me though because I'm used to it and I'm used to thinking that way. Its kinda like when the "black" man walks into the the store with the gun, to most it will seem like a fucked up thing to do is to kill someone over a little cash and ciggs but to the "black" man it seems natural because they are brought up like that and near half of their kin are in prison for the same shit. When a black man is walking around and all of the others are ridin by going to work and shit do you think for the first minute he's thinking "Hey, I need a job. I need to pay my bills and get a place to stay instead of these streets" NO.
He's probably thinkng "Look at all these white people and even some of his own kind going to work making an honest living and trying to succeed and do what they are supposed to do". It seems too natural for blacks to find excuses and not have jobs. No matter what happens I always automatically honestly blame it on blacks. A LOT of people do that shit then everyones all suprised when 'ol whitey commits a crime. I've commeted crimes before and all of them were for stupid reasons and the shits uncalled for. I've stolen shit from people who I'm sure were in bed sleeping so they could go to work when I done it. I'm not proud of what I did and the dumb shit wont ever happen again but I got my life right and put the shit behind me. White folks fuck up to and nobodys perfect but no one can tell me that they dont relize the racial diffirences here when it comes to crime.

"B"
08-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Like white people don't rob and kill over a few bucks?

EmminoDaGreat
08-10-2007, 06:40 PM
lololololololol

Sack Attack
08-10-2007, 06:44 PM

They do. It has happened. White folks is fucked up also, but NO WHERE near the rate the blacks do it.

Blacks=Rob, Kill, Smoke, sell drugs, no job, ghetto house, chevy, huge clothes, related to everyone, dont know how many kids ya got etc.

Whites=Rob(sometimes) Kill (sometimes) Smoke, sell drugs, always have jobs, dont care what kinda clothes they wear, Got a few kin folks, molest their kids, put their kids in appliances (microwave, washing machine etc).

Whites fuck up to but I guess the media is racist and dont post it.

TIGERJC
08-10-2007, 07:31 PM
now do understand why I love to neg rep this kid. I love his fucking logic, and I will continue to neg rep him for it :D

sack of shit, same time :goodjob: next week

Also Sack do you still have that old ass truck sitting on 24" rims (***** style edition) that you were selling b/c you were trying to get into another fad?

Sack Attack
08-10-2007, 09:24 PM
now do understand why I love to neg rep this kid. I love his fucking logic, and I will continue to neg rep him for it :D

sack of shit, same time :goodjob: next week

Also Sack do you still have that old ass truck sitting on 24" rims (***** style edition) that you were selling b/c you were trying to get into another fad?

Nah I sold it. And I sold the rims. By the way, The S-10 was a 1993 model, which actually is the most sought after model fully loaded may I say. Oh yeah, Exactly what year model is your mr2? Thats what I thought.

I now am the proud owner of yet another lovely 4.3 S-10. 1991 to be exact, 200k miles. You know how we white folks, who actually have jobs, do stuff. You gots to have a truck to pull your trailer around in when your white. Tigerjc, How do you like my ****** dog? She actually dont have a job either belive it or not and as big as she will get she might actually also kill some people if I let her. Wanna try? Go die bitch. Neg rep all you want, $100.00 says you cant get me back in the red all by your black self.
I'll tell ya what, pm me directions where you wanna meet and let everyone else on this site read shit that actually might matter to them. We can meet, do what we do then squash the bullshit from there. no more neg reps no more threats from me to you but as much anger as my white trash has against black ass ******* like yourself you might want to reconsider. See ya bitch

TIGERJC
08-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Fuck putting you in the red, I will just get you banned. But I wont try ,b/c I actually like reading your worthless post.

GGPIS3
08-10-2007, 10:08 PM
^^ you're such a dick... i hate you! lol

oh btw tiger.. come join my site... www.southsideimports.net :yes:

TIGERJC
08-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Nah I sold it. And I sold the rims. By the way, The S-10 was a 1993 model, which actually is the most sought after model fully loaded may I say. Oh yeah, Exactly what year model is your mr2? Thats what I thought.

I now am the proud owner of yet another lovely 4.3 S-10. 1991 to be exact, 200k miles. You know how we white folks, who actually have jobs, do stuff. You gots to have a truck to pull your trailer around in when your white. Tigerjc, How do you like my ****** dog? She actually dont have a job either belive it or not and as big as she will get she might actually also kill some people if I let her. Wanna try? Go die bitch. Neg rep all you want, $100.00 says you cant get me back in the red all by your black self.
I'll tell ya what, pm me directions where you wanna meet and let everyone else on this site read shit that actually might matter to them. We can meet, do what we do then squash the bullshit from there. no more neg reps no more threats from me to you but as much anger as my white trash has against black ass ******* like yourself you might want to reconsider. See ya bitch
:lmfao: You act like that is really something.

TIGERJC
08-10-2007, 10:19 PM
^^ you're such a dick... i hate you! lol

oh btw tiger.. come join my site... www.southsideimports.net :yes:
Fuck your site, it is for geriatric car enthusiast like yourself
you need to watch your back yo. Me and that other much lamer mr2 driver are going to be yelling obscene words while riding by your house tonight.

BB6dohcvtec
08-10-2007, 10:30 PM

wow are you that fucking dumb

TIGERJC
08-10-2007, 10:36 PM
:yes:

I named him "NIGGAR GUY" for a reason

south park thing

BB6dohcvtec
08-10-2007, 10:58 PM
LMAO :lmfao:

TheSnail
08-10-2007, 11:07 PM
How come no one talks shit about me? Im much more green then white, I had to cut my beard because people were thinking I was bin laden, and I put texas pete on everything, love chicken wings and hot sauce, am drinking a 40 right now, though I dont like watermelon, some people think Im a wife beater like a red neck, I have a glock like a black person, a rifle and a ford truck like a white person, an AK like a bin laden type person, I sold guns like a russian, sold car bombs like a bin laden, sold hard durgs like a white person, have a crime sheet longer then all the black people on this forum combined, Had to fight deportation like a mexican, was homeless like a bum, was in 10th grade 3 times like a red neck, got a GED like a black person, got caught at school with a handgun like bin laden, In collage like a white person, on my 7th year with 1.5 years to go for a 4 year like a bum, Bout to go squirrel hunting on the 15th like a red neck, sleep in a tent down by the creek like a bum while carrying an ak like a bin laden. I can go on but god damn, I must be a mut of sorts and there is no need to pick on anyone else, there are plenty of things to make fun of me about or call me out. Though Im now not the person I used to be, and am a happy nice snail, but god damn it I feel deprived of a god damn e-battle.

BB6dohcvtec
08-10-2007, 11:19 PM
why would somebody waste their time e-battling some ignorant idiot, you should have got on here earlier this afternoon, you just missed out today

Kyle
08-10-2007, 11:27 PM
Sack attack I am sure you can explain yourself in fewer words. Enough with the rants. :2cents:

TheSnail
08-10-2007, 11:32 PM
why would somebody waste their time e-battling some ignorant idiot, you should have got on here earlier this afternoon, you just missed out today

I was woken up from people from work at 12pm when I was supposed to be there at 11. I show up to work like a white person at 2pm, half ass everything till 6 like a red neck, get off, grabbed some 40s at the gas station like a black person and bought some lottory tickets like old people. Sat there looking at my orange car drinking a 40 like a mexican, lost the 105 million like a bum and am now on the internet forum like a nerd on a friday night, so no, I wasnt here earlier.

TheSnail
08-10-2007, 11:39 PM
What yall gonna eat tonight?

TheSnail
08-10-2007, 11:42 PM
I had some super hot noodles last night, woke up and made a log house and a ring of fire. No more of that Chinese death food.

Sack Attack
08-11-2007, 02:33 AM

Right. I certainly am. Thats why I buy what I want and you buy what you want. Take you and your played out civic the fuck on. I gave honda up 3 years ago.

"B"
08-11-2007, 06:42 AM
They do. It has happened. White folks is fucked up also, but NO WHERE near the rate the blacks do it.

Blacks=Rob, Kill, Smoke, sell drugs, no job, ghetto house, chevy, huge clothes, related to everyone, dont know how many kids ya got etc.

Whites=Rob(sometimes) Kill (sometimes) Smoke, sell drugs, always have jobs, dont care what kinda clothes they wear, Got a few kin folks, molest their kids, put their kids in appliances (microwave, washing machine etc).

Whites fuck up to but I guess the media is racist and dont post it.

The majority of child molesters are white. Hmmm. Interesting huh?

"B"
08-11-2007, 06:44 AM
I gave honda up 3 years ago.

:slap:Instead, you went for a 1991 Chevy S-10. And then you talk shit aobut it like it is a great accomplishment.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-11-2007, 08:04 AM
The majority of child molesters are white. Hmmm. Interesting huh?
Highest rate for serial killers too :goodjob:

Sack Attack
08-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Everything above about whites is very true. I've actually NEVER heard of any blacks molesting their kids. There are very few black serial killers but that shit isnt happening at the rate of blacks robbing.

Also, It's not about giving honda up and getting an s-10. I buy/sell cars aside from my full time job and just drive whatever i have at the moment. I will keep this 91 old ass paint faded s-10 for a while though because it runs great, has great power, ac cold as fuck, pulls anything I want, and got a clean title in the glovebox. You do your thing and I'll do mine.

GGPIS3
08-12-2007, 12:28 PM
this thread definitely did not go as planned.. . lol..

now imma spell it out for yall...

N E G A T I V E REPS FOR TIGERJC, and I WILL POSITIVE REP YO ASS!!!! YAY!!! WOOOHOOO!!

i can understand you -reppin other peeps... but me? oh hail no! LOL

Sack Attack
08-12-2007, 03:03 PM
^^^^ I have tried on numerous attempts to -rep him but never can. haha Fuck it.

TIGERJC
08-12-2007, 04:10 PM
^^^^ I have tried on numerous attempts to -rep him but never can. haha Fuck it.
Have you accomplished anything in your pathetic life

Sack Attack
08-13-2007, 11:49 AM
Have you accomplished anything in your pathetic life

How would it evewn cross your mind that I have a pathetic life? Im white. I have a great life. Even if I had no where to live, nothing to drive, no girlfriend, no clothes or food I could always get a job and get it. YOUR BLACK. That is something that you are stuck with forever and cant do shit about it bitch. Your are the race that even god doesnt want so be good bitch and try not to die.:D

GGPIS3
08-13-2007, 11:56 AM
How would it evewn cross your mind that I have a pathetic life? Im white. I have a great life. Even if I had no where to live, nothing to drive, no girlfriend, no clothes or food I could always get a job and get it. YOUR BLACK. That is something that you are stuck with forever and cant do shit about it bitch. Your are the race that even god doesnt want so be good bitch and try not to die.:D

you see.... this is the kind of shit that is not tolerated at SSI. you maybe part joking, part serious... the fact of the matter is that this type of mentality is just pathetic. so what if he is black? if you don't like him, you don't like him. color shouldn't be a reason. your thought process is truly sad indeed... unless ofcourse you are truly admitting that you are a low-life, low-class, ignorant racist.

Benefit
08-13-2007, 12:01 PM
lmao i had a bunch of green reps , then a neg rep from tigerjc for no reason...and a picture of that asian bitch shitting in her own mouth...i just laughed

TIGERJC
08-13-2007, 12:16 PM
I will play the race card and get into heaven if I had to. Being black has it benefits :D

BigBusiness
08-13-2007, 09:12 PM
NAAWP
www.naawp.com
Blacks murder more than 1,600 whites each year.
Blacks murder whites at 18 times the rate whites murder blacks.
Blacks murdered, raped, robbed, or assaulted about one million whites
in 1992.
In the last 30 years, blacks committed 170 million violent and
non-violent crimes against whites.
Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for
murder than whites under 18.
About 90% of the victims of interracial crimes are white.
Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than whites,
although whites outnumber blacks by 7 to 1.
On a per capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crime than
whites.
Black neighborhoods are 35 times more violent than white neighborhoods.
Of the 27 million nonviolent robberies in 1992, 31% (8.4 million) were
committed by blacks against whites. Less than 2% were committed by
whites against blacks.
Of the 6.6 million violent crimes, 20% (1.3 million) were interracial.
Of the 1.3 million interracial violent crimes, 90% (1.17 million) are
black against white.

TIGERJC
08-13-2007, 09:21 PM
NAAWP
www.naawp.com
Blacks murder more than 1,600 whites each year.
Blacks murder whites at 18 times the rate whites murder blacks.
Blacks murdered, raped, robbed, or assaulted about one million whites
in 1992.
In the last 30 years, blacks committed 170 million violent and
non-violent crimes against whites.
Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for
murder than whites under 18.
About 90% of the victims of interracial crimes are white.
Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than whites,
although whites outnumber blacks by 7 to 1.
On a per capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crime than
whites.
Black neighborhoods are 35 times more violent than white neighborhoods.
Of the 27 million nonviolent robberies in 1992, 31% (8.4 million) were
committed by blacks against whites. Less than 2% were committed by
whites against blacks.
Of the 6.6 million violent crimes, 20% (1.3 million) were interracial.
Of the 1.3 million interracial violent crimes, 90% (1.17 million) are
black against white.
wt up sack attack :welcome:

show me the percentage of the crimes were committed by blacks under the poverty line? Also show me the percentage of those criminals were raised by a single parent?

BigBusiness
08-13-2007, 09:32 PM
I would imagine all of them.

Benefit
08-13-2007, 09:47 PM
tigerjc is cool as hell in my book...although he hates nissans