PDA

View Full Version : Blackshine007's rant

blackshine007
08-09-2007, 01:06 AM
(Begin rant) To the people with the after market HID's, this is for you. I don't care if you got the ultra blues, or piss me purples. That's your thing. Glad you put the money in someone else's pocket to look cool. Hell, I have 4300k's with the JDM Mazda Efini MS-6 headlights, which are projectors. What really grinds my gears is when you have these bright ass HID's, no one ever thought to maybe realign the lights to keep from blinding the on coming drivers. Originally, the light pattern of the original housing was designed for a bulb with a not as big light pattern. Halogen housings are mainly for halogen type bulbs. Anything else, you'll have to re-adjust the light and point it more downwards. Lights that normally handle the HID's better are the diamond reflector type and the projector type. The the multi- pattern lenses does nothing but spread the light all over the place basicly making your vehicle hazardous to on coming drivers. To those drivers that feel multi pattern lenses + HID's are a good and cool idea, FUCK YOU!!! :2up: You have enough money to invest in a set of HID's yet you can't spend just a lil bit more do it the right way? DUMBASSES!!!!!! To those who has invested some money into buying projectors or diamond reflector type lamps, props to you. Just make sure you get on level ground and aim them at a wall 25 ft ahead, roughly 3 feet (36 inches) off the ground. (end rant)

P.S., Body shops will re aim headlights too.

The BUCKY
08-09-2007, 01:09 AM
lol repost but i hear you.

blackshine007
08-09-2007, 01:16 AM
lol repost but i hear you.
I don't think it's posted enough

Dracc
08-09-2007, 01:16 AM
i'll make sure to point them at your head rest in the front seat when i'm behind you lol...

blackshine007
08-09-2007, 01:19 AM
i'll make sure to point them at your head rest in the front seat when i'm behind you lol...
message just in: :2up:

Oh, and :tongue1:

Dracc
08-09-2007, 01:21 AM
hahahah... oh so thats how it is... I"m gonna get HID fogs now son.. your goin blind bitch

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-09-2007, 01:21 AM
man I hate that shit.. thats one reason why I HATE DRIVING AT NIGHT

Crazy Asian
08-09-2007, 01:49 AM
hahahh my friend's whos an ex-cop wanted to pull a kid over for having that and was gonna punch him in the throat for blinding him.

Nitro
08-09-2007, 07:14 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115479

lol @ this thread
:ninja:

blackshine007
08-09-2007, 08:09 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115479

lol @ this thread
:ninja:
I remember this thread. Just like I said before, it's not reposted enough. I think your thread should be stickied or something in the tech forums. It sits in the WL and it will get ignored over time. It's just annoying to be blinded due to someone's ignorance towards their lights. That's just how I feel.

Sol-Badguy
08-09-2007, 09:32 AM
I agree.

The only reason I went ahead and got mine is because I have factory projectors. Granted they don't have the BEST cutoff, they don't blind people.

As for the members of my club..