PDA

View Full Version : 95 S14 For sale Blk/Blk 5 speed

supraguy23
08-08-2007, 05:38 PM
I will have pictures of the car this coming up weekend since the car is parked at my parents house in powder springs Ga and I live in Acworth Ga.

I have up for sale a completely stock 95 240SX with a 5 speed transmission. It's black on black with 153K miles on it. The car has never been in a wreck and has a clean carfax. There are a few dings here and there but it's still very nice considering the age of the car. The car has a ice cold a/c and everything works as it should in the interior.

This car came with all of the options with the following listed above: If you do a 5 lug swap then you pretty much have a SE car.

LSD (Rare)

ABS (Rare)

Sunroof

Flaws with the car which are normal for a S14:

Ripped shifter boot

Radio powers on but the speakers are not hooked up

This car runs and drives great with no rattles inside the car.

Price: $5500

Please E mail me at [email protected] or you can call me at 404-392-1512

Jaimecbr900
08-08-2007, 05:40 PM
Pics or delete.

supraguy23
08-08-2007, 05:43 PM
If you read in the thread I will have pics of the car by the weekend since I live in Acworth and my parents live in Powder Springs.

supraguy23
08-08-2007, 05:44 PM
If you delete the thread due to no pics I will just have to submit a new thread along with pics later on then. Do what you have to do.

Jaimecbr900
08-08-2007, 05:49 PM
If you delete the thread due to no pics I will just have to submit a new thread along with pics later on then. Do what you have to do.

Done. If YOU read the forum rules, you must have pics of the actual item w/i hours, NOT DAYS, of posting at the most.

If you won't have pics until the weekend, then try reposting then but I also suggest you read ALL of the forum rules because you really don't have the other qualifications either.