PDA

View Full Version : WHO HAS A POTTY MOUTH???

BABY J
08-08-2007, 11:49 AM
LOL - before I quit my "2 days a week" gig at AutoZone I heard this conversation... (verbatim, I SWEAR).

BABYJ: AZ Commercial, can I help you?
CHAD: yeah - This is Chad at Firestone Carmel, I need a upper control arm for an 02 F150 2wd w/ 4 wheel ABS w/ a v8.
BABYJ: Computer says I have none, hold on a sec while I check my hub store and sister stores.
CHAD: Aiight...

** I put the phone on MUTE but still have it up to my ear **

CHAD: *talking to one of his co-workers* ... so f*ckin yeah man, I told him to just f*ckin punch out the bushing, but f*ck, on this f*ckin truck f*ckin Ford recommends, you know, they ummm recommend to f*ckin replace the whole en-f*ckin-tire control arm -- just for one f*ckin bushing.
CO-WORKER: what???? are you serious?
CHAD: f*ck yeah. I f*ckin told the customer that all he f*ckin needed was a bushing - but f*ck, Ford f*cked that the f*ck up. Now I gotta do a f*ckin whole f*ckin control arm

** By this time, I already knew that I had a control arm for him at my Lawrence (hub) store, but I wanted to listen to his convo a bit more... LOL. So I continued to listen. **

CHAD: :blah: ... man, it's been a f*ckin day man. For real. I f*ckin' had Todd put f*ckin brakes on that f*ckin green Taurus GL and f*ck, he f*ckin calls J'son (me) at AZ Commercial and f*ckin orders brakes for a f*ckin SHO. F*ck - like those f*ckin brakes are gonna fit on a f*ckin GL.

** silence **

CHAD: Ashley!!! COME HERE!!!!
ASHLEY: Yes??
CHAD: Gimme a sec - I'm on f*ckin hold from f*ckin AZ Commercial on that f*ckin 150. I wanna f*ckin get that f*ckin truck outta here to-f*ckin-day.
BABYJ: *smiling* Ok bro I'm back. I got that control-arm at my hub, I can get it to ya in 2 hours. You want it?
CHAD: f*ck yeah... I'll take it man. f*ck, it's the only one in town so I f*ckin don't gotta f*ckin choice, really. UMMM... f*ck, hold on bro let me getta f*ckin PO (purchase order) number for ya bro. f*ckin... uhhh.... one sec Baby J, """ F*CK - WHO'S LOGGED IN??? YOU GOT ME F*CKIN LOCKED OUT AND I NEED TO GENERATE A PO number!!!! """"

** I hear Ashley in the background say, "no1 is logged in Chad - just hit f3"

CHAD: Oh... f*ck! My bad J. People f*ckin sh*t up over here man. F*ck, ummm... your PO is 74322. F*ckin thanx. Oh yeah, f*ck I need some f*ckin brakes for a 95 Taurus GL too man, f*ckin I'm gonna return the other ones you sent - stick the new ones on the f*ckin same PO as the control arm. Later man
BABY J: Later.

LOL - I hung up the phone and I was like "WOW".

Until I heard this conversation I thought I had a potty mouth, but I actually do pretty good. Who has a potty-mouth (online, or in person)??

SLOWLYbtngU
08-08-2007, 11:53 AM
I do.

Hee hee..I only lasted 4 days at AutoZone... :(

DieselNuts
08-08-2007, 11:54 AM
fuck, thats fuckin crazy. Fuck, Ive fucking never fucking heard fuck said so many fuckin times.

itsjustdee
08-08-2007, 11:54 AM
i have a potty mouth. every word is fucking cuss word. i can't help it though. shit just comes out.

Whiteboy™
08-08-2007, 11:55 AM
lol

BABY J
08-08-2007, 12:03 PM
I do.

Hee hee..I only lasted 4 days at AutoZone... :(

I work in I.T, from home, and at night. So I took the part time gig to get outta the house in the day-time. It wasn't a bad gig... lol. But that phone call was a-fuckin-mazing.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-08-2007, 12:17 PM
I work in I.T, from home, and at night. So I took the part time gig to get outta the house in the day-time. It wasn't a bad gig... lol. But that phone call was a-fuckin-mazing.
Yeah, I am still at the hospital during the day. I just wanted something to kill time in the afternoon. The only problem is that I started working there the same week that I started moving. I quit, jsut had too much on my plate at the time.

You have to fucking admit that shit is fucking funny though.

1000cckiller
08-08-2007, 12:30 PM
I think I have the biggest fuckin potty mouth, in the history of the motherfuckin world

Leadfoot_mf
08-08-2007, 01:03 PM
i had a sub that was from up state ny he sounded just like that even when talking to customers. it really makes someone sound retarded.

STI LOVER
08-08-2007, 01:10 PM
fuck??

1000cckiller
08-08-2007, 01:13 PM
i had a sub that was from up state ny he sounded just like that even when talking to customers. it really makes someone sound retarded.man that sig is funny, Bush probably can't type his own fuckin name.

1civic
08-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Fuck this MuthaFuckin Thread... Fuck, I don't have no MuthaFuckin potty mouth, Fuck that !! Thats some Fuck Shit !!!..... :crazy: .... Later !!

Dirty Octopus™
08-08-2007, 01:18 PM
funny shit J! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Damn, lol.

reps.

Sol-Badguy
08-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Wow.

Just wow.

BABY J
08-08-2007, 03:12 PM
^^ That's what I said.

Bballjamal
08-08-2007, 03:56 PM
i just consider them sentence enhancers

Dracc
08-08-2007, 04:23 PM
I wish a mothafucka would come at me with some mothafucking bullshit like that... talking about fucking ford bullshit ass trucks... fuck that shit.. if the mothafucka had and god damn cents the bitch would have bought a real mothafucking truck like a mothafucking cheyv truck.. this mothafucking convo got me mothafucking laughing though.. I dont have a mothafucking potty mouth though..fuck that shit.. i just talk god damn.. so i'm out this bitch... bitches... oh yeah.. plus 1 for you motha fucka

Double_0_Rusty
08-08-2007, 07:21 PM
^^^lololol

FUCKIN FUNNY ASS FUCKIN SHIT.

Humphrizzle
08-08-2007, 10:59 PM
fuck

VooDooXII
08-09-2007, 02:56 AM
Since college...my language has gone rotten. Hah, I forget the setting I'm in every now and then and I unleash...and it's bad.

For example, I went back to my high school because my friend called me to watch her in her last play before she graduates. Anyway some girl had been acting flirty with me, and my buddy sees this across the room...so he texts me saying, "Kiss her you pussy!"

I laugh and yell a "FUCK YOU!" across the room...but then I realize that other people have ears too...and it isn't just high school kids in the auditorium. I left for five minutes...I think everyone forgot about it by the time I got back.

BABY J
08-09-2007, 09:29 AM
LMAO!!! BULLSHIT THEY FORGOT!!!!! LOL. NO chance of that happening. Ha ha.

Bballjamal
08-09-2007, 01:22 PM
lol, that would've been great

SLOWLYbtngU
08-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Fuck, I love this fuckin word...

BABY J
08-09-2007, 03:09 PM
^^ I miss you.

BABY J
08-21-2007, 01:06 PM
ttt for DirtyOctopus. :)

BKgen®
08-21-2007, 01:10 PM
holy crap dude lol. mommy needs to wash his mouth out with some soap.

BABY J
04-03-2008, 10:52 AM
had a flashback about this one -- lol

chinitoxamor
04-03-2008, 11:01 AM
damn... thats alotta F.UCKKKK

MistaCee
04-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Only when angry rarely cuss on the reg haha

Ran
04-03-2008, 11:06 AM
There's a lot of *'s in this thread. lol