PDA

View Full Version : On the way back from the varsity....

Papa_Smurf
08-07-2007, 11:26 PM
Well, guy, my dad, and I were all driving to the V in that order. We were getting close to the V, and guy goes thru a light that turns yellow, and my dad went thru, and i stopped because it turned red. They pulled off a little ways down the road, no big deal, i cought up and everything was cool...\

i really didn't think my dad ran the light, but apparently he did because he got a ticket in the mail today that's got his picture on it and shit. It's got 3 pictures, and 3 times and he was under the light when it had been red for 1 second +.

i think it's funny because the mountians proved i was a faster driver, and this proves i'm a more responsible driver :lmfao:.

I'll scan the ticket tomorrow if i can get my hands on it.

EvasiveEF9
08-07-2007, 11:39 PM
LoL. My dad got one of those...that sucks, man...but I can't argue being "more responsible" seeing as I've got over 50 tickets on my record, 2 revocations, 2 times in jail, and 1 time arrested...

Basically, if a cop prints out my record on his computer in his car...he has to get a new ink cartridge.

Papa_Smurf
08-07-2007, 11:42 PM
well now you're going to have to explain the 2 times in jail and the 1 time arrested :yes:

WhiteAccord
08-07-2007, 11:46 PM
Thats easy dude.. .if your dad wasnt in any of those pics.. tell them that someone else was driving the car.. and they shouldnt get the ticket..

EvasiveEF9
08-07-2007, 11:49 PM
well now you're going to have to explain the 2 times in jail and the 1 time arrested :yes:
LoL...story to be told over some beer and campfire, good friend...LoL

Thats easy dude.. .if your dad wasnt in any of those pics.. tell them that someone else was driving the car.. and they shouldnt get the ticket..
Won't fly. Cuz then (if they even consider it) they'll ask who was driving the car. Being the owner of the car...he should know who was driving his car seeing as he is responsible for it. Or, the judge will just laugh and say he should have more responsible people driving his car around.

Bottom line...SOMEONE's gonna bite the bullet. Cops (in this case) aren't so much worried about public safety as they are about getting their revenue. They need the green...

Papa_Smurf
08-07-2007, 11:51 PM

my dad is a stand up guy, and admits fault when he is at fault, and wouldn't lie to get out of something.

not saying thats what i'd do, but thats definitly not what he would do, lol

Papa_Smurf
08-07-2007, 11:52 PM
LoL...story to be told over some beer and campfire, good friend...LoL

lol, sounds good man.maybe you'll spill the beans @ the next meet.

WhiteAccord
08-07-2007, 11:53 PM
my dad is a stand up guy, and admits fault when he is at fault, and wouldn't lie to get out of something.

Good guy then... + whatever... but then it could same a couple bucks..

EvasiveEF9
08-08-2007, 12:01 AM

Then he's a good man, by my book. So long as he doesn't murder...

lol, sounds good man.maybe you'll spill the beans @ the next meet.
LoLoL..depends on what we do. There's an event or two listed where it would be a bad idea for me to explain some of my tickets right before doing...the listed event

Good guy then... + whatever... but then it could same a couple bucks..
It may save a couple bucks, but...as cliche as it sounds...money is just paper. Granted, everyone wants it...he can go to court, take time to get off work, take time to be in court, waste gas getting there. He'll have two dates...and arraignment, then a trial...add it all up, either way you gonna spend/miss out on about 100-200$ give or take... May as well just pay it and have it off his mind. I don't think points are asessed when the ticket is through a traffic cam. (correct me if wrong?)