PDA

View Full Version : Fuck hotels, beach story

cactusEG
08-07-2007, 07:24 PM
As some of u know or may not know, i was at the beach all weekend until today. Well at the hotel i was staying at i had an accedent. I just woke up and headed down stairs to get some breakfest. After i was done i headed back to the room to jump in to the shower to get ready to the beach area to swim. As i started to get the water ready i noticed the tub floor was really slick, i could tell there use to be some kind of grip there but didnt think much of it . As was i showering i turned to side to wash the soap off, i slipped on the loss curtain and tryed to grab the shower bar but it was to late and fell and ripped the shower pole and curtain off the marbol wall, fell back hit the floor hard came 1inch or so from hitting my head on the sink edge but ended up hitting floor with my head but not hard. but what really did somthing was the pole, it cut the hell out my chin and upper neck. I blked out for a couple sec's and zoned in when my sister was screaming ARE U OK?? i yelled yea i think So. i put the pole back on as much as i could to finished taking a shower, got dressed and put a mid size bandage on the cuts and headed to the beach with the fam. 2 or 3 hours came back to the hotel and told my fam that i was ganna jump in the pole for a bit and for them to head to the room but my sister stayed there with me. as i was swimming my brother came in the swimming area and said the key card wont open the door. So i told him tell the clerk at the desk. 5min later he came back and said that we fucked the shower up, and that i needed to come explan to the owner the deal. as me and my older sister explained it to him and told him it was all an accedent, the guy started to get irate and said some one need to pay for the shit. i told him if i would of fixed the floor in the tube and the 2 little magnets on the curtain that hold it from getting in the way, that shit would'nt to happended, so we argued for a while he said ok pay me 350.00 buck and that will cover some of the cost and he would get the rest . we told him ur not getting a fucking dime ur glade im not sueing the shit out u .. finally he told us we had to pay or not getting our shit back, we caved in gave him the money and he felt bad and gave us a bigger room.

could their been anything i could of done not to pay ?? BTW my little brother told me the wall was cracked and broke all ready some on the right side where the heavy pole met the wall. srry for the long story :D

Nittanys1
08-07-2007, 07:28 PM
you let the hotel walk all over you....but then again you made the mistake of not going to them right after that happened and hanging your do not disturb sign up...

cactusEG
08-07-2007, 07:29 PM
you let the hotel walk all over you....but then again you made the mistake of not going to them right after that happened and hanging your do not disturb sign up...

yea it crossed my mind to tell them, i was in a rush, but if i didnt pay i thought they would call the cops and tell them i fucked shit up

Nittanys1
08-07-2007, 07:31 PM
then you have a third party that could possibly help out...all the cops would do if they didnt believe you would be to say to pay or go to jail..

cactusEG
08-07-2007, 07:34 PM
then you have a third party that could possibly help out...all the cops would do if they didnt believe you would be to say to pay or go to jail..

ur right we did argue with the guy for a long time and shit but i wrote the short stroy and not much in to detail..

2.3 Evo 8
08-07-2007, 07:35 PM
I have some swamp land that I will sell you for rock bottom pricing. It has oil refineries already setup ready to start pumping oil.

Let me know.

cactusEG
08-07-2007, 07:41 PM
I have some swamp land that I will sell you for rock bottom pricing. It has oil refineries already setup ready to start pumping oil.

Let me know.

what the hell are u talking about

Maniaç
08-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Sucks to hear that happend bro. still, im sure the whole situation was pretty funny.. seeing your ass slip? priceless. lolol. j/p

ep9716
08-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Welcome Back.

cactusEG
08-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Welcome Back.

thanks man. im not lol i have to work tomarrow :cry: :tongue1:

cactusEG
08-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Sucks to hear that happend bro. still, im sure the whole situation was pretty funny.. seeing your ass slip? priceless. lolol. j/p

:2up: lol jk

GSRteg®
08-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Damn Cactus atleast your ok. :yes:

On_Her_Face
08-07-2007, 08:30 PM
i would of raised hell.......

in the letter that i would send off after paying him

passwordATL
08-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Shit man i hope your doing ok.

cactusEG
08-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Damn Cactus atleast your ok. :yes:
me to homie :yes:

Double_0_Rusty
08-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Damn son. Glad to read you didnt hit your head on the sink. So when you hit your head did it bust up the floor? big headed fawker.....haha JK man.

cactusEG
08-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Damn son. Glad to read you didnt hit your head on the sink. So when you hit your head did it bust up the floor? big headed fawker.....haha JK man.

naw it didnt bust open.. sir my head is only big cus of my big brain :lmfao:

GSRteg®
08-07-2007, 09:24 PM
I would have cut him with my blade homie. :yes: Then shit on the bed and lit the room on fire, but thats just me. :ninja:

Double_0_Rusty
08-07-2007, 09:28 PM
naw it didnt bust open.. sir my head is only big cus of my big brain :lmfao:

haha I hear ya

I would have cut him with my blade homie. :yes: Then shit on the bed and lit the room on fire, but thats just me. :ninja:

Now I told you before man, your butter knife isn't sharp enough to cut air. Lol

cactusEG
08-07-2007, 09:32 PM

lol damn conpa u read me like a book. not on the shit part on the bed, i would of shit in his FACE

Double_0_Rusty
08-07-2007, 09:33 PM
^^^gross

cactusEG
08-07-2007, 09:34 PM
^^^gross

blahhhh :tongue1: lol what would u have done ?

Double_0_Rusty
08-07-2007, 09:37 PM
blahhhh :tongue1: lol what would u have done ?

I would have said " Look motherfucker, you see these damn cuts on my fucking face? where the fuck do you think they came from? From your fucking shower. If you kept check on your shit, then we wouldn't have this problem. I am not paying for shit. You broke dick bastard."

Then if he called the cops.....tell them the story and even show them. And if they said pay him....id pay him 2.50 dollars a week.

Dyno
08-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Damn fuked up man its good that your ok.