nice vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7IbfefaTA8

wrong section i know but this is the only section we look at:D

Stol3n
08-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Rep'd :goodjob:

1civic
08-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Vette's are for guys with little dicks.... :taun: ... Later !!

Leadfoot_mf
08-07-2007, 06:09 PM
and big bank accounts which is the reason you dont have one lol

OneSlow5pt0
08-07-2007, 06:17 PM
lol........does anyone have a C4 on here?i havent seen any...:thinking:

Maniaç
08-07-2007, 06:21 PM
n0ce.. pretty cool song too. lol.

iloveboost
08-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Says the guy with a multi-colored Civic and Pepboys rims? :rolleyes:

1civic
08-07-2007, 06:25 PM

Good Point.... :doh: .. But I like not having any car Payments and Fuck the Ins. on that HotRod would rap me.... :eek:

P.S...You know I'm a sucker for a Quick car, It don't matter what it is... ;) But its some of the owners that kill me... :lmfao:

... :boobies: .. Later !!

1civic
08-07-2007, 06:28 PM

It was a Joke, But Bump cause you Got 20k in a Integra thats slow and is always broke.... :goodjob: ... :boobies: ... Later !!

Stol3n
08-07-2007, 06:34 PM

:lmfao: +1

slowhawk01
08-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Vette's are for guys with little dicks

Damn I must have missed that on the paper work on my car. Hope they never catch me and make me sell my car for breaking the rules.;)

iloveboost
08-07-2007, 06:35 PM
It was a Joke, But Bump cause you Got 20k in a Integra thats slow and is always broke.... :goodjob: ... :boobies: ... Later !!
Always broke? My shift fork broke once. That's the only thing that broke on the car. I daily drove that car, too. I sold it to some 21 yr old kit in Florida and he sold it to come 18 year old kid in Alabama and he ended up bending some valves but it never broke down on either one of them otherwise.

I enjoy talking about things I have no idea about, it's fun!

198plus
08-07-2007, 06:37 PM
Hell the sales man told me it would make mine bigger :yes: and it did:lmfao:
Damn I must have missed that on the paper work on my car. Hope they never catch me and make me sell my car for breaking the rules.;)

iloveboost
08-07-2007, 06:41 PM
Hell the sales man told me it would make mine bigger :yes: and it did:lmfao:
The guy I bought my Z from was interviewed on TV at a huge car show and they asked him what made him buy a Z06. He replied with, "To make the girth of my penis bigger." Of course, they editted that part out on tv, lol.

1civic
08-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Always broke? My shift fork broke once. That's the only thing that broke on the car. I daily drove that car, too. I sold it to some 21 yr old kit in Florida and he sold it to come 18 year old kid in Alabama and he ended up bending some valves but it never broke down on either one of them otherwise.

I enjoy talking about things I have no idea about, it's fun!

Well then, Last I remember you had a Shit tune in it... I think you got beat Pretty bad that night cause all it did was Break up... Next time read my Post better, It was a Joke and it went right over your head... :rolleyes: .. Most of the guys I've meet with Vette's have been cool, But there is a couple that have big heads and think they are the shit... :doh: .. :boobies: .. Later !!

1civic
08-07-2007, 06:46 PM

Give it a little more time, It will grow.... ;) .... :boobies: .. Later !!

iloveboost
08-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Well then, Last I remember you had a Shit tune in it... I think you got beat Pretty bad that night cause all it did was Break up... Next time read my Post better, It was a Joke and it went right over your head... :rolleyes: .. Most of the guys I've meet with Vette's have been cool, But there is a couple that have big heads and think they are the shit... :doh: .. :boobies: .. Later !!
Beat pretty bad by whom? I think I raced the car 3 times. Nyteryder, b0ki and Mastakilla and lost to Nyteryder and beat the others.

You mean to tell me bad plugs = your car always broken? :lmfao:

All you have to argue is talking about my old car that broke up when it was making 630whp? How many 600hp cars have you owned that ran without any issues?

All you do is :blah: about other people's cars when you drive something that looks like it rolled straight out of pull-a-part.

2.3 Evo 8
08-07-2007, 06:56 PM
Don't tell my wife about the penis thing or she won't let me get a vette. She complains it hurts as it is.

Maniaç
08-07-2007, 06:56 PM
oh snaps, i smell drama in this thread. lol.

198plus
08-07-2007, 07:04 PM
Don't worry about your wife your new girl friends that come with the car will love it. :lmfao:
Don't tell my wife about the penis thing or she won't let me get a vette. She complains it hurts as it is.

1civic
08-07-2007, 07:04 PM
Beat pretty bad by whom? I think I raced the car 3 times. Nyteryder, b0ki and Mastakilla and lost to Nyteryder and beat the others.

You mean to tell me bad plugs = your car always broken? :lmfao:

All you have to argue is talking about my old car that broke up when it was making 630whp? How many 600hp cars have you owned that ran without any issues?

All you do is :blah: about other people's cars when you drive something that looks like it rolled straight out of pull-a-part.

Ok since you want to be a Smart ass, When did you ever come out with 600 whp... Ummm...NEVER !!... You even said it was in the 400+ range and it was still breaking up, Also you forgot to add the STI... I remember that cause when he passed so did I.... :lmfao: ... I was Also behind Nyteryder, And once again I went by you.... You don't know just like the rest of the People what I own... :lmfao: .. You know what I post and thats it.... :goodjob: .. Unlike Most, I don't care people to know what I have.... :screwy: .... Later !!

2.3 Evo 8
08-07-2007, 07:06 PM
Don't worry about your wife your new girl friends that come with the car will love it. :lmfao:

True! :lmfao:

1civic
08-07-2007, 07:06 PM
oh snaps, i smell drama in this thread. lol.

Yeah... I got bored so I wrote something that I knew would make someone Mad.... :crazy: .... :boobies: .. Later !!

2.3 Evo 8
08-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Do we have a new candidate for Ms. Drama queen 2007?

iloveboost
08-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Ok since you want to be a Smart ass, When did you ever come out with 600 whp... Ummm...NEVER !!... You even said it was in the 400+ range and it was still breaking up, Also you forgot to add the STI... I remember that cause when he passed so did I.... :lmfao: ... I was Also behind Nyteryder, And once again I went by you.... You don't know just like the rest of the People what I own... :lmfao: .. You know what I post and thats it.... :goodjob: .. Unlike Most, I don't care people to know what I have.... :screwy: .... Later !!
I actually don't care. Since you want to be all-knowing about what is going on with my old car I figured I'd ask how many 600hp cars you've owned. Thanks for answering. And yes, I was out on 630whp when it was breaking up and learned the hard way that high HP FWD cars suck. Were you hiding in my trunk?

1civic
08-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Do we have a new candidate for Ms. Drama queen 2007?

Hell No... :eek: .. I'm done !!... :D

....*runs and hides*......

.. :ninja: ...

sleepys4
08-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Great video :goodjob: Here's another one :D Crank sound up and full screen :crazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qB2tmM9o3Q&mode=related&search=

This Video not so much.

1civic
08-07-2007, 07:25 PM
I actually don't care. Since you want to be all-knowing about what is going on with my old car I figured I'd ask how many 600hp cars you've owned. Thanks for answering. And yes, I was out on 630whp when it was breaking up and learned the hard way that high HP FWD cars suck. Were you hiding in my trunk?

So you had a Dyno Queen.... :lmfao: ... OH !!... I never owned a 600hp FWD Honda... :thinking: .. Thats just a waste on the street... ;) .. To bad you don't remember that 240 that passed you... :doh: .. Next time have your shit right in a street race, Or don't complain !!... A race is a race, You win or lose... :goodjob: .. ..Also, I'm done unless you have somemore to add... Sorry to have hurt your e-feelings.. :boobies: ... Later !!

on 3
08-07-2007, 07:33 PM
DAMN THIS THREAD BLEW UP LOL

2.3 Evo 8
08-07-2007, 07:37 PM
I heard birth control pills make people moody.

Maniaç
08-07-2007, 07:41 PM
this thread didn't blow up. it only has 2 pages. lolol.

once you see a thread hit over 8 pages in less then 40 mins, then you can say BLEW up. this event rarly happens in the kills forum though. lol.

1civic
08-07-2007, 07:50 PM

.... :ninja: ... *Throws Pills Away*...... :ninja:

198plus
08-07-2007, 08:09 PM
:crazy: Its the crack pipes :crazy:

hydroshutter
08-07-2007, 08:11 PM
makes me gassy too....but it's still better than being...well :thinking:

Tracy
08-07-2007, 08:14 PM
uhhhh...I love Corvettes :) I need one.

khan351
08-07-2007, 08:29 PM
damn..a lot of drama in this thread:blah:.. badass video, hopefully i'll be able to afford a z06 someday

iloveboost
08-07-2007, 10:47 PM
So you had a Dyno Queen.... :lmfao: ... OH !!... I never owned a 600hp FWD Honda... :thinking: .. Thats just a waste on the street... ;) .. To bad you don't remember that 240 that passed you... :doh: .. Next time have your shit right in a street race, Or don't complain !!... A race is a race, You win or lose... :goodjob: .. ..Also, I'm done unless you have somemore to add... Sorry to have hurt your e-feelings.. :boobies: ... Later !!
Dyno queen or not, it's more than you've ever had. The only 240 that may have passed me is one of the ricers that followed from BP trying to watch the race. There were a bunch of you.

I never made any excuses or complained when I lost.

Let me know when you have a car worth running. Until then, you can keep running that keyboard which you run so well.

1civic
08-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Dyno queen or not Dyno Queen it was... Your right about that.... :lmfao:

it's more than you've ever had.How would you know, You never came out to see what I was running.... :blah:

The only 240 that may have passed me is one of the ricers that followed from BP trying to watch the race. I was always invited to the G-unit, I was there for a reason... Also Your shit never ran right, Did you even make a clean run with your 600whp... Hell no !!.. Your the fucking ricer claiming that much power and never got to use it.... :goodjob:

I never made any excuses or complained when I lost. Thats cause you didn't know what was wrong... And how many races did you have in that car... What like 4-5... :lmfao: .. Now you got a
Vette.. Looks to me that you wised up buying that vette.... :yes: ..

Let me know when you have a car worth running. Until then, you can keep running that keyboard which you run so well.
I will always have something to run... Run what you brung, I'll never back down from a Race... :D

iloveboost
08-09-2007, 08:21 AM
I will always have something to run... Run what you brung, I'll never back down from a Race... :D
What's that? Your keyboard? Nothing you can say bothers me. That was my first modified car ever and I'm happy with what I did with it. How many 600hp cars have you had again? I'm working on my second one now.

Did you buy a car worth racing within the last day?

I didn't think so. Keep on typing because all I see is :blah: :blah:

AnthonyF
08-09-2007, 08:42 AM
neat vid. well put together.

1civic
08-09-2007, 03:03 PM
What's that? Your keyboard?
You were called out, Dumb ass... :lmfao: Show up and find Out... :goodjob:

Nothing you can say bothers me. That was my first modified car ever and I'm happy with what I did with it. I can tell it was your first car... :lmfao: .. How can you be happy with it, It only seen the shop... :blah:

How many 600hp cars have you had again? I'm working on my second one now. None...600hp Honda is a waste on the street dumb fuck.... :idb: AS for the Vette, 600 hp should be pretty easy, Just put some NOS on it.... :lmfao: .. To bad you pay someone to build your Acura, You could have already had a Vette with more Mods... All that money down the drain, and you got jack shit to show for it.. :lmfao:

Did you buy a car worth racing within the last day? .. I'll say it again since your a dumb fuck... I'LL ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO RUN.... :goodjob:

Keep on typing because all I see is :blah: :blah: Come find out... :blah: .. Thats all I hear from you... :blah:

P.S...
This is your call out Bitch Boy !!...Also You better do something to your car, Cause with what you got I'm going to Rap your ass.... :yes: .. There is no rules in street racing... You'll have a PM with my #... PUT UP OR SHUT UP... :boobies: ... Later

1civic
08-09-2007, 03:18 PM