View Full Version : Attn mrmuaythai and kitchens

WickedIXMR
08-07-2007, 03:07 PM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/WickedIXMR/kickboxing.jpg

Who is who????

HalfBaked
08-07-2007, 03:12 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I BET THIS ENDS UP LIKE THE CLUBRSX PHOTOSHOOT.

Fred Sanford
08-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Who pitches and who catches?

HalfBaked
08-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Who pitches and who catches?
You sound a bit too obsessed about finding out which one does want? Do you have a man crush?

WickedIXMR
08-07-2007, 03:30 PM
i think the one on the right is the pitcher and the left one is the catcher since the guy on the left looks kinda gay in a way.......so im assuming the one on the right is kitchens and the one on the left is mrmuaythai....

Fred Sanford
08-07-2007, 03:39 PM
You sound a bit too obsessed about finding out which one does want? Do you have a man crush?
I want to know so I know which one I can start calling cumdumpster.
I already know you are into getting pozed up, so I'll start calling you poz hole.

GGPIS3
08-07-2007, 03:47 PM
^^ you act just like will... and no, thats not a compliment

Mr.MuayThai
08-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Yeah i saw that episode. . . True Life Im a Thai Boxer? I believe? The kid on the left got his ass kicked and the guy on the right has one fine ass girlfriend! But she's a preppy cheerleader! So she's a skank. . . Oh well. . . She's still hot! :D

TheGrillMan
08-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Yeah i saw that episode. . . True Life Im a Thai Boxer? I believe? The kid on the left got his ass kicked and the guy on the right has one fine ass girlfriend! But she's a preppy cheerleader! So she's a skank. . . Oh well. . . She's still hot! :D

back in the day i was taught that you dont anounce being a fighter or knowing any of the arts if you did fight you faught beacuse thats what you wanted for yourself not to impress people

wich bring be back to my first point

your lame

Fred Sanford
08-07-2007, 03:59 PM
^^ you act just like will... and no, thats not a compliment
It may not be a compliment, but I'll take it as one.
What's it like to drive a poor mans lexus? IS300 hahaha that's like the 3-series BMW, and the c230 Mercedes.
Baller on a budget? No
Hood rich? More likely

Go back to your fake shit thread crying about how faggotmr2 hosed your "domestic partner" over an airline ticket.

Ran
08-07-2007, 04:02 PM
I fail to see what's wrong with either an IS300 or a 3-Series BMW. :thinking:

Also, not sure where this crap for Kitchens & Mr.MuayThai came from. Both seem to be pretty straight-forward, unlike the traditional e-thug or other bullsh*t members we seem to get.

The Ninja
08-07-2007, 04:03 PM
^^ Wtf? Knocking a IS300 because it has the Lexus logo and luxury, as well as knocking the 3-series because its an affordable BMW. I personally like those cars, and don't believe you should hold anything against them because they are more affordable than their older brothers, in a sense.

TheGrillMan
08-07-2007, 04:04 PM

Also, not sure where this crap for Kitchens & Mr.MuayThai came from. Both seem to be pretty straight-forward, unlike the traditional e-thug or other bullsh*t members we seem to get.

e thugging is getting old

people need to be real

stright up

GSRtegŪ
08-07-2007, 04:05 PM
:thinking: ....

Ran
08-07-2007, 04:07 PM
e thugging is getting old

people need to be real

stright upI agree, but you know as well as I do that it won't happen.

TheGrillMan
08-07-2007, 04:10 PM
I agree, but you know as well as I do that it won't happen.

i can dream tho

Fred Sanford
08-07-2007, 04:12 PM

Well, if you're going to buy a nice car, don't be a greddy shit and buy the bottom of the ladder. If the bottom of the ladder is all you can afford, you should stick to honda civic's and toyota yaris's.
As for kitchensink, see his latest thread. Talk about e-thugging. Get his balls off your nose and maybe you'll see he came in e-thugging.
I'm mrgayguys teacher rawrrrr he's the real deal rawrrrr who wants to fight me, you'll be sorry rawrrrrr
Fucking homos.

TheGrillMan
08-07-2007, 04:14 PM
I'm mrgayguys teacher rawrrrr he's the real deal rawrrrr who wants to fight me, you'll be sorry rawrrrrr
Fucking homos.

tahahaha

+1

Fred Sanford
08-07-2007, 04:18 PM
^^ Wtf? Knocking a IS300 because it has the Lexus logo and luxury, as well as knocking the 3-series because its an affordable BMW. I personally like those cars, and don't believe you should hold anything against them because they are more affordable than their older brothers, in a sense.
Really, you consider an is300 to be "luxury?" You're living in a dream son. One day you need to ride in a real luxury car, that will open your eyes.
These cars might be "luxury" to you since they're all you can afford, but your lack of finances doesn't dictate what others should consider luxury. Some people thing a loaded civic is luxurious, they'd be wrong just like you.

The Ninja
08-07-2007, 04:19 PM
You still haven't explained what makes Is300's and 3-series "bottom of the ladder". If you're going to be that way I guess people shouldn't buy a car unless its the best damn car there is, thats logical.

Edit: Yes I consider them luxury, but then again I consider most things that have leather seats and other "luxuries" luxurious. No, an IS300 isn't the most luxurious car there is, but I do believe it is called a Sports Luxury Sedan, or something like that. And if an IS300 is all I can afford, I'm more than well off, especially as an 18 year old, so I won't take much offense to that. I'm no big baller, I live in fucking cobb county, but then again who the fuck are you? Some schmuck who wants to brag about his e-penis or lack thereof, or are you going to take another shot at me because of my age?

No, I'm not your "son" so don't refer to me as that either. I'm not the richest bastard in Cobb county, but I'm rather far from the poorest. I'd say I fall right in with the majority of America as a middle-class citizen.

Anyways, back to the point. IS300's and 3-series are luxurious, they are just more affordable luxurious than higher trims. It would be completely stupid to only market to the minority of America, such as those who could afford $60k+ cars. They are luxurious, just not the creme of the crop, but then again, who the fuck cares?

Fred Sanford
08-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Holy fuck I'm making typo's today.

Leadfoot_mf
08-07-2007, 04:23 PM
You still haven't explained what makes Is300's and 3-series "bottom of the ladder". If you're going to be that way I guess people shouldn't buy a car unless its the best damn car there is, thats logical.
please tell me you are not that stupid.

The Ninja
08-07-2007, 04:26 PM
/\ Explain to me why 3-series and IS300s are the "bottom of the ladder", don't take offense, just explain it. A simple question to gain knowledge. :-/

Ran
08-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Well, if you're going to buy a nice car, don't be a greddy shit and buy the bottom of the ladder. If the bottom of the ladder is all you can afford, you should stick to honda civic's and toyota yaris's.Bottom of the ladder? Even if I could afford a BMW 7-Series, I wouldn't get it because it's too big and it's hideous. The same goes with the Lexus GS and ES series. Being a good consumer isn't about buying the most expensive car just because of the price tag, it's about buying what fits your tastes and driving style. If you want to throw away your money on more than you need just to say that you have "baller" status then knock yourself out.

BTW, what the hell did Fred Sanford drive anyway? His junk trunk?

Talk about e-thugging. Get his balls off your nose and maybe you'll see he came in e-thugging.Look at how you post on the site. You're no better.

The Ninja
08-07-2007, 04:38 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ran again. :goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
08-07-2007, 04:48 PM
they are the bottom of the ladder in their company what is the cheapest bmw you can buy? or lexus in usa? there is your answer sunshine.

The Ninja
08-07-2007, 04:50 PM
So thats a bad thing?

Leadfoot_mf
08-07-2007, 05:03 PM
maybe

81911SC
08-07-2007, 05:05 PM
I want some damn food bitches.

"B"
08-07-2007, 05:59 PM
STFU

2.3 Evo 8
08-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Fred Sanford has no testicular fortitude. You should write for the Vagina monologues.

TheProfiteer
08-07-2007, 06:31 PM
318ti (bottom of the ladder)
335 coupe (pretty fucking balling)

Lexus is an all around good car

IS300's are good cars but not worth it for the price, they are over-rated and over-priced for that money I rather get a really clean E36 M3