PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Mr.MuayThai

MTA_Rep
08-07-2007, 01:29 PM
So i went through and read a lot of things on here about you... I don't see why people are fucking with you?

I will vouch for this kid! He may be a little smaller than just about everyone at 5"8', 155lbs but he is freakishly strong and fast! His record is 100% true. He's a honest kid with a ton of potential! If you are wandering how i know this kid, here is your answer. I have been his Muay Thai Instructor for 4 or 5 years now, and sponsored him kid for over 2 years. He's won countless B.S. Tournaments as well as some HUGE Tournaments. But I've known him for even longer, about 10 years now? But he's a good kid and if any of you have a problem with him, you have a problem with me! You don't want a problem with him, and you don't want a problem with me. Trust me.

Mr.MuayThai
08-07-2007, 01:30 PM
awwww how sweet. . . It almost makes me wanna cry. . . :cry:

But thanks though bro! I will see you at 7.

On_Her_Face
08-07-2007, 01:31 PM
...oh my gay.

Mr.MuayThai
08-07-2007, 01:32 PM
...oh my gay.

pm'd

Whiteboy™
08-07-2007, 01:33 PM
...oh my gay.
lololol :lmao:

Glides
08-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Lol comon man, Are you going to personally go around and beat up every single person on the forums? Get real. Internet forums are just that, internet. Once you take it to the real world you have already lost. As his teacher and sponsor you set one hell of an example by threatening anyone who has an internet problem with him.

So what if you can fight, you can do all the fighting you want in jail when the law totes you off to the pokey for showing up at someone house.

Mr Thai is a decent cat far as I can see, he listens to reason. Maybe he needs to teach a little of that to you.

EM1toEVO
08-07-2007, 01:38 PM
^Good Point!

MTA_Rep
08-07-2007, 01:39 PM
Lol comon man, Are you going to personally go around and beat up every single person on the forums? Get real. Internet forums are just that, internet. Once you take it to the real world you have already lost. As his teacher and sponsor you set one hell of an example by threatening anyone who has an internet problem with him.

So what if you can fight, you can do all the fighting you want in jail when the law totes you off to the pokey for showing up at someone house.

Mr Thai is a decent cat far as I can see, he listens to reason. Maybe he needs to teach a little of that to you.

ok, you totally misunderstood me. I was just saying that i have his back. He has been called out multiple times on this site stating that his record isn't real, and some guy tried fucking with him say he was the brother of some lasco guy that he beat up and he wanted revenge or something? But like i was saying, I have his back. That is all. Im not the one to start fights. Thaks! :goodjob:

hydroshutter
08-07-2007, 01:40 PM
So i went through and read a lot of things on here about you... I don't see why people are fucking with you?

I will vouch for this kid! He may be a little smaller than just about everyone at 5"8', 155lbs but he is freakishly strong and fast! His record is 100% true. He's a honest kid with a ton of potential! If you are wandering how i know this kid, here is your answer. I have been his Muay Thai Instructor for 4 or 5 years now, and sponsored him kid for over 2 years. He's won countless B.S. Tournaments as well as some HUGE Tournaments. But I've known him for even longer, about 10 years now? But he's a good kid and if any of you have a problem with him, you have a problem with me! You don't want a problem with him, and you don't want a problem with me. Trust me.

but we hardly know each other?

"B"
08-07-2007, 01:42 PM
How cute.

ep9716
08-07-2007, 01:43 PM
^^ Lmmfao! At Your Sig Hydro

MTA_Rep
but we hardly know each other?

What? If you are talking about me and Mr.muaythai. than your wrong. . . we've know each other for 10 years!.

On_Her_Face
Oo i got a pm from kitchens..

"B"
08-07-2007, 01:44 PM
post it up.

hydroshutter
What? If you are talking about me and Mr.muaythai. than your wrong. . . we've know each other for 10 years!.

I meant you and I, Booster.

Whiteboy™
i wanna see

Ran
Sh*t is going down son!

On_Her_Face
08-07-2007, 01:45 PM
i lirl... ++++

"B"
08-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Ghey, gay, and more gey.

MTA_Rep
08-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Sh*t is going down son!

damn. Why does Mr.MuayThai get to be Sagot? I wanted to be sagot! :cry:

"B"
08-07-2007, 01:48 PM
It smells of Thai pussy in here.

Ran
08-07-2007, 01:49 PM
damn. Why does Mr.MuayThai get to be Sagot? I wanted to be sagot! :cry:Hey, at least you don't have some big@ss scar on your chest. Quit b*tchin. :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
08-07-2007, 01:50 PM
btw that was a quick ps ran

Ran
08-07-2007, 01:51 PM
btw that was a quick ps ran5 mins in MSPaint. :goodjob:

Mr.MuayThai
08-07-2007, 01:53 PM
YAY! Im Sagot! He's a B.A.M.F.! But props on the quick pic.

Fred Sanford
08-07-2007, 02:30 PM
This thread has more gay than a freddy mercury themed party.
I can see it now, two muaythai fags running around the locker room playing snap-ass with wet towels.
What's really pathetic though is how this guy had to call his sensai to come back him up. Did he pull out the portrait-necklace of you from around his neck and yell TEACHAAAA TEACHAAAAA like kung fu joe in I'm Gonna Get You Sucka?
Both of you fagnuts need to get a life, taking the internets way too serious. Go practice pushing each others shit in.

Mr.MuayThai
08-07-2007, 02:45 PM
^^^ ok listen here your fucking homo bitch! I didn't call him to make a SN on here, he asked me about it and i told him what he needed to know! So get off my balls about it. Whoop DEEE DOOO!! Oh and answer me this, did it make you feel better saying what you said? You sure did achieve a lot. . . huh? Your the man now. Oh and if i wanted to meet you somewhere would you? we can talk about this in person. let me know. thanks!

RandomGuy
08-07-2007, 02:45 PM
It smells of Thai pussy in here.
OMG LOL

MTA_Rep
08-07-2007, 02:48 PM
^^^ ok listen here your fucking homo bitch! I didn't call him to make a SN on here, he asked me about it and i told him what he needed to know! So get off my balls about it. Whoop DEEE DOOO!! Oh and answer me this, did it make you feel better saying what you said? You sure did achieve a lot. . . huh? Your the man now. Oh and if i wanted to meet you somewhere would you? we can talk about this in person. let me know. thanks!

Look bro, Calm down. Just remember you are the better person. Someone that has to go out of his way and say things like that aren't exactly good people. Just ignore him, Douche's like that aren't going anywhere in life. :2cents:

Mr.MuayThai
08-07-2007, 02:53 PM
^^ Good call. I shouldn't let fags like that get to me. I have more important things to worry about. Like Thailand in September. I should be training now worrying about what some of these fags think. Thanks a lot bro!

Killer
08-07-2007, 02:55 PM

wow... i never had a problem with him...

but i think i dislike him, and you know.... way to go bub.

Maniaç
08-07-2007, 02:55 PM
fuck it, i have to post in this thread too...

reps to Thai and kitchens

HalfBaked
08-07-2007, 02:56 PM
Look bro, Calm down. Just remember you are the better person. Someone that has to go out of his way and say things like that aren't exactly good people. Just ignore him, Douche's like that aren't going anywhere in life. :2cents:
Aww you're so sweet, you should give him a motivational blow job too.

hydroshutter
08-07-2007, 02:59 PM
It's like an online-forum Counselor, coaching him to calm down.

Fred Sanford
08-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Whatever son, I'm sure it was during pillow-talk that you mentioned the IA people were being meanies. Being the butch dom he is, he said he'd fix it. The result is this thread where I believe he already PM'd 1 person offering to fight.
Yes I felt better posting what I did.
I'm skilled in capoeira and would fuck you up, so spare me your 'let's meet somewhere." Kekekekekeke

hydroshutter
08-07-2007, 03:12 PM
I've seen Fred fight, hell, I taped the last one. I just finished uploading it as a matter of fact.

Feast your eyes:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Mr.MuayThai
08-07-2007, 03:23 PM
wow. . . He's a beast. . . But as much as i have seen from that last vid. Im pretty sure he or I could take Eddy Gordo here. Im not worried about capoeira. . . It's just pretty looking and pretty much useless, It's too slow! Proven so on many accounts! Eddy G. FTL!

SL33P3R
08-07-2007, 04:07 PM
LOL, we all know that mrmuaythai's old name is kitches, hes pulling some maniac shit on here now

HAHAHAHA

quickdodge®
08-07-2007, 04:28 PM

By any chance, are you his official scrotum? Or do you just swing from it? Later, QD.

Echonova
08-07-2007, 04:37 PM
LOL, we all know that mrmuaythai's old name is kitches, hes pulling some maniac shit on here now

HAHAHAHAOh Snap!!!!!.... A callout.

"B"
08-07-2007, 05:50 PM

HAHAHAHA

pwnt

Whiteboy™
08-07-2007, 05:54 PM
I've seen Fred fight, hell, I taped the last one. I just finished uploading it as a matter of fact.

Feast your eyes:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Thats the best video of it you have?

http:///youtube.com/watch?v=FredFight (http://youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA&mode=related&search=)

blackshine007
08-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Yes I felt better posting what I did.
I'm skilled in capoeira and would fuck you up, so spare me your 'let's meet somewhere." Kekekekekeke

Just a bit of visual instigation here, don't mind me, just mind the vid

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8514518157668120764&q=capoeira&total=26406&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

IntegraXTR
08-07-2007, 08:45 PM
apparently from the vid, you won't be fuckin shit up.

SL33P3R
08-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Thats too funny though. He brings back his old name to give him self credit for people who have doubted him and his fighting skills in the past. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mr.MuayThai
08-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Thats too funny though. He brings back his old name to give him self credit for people who have doubted him and his fighting skills in the past. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah that's it. . . No i gave him my password to my old SN before i knew you could request a name change! So i made a new one. With in a month someone told me that they changed there name and i was curious to how they did that. . . Im not Kitchens, Well tech that is my old SN but Im NOT him.

MTA_Rep
08-07-2007, 11:31 PM
wow... this is a little out of hand... What's so hard to believe about this? And who is this SL33P3R kid? He seems like a DICK! What's his problem?

Mr.MuayThai
08-07-2007, 11:34 PM
^^ Most of the time he is. . . sad but true. . . His daddy pays for all of his shit, He's the kid that i told you about with the Grey Turbo Civic. . .

MTA_Rep
08-07-2007, 11:34 PM
^^ OH YEAH! LOL! That kid?

Mr.MuayThai
08-07-2007, 11:35 PM
:goodjob:

"B"
08-08-2007, 04:36 AM
Douchebag.

Your "teacher" should have made his own sig.

You are still a loser for having someone come on to back you up.

BobbyFresco
08-08-2007, 06:20 AM
LOL@ this thread. I nominate it for " Gayest Thread of the Year".

tippatone
08-08-2007, 06:51 AM
i dont know you personally, but you seem to be a cool dude from my dealing with you, i hate when people pop shit and disrespect you by calling you a fag or a pussy and have no idea of what kind of person you really are, i am so tired of these internet thugs, if you dont like what a person posted state your biz and move on, dont disrespect, and the mods are supposed to be bigger people and a couple of them are engaging in this bullshit, like i said mr. muaythai is cool in my book, and he should not allow himself to be disrespected by some internet punk
^^ Good call. I shouldn't let fags like that get to me. I have more important things to worry about. Like Thailand in September. I should be training now worrying about what some of these fags think. Thanks a lot bro!

95alty
08-08-2007, 06:53 AM
YO THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS YO.... But on some real shit... i visited the desert for a class and i sure as hell know that no form of martial arts can kick or punch a bullet... Not to be an ass.... but its true... unless your on some Bruce Leroy shit with catchin the bullet in your mouth and calling another guy master

95alty
08-08-2007, 06:56 AM
i dont know you personally, but you seem to be a cool dude from my dealing with you, i hate when people pop shit and disrespect you by calling you a fag or a pussy and have no idea of what kind of person you really are, i am so tired of these internet thugs, if you dont like what a person posted state your biz and move on, dont disrespect, and the mods are supposed to be bigger people and a couple of them are engaging in this bullshit, like i said mr. muaythai is cool in my book, and he should not allow himself to be disrespected by some internet punk

GETTTTT the fuck outta here... Are you a girl or guy?? muay thai is cool yo but you dont have to be a homo about it... not calling you gay... just your actions

tippatone
08-08-2007, 07:06 AM
Do i sound like a fuckin bitch why do you have to start some shit so early in the morning, and please dont refer to me as a bitch or a homo and this is not something i feel like going back and forth with you wit, i never said he was da shit or he is the man, but if you call a person out of his name and disrespect him over the internet, would you do it in person, no i dont think so. anything i post i can also say to a persons face, can you say the same???
GETTTTT the fuck outta here... Are you a girl or guy?? muay thai is cool yo but you dont have to be a homo about it... not calling you gay... just your actions

95alty
08-08-2007, 07:09 AM
Ya fam i could actually.... Have no problem saying stuff to peoples faces... noticeably i didnt CALL you anything of that nature... Just said the way you were acting was on the iffy side... Im at work dude and ive been here since 5 30 so ya i need something to wake me up after PT...

tippatone
08-08-2007, 07:15 AM
you could have said what you needed to say without asking my gender, and i dont know if you like the word homo put in the same sentence when someone is reffering to you but i dont, mrmuaythai is about to cut me a sweet deal on a motor so that why i say he is cool, i am 1000% str8 just ask me for one of my broads # so they can verify
Ya fam i could actually.... Have no problem saying stuff to peoples faces... noticeably i didnt CALL you anything of that nature... Just said the way you were acting was on the iffy side... Im at work dude and ive been here since 5 30 so ya i need something to wake me up after PT...

ueyedgr8tness
08-08-2007, 07:22 AM
I can't believe i just wasted my time looking at this thread,What a waste!! real fighter worth talking about dont got to go all crazy on the net cause that is for the amature's

95alty
08-08-2007, 07:30 AM
Real rap yo if you getting down like that then i apologize... no homo

tippatone
08-08-2007, 07:43 AM
Naw homie its all good i dont take shit to heart i can take anything just not to have the word homo put in a sentence when a person is reffering to me, but not for nothing there is a lot of suspect shit going on, you are right about that:goodjob:
Real rap yo if you getting down like that then i apologize... no homo

Nomad!
08-08-2007, 11:50 AM
This is why we should start the IA MMA tournament! I would challenge "B" to a match but he'll probably fight in ass-less chaps :lmfao:

1000cckiller
08-08-2007, 11:58 AM
you could have said what you needed to say without asking my gender, and i dont know if you like the word homo put in the same sentence when someone is reffering to you but i dont, mrmuaythai is about to cut me a sweet deal on a motor so that why i say he is cool, i am 1000% str8 just ask me for one of my broads # so they can verifyWhy would he ask for the number, you could pay some hoe to say she is your girl.

BABY J
08-08-2007, 12:01 PM
I am sad. I only have 1 life. I wasted some of it reading this thread. Shame on me.

1000cckiller
08-08-2007, 12:03 PM
I am sad. I only have 1 life. I wasted some of it reading this thread. Shame on me. :stupid:

Nomad!
08-09-2007, 11:41 AM
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Was I was being an instigator or a really bad cheerleader? :D

BABY J
08-09-2007, 11:58 AM
The 1st sentence in this thread (as well as the title) is a dead giveaway that it's the same person - as well as the title of the thread.

Why would some1 who KNOWS you need to title a thread called "ATTEN: Mr.MuayThai"??? He would direct the thread title to the people that are talking shit about you, not to you would he not... especially since the purpose of the thread is to come to your "defense".

Furthermore, in over 12 years of martial arts I have came across ONE, just ONE person who is really LITERALLY freakishly strong. That is not a term that you just toss around b/c there are some seriously strong people out there... but FREAKISHLY?? LOL. Sounds like to me some1 wants to pat themself on the back a bit? Furthermore - this next thing is almost negligent, but I did a search for uses of an ellipses (...) by your screename, and it's used a LOT in your posts. What are the odds that your instructor uses them (...), AND uses them a LOT (just like you) in the ONE thread that he (umm, you) started as well? Interesting.

(http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1526080)

And before you respond, that's all I have to say... so your respons(es) will fall on deaf ears.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled circus.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-09-2007, 01:55 PM
ahhh shit, more ETHUGGIN'