PDA

View Full Version : POLL: who thinks mark should be banned and lose his moderatorship

GGPIS3
08-07-2007, 11:39 AM
in light of the recent issues regarding mark ulyses aka phatboymr2... who thinks he should lose his moderator powers? who thinks he should be banned? let IA speak for themselves...

Nemesis
08-07-2007, 11:40 AM
What happened?

Tracy
08-07-2007, 11:41 AM
I think he should lose his mod powers for now. He is not in his right mind. I don't think he should be banned until we find out what his deal is...unless he keeps making terroristic threats on-line...then I think it's about safety after that.

Killer
08-07-2007, 11:42 AM
in light of the recent issues regarding mark ulyses aka phatboymr2... who thinks he should lose his moderator powers? who thinks he should be banned? let IA speak for themselves...

dude ur just as bad as him... you got beef deal with it... quit trying to turn all of ia against him. this is all pointless bull shid.

u keep making these threads just drawing attention to yourself...

Nemesis
08-07-2007, 11:42 AM
I think he should lose his mod powers for now. He is not in his right mind. I don't think he should be banned until we find out what his deal is...unless he keeps making terroristic threats on-line...then I think it's about safety after that.

wtf :eek:

DieselNuts
08-07-2007, 11:43 AM
I'll sign the petition. Shit, i'll be the first one on the list. Seriously, the way he acts/talks/types, whatever, he really doesnt give IA a good name. I was showing my Bro-in-law some of his posts and he asked "how did he become a mod"? Shit, seriously, how did he? He has nothing positive to contribute, except maybe for saying he was gonna kill himself...

itsjustdee
08-07-2007, 11:43 AM
i got love for mark and he's not in his right state of mind right now.
we should just leave him alone and let him say what he's gonna say.
i know you're mad at him dan for fucking over your friend, but just remember what comes around goes around.
i'm sure things will work out for your friend at delta.

other than that, lets close this thread so no more drama is started. thanks.

Tracy
08-07-2007, 11:45 AM
I'm being for real. I like Mark, but he is weirding out. I personally don't like people talking about guns and gangs and killing people and shit. It's terrible for the "scene" as much as I hate to say that word. I want to feel like I can go to a car meet without people pulling out and shit.

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then we will all look back and think what we COULD HAVE done to prevent it. I don't know if banning is the right thing, but i don't think someone who reps the site and has a job to do should be talking about killing people.

He is a long time member and it's obvious he is going through mental issues right now.

Killer
08-07-2007, 11:45 AM
i got love for mark and he's not in his right state of mind right now.
we should just leave him alone and let him say what he's gonna say.
i know you're mad at him dan for fucking over your friend, but just remember what comes around goes around.
i'm sure things will work out for your friend at delta.

other than that, lets close this thread so no more drama is started. thanks.

werd.. this is getting old quick.

Nemesis
08-07-2007, 11:46 AM
Sorry for not fitting in, but what the hell is going on? Dan and I are friends, and Mark has always been cool with me :thinking:

itsjustdee
08-07-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm being for real. I like Mark, but he is weirding out. I personally don't like people talking about guns and gangs and killing people and shit. It's terrible for the "scene" as much as I hate to say that word. I want to feel like I can go to a car meet without people pulling out and shit.

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then we will all look back and think what we COULD HAVE done to prevent it. I don't know if banning is the right thing, but i don't think someone who reps the site and has a job to do should be talking about killing people.

He is a long time member and it's obvious he is going through mental issues right now.

well said.

tippatone
08-07-2007, 11:48 AM
If that is the case alot of these mods should be banned, NOT ALL OF THEM ARE DICKS but we do have some if you dont agree with what they sat they get all touchy-feely like women and close your post, but the truth hurts and everybody need to here it even mods

Vteckidd
08-07-2007, 11:49 AM
dan, im going to move this to the moderators corner, and go from there.

ANYMORE PHATBOY THREADS WILL BE LOCKED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

thinkfast®
08-07-2007, 11:53 AM
YEA I DONT THINK THIS SHOULD BE UP FOR DISCUSSION W/ THE COMMON FOLK

SORRY GUYS, KEEP DREAMIN