PDA

View Full Version : So I can tint my windows to 5%! Legally!!!

Mr.MuayThai
08-06-2007, 11:29 PM
Yeah i can tint my widows darker than 32% and be ok! I get constant Migraines when i drive due to intense light exposer! So i talked to my buddy (local PD) and he said that if you got a prescription from your eye doctor stating my condition then i could be let off the hook! But you can't just go in there and ask for it, they have to run this series of tests to see at what rate your eyes will dilate and to see if it cause's stress or not. It's a pain but it's def worth it! So i went to today and got my prescription and sometime this week Im getting it done to maybe 5-20%!

Kyle
08-06-2007, 11:30 PM
I'm jealous. I dont want migraines, but some dark but legal tint would be nice.

KPowerEP3
08-06-2007, 11:32 PM
wait...so...you get migraines, but let people punch/elbow/kick you in the head

Kyle
08-06-2007, 11:33 PM
So when you walk around do you get migraines too?

Echonova
08-06-2007, 11:34 PM
wait...so...you get migraines, but let people punch/elbow/kick you in the headBut they don't do it "lightly" LOLOLOLOLOL I'm too funny...ok I'm going to bed.

Mr.MuayThai
08-06-2007, 11:34 PM
wait...so...you get migraines, but let people punch/elbow/kick you in the head

Yeah, But i don't get migraines from getting hit, Its the light that does it in for me! when the sun is really bright It kills me! My eye's pick up colors easier than most other peoples and the brighter colors blind me! It really sucks!

Echonova
08-06-2007, 11:35 PM
I feel ya though, I wear sunglasses 24-7

Mr.MuayThai
08-06-2007, 11:35 PM
But they don't do it "lightly" LOLOLOLOLOL I'm too funny...ok I'm going to bed.

. . . Jesus. . . You really didn't just say that. . . :doh:

Mr.MuayThai
08-06-2007, 11:36 PM

It sucks ass man. . . I usually don't wear glasses. . .

Kyle
08-06-2007, 11:37 PM
But they don't do it "lightly" LOLOLOLOLOL I'm too funny...ok I'm going to bed.
:lmfao: That was so lame but hilarious at the same time.

It wouldnt let me rep you.

hydroshutter
08-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Man, you post a good bit of dumb threads, and they're always really "ACTION-PACKED" with punctuation marks. I'll give you an example:

Yeah i can tint my widows darker than 32% and be ok!

Ok, so you can tint your windows darker, (doubt you could get past getting a ticket) but it's almost 1am in the fucking morning, Are you really that excited?

I get constant Migraines when i drive due to intense light exposer! :goodjob:

Si talked to my buddy (local PD) and he said that if you got a prescription from your eye doctor stating my condition then i could be let off the hook! <--- There it is again:goodjob: But you can't just go in there and ask for it, they have to run this series of tests to see at what rate your eyes will dilate and to see if it cause's stress or not. It's a pain but it's def worth it !:goodjob: So i went to today and got my prescription and sometime this week Im getting it done to maybe 5-20%! :goodjob:

Let's face it, I like exclamation points too, but there are other punctuation marks begging to be used in your everyday IA posts.

:thinking:

Kyle
08-06-2007, 11:47 PM
^^^Repped. LMAO.

It gets better. Look at all the exclamation points.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1519838

I cant stop laughing.

ryanh300
08-06-2007, 11:48 PM
Yeah i had 5% and i got a ticket FTL

Mr.MuayThai
08-06-2007, 11:50 PM
I don't know what you are talking about?!?!? I never use exclamation points! . . .ever!

. . . Ever!

Mr.MuayThai
08-06-2007, 11:56 PM
Kyle, You link is broken.

Kyle
08-07-2007, 12:05 AM
Kyle, You link is broken.
It works for me!

The link is of all your posts. And about 75% of the threads you started have exclamation points in their titles.

Mr.MuayThai
08-07-2007, 12:07 AM
It works for me!

The link is of all your posts. And about 75% of the threads you started have exclamation points in their titles.

I don't know what you are talking about. . . :ninja:

The Ninja
08-07-2007, 12:29 AM
lol wtf...

superboost
08-07-2007, 06:11 AM
uh, you can tint as dark as you want with a wagon/suv

civic95
08-07-2007, 07:52 AM
They should pull your license. I mean seriously, you're probably on medication for those at times. Not to mention with the pain of a migrane you cannot concentrate 100% while driving. It's probably the equivalent of a having a couple beers, then getting in your car and driving while on a cell phone, smoking,changing the radio, and picking up something that fell into the floorboard all while being fatigued from not sleeping for 25 hrs.

Mr.MuayThai
08-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Nah, Im not on medication for them. The only thing that will work would be pain killers and Im not into those! Thats why Im getting my widows tinted so i wont be blinded while driving! :goodjob:

MTA_Rep
08-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Lucky ass... Im going to take it out on you next time you come in! Oh and are you coming in tonight?

Mr.MuayThai
08-07-2007, 12:58 PM
You son of a bitch. . . change that shit under your name or i will kick your ass! You never beat me! you glove fell off and i stopped and tried to let you put it back on and you didn't stop fighting! Thats not how shit flies bro! REMOVE IT!!!!

Ran
08-07-2007, 01:01 PM
You son of a bitch. . . change that shit under your name or i will kick your ass! You never beat me! you glove fell off and i stopped and tried to let you put it back on and you didn't stop fighting! Thats not how shit flies bro! REMOVE IT!!!!Oh here it comes... lol

On_Her_Face
08-07-2007, 01:02 PM

i've heard this happens b/c the sun never sets on a badass... is this true?

and ohh fuck there's guys on the board now that are into muy thai, yay

Crazy Asian
08-07-2007, 01:04 PM
HOMO BOXING FTW!!!!!

Kyle
08-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Lucky ass... Im going to take it out on you next time you come in! Oh and are you coming in tonight?
LMFAO at your user title, avatar, and sig. :lmfao:

MTA_Rep
08-07-2007, 01:09 PM
You son of a bitch. . . change that shit under your name or i will kick your ass! You never beat me! you glove fell off and i stopped and tried to let you put it back on and you didn't stop fighting! Thats not how shit flies bro! REMOVE IT!!!!

LOL! I knew that would strike a nerve. You unsettle too easy. It's cool man, I'll remove it in due time. First, you have to beat me tonight! Are you up to it? :idb:

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2007, 01:10 PM
First, you have to beat me tonight! Are you up to it? :idb:

Wow. Later, QD.

MTA_Rep
08-07-2007, 01:11 PM
LMFAO at your user title, avatar, and sig. :lmfao:

LOL! Yeah i totally stole it from him. There isn't anything he can do about it! :D
Well unless he beats me tonight? We haven't fought in so long! It's been what... a year? maybe? I don't know? But It was unfair, My glove fell off and i still punched him and it caused a gash and they called the fight. wasn't fair at all on his behalf. To tell you the truth, he was winning. :cry:

Ran
08-07-2007, 01:12 PM
First, you have to beat me tonight! Are you up to it? :idb:Done. *leaves*

MTA_Rep
08-07-2007, 01:13 PM
Wow. Later, QD.

Yeah, I say that shit to him because it gets to him. It really funny, you should try it sometime and see what he does! LOL! Its so damn funny!

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2007, 01:13 PM
Yeah, I say that shit to him because it gets to him. It really funny, you should try it sometime and see what he does! LOL! Its so damn funny!

I don't think so, Tim. Later, QD.

Mr.MuayThai
08-07-2007, 01:16 PM
You sir are a fag. . . :yes: You really need to stop that shit! It makes me nervous. :cry: But as far as fighting goes, HELL yeah i will fight you! I haven't kicked your ass in a longtime! I miss the feeling of kicking your fat dumb head! :D
It has been about a year now? You did steal my EVERYTHING!!! WTF? the avatar i don't mind. . . but my old sig pic? how did you get it?