PDA

View Full Version : You know....im SURE this is probably a REEEALLY STUPID question but....

madking411
08-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Do they meet at the V EVERY thursday afternoon/evening/night? Because, i wanna go but im not sure if they go EVERY thursday....and i dont wanna go on a time if they're all not goin...And, is it possible to go in the early afternoon and see some cars? Like, around 3 or 4?

NAIZBST
08-06-2007, 05:35 PM
they meet the first thursday of every month. people start getting there are 6:30 to 7 pm and stay till whenever

JayKnight
08-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Yeah...what he said. I went for the first time last week. I go there at about 5:30, since I drove from Chattanooga. Best bet is to get there as early as possible before the crowd starts to show up.

Glad I did, cause I had a prime parking spot, right next to the exit. If you get there too late. You will end up on top level or over in the dark corner of the lot next to the dumpsters. Come early if you want to park, if not prepare to do lots of aisle cruising.

I do plan on going again. The "V" meets are Da Shizzzzznit !!!

Later !!!

quickdodgeŽ
08-06-2007, 06:56 PM
It's every single Thursday night at the V. Next Thursday, though, the meet will start at 10pm. Later, QD.

JayKnight
08-06-2007, 07:12 PM
It's every single Thursday night at the V. Next Thursday, though, the meet will start at 10pm. Later, QD.

Oh hell he is at it again.....will his evil ways ever stop?
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

AnthonyF
08-07-2007, 08:20 AM
^^^^ not a chance.

I saw ya there but didnt get a chance to say wassup. Like the ride. Any time on when your going to lower it?

Sol-Badguy
08-07-2007, 08:51 AM
Kekeke.

Don't you watch the news?