PDA

View Full Version : SCHOOL GAMES...

BABY J
08-06-2007, 01:48 PM
Anyone every play Pencil break?? That was big in middle school. The hard wood #2 pencils were the best, but some people cheated w/ those fake as "rubber" pencils that were bendy and shit... lol. We also played paper football on the desks too.

Oh yeah, and in 8th grade all the white people would play "off the wall" where they tried to make each other pass out in the bathroom - lol. WTF??

"Hey girl, suck my dick in the bathroom" was always a fun one too.

quickdodge®
08-06-2007, 01:51 PM
We did the making people pass out thing when I was sent to Military School. We also played Dead Finger. Later, QD.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-06-2007, 01:52 PM
You trying to pick up middle schooler with these little games? Huh? Huh?

BABY J
08-06-2007, 01:56 PM
LOL - I remember after 2nd lunch in 8th grade (Taylor Street Middle School, Griffin) I popped in the bathroom for a pit stop and saw this kid named Quimby Melton pass out. The guys were supposed to catch him but his head hit that hard ass floor... BAM!!! I was like "damn":eek: . The 4 guys pushing on his chest took off running. I looked down at him, his eyes were 1/2 open in a dazed stare - and his index finger was drawing circular patterns in the air... he was out cold. The he was jerking too. All of a sudden I realized that I didn't have to pee anymore b/c I had peed the day before... I was good... so I left. LOL

Ran
08-06-2007, 01:56 PM
The pencil break games were pretty big back when I was in middle school too. Either that or you played Spades during lunch or some sh*t. Magic The Gathering had gotten big at that time too. I don't really remember much about that time of my life. :dunno:

BKgen®
08-06-2007, 01:58 PM
we just had contests to see who could make the most fucking painful paper wasp when launched with a rubber band. good times :D

BABY J
08-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Oh yeah - and passing notes across the class was like a mission. LOL. The "slide under the shoe" move. The fake "I gotta get up and sharpen my pencil." Asking to go to the bathroom so you can talk through the door at some1 in another class. And oh yeah, can't forget about the "meet the girlfriend at her locker" during the 6 minutes between classes. LOL.

BobbyFresco
08-06-2007, 02:04 PM
We played football on our desks....Bloody knuckles, and also a game called BB, where if you said a word that began with the letter B, you had to say BB immediately afterwards or you'd get punched until you said BB.

BABY J
08-06-2007, 02:04 PM
1 day I threw a pencil at a car on the bus ride home. I calculated that shit PERFECTLY - it went RIGHT in the wondow... well that window was a sherrif. He pulled the bus over and asked the driver who did it... she didn't know. Then he walked down the aisle looking at every1 in their face and asking if they threw it. He got to me and he said "you threw it didn't you?" I said "threw what?" and then he moved on. I was scared as hell and kept looking at his gun - lol. Needless to say, that was the last time I threw pencils outta the bus.

BABY J
08-06-2007, 02:05 PM
We played football on our desks....Bloody knuckles, and also a game called BB, where if you said a word that began with the letter B, you had to say BB immediately afterwards or you'd get punched until you said BB.

U GOTTA be black - only black people played that... I remember that game!! LOL

You be getting ur shoulder tore up - but there was always a few "residual" punches long after you said "BB". LOL. You be like "damn *****, I SAID BB.... shit!!!!" LOL

BobbyFresco
08-06-2007, 02:10 PM

You be getting ur shoulder tore up - but there was always a few "residual" punches long after you said "BB". LOL. You be like "damn *****, I SAID BB.... shit!!!!" LOL

Yes as a matter of fact I am..But I went to private school...hahaha..
Dude, you're the first person in a while that has known what the fuck I was talking about when it comes to this game.

quickdodge®
08-06-2007, 02:13 PM
BB? Sheeeeeet. I played all the time at the Boys Club I went to as a child. And yes, I was one of about 5 white children there. The other was my sister. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
08-06-2007, 02:15 PM
I was the token Black guy in school...Well actually I'm a Black/****...LOL

Since it edited what I said, i will elaborate on what i meant.....I'm black and latino.....

itsjustdee
08-06-2007, 02:29 PM
lol

Z32redondo
08-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Ya we play the BB game still, as well as pencil break, dont do the passing out one but played at work a few times (knocked out for like 10 minutes lol). Usually we just play cell phone games and text message. The paper wasp thing still happens. Id say the most popular around is the Book Check or atleast between me and half of my friends. Come up behind people and just BAM books and papers all over the floor. Gets to the point to where one of my teachers would do it and to where we would end up throwing the books across a classroom before the teacher walked it. Shit is funny but leaves us all walking down the hallway looking like librarians with our books held so tightly.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-06-2007, 03:27 PM
Anyone ever played that open chest game? Fuck, that game is crazy. Or the one where you make a circle with one hand and if someone looks at it, you get to punch them. How you gonna forget about tic-tac-toe? LOL. CLASSIC ! There are some others but I can't think of them right now.

Spectic Tank
08-06-2007, 03:35 PM
Anyone ever played that open chest game? Fuck, that game is crazy. Or the one where you make a circle with one hand and if someone looks at it, you get to punch them. How you gonna forget about tic-tac-toe? LOL. CLASSIC ! There are some others but I can't think of them right now.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/Specvee/DSCF2448.jpg

This is actually "dieselnuts"....so he gets to punch you

quickdodge®
08-06-2007, 03:36 PM
I didn't look at it. Later, QD.

"B"
08-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Fuck, I did.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Fuck, I did.Me too, lol.

DieselNuts
08-06-2007, 04:00 PM
So, when is the next meet? Im gonna get some nice shots in!

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-06-2007, 04:02 PM
Umm, all meets canceled to the recent shooting.

Sorry.

DieselNuts
08-06-2007, 04:06 PM

I played that game too. Not real often, but I do remember playing it in highschool.

Slaps and thumps were real big in middle school. Only one person has ever beaten me in thumps and im still undefeated in slaps.

Umm, all meets canceled to the recent shooting.

Sorry.

Huh?

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-06-2007, 04:09 PM
You said when is the next meet so you can get a punch in. I responed with all meets are canceled because of the recent shooting at the Riverdale meet.

gtikid
08-06-2007, 04:09 PM
It's called Pencil Pop :D

Kelly
08-06-2007, 04:20 PM
Who Shot J-R?

:lmfao:

"B"
08-06-2007, 04:21 PM
What about Hide the Sausage? Most boys play that with the little girls. The girls get to choose where they hide it. Maniac on the other hand, plays with other boys.

DieselNuts
08-06-2007, 04:43 PM
You said when is the next meet so you can get a punch in. I responed with all meets are canceled because of the recent shooting at the Riverdale meet.
Shooting at the riverdale meet??? I take it there is a thread about it somewhere. Can you point me in the right direction?

Spectic Tank
08-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Shooting at the riverdale meet??? I take it there is a thread about it somewhere. Can you point me in the right direction?

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131911

BABY J
08-07-2007, 07:46 AM
Remember those paper "poppers"? You fold a piece of paper a certain way, then swing it and it opened like a parachute and made a big "POP"?

quickdodge®
08-07-2007, 08:40 AM
Yes. Later, QD.

DieselNuts
08-07-2007, 08:41 AM
yeah, I couldn't ever make one that was worth a shit though.

Hulud
08-07-2007, 09:39 AM
laser pointers in peoples eyes when they werent paying attention

Elbow
08-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Pencil break, the one where you flick the persons hand that game, uncle of course, etc.

LOL @ hey girl suck my dick in the bathroom

antiv6
08-07-2007, 01:23 PM
i never even heard of bb till now, we played shit like open chest, bloody knuckles, and some shit with a quarter where someone spins a quarter then the next person has to flick it to keep it spinning then when someone fucks it up you slide the quarter at their knuckles really hard, i remember everyones knuckles being all cut up and shit lol

Tracy
08-07-2007, 01:26 PM

I played both of those games! Bloody knuckles was a card game and I was the shit at it. It's kind of like crazy 8's. Whoever ended up woth cards left in their hand got hit with the cards on the knuckles the amount of times of how ever many cards you had left in your hand when you lost. We also used to play baseball. Where you pitch the quarters against the wall and who ever landed closer got all of the quarters. That was my first gambling experience.

Did anyone play hockey in summer camp at school in the cafeteria? The one with the wooden puck? That was my shit!

"B"
08-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Since when is bloody knuckles a card game?

I think you were in a "special" school, Tracy.

Tracy
08-07-2007, 01:30 PM
Since when is bloody knuckles a card game?

I think you were in a "special" school, Tracy.

It was for us. Like I said it was like crazy eights, except you hit people's knuckles with the cards (sideways) when they lose. It causes some bloody knuckles.

Tracy
08-07-2007, 01:32 PM
We also played slaps. You know where you go palm to palm and try to slap the persons hand and they try to move it real fast.

On_Her_Face
08-07-2007, 01:38 PM
we played the bb game, the circle game, door knob (the farting game), and one other i forgot it but it should come back to me

Tracy
08-07-2007, 01:41 PM
we played the bb game, the circle game, door knob (the farting game), and one other i forgot it but it should come back to me

What was the circle game. It sounds familiar, but I'm not sure what it is.

DieselNuts
08-07-2007, 01:45 PM
What was the circle game. It sounds familiar, but I'm not sure what it is.

Did you look at the circle? You know you did. I get to punch you twice for that :D

Tracy
08-07-2007, 01:46 PM

Did you look at the circle? You know you did. I get to punch you twice for that :D

o0o0o0o0o yea! I know now! :crazy:

DieselNuts
08-07-2007, 01:47 PM
if you can stick your finger in the hole and pull it out before I grab it, you get to punch me twice.

On_Her_Face
08-07-2007, 01:52 PM
ohh now i remember the other game we played n 8th grade was the penis game... somebody starts off by whispering penis the next person says it louder and the next person says it louder till somebody gets in trouble or punched in the penis for not saying it lol

DieselNuts
08-07-2007, 02:01 PM
me, a buddy of mine and 2 chicks started a game in 9th grade. Basicly it was just "copy cat" or whatever the fuck you want to call it. we all sat on the same row (side by side, last row) and I was at the end. I would do something, my buddy Eric would do it, then Katina, then Tara (wow...i cant believe I remember who it was). The whole time we were doing this stuff, the teacher was standing at the board with his back turned to us. Anyway, I threw my pencil and it got stuck in the ceiling, then Eric did it, then it took each girl like 10 trys to get it, but it finally worked. Then I straight up fell out of my chair hitting the ground pretty hard. The three of them followed. I was kind of at a loss for what I should do next, so I closed my math book and threw it behind me over my head. The book slammed the wall, then the floor. The teacher turned around and looked around, but somehow everyone kept their cool. It was now Eric's turn. As soon as he got the book about face height, the teacher turned around. Eric went ahead and let the book fly. Talk about getting caught red handed. I guess it was one of those things where you had to be there, but gotdamn was it funny...

On_Her_Face
08-07-2007, 02:08 PM
thats sorta like the penis game but we all were pretty immature in 8th grade so the word penis was still funny

Tracy
08-07-2007, 02:11 PM
me, a buddy of mine and 2 chicks started a game in 9th grade. Basicly it was just "copy cat" or whatever the fuck you want to call it. we all sat on the same row (side by side, last row) and I was at the end. I would do something, my buddy Eric would do it, then Katina, then Tara (wow...i cant believe I remember who it was). The whole time we were doing this stuff, the teacher was standing at the board with his back turned to us. Anyway, I threw my pencil and it got stuck in the ceiling, then Eric did it, then it took each girl like 10 trys to get it, but it finally worked. Then I straight up fell out of my chair hitting the ground pretty hard. The three of them followed. I was kind of at a loss for what I should do next, so I closed my math book and threw it behind me over my head. The book slammed the wall, then the floor. The teacher turned around and looked around, but somehow everyone kept their cool. It was now Eric's turn. As soon as he got the book about face height, the teacher turned around. Eric went ahead and let the book fly. Talk about getting caught red handed. I guess it was one of those things where you had to be there, but gotdamn was it funny...

gay :crazy:

DieselNuts
08-07-2007, 02:18 PM
thats sorta like the penis game but we all were pretty immature in 8th grade so the word penis was still funny
i think its still funny....

gay :crazy:
hey now...it was fun at the time...

Z32redondo
08-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Bloody knuckle for us ws always where we punched each other in the knuckles and the first person to say they didnt want to play anymore lost.

We also played with the nail guns in construction. Not the heavy duty ones just the small ass nail guns hooked to an air compression. We turned the compression down and shot each other with them across the classroom while we were suppose to be building model houses. Shit was cool as hell you can see them little fuckers kinda gliding through the air. They dont hurt though but you know when you get hit.

Also used to go outside during construction and try to hit bee's with PVC or peices of wood. Or custom made paddles and shit since it was construction. The teacher is cool as shit and dosent care what we did.

redrumracer
08-07-2007, 11:18 PM
i played bb(white), and eagle pencils ftw.