PDA

View Full Version : My peace out thread..

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Ever since i got banned the first time, and didn't post up on IA for a week.. i started really getting bored and tired of all this online drama... its just not fun anymore, after getting banned again, i realized that IA wasn't the same anymore..

it seems that alot of people are taking the online world alittle to seriosuly. i used to have fun e-fighting with people that did it for the same reasons as me.. i now know what speedmonkey met when he tells me that this shit is getting old and just not fun anymore.. anyways, this will be the last thread is make in the whores lounge, yall can call it another attention whore thread i don't care.. yall can call me emo, i really don't give a shit.. hope you guys fix this place up.. ill still post up on acouple section... maybe in the whores, only if the thread is worth it.. you don't have to post in here, just letting yall know.. to the people i know, see you around some meets, and for the ones i don't... hopefully ill meet you soon on some future one.. all the people i e-thug'd, dont take the shit i said, seriously. all in good fun.. lol.

peace.

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 10:38 AM
i call BS , chillax homey!

itsjustdee
08-06-2007, 10:39 AM
no one cares.

ep9716
08-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Kk

gtikid
08-06-2007, 10:41 AM
You emo attention whore

blacknightteg
im hardly ever on anymoer so i could give a fuck less lol.

itsjustdee
You emo attention whore

julian, isn't that your best friend? :D

Nitro
:boohoo: :liar:

sup dawg!!!

GGPIS3
08-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Ever since i got banned the first time, and didn't post up on IA for a week.. i started really getting bored and tired of all this online drama... its just not fun anymore, after getting banned again, i realized that IA wasn't the same anymore..

it seems that alot of people are taking the online world alittle to seriosuly. i used to have fun e-fighting with people that did it for the same reasons as me.. i now know what speedmonkey met when he tells me that this shit is getting old and just not fun anymore.. anyways, this will be the last thread is make in the whores lounge, yall can call it another attention whore thread i don't care.. yall can call me emo, i really don't give a shit.. hope you guys fix this place up.. ill still post up on acouple section... maybe in the whores, only if the thread is worth it.. you don't have to post in here, just letting yall know.. to the people i know, see you around some meets, and for the ones i don't... hopefully ill meet you soon on some future one.. all the people i e-thug'd, dont take the shit i said, seriously. all in good fun.. lol.

peace.

good for you.. there may still be hope for you. :goodjob:

DrunkScotsman
sup teg!

aaronfelipe
THIS is music http://youtube.com/watch?v=caIBKOztlAo

Maniaç
Glad yall understand. LOL

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 10:43 AM
THIS is music http://youtube.com/watch?v=caIBKOztlAoAaron, como eres, perro. LOL

aaronfelipe
08-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Acabo de encontrarme esa cancion en otro thread. Estoy mas aburrido que la pinche mierda.

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 10:46 AM
LMAO!!!

aaronfelipe
08-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Hoy es el unico dia que no trabajo en toda esta semana, nose que hacer.

Nitro
08-06-2007, 10:48 AM
yo quiero taco bell :thinking:

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 10:49 AM
por que no te chingas tu chorizo?

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 10:49 AM
yo quiero taco bell :thinking:lolol. that sounds good about now..

aaronfelipe
08-06-2007, 10:50 AM
LOL. Te refieres a mi escopeta?

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 10:52 AM
que chingaos quere te si eso.. lol @ my spanish

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 10:56 AM
maniac......(sp)ec ho del la chingathas! you puss out on this site ................you will be a puss! sorry thaqt was lame but WE

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Paul change yer f'n av back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:00 AM
maniac......(sp)ec ho del la chingathas! you puss out on this site ................you will be a puss! sorry thaqt was lame but WEIm not being a puss, just bored of this bullshit you guys call IA.

Im all about meeting up an chilling with new people, but with this new enviorment, new members acting up, i just will not happen until shit starts getting better...

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)
Maniac, Tracy, quickdodge®, admin

Oh, look. "old" G's

aaronfelipe
08-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Keep a metal pole on you man if you EVER go to a meet :lmfao:

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:02 AM
Keep a metal pole on you man if you EVER go to a meet :lmfao:Have not needed one soo far, and ive been to a few ones...

quickdodge®
08-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Like you're really leaving. I'll take you serious when you stop doing pedal-bys with a leg warmer over your face. Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:04 AM
LOL @ my new title..

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 11:05 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm phat boy makes a thread............................................ everyone jumps in it.......................................maniac makes a thread...........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ...............if i post a thread askin all the herpagohnasyphlaidez chics on her if i can violate them in the shitter , can i be cool 2?

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:06 AM
Like you're really leaving. I'll take you serious when you stop doing pedal-bys with a leg warmer over your face. Later, QD.Not leaving, just moving on from all this e-thuggn.. Might post up if its one of your threads... those are the only ones that are funny to me. And about the leg warmer... lol. It was a joke you lameass! should i get myself a blue bandana instead?

quickdodge®
08-06-2007, 11:07 AM
should i get myself a blue bandana instead?

If you want to up your coolness level about 4 notches, hail yeah. Later, QD.

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 11:08 AM
ADMIN , tell steveo to call me , plz!

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:08 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm phat boy makes a thread............................................ everyone jumps in it.......................................maniac makes a thread...........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ...............if i post a thread askin all the herpagohnasyphlaidez chics on her if i can violate them in the shitter , can i be cool 2?Mark's thread are getting retarder every singel time. Fool has some problems, no doubt about that. Don't know if hes being serious or not, i really don't care. My threads were always drama ones, why do you think 80% of them hit more then 8 pages?

And if you want to start talking shit, step up to QD and start from there.. im done with the game, go ahead.. have fun..

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:09 AM
If you want to up your coolness level about 4 notches, hail yeah. Later, QD.Blue was never my color. ill get myself a gold and black one instead. Im sure those colors would bump me atleast 8 notches.

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:10 AM
And i never did get to meet that queer Paul. Yeah admin, tell stevo to call El Maniaco, on the fly!

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 11:10 AM
step to QD.......lmfao , you must be gettin sick of IA , you are weakin by the post!

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 11:11 AM
i may still be somewhat of a noob , but i do know which folks on here to respect

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:12 AM
step to QD.......lmfao , you must be gettin sick of IA , you are weakin by the post!Whats so funny? I did, numerous times.. see how you do, thats all. Or just make a callout thread calling everyone out and see how you do. All though the side affects are;

being called an attn whore
being called emo
getting bashed on every thread you post
list goes on.

GSRteg®
08-06-2007, 11:12 AM
Will see Maniac.

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:13 AM
i may still be somewhat of a noob , but i do know which folks on here to respectIf you respect them in real life thats all that matters, who gives a shit about online world...

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Will see Maniac.Thanks for believing in me. lolol

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 11:14 AM
hence why i dont post like that!

quickdodge®
08-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Black and Gold? Keep the goddamn leg warmer, man. Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Black and Gold? Keep the goddamn leg warmer, man. Later, QD.Yeah, black & gold.

I rather wear those colors then blue. i thought i told you about that Mike..

quickdodge®
08-06-2007, 11:17 AM
I'm not sure. I think I'd remember the part about Richard Simmons and Boy George being the Dons of that mafia. Later, QD.

gtikid
08-06-2007, 11:19 AM
Emo attention whore....

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:20 AM
You would remember something like that.

How about you go listen to some more of that "west side" music, that'll get you in the hyper mood and get you to paint your finger nails blue.. am i right? of course i am..

gtikid
08-06-2007, 11:20 AM
julian, isn't that your best friend? :D

Psh just b/c he tries to rock the spikes like me doesn't mean anything! He knows they can't look as good and perfect as mine :D

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:21 AM
Emo attention whore....Yep, Como tu pelo perra. comete un chorzio, no?

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Psh just b/c he tries to rock the spikes like me doesn't mean anything! He knows they can't look as good and perfect as mine :DOh believe me im not trying, mine stick out way higher then yours. And look alot better. lol. you know hat i mean, my forhead isn't all .. well you know..

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 11:26 AM
this thread was cool but it went:gay: quicker than you can say.................Maniac

quickdodge®
08-06-2007, 11:29 AM
How about you go listen to some more of that "west side" music,

West side? Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:29 AM
this thread was cool but it went:gay: quicker than you can say.................ManiacIt wasn't made to start drama

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:30 AM
West side? Later, QD.West Coast, understand now?

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 11:30 AM
you were born to start drama!

gtikid
08-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Yep, Como tu pelo perra. comete un chorzio, no?

I had me some chorizo with chicharron last night for dinner. Al menos no hablo de jalarmela por el internet con otro hombre :lmao:

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:32 AM
you were born to start drama!You are kinda right, as a child i did start alot of shit. Got into pointless fights. but now that i look at it, was NOT worth it one bit. Gang life, not worth it. Drugs, not worth it.

Online drama, worth it, but not anymore.

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:33 AM
I had me some chorizo with chicharron last night for dinner. Al menos no hablo de jalarmela por el internet con otro hombre :lmao::lmfao: Te nesisto aqi comigo, pero RIGHT NOW

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 11:33 AM
on that note STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:34 AM
With the spanish? LOLOL

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 11:34 AM
lmao

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 11:35 AM
(sp) kyate puto , bete la berga! , i know my spellin is bad but WE

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:40 AM
For the rest of the people that read this, have fun with it. Don't take it up the ass, like others.

i'll be back im sure, but not til this shit gets straighten out. All these bullshit threads, are fucking up this mofo.

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 11:46 AM
it sounds like you are comin down with a case of "vaginitis"

quickdodge®
08-06-2007, 11:47 AM
West Coast, understand now?

Yeah. There's a difference. Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Once you hit 10k posts, and have done your share of shit talking, then and only then will you understand.

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Yeah. There's a difference. Later, QD.didn't need an attitude form you Mike. And why haven't you replied to the text message i sent you?

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 11:49 AM
lol , i feel no need to shit talk , except to you! , lol

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:49 AM
lol , i feel no need to shit talk , except to you! , lolWhats the point? Ive owned you already before.. lol

DrunkScotsman
08-06-2007, 11:50 AM
lol , and you been owne4d by me!

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Have a link to the thread? Prove it..

quickdodge®
08-06-2007, 12:54 PM
didn't need an attitude form you Mike. And why haven't you replied to the text message i sent you?

I don't have text service. I didn't even know I had a message. Lolol. Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 01:01 PM
I don't have text service. I didn't even know I had a message. Lolol. Later, QD.I see you're still stuck in 1986 , back when rap used to be gangsta huh?

My home computer is acting all gay and shit, if not id' hit you up on AIM. using my laptop right now.

ep9716
08-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Peace...

WickedIXMR
08-06-2007, 05:39 PM
aka another attention whore thread

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Like i said on my first post, don't give a shit. Bored of all this worthless drama..

No more random threads are gonna come from me, posts yes, not gonna talk shit, unless i have to. Which mostly just be having to defend myslef against the haters on IA... And yep, thats about it...

The Yousef
08-06-2007, 08:50 PM
A: another attention whore/HEY LOOK @ ME PLEASE!/I NEED EVERYONE TO LIKE ME FOR THE LOVE GOD/I WISH I WAS AN O.G/THE ONLY REASON I MADE THIS THREAD BECAUSE OTHER O.G.s ARE DOING IT AND ARE HAVING THE SAME THOUGHT...SO I HAVE TO 'FIT IN' /I'M A WANNABE 'SATANIST' BECAUSE IT'S COOL AND PEOPLE WILL ADMIRE ME thread.

B: 240s are ghey :gay:

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Yousef, your presense in this thread just made it hit the lowest level of gayness ..

please lock this mofo. lolol

The Yousef
08-06-2007, 08:57 PM
please lock this mofo. lolol

:no:

i'm keeping this bitch open..

Maniaç
08-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Now thats just not fair...

ShooterMcGavin
08-06-2007, 10:53 PM
coming from alex this thread reaks of irony :D

Echonova
08-06-2007, 10:55 PM

peace.Holy shit!!! Leave already, you're hanging around longer than the Rolling Stones. lol

The Yousef
08-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Holy shit!!! Leave already, you're hanging around longer than the Rolling Stones. lol

he's not leaving...he just wanted to boost his e-self esteem...

ShooterMcGavin
08-06-2007, 11:17 PM
Holy shit!!! Leave already, you're hanging around longer than the Rolling Stones. lol
hmmm but does he gather moss???

WickedIXMR
08-07-2007, 01:44 AM
Like i said on my first post, don't give a shit. Bored of all this worthless drama..

No more random threads are gonna come from me, posts yes, not gonna talk shit, unless i have to. Which mostly just be having to defend myslef against the haters on IA... And yep, thats about it...
Sometimes your so dumb. Your obviously doing this for attention just admit it. If you werent then you wouldnt post a whole new thread up JUST to state that your not gonna post anymore threads, if you didnt care you wouldnt make a whole new thread about it you wouldve just stfu! You seek for more attention then most girls that i know..Now thats just bad! :rolleyes:

d993s
08-07-2007, 01:54 AM
You guys need to stop bashing on Alex.

Why? Life is rough for him right now:

1. His car is not running.
2. He does nothing but stay home and has no life outside IA.
3. He's gay.
4. He's a virgin.
5. He looks up to Will.

Now those are some sad facts.

WickedIXMR
08-07-2007, 01:55 AM
You guys need to stop bashing on Alex.

Why? Life is rough for him right now:

1. His car is not running.
2. He does nothing but stay home and has no life outside IA.
3. He's gay.
4. He's a virgin.
5. He looks up to Will.

Now those are some sad facts.
#4&5 are very very VERY sad!!!

AnthonyF
08-07-2007, 08:12 AM
it just gets old man. You gotta understand. it's like saying the same ol joke over and over again. People don't want to fight all the damn time. Some guys/gals get on here to meet people and hang out and make new friends. But the first posts they make get flamed out the ass and since they are not used to this shit they leave almost instantly. How are we supposed to keep the scene going with normal individuals when we keep driving them away.

There was a thread about some1 shot in the head at a meet. Shit like that is going to happen with this site. People keep talking shit, and some1 is going to pull out a gun. I know a few that carry and I am more than likely going to carry at the same time. Do I have intentions of hurting anyone? no. but I will know that I am partially safe from the assholes who walk the meets/streets/wherever.

just tone that shit down. No1 wants to get hurt, but thats what It seems to be all the time now. .02

AnthonyF
08-07-2007, 08:14 AM
Sometimes your so dumb. Your obviously doing this for attention just admit it. If you werent then you wouldnt post a whole new thread up JUST to state that your not gonna post anymore threads, if you didnt care you wouldnt make a whole new thread about it you wouldve just stfu! You seek for more attention then most girls that i know..Now thats just bad! :rolleyes:

he has done this before...i think a few times. I like Alex, but you do start a lot of drama. lol. You love the attention. And when the hell is ur car going to be up again??? I'd really like to run you again. :goodjob:

d993s
08-07-2007, 09:58 PM
it just gets old man. You gotta understand. it's like saying the same ol joke over and over again. People don't want to fight all the damn time. Some guys/gals get on here to meet people and hang out and make new friends. But the first posts they make get flamed out the ass and since they are not used to this shit they leave almost instantly. How are we supposed to keep the scene going with normal individuals when we keep driving them away.

There was a thread about some1 shot in the head at a meet. Shit like that is going to happen with this site. People keep talking shit, and some1 is going to pull out a gun. I know a few that carry and I am more than likely going to carry at the same time. Do I have intentions of hurting anyone? no. but I will know that I am partially safe from the assholes who walk the meets/streets/wherever.

just tone that shit down. No1 wants to get hurt, but thats what It seems to be all the time now. .02

Yeah it gets old. Just like the shit talking you do (online, of course, since you would destroy me in real life.........I nearly shat myself when I met you a few nights ago). :rolleyes:

santacruz77
08-08-2007, 12:14 AM
yup

AnthonyF
08-08-2007, 07:51 AM
Yeah it gets old. Just like the shit talking you do (online, of course, since you would destroy me in real life.........I nearly shat myself when I met you a few nights ago). :rolleyes:

lolol. there you go again, so...it is very humorous how you say I am the one talking shit...but your the only one actually doing it?:lmfao: when did i say i would detroy you? You are a compulsive liar. thats all you do, you've said numerous lies through forums then in PM's. why dont you stop trying to impress people by being a dick to everyone.

d993s
08-08-2007, 02:26 PM
lolol. there you go again, so...it is very humorous how you say I am the one talking shit...but your the only one actually doing it?:lmfao: when did i say i would detroy you? You are a compulsive liar. thats all you do, you've said numerous lies through forums then in PM's. why dont you stop trying to impress people by being a dick to everyone.

What did I lie about, bitchboy? Name one thing. Just one thing.
Did I say YOU SAID you would destroy me? No, dumbass, I was being sarcastic since when we met last weekend you and your GF seemed to be drowned in a pool of confusion about who I was, who said what, etc, etc.
You can't back anything up, online or in real life. So just calm your puppy-ass down.

BKgen®
08-08-2007, 02:28 PM
If Ganiac is supposedly "leaving", why the fuck is this thread still open?

shut 'er down.