PDA

View Full Version : Misc Wycleaf Jean calls out Lauryn Hill...

quickdodge®
08-06-2007, 08:37 AM
Wyclef calls Lauryn Hill a thief and a liar. There's no way in hell The Fugees will ever reunite at this point. In a recent cover story for Scratch Magazine, Wyclef Jean revealed that L Boogie attempted to get credit for production he claims she cannot do.

"It's real simple, if you did the beats, where are the beats, show us one beat that you did," Clef told Scratch. "If you bring Clef to the studio, put an MP, put an SP, put a bunch of stuff, bring a bunch of cameras [and] say, 'Clef, do a beat in two minutes.' The beat's done. Bring Lauryn Hill in the studio with the same camera, say we give you three hours. Matter fact, f--k it, we'll give you a month do a beat. She can't put it together!"

There's more. Lauryn allegedly attempted to get credit for work Clef and his longtime partner Jerry Wonder made for John Legend.

"We did a remix [with] Lauryn for John Legend, for the record 'So High,' Clef added. "John Legend was saying our names. You know what she had [him] do? She was like, Take off Wyclef and Jerry's names. Because she wanted people to think that she was the one doing the beat. I'm a producer and I'm a beatmaker with my cousin Jerry Wonder, and I'm a writer. She's a writer, a vocalist, [and] a great [vocal] composer. And she's great at picking out samples, she got 20 billion samples but can't chop em up to save her life."

Later, QD.

Nomad!
08-06-2007, 08:46 AM
That chick is bat shit crazy!!!

thinkfast®
08-06-2007, 12:35 PM
THAT BITCH OFF THE DEEP END

SHE NEED A HAIRCUT AND- FUK IT SHE NEED A JENNY JONES MAKEOVER

tippatone
08-06-2007, 12:42 PM
she lost it a while ago, i heard a joint by her a few months back a knew that somebody already stuck a fork in her

KNHTRDR
08-06-2007, 12:42 PM
So much for the reunion. I was expecting some good stuff from the group.