PDA

View Full Version : poor Evo....

Pages : [1] 2

MattyBlaCC
08-05-2007, 06:05 PM
wheres a :camera: when u fucking need it

Goin home from Bp last night, me(in my 03 maxima) and Nitro(in his Slobaru) goin down 316 spotted a yellow evo. looked and sounded like it was stock, but anyway we all know they all come boosted stock.
got to buford drive at the red light and lined up with him, light turned green and i gave him the bidness.:taun: he didnt spool up because he probably wouldve have kill me.:thinking:
i pulled on him in 3rd gear and put about a half car length on him then let off.
Next in line was nitro. Basically they started from a roll and nitro just rode his ass:idb: for about a 1/4 mile.

that wasnt kool Nitro. you lowered that man's self esteem. BIGTIME. lmao

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Id expect Nitro to walk him, and even stock Evo's are "boosted" lolol. Nice runs, and it was nice meeting you thursday.

WhiteAccord
08-05-2007, 06:09 PM
wheres a :camera: when u fucking need it

Goin home from Bp last night, me(in my 03 maxima) and Nitro(in his Slobaru) goin down 316 spotted a yellow evo. looked and sounded like it was stock, none the less, he was boosted.
got to buford drive at the red light and lined up with him, light turned green and i gave him the bidness.:taun: i pulled on him in 3rd gear and put about a half car length on him then let off.
Next in line was nitro. Basically they started from a roll and nitro just rode his ass for about a 1/4 mile.

that wasnt kool nitro. you lowered that man's self esteem. BIGTIME.

Arent all Evo's boosted???

Hahaha you guys are going to make him sell his Evo... and get a Nissan or Subaru... G/J....

MattyBlaCC
08-05-2007, 06:10 PM
nitro wouldve walked him but this fuckin pick up truck was actin like an ass hol and got in the way.

good shit tho. nice meeting you to man.

WhiteAccord
08-05-2007, 06:11 PM
nitro wouldve walked him but this fuckin pick up truck was actin like an ass hol and got in the way.

good shit tho. nice meeting you to man.

Yeah your right.. .Slobaru.... Pshhhhh... :gay:

MattyBlaCC
08-05-2007, 06:13 PM
i kno all evo's come boosted. what i ment was that it didnt sound like he had any upgrades. just str8 up stock. i thought even a stock evo could walk me.....
sorry bout that typo in the 1st post

WhiteAccord
08-05-2007, 06:14 PM
LOL... its cool dude... just meesing with ya.

HalfBaked
08-05-2007, 06:15 PM
i kno all evo's come boosted. what i ment was that it didnt sound like he had any upgrades. just str8 up stock. i thought even a stock evo could walk me.....
sorry bout that typo in the 1st post
They can.

He must not have cared about wasting gas on a mommy mobile.

WhiteAccord
08-05-2007, 06:17 PM
And then Halk Baked Comes in,....

HalfBaked
08-05-2007, 06:22 PM
And then Halk Baked Comes in,....
And keeps it real.

MattyBlaCC
08-05-2007, 06:24 PM
my max is not stock tho. qwite a few mods done to it.

2.3 Evo 8
08-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Sounds like a regular Lancer, not an Evo. Even with a few mods to your Maxima, a stock Evo FROM A DIG would still pull away.

Maybe he wasn't really trying. The only yellow Evo I know in that area is Kuba and his is modified.

SpooL'DGsR
08-05-2007, 07:44 PM
i used to murder stock evo's all day long in my altima !!!! but what some people dont realizes is how much potiential is in the maximas and altimas. as far as running a evo from a dig thats just retarded, but from a first gear roll murder !!! i dont think he was really tying to run if your beat him from a dig.

MattyBlaCC
08-05-2007, 09:31 PM
i used to murder stock evo's all day long in my altima !!!! but what some people dont realizes is how much potiential is in the maximas and altimas. as far as running a evo from a dig thats just retarded, but from a first gear roll murder !!! i dont think he was really tying to run if your beat him from a dig.
lol he didnt spool up.
now if he spooled up on me i wouldnt have bothered to race his ass.

as far as maximas and altimas your are right.
theyre sleepers with alot of potential. even more so the altimas. slighty lighter and the 5 sped tranny.

Nitro
08-05-2007, 10:58 PM
i'm a hotboy right now & the whip hadn't been acting right lately....but there was no other traffic out besides the 3 morons in the pick-up.....so i figured why not...lol

btw.....when him & the max ran he was pushing it ....just didn't launch it....that was his worst mistake...that max screams bloody murder once it's up & running

WickedIXMR
08-06-2007, 02:13 AM
lol he didnt spool up.
now if he spooled up on me i wouldnt have bothered to race his ass.

as far as maximas and altimas your are right.
theyre sleepers with alot of potential. even more so the altimas. slighty lighter and the 5 sped tranny.
So he didnt spool up huh? :thinking: :lmfao:

Clegger
08-06-2007, 02:16 AM
ill run either of you two... from a dig or a rolll

i wouldn't advise a dig (cough stage 3 hyperclutch exedy + tune = 2 step launch builed 10 lbs of boost intead of 6 like stock 2 steps)

1000cckiller
08-06-2007, 07:25 AM
i used to murder stock evo's all day long in my altima !!!! but what some people dont realizes is how much potiential is in the maximas and altimas. as far as running a evo from a dig thats just retarded, but from a first gear roll murder !!! i dont think he was really tying to run if your beat him from a dig.I was stock before, I did upgrades and you didnt beat me.

Nitro
08-06-2007, 07:57 AM

i wouldn't advise a dig (cough stage 3 hyperclutch exedy + tune = 2 step launch builed 10 lbs of boost intead of 6 like stock 2 steps)

i knew this was coming............that's why i never post up kills & trust me i've had quite a bit under my belt ;)

< an of course i've had my ass handed to me on several occasions >

don't miss the point people..........

*just having a little fun on the way home*

SpooL'DGsR
08-06-2007, 02:29 PM
I was stock before, I did upgrades and you didnt beat me.

lol :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: at you being stock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnclyT
08-06-2007, 02:33 PM
maybe he just didn't launch @ the light..

i'm not surprised that a maxima can take on a stock EVO on the roll

my friend had a 6spd that was pretty quick back in the day, probably an 03-04

IndianStig
08-06-2007, 02:36 PM
yeah, and the thread starters car is fairly quick. it sounds sick as shit too!

MattyBlaCC
08-06-2007, 09:18 PM
thanks. i appreciate it homie.

to everyone else....keep sleepin on the altimas and maximas.
im lovin it.

smjkxsnoopy
08-07-2007, 02:40 PM
uhh either u raced a lancer or the evo didnt try to race u guys....or u guys have 300+ to the wheels. Maxima=family car. Evo=race car

Maniaç
08-07-2007, 02:47 PM

i wouldn't advise a dig (cough stage 3 hyperclutch exedy + tune = 2 step launch builed 10 lbs of boost intead of 6 like stock 2 steps)Once im back up and running, its on. :goodjob:

MattyBlaCC
08-07-2007, 08:29 PM
uhh either u raced a lancer or the evo didnt try to race u guys....or u guys have 300+ to the wheels. Maxima=family car. Evo=race car
lmao.
thats why there is an "SE" model.
it stands for Sports Edition.
why cant you guys just face it.
yea from a dig an evo can rape my shit. but from a roll, a stock one cant outrun me.
an evo is not the fastest car in tha dam world.
some of yall just dont wanna believe that there is a 4door family car that keep up.
im done with this thread. the rest of yall can battle it out.

thanks for steppin in maniac!! lol

KPowerEP3
08-08-2007, 03:59 AM
lmao.
yea from a dig an evo can rape my shit. but from a roll, a stock one cant outrun me.
some of yall just dont wanna believe that there is a 4door family car that keep up.

An evo is a 'family car' too, it's just a lancer with a wing, 4g63, and AWD.
Actually, now that I think of it....stock for stock, there's not a TON of difference powerwise in a VQ and a 4g

2.3 Evo 8
08-08-2007, 07:10 AM
lmao.
some of yall just dont wanna believe that there is a "modified" 4door family car that keep up.

Here, I fixed your quote. Good race. Sounds like you have a sleeper.

MattyBlaCC
08-08-2007, 03:07 PM
thanks bro. i appreciate it.

pooter2
08-19-2007, 10:21 AM
Man i wish i could have been there!!! Its lou, the black guy with the black sti. You remember that run on the interstate we did that night????lolol

The Creeper
08-19-2007, 11:44 AM
I beat an Evo from a dig up to 80mph and Im stock. But my car isnt a 4-door grocery getter...

MattyBlaCC
08-19-2007, 12:01 PM
I beat an Evo from a dig up to 80mph and Im stock. But my car isnt a 4-door grocery getter...
lmao. 4door grocery getter. i like that one.

JDM onlyy
08-19-2007, 12:03 PM

You must never have seen a Maxima or an Altima race huh? Lol, I dare you to race a modded one...see how far behind you are..lol

Fast Shadow
08-19-2007, 12:05 PM
This thread is gayer than Liberace with Richard Simmons dick in his ass.

The Creeper
08-19-2007, 12:27 PM
haha. Agreed. Ill race a modded maxima/altima from a roll for fun. My car is bone stock too

3.5altman
08-20-2007, 12:34 AM
^^^I would set up a run with you when my car is up to par, she is sick at the moment!

GirlieZ
08-20-2007, 01:00 AM
^^^I would set up a run with you when my car is up to par, she is sick at the moment!
lol you running some major nitrous or boost man? better be or pray that the goat cant drive for shit ;)

WickedIXMR
08-20-2007, 01:10 AM
lol you running some major nitrous or boost man? better be or pray that the goat cant drive for shit ;)
GTO's arent that fast stop thinking they are fucking free willy bitch

GirlieZ
08-20-2007, 01:17 AM
GTO's arent that fast stop thinking they are fucking free willy bitch
never said they where, a altima and gto are like two retarded kids racing....man i love being called free willy, next time in public address me as it, ill call you chink!

3.5altman
08-20-2007, 03:21 AM

spraying or boost, nah girlie im all motor!

Retro
08-20-2007, 03:34 AM
gto's are slow.....its nothing but a heavy ass round camaro. as far as a race between the altima and the gto....the altima would walk the gto.

GirlieZ
08-20-2007, 07:44 AM
yes goats are heavy (3700 curb wt) but an atlima is what 3300-3500 lbs? the 5.7 goats are slower at 13.8 to 14.0 stock but the 6.0 run 13.0 to 13.2.....my vq ran 13.9 @101 and a 2.3 60' (it was my 2nd pass ever) with i/e only. An altima lays a little less power down then a z. even a moderatly built vq (all bolt ons and built engine to 11 to 1 compression) will lay about 300 to 310. A stock 6.0 with a hp tune lays down 380/370. My z is full bolt on awaiting a utec tune by topspeed and i am no where close to the 6.0 dig/roll. So i hope the altima has a better build then the one i listed. Hey altman, we are going to sdr on sat the 25th if your game?

SpooL'DGsR
08-20-2007, 02:11 PM
yes goats are heavy (3700 curb wt) but an atlima is what 3300-3500 lbs? the 5.7 goats are slower at 13.8 to 14.0 stock but the 6.0 run 13.0 to 13.2.....my vq ran 13.9 @101 and a 2.3 60' (it was my 2nd pass ever) with i/e only. An altima lays a little less power down then a z. even a moderatly built vq (all bolt ons and built engine to 11 to 1 compression) will lay about 300 to 310. A stock 6.0 with a hp tune lays down 380/370. My z is full bolt on awaiting a utec tune by topspeed and i am no where close to the 6.0 dig/roll. So i hope the altima has a better build then the one i listed. Hey altman, we are going to sdr on sat the 25th if your game?

boy i still wish i had my altima cuz you would be eating your words right now. i have raced several gto's from a dig and a roll. from the 5.7 to the 6.0 and didnt lose to either one of them. the 6.o on a roll race was preety fucking close ,but by 140 i had a1/2 car on him. the fastest time my car ran was a 13.4 @ 104 with i/h/e/ecu/im. so the statments you are making are false sweetie.3.5 altman has damm near the same set-up i had so dont count him out of the race.

oh yeah by the way i drove the loud 2003 silver 3.5 altima.

1000cckiller
08-20-2007, 02:15 PM
I beat an Evo from a dig up to 80mph and Im stock. But my car isnt a 4-door grocery getter...I find that very hard to believe when swoll wad whipping gto asses in his altima.

WickedIXMR
08-20-2007, 02:40 PM
please just get the fuck outa here, you dont know shit about racing nor cars, dont come on here talking to people thinking your the shit cuz your not and you dont have shit to race

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 04:09 PM
You import people are funny. Why would you doubt I beat a evo up to 80, which after 80 is when I started to pull hard. All you people live in a fantasy world where your cars are the fastest things around. I realize a evo can be made extremely fast, but so can any car. And you Altima people are just stupid...who buys a fucking altima to mod it? Ill race any altima, especially will laugh at the ones that arent boosted/ dont have nitrous.

SpooL'DGsR
08-20-2007, 04:38 PM
I find that very hard to believe when swoll wad was whipping gto asses all the time in his altima.

thanks homie. :goodjob:

SpooL'DGsR
08-20-2007, 04:46 PM
You import people are funny. Why would you doubt I beat a evo up to 80, which after 80 is when I started to pull hard. All you people live in a fantasy world where your cars are the fastest things around. I realize a evo can be made extremely fast, but so can any car. And you Altima people are just stupid...who buys a fucking altima to mod it? Ill race any altima, especially will laugh at the ones that arent boosted/ dont have nitrous.

your a fucking moron. you are one of those dumbasses that i used to pull on the highway and when i would pass would have the stupidest look on your face like damm that altima busted my ass.before you answer this with some stupid ass comment, do some research on my altima.i wish that i wouldnt have sold my altima !! i would love to have shut you up ! if you want to get your ass handed to you i can make that possible in my little rice burning integra. you game ????

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 05:16 PM
Yea ill get my 4-door, race from 120-170...are you game?

onebadgt
08-20-2007, 05:29 PM
120-170 wtf, thats prob the dumbest thing i have ever heard

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Almost as dumb as putting money into an ugly ass altima/maxima/integra. I was being sarcastic btw.....I mean c'mon homie Dizzog, dnt YOu want to run em? Are YOU GAME?

On_Her_Face
08-20-2007, 05:43 PM
no offense 6.0 i dont think u could pull swolls old car, ive seen it run once before and it was no joke. and justine gto's MIGHT run a 13.0 with a professional driver. atleast thats what gm claimed with the ls2 gto

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 05:46 PM
Thats why you run from a roll. Traction FTW. And no offense taken man, I like fucking with these Ricer guys, its fun. They get their panties in a bunch when you talk down about their shitty cars, regardless who is faster or not. At the end of the day they drive a ALTIMA. Im just trying to be a straight up E-THUG.

SpooL'DGsR
08-20-2007, 05:47 PM
no offense 6.0 i dont think u could pull swolls old car, ive seen it run once before and it was no joke. and justine gto's MIGHT run a 13.0 with a professional driver. atleast thats what gm claimed with the ls2 gto

thanks homie :goodjob: . this guy is so blind to the fact of that you can make any car fast. a 3000 pound, 3.5 liter v6, 5 speed doesnt sound like a bad car to start with. but i guess i would have had to make him a believer.

SpooL'DGsR
08-20-2007, 05:51 PM
Thats why you run from a roll. Traction FTW. And no offense taken man, I like fucking with these Ricer guys, its fun. They get their panties in a bunch when you talk down about their shitty cars, regardless who is faster or not. At the end of the day they drive a ALTIMA. Im just trying to be a straight up E-THUG.

so your saying that i am a ricer guy ??? you really dont know who you are talking to. thats a shame that a altima can bust a gto's ass all day long. might wanna get rid of it before you get embrassed.

On_Her_Face
08-20-2007, 05:59 PM
thanks homie :goodjob: . this guy is so blind to the fact of that you can make any car fast. a 3000 pound, 3.5 liter v6, 5 speed doesnt sound like a bad car to start with. but i guess i would have had to make him a believer.

i was in wickedmr's evo when we did the 3way between u, johnny, and josh... bet it would give my car a lil run for its money, with me out pulling of course lol :D

WickedIXMR
08-20-2007, 05:59 PM
Your a dumb ass mother fucker. Whos buys a gto??? :gay: Ill race you any fucking day of the week faggot!!! Ill race YOUR race whatever you want dicksucker

On_Her_Face
08-20-2007, 06:00 PM
Your a dumb ass mother fucker. Whos buys a gto??? :gay: Ill race you any fucking day of the week faggot!!! Ill race YOUR race whatever you want dicksucker

with what clutch? :lmfao:

WickedIXMR
08-20-2007, 06:01 PM
with what clutch? :lmfao:
trust me ill get one in soon biatch, plus i never said what im gonna race with ;)

On_Her_Face
08-20-2007, 06:02 PM
trust me ill get one in soon biatch, plus i never said what im gonna race with ;)

touche lol.

SpooL'DGsR
08-20-2007, 06:03 PM
i was in wickedmr's evo when we did the 3way between u, johnny, and josh... bet it would give my car a lil run for its money, with me out pulling of course lol :D

hahahahaha........... of course, of course. :goodjob:

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 06:15 PM

dicksucker...faggot...What are you fucking 12? i could buy a cute evo if I wanted to, its just persoanl preference. its awesome when people call people out with their cars being broken too. SWEET. Why mr. big bad evo must you pick on my poor little stock gto:(. Do you have a stock evo I could race? Then its a drivers race. otherwise it is who puts more money into their cars. either way you pretty much suck at life and have a small penis.:2up:

ueyedgr8tness
08-20-2007, 06:38 PM
Damn!!! Wicked move over my azn Bro my gf said let me have him,Hey 6.0 Gto I got a good run for u since your say your stock and u beat a evo up to 80 that means u should spank my srt4 right? When u want to do this i am ready all even run u on my boost leak.

I don't hate on ppl cars and u do have a piont abpout its abpout how much money u got and shi* but i just think that if u can beat a stock evo me and u might have a good run so p.m me and let me no what u think.

ueyedgr8tness
08-20-2007, 06:41 PM
I find that very hard to believe when swoll wad whipping gto asses in his altima.

:lmfao: :lmfao: Right on bro even on top of that there's another 1 that is white he is decent i ran him on 9psi this last weekend and i have to say i was very impressed:goodjob:

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 06:49 PM
pm sent. Oh another evo I beat was charles(ct9a gsr). I beat him by bus lengths up to 80mph.....Its a shame he was parked:crazy:

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 06:56 PM
6.0GTO, Swoll's Altima would have handed you your ass! no doubt about it, GTO even 6.0's aren't shit! decent for what they are.. nothing jaw dropping.. stop talking like you know what you're talking about... you're 18, right? im sure you have decent knowledge when it comes to this scene, but the way you're posting... you're sounding like a fucking noob!

stop running that mouth dude, real talk.

3.5altman
08-20-2007, 07:00 PM
^^ hey holmes what up!!!

anyways here is a video of a gto racing an altima with less mods then me, pretty good run!

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/4/8689f7ab-79b0-4f4a-82fd-2a0000373dba.htm

ueyedgr8tness
08-20-2007, 07:01 PM
pm sent. Oh another evo I beat was charles(ct9a gsr). I beat him by bus lengths up to 80mph.....Its a shame he was parked:crazy:

:lmfao: :lmfao: Reps for that i have 2.

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 07:04 PM
^^ hey holmes what up!!!

anyways here is a video of a gto racing an altima with less mods then me, pretty good run!

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/4/8689f7ab-79b0-4f4a-82fd-2a0000373dba.htm

Sup dude.. lol. hurry up and get your fucking "sedan" fixed so you can show this kid, what an altima can do. :goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
^^ hey holmes what up!!!

Reps nice vid and def a good race:goodjob:

The Creeper
So you are saying a WRX is jaw dropping? both my older brothers have them, and they are slower than dirt stock. I see you have one as well, not stock of course, care for a race? Im 19. And explain to me how I sound like a newb? And really I can run my mouth all I want, and aggravate you import guys until im blue in the face, but Ill stop.I wouldnt want some big bad Altima coming after me....

Tank
08-20-2007, 07:07 PM
So you are saying a WRX is jaw dropping? both my older brothers have them, and they are slower than dirt stock. I see you have one as well, not stock of course, care for a race? Im 19. And explain to me how I sound like a newb? iAnd really I can run my mouth all I want, and aggravate you import guys until im blue n the face, but Ill stop.I wouldnt want some big bad Altima coming after me....
i havent even read one post in this thread but yours and the first thing that i thought was when your doing all this :rolleyes: AGGRAVATING :rolleyes: have you stopped and thought about what imports are accually surfing this section that could hand you your ass on a platter with ease :???:

3.5altman
08-20-2007, 07:08 PM
aight bro u getting a lil to carried away with dem altima jokes

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 07:10 PM
So you are saying a WRX is jaw dropping? both my older brothers have them, and they are slower than dirt stock.I don't give a shit! did i fucking ask you? NO, so why even bring it up? and i never said my wrx is a jaw dropping car, you're just giving to damn credit to your goat! which it doesn't deserve! TRUST ME!

I see you have one as well, not stock of course, care for a race?I'd smoke your GTO man, shut the hell up! untuned, id run circles all over it...

Im 19. And explain to me how I sound like a newb? Stop bashing on cars, if you don't have any facts or imformation about them, to be running that mouth..
And really I can run my mouth all I want, and aggravate you import guys until im blue in the face, but Ill stop.I wouldnt want some big bad Altima coming after me....You can[, just keep that shit clean.. we're not in the whores lounge.. if you wanna run that mouth do it over there... lol @ your stupidty...[/QUOTE]

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 07:12 PM
i havent even read one post in this thread but yours and the first thing that i thought was when your doing all this :rolleyes: AGGRAVATING :rolleyes: have you stopped and thought about what imports are accually surfing this section that could hand you your ass on a platter with ease :???:

Im not nocking on imports, not even nissans (I used to own one) Just altimas. There will always be a faster car out there and always be someone slower. And im sure there really are fast altimas out there...somewhere...But at the end of the day, they still drive off in a grocery getter. Its personal preference I suppose. Not for me. As for me, Im saving my pennies for the new M3 coming out, or if I get lucky, the new GTR(whenever the fuck it will get here)

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Hmm, If you would smoke my gto, then that sounds like a call out. care for a friendly race? And all this time I have been making fun of altimas. Not specific ones, just the nissan altima, meaning its stock form, meaning its slow as shit. so calm down, would you like some cranberry juice?

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 07:17 PM
Hmm, If you would smoke my gto, then that sounds like a call out. care for a friendly race? And all this time I have been making fun of altimas. Not specific ones, just the nissan altima, meaning its stock form, meaning its slow as shit. so calm down, would you like some cranberry juice?
Oh ill make sure to call you out once my wrx is up and running, believe that! and dude, listen to yourself... all fucking cars are slow STOCK! No matter what kind of car it is, unless you're talking about exotics, which we're NOT! im not getting mad, trust me.... im not gonna stress over some bullshit a newbie is saying...

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 07:25 PM
HAHAA...Listen to you..."Ill call you out once my car is up and running"...and you are saying im the newbie? let me go throw in a 150 shot in my car and even the odds eh? dont talk shit about other peoples cars when yours isnt even running. YOU are the newb.

Stol3n
08-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Oh ill make sure to call you out once my wrx is up and running, believe that! and dude, listen to yourself... all fucking cars are slow STOCK! No matter what kind of car it is, unless you're talking about exotics, which we're NOT! im not getting mad, trust me.... im not gonna stress over some bullshit a newbie is saying...
i thought the new c6z was fast stock? :thinking:

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Yea. so are the srt10 vipers. so are M5's, and M6's. so are AMG mercs....this kid is clueless.

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 07:31 PM
i thought the new c6z was fast stock? :thinking::lmfao: I knew someone will say something like that!

HAHAA...Listen to you..."Ill call you out once my car is up and running"...and you are saying im the newbie? let me go throw in a 150 shot in my car and even the odds eh? dont talk shit about other peoples cars when yours isnt even running. YOU are the newb.You're an idiot.. lol. cute really, dude... we'll do this; 2 runs- 1. my race, 2. your race. and im not adding mods to my car, i have a blown tranny, i should have it up and running by the end of the month... like i said, ill run you untuned! i don't care, but til that day comes, worry about the altimas.. they're the ones in your class right now... :rolleyes:

Stol3n
08-20-2007, 07:34 PM
:lmfao: I knew someone will say something like that!

i figured that i'd go ahead and throw that in there since i drive a vette. :goodjob:

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 07:35 PM
i figured that i'd go ahead and throw that in there since i drive a vette. :goodjob::D vettes are quick.... well some, not all...

and your rep didn't do nothing! 0.. lolol.. ill hit you back when i can with a +

Stol3n
08-20-2007, 07:38 PM
:D vettes are quick.... well some, not all...

edit: :cheers:

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 07:38 PM
thanks for the rep!! :cheers: Im kinda used to it... :D my bad! the whores lounge will do that to you! always -repping mofo's.

edit; fuck, now i feel bad for doing it.... :(

Stol3n
08-20-2007, 07:40 PM
FWIW, i drug a 5.7 GTO down 575 pretty bad. he had longtubes, cam, etc. i was still stock. (02' z06)

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 07:45 PM
Stol3n, this is why i said not all vettes are quick.. lol. sorry retro :D

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6a8138e9-99c5-4d79-a921-99500051adfe.htm

untuned ftl...

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Stock z06's are not a slow car. I give much respect to vettes. And maniac, according to your info you run a 13.3 at 101mph....Is that suppose to be scary? Face it, you suck at life, and drive a sloburu. Come talk to me when your POS is running, for now..kill yourself.

SpooL'DGsR
08-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Im not nocking on imports, not even nissans (I used to own one) Just altimas. There will always be a faster car out there and always be someone slower. And im sure there really are fast altimas out there...somewhere...But at the end of the day, they still drive off in a grocery getter that makes my goat look slower than constapation. Its personal preference I suppose. Not for me. As for me, Im saving my pennies for the new M3 coming out, or if I get lucky, the new GTR(whenever the fuck it will get here)

fixed it for you there dumbass.

your have so much hatred towards altimas......... i must have busted your ass before. what color is your gtslow ?????

bring your slow piece of shit out this weekend and i will gladly hand you your ass. thats right you have been called out.................

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 07:52 PM
Stock z06's are not a slow car. I give much respect to vettes. And maniac, according to your info you run a 13.3 at 101mph....Is that suppose to be scary? Face it, you suck at life, and drive a sloburu. Come talk to me when your POS is running, for now..kill yourself.

LOLOL! yeah, on stock turbo! untuned! running OTS map. only running 16psi! and how the hell do i suck at life? i work, go out, have a life, chill with my friends, talk to girls, should i go on? subarus are slow.. but so are some gto's.. and come talk to you? what, you think you're better or something? lol you're a joke, nothing more... thanks for "entertaining" me for acouple mins... you can leave now...

------------------------------------------>
peace, faggot!

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 08:04 PM
LOLOL! yeah, on stock turbo! untuned! running OTS map. only running 16psi! and how the hell do i suck at life? i work at kroger, go out and stalk little boys, have a depressing life, chill with my E-friends, talk to FAT trashy girls, should i go on? subarus are slow.. but so are some gto's.. and come talk to you? what, you think you're better or something? lol you're a joke, nothing more... thanks for "entertaining" me for acouple mins... you can leave now...

------------------------------------------>
peace, faggot!

Fixed that for you. So after your shitty car is up and running, and I MURDER it for you, what will you say then?

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Wow, did it take you that long to edit my post? seriously, im not gonna e-fight on the kills forum.. if you have something to prove take it to the whore lounge... anf if thats the best you got, i'd advise you NOT to step up..

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 08:07 PM
fixed it for you there dumbass.

your have so much hatred towards altimas......... i must have busted your ass before. what color is your gtslow ?????

bring your slow piece of shit of this weekend and i will gladly hand you your ass. thats right you have been called out.................

I really dont have hatred towards altimas, they are just POS's. And I can assure you Ive never been beaten by one, Shit I wouldnt even notice one next to me. And OOO NOOOO, the big bad integra "called me out." get a clue dude, you drive a fucking integra. Why waste your money on them?

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 08:09 PM
Wow, did it take you that long to edit my post? seriously, im not gonna e-fight on the kills forum.. if you have something to prove take it to the whore lounge... anf if thats the best you got, i'd advise you NOT to step up..

Sorry im not sitting at my pc waiting for your next post, Im watching the Bears game. I wouldnt want to step up? do you even hear yourself? Id love to meet a lot of you guys in person, it would be quite the entertaining experience.

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 08:11 PM
Sorry im not sitting at my pc waiting for your next post, Im watching the Bears game. I wouldnt want to step up? do you even hear yourself? Id love to meet a lot of you guys in person, it would be quite the entertaining experience.

then shut the fuck up already! and yes, it would be fun... stop running that mouth man, you're not giving yourself a good name around IA... just cause you're charles friend doesn't mean shit.. keep that in mind. peace

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 08:15 PM
haha....Keep that in mind? whats the worst that could possibly happen, I get banned from this forum? you E-THUGZ are hilarious.

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Ex. E-thug... just saying man.. keep that attitude away from the kills forum.

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 08:18 PM
Mr. maniac, Just looked at your myspace....You claim you like death metal, care to humor me with most likely your poser music you wish was real metal?

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 08:20 PM
LOLOL!!! WTF! Ok queer, im done with this... starting to get REAL gay!

patrick4588
08-20-2007, 08:23 PM
6.0GTO, there are a ton of cars on this forum that will just walk the dog on a stock gto. hell even a modded gto. you really need to wise up and just give respect to those ppl with fast imports who deserve it. yeah there are a lot of ricers that are just stupid, we all hate them. but that turbo integra will probably walk you, i know my turbo gsr will. i dont dislike gto's or any domestic for that matter. i dislike their ignorant owners who dont realize that imports can be fast; very fast for that matter.

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 08:23 PM
riiiight....Id love to see you, in a pit...but it wont ever happen, because I like real metal...You are probably one of those d-bags that run around listening to poser bands like slipknot....face it. you suck at life. Ok im done. goodbye.

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 08:26 PM
6.0GTO, there are a ton of cars on this forum that will just walk the dog on a stock gto. hell even a modded gto. you really need to wise up and just give respect to those ppl with fast imports who deserve it. yeah there are a lot of ricers that are just stupid, we all hate them. but that turbo integra will probably walk you, i know my turbo gsr will. i dont dislike gto's or any domestic for that matter. i dislike their ignorant owners who dont realize that imports can be fast; very fast for that matter.

I know imports can be fast. like d-bag said earlier, I am charles friend. And his car is insane. Shit i Owned a swapped 240 for over a year. I like imports, just not all. Its just funny to see how pissed these people get online. My guess is that integra would walk me if its putting down good numbers, and I wouldnt be surprised. im not ignorant to the fact that ANY car can be made fast.:goodjob:

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 08:30 PM
riiiight....Id love to see you, in a pit...but it wont ever happen, because I like real metal...You are probably one of those d-bags that run around listening to poser bands like slipknot....face it. you suck at life. Ok im done. goodbye.i do listen to slipknot.. but i also listent to; Fear before the march of flames, as i lay dying, as hope dies, every time i die, the dillinger escape plan, twelve tribes, the agony scene, blood has been shed, dimmu borgir, should i go on?

you don't know shit about me faggot! stop acting like you do!

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 08:43 PM
dimmu is the only half-decent band you listed....as i lay dying? the dillinger escape plan? Like I said, Metal NEWB. Let me school you for a second. Amon amarth, children of bodom, soilwork,nevermore,arsis,dark tranquility, etc...to name a few.:smileowne

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 08:47 PM
OWNED? PLEASE!!!

SOILWORK IS OK, NOT ALL THAT! WHAT ABOUT BLOOD SIMPLE, PIG DESTROYER, BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME, SOULFLY, NILE, PANTERA, C.O.C, FLAW, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, SHOULD I GO ON?

WHAT ELSE YOU GOT?.....

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 08:51 PM
We are talking about metal. Rage isnt metal, pantera is old school....Iron maiden, dream evil, blind guardian, dragonforce, edguy,avantasia,blood bath,deicide,paramecium,opeth,zao,filth,sonata artica,stratovarious...you see, I actually have many different kinds of metals....you just listen to shit poser metal. you lose.

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 08:56 PM
RAGE IS BETTER THEN "SOILWORK" IMO AND SO WHAT IF PANTERA IS OLD? HERE ARE SOME MORE...SOILENT GREEN, UNDEROATH, A TRAITOR LIKE JUDAS,ASSUCK, THE MISFITS, SAMHAIN, DANZIG, DEMON HUNTER, GLASS CASKET, HEAVEN SHALL BURN, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER BOY SETS FIRE

YOUR BANDS ARE GOOD.. HOW DO MINE MAKE ME A POSER?

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 08:57 PM
lol. caps ftl .... 6.0GTO your taste in music is good, but you're still a fag!

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 08:59 PM
missfits isnt metal, underoath surely isnt metal, danzig isnt metal, the black dahlia murder is shit, its fine you like these bands, but dont mistake them for metal, dont cross the thin line these bands sit on. old soilwork pwns rage any day of the week, even new soilwork does, but they are becoming more mainstream for a larger audience, but still stay true to some of their roots.

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 09:00 PM
impressive... lol. just for that i won't brake boost on you when we race..

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 09:03 PM
I just dont want any excuses when you lose:cheers:

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 09:04 PM
I never do, if i lose i lose... but that won't happen... see you around the forums, and chill with the shit talking.. lol. fuck it, you're "aight" in my book now... don't screw it up... :D peace

*puts on mudvayne - Silhouette*

The Creeper
08-20-2007, 09:12 PM
See having the same general taste in music makes everyone happy. cya around.

*puts on Amon Amarth- runes to my memory*

ueyedgr8tness
08-20-2007, 09:33 PM
I leave for 3hr's come back and this forum turns from talking about peaces of shi* GTO's and fubaru's, To my music sounds just as gay as your's:gay: I think maniac and 6.0 gto can give each other a big kiss now:yes:

On_Her_Face
08-20-2007, 09:57 PM
lol maniac made an excuse when he lost to me

lolerskates. josh i see u in here faggot, i was asleep when u called

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 10:01 PM
lol maniac made an excuse when he lost to me

lolerskates. josh i see u in here faggot, i was asleep when u calledlol. yeah, i had acouple fuel cuts and had a fatass blonde with me.. lol. and josh chi is here with me. :) in my house....

On_Her_Face
08-20-2007, 10:06 PM
ohh, excuses excuses, i wanna run u when u get tuned, and i wanna run josh on foot. that way ill win

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 10:08 PM
sounds good to me... lol. and i think josh will own you on foot... ive seen his ass run!

On_Her_Face
08-20-2007, 10:10 PM
well its gonna be a 1/4 mile run, from a dig

MattyBlaCC
08-20-2007, 10:12 PM
"US IMPORT PEOPLE" LMAO!!!

YOU HAVE AN AMERICAN CAR BUT YOUR ON IMPORT ATLANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU DONT HAVE AN IMPORT SILLY WILLY!!!! HAHA!!
AND AS FAR AS ALTIMA AND MAXIMAS, STOCK IS NO POINT IN RACING EVEN THO ITS PRETTY QWIK OUT THE FACTORY. BUT MODDED? HEAVILY MODDED???!!! O PLEASE.
MY CAR IS AT MAINSTREAM, AND I GET IT BACK B4 FRIDAY. ILL BE AT COMMERCE. LETS DO IT. IF YOU BEAT ME THEN ITS KOOL, I CAN TAKE IT LIKE A MAN. AND IF I BEAT YOU THEN U HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR US "IMPORT PEOPLE". DEAL?

Nitro
08-20-2007, 10:12 PM
i see this thread went to Gayville :gay:

MattyBlaCC
08-20-2007, 10:13 PM
^^^^^6.0 GTO!!!

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 10:13 PM
well its gonna be a 1/4 mile run, from a dig1/4

wrx > c6

you > josh.. im sure he'd be tired as fuck after a few secs.

MattyBlaCC
08-20-2007, 10:15 PM
i see this thread went to Gayville :gay:
true dat son.

On_Her_Face
08-20-2007, 10:15 PM
1/4

wrx > c6

you > josh.. im sure he'd be tired as fuck after a few secs.

especially with my bald tires and the commerce slick track but im going to fix that problem with 19x12s :goodjob:

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Billy, you don't need anything bigger then 275's. you don't have enough power to spin those tires.. lol.

iEvo
08-20-2007, 10:19 PM
so this thread when from cars to music and back to cars again.....i think i would deff like to see Maniac and wicked white run some GTO's. i mean they shouldnt be scared we only have 4 cyl's:taun:

On_Her_Face
08-20-2007, 10:19 PM
but they look nice fucker.. :D

and it'll be a nice head start for when i mod it.

btw thanks for the rep u twat

iEvo
08-20-2007, 10:20 PM
o and there 4 doors with a swwwwwwwet wing

On_Her_Face
08-20-2007, 10:20 PM
so this thread when from cars to music and back to cars again.....i think i would deff like to see Maniac and wicked white run some GTO's. i mean they shouldnt be scared we only have 4 cyl's:taun:

ur car and alex's arn't scary. :idb:

i had to

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 10:21 PM
so this thread when from cars to music and back to cars again.....i think i would deff like to see Maniac and wicked white run some GTO's. i mean they should be scared we only have 4 cyl's:taun:lolol. Collins didn't pull it back until 105 from a 40kick.. and that was me on stock turbo... im alot faster now, even untuned! :lmfao:

iEvo
08-20-2007, 10:21 PM
and if i could get tuned so i dont lean out like a mother fucker a high boost

iEvo
08-20-2007, 10:22 PM
damnit! when did u run him??? iv tried gettin a run with him for months now

Maniaç
08-20-2007, 10:24 PM
awhile back... lol. this was on the street too...

iEvo
08-20-2007, 10:25 PM
well i can fuck in the back seat of mine billy:boobies:

On_Her_Face
08-20-2007, 10:32 PM
i've fucked in the passenger seat twice.. sucks though, badly.

this thread went to a whore posting

iEvo
08-20-2007, 10:33 PM
yea the 350z was the same way lol

SpooL'DGsR
08-20-2007, 11:03 PM
I really dont have hatred towards altimas, they are just POS's. And I can assure you Ive never been beaten by one, Shit I wouldnt even notice one next to me. And OOO NOOOO, the big bad integra "called me out." get a clue dude, you drive a fucking integra. Why waste your money on them?

that has to be the most retard shit i have heard in awhile. motherfucker do you accept the race ???? you say it would be quite entertaining to see this in public. i would love to call you out face to face. give me a place and time...

ueyedgr8tness
08-20-2007, 11:06 PM
This thread done went to shi*'s so how about we settle all my drama on the streets i done got my run with him coming up who else wants to run this pizza joint?I have never ran a gto and would like to see if there up to what he say's it is:yes:

On_Her_Face
08-20-2007, 11:12 PM
pointless for me to run, his car is a fat version of mine, its like a fat man vs a skinny, fit and NIMBLE man lol i said nimble

MattyBlaCC
08-20-2007, 11:13 PM
that has to be the most retard shit i have heard in awhile. motherfucker do you accept the race ???? you say it would be quite entertaining to see this in public. i would love to call you out face to face. give me a place and time...
i got scraps

TRDwasiq
08-20-2007, 11:17 PM

ooooooooo got em

MattyBlaCC
08-20-2007, 11:42 PM
ooooooooo got em
jumping in??

3.5altman
08-21-2007, 12:12 AM
oh snap

The Creeper
08-21-2007, 08:22 AM
Ill race anyone who is up for it. If I lose, then I lose, no big deal. I still wouldnt respect a car like an ALTIMA thats "fast". its still an altima at the end of the day. Grocery getter FTL!

onebadgt
08-21-2007, 11:44 AM
Almost as dumb as putting money into an ugly ass altima/maxima/integra. I was being sarcastic btw.....I mean c'mon homie Dizzog, dnt YOu want to run em? Are YOU GAME?

are you asking me if i want to run you, if so hell ya i will, bring your checkbook

Nitro
08-21-2007, 11:49 AM
Ill race anyone who is up for it. If I lose, then I lose, no big deal. I still wouldnt respect a car like an ALTIMA thats "fast". its still an altima at the end of the day. Grocery getter FTL!

trust me after u get yur ass handed to u by 1 of them..........u will respect it!!!! :2cents:

*you'll cringe everytime u see 1*

The Creeper
08-21-2007, 01:15 PM
Ill respect the fact the car is faster than mine If i were to lose, but that is all. I wouldn't drive the car instead of mine obviously. You can make any car fast. Period.

SpooL'DGsR
08-21-2007, 04:17 PM
^^^ then shut up and come get beat. saturday night be at the bp. see you there.

MattyBlaCC
08-21-2007, 04:52 PM
^^^^^^^^^^ get em...ill bring my camera!!!!
gotta take pics and record him getting beat, then make him a myspace! lmao!!!!!

MattyBlaCC
08-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Ill respect the fact the car is faster than mine If i were to lose, but that is all. I wouldn't drive the car instead of mine obviously. You can make any car fast. Period.
AS A MATTER OF FACT. I GOT A FRIEND WITH AN ALTIMA THAT WILL MOST DEFINATELY PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE BRO. THATS MY WORD!!
BUT HE WILL ONLY RACE YOU FOR MONEY. SO IF YOU REALLY WANNA RACE AN ALTIMA THEN SHOOT ME A PM AND LETS TALK MONEY!!!!!!

YOU DOWN? OR ARE YOU GONNA BACK OUT?
I KNOW HE WILL SMOKE YOUR SHIT.
AND ITS ALL MOTOR, FASTEST AROUND.
HOLLA AT ME

ueyedgr8tness
08-21-2007, 05:59 PM
^^^ then shut up and come get beat. saturday night be at the bp. see you there.

AWW HELL NAH!!! I get his ass 1st then u get 2nd's no ? asked i am up 1st hey u no he might get me i only got 4cyl 4 door family car that is only good for goat sex i would say its good for hitting goats from the back but considering i am never behind the goat i say its good at giving head:yes: cause thats were i will b:goodjob:

SpooL'DGsR
08-21-2007, 06:38 PM
AWW HELL NAH!!! I get his ass 1st then u get 2nd's no ? asked i am up 1st hey u no he might get me i only got 4cyl 4 door family car that is only good for goat sex i would say its good for hitting goats from the back but considering i am never behind the goat i say its good at giving head:yes: cause thats were i will b:goodjob:

hahahahahaha :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nitro
08-21-2007, 08:55 PM

good lawd V. :lmfao: i finally figured out what all u said....

ueyedgr8tness
08-21-2007, 09:14 PM
SRy i was a mid school drop out and don't no correct grammer but my fam understands that's all that matter's.

Nitro
08-21-2007, 09:37 PM
SRy i was a mid school drop out and don't no correct grammer but my fam understands that's all that matter's.

u know i had to fuk with you dawg........so Tunerfest this weekend? :rolleyes:

SpooL'DGsR
08-21-2007, 09:38 PM
i think gto bitch finally came to his senses.

iEvo
08-21-2007, 09:44 PM
well if i was smart, i would read peoples screen names before talkin shit lol.......andything with Gt35R in it probably isnt slow

3.5altman
08-21-2007, 09:45 PM

who gives a fuck what you think, this guy is funny as hell. This grocery getter will pick up more hoes then that gto fa sho playboy! 19 year old driving a gto yea right sounds like moms and pops money if you ask me! Yea i drive an altima and you drive a gto, care to compare car payments.

ueyedgr8tness
08-21-2007, 09:57 PM
u know i had to fuk with you dawg........so Tunerfest this weekend? :rolleyes:

YEah i am going to make bitches like 6.0gto drop them panties and take 1 for the pontiac team:yes:

3.5altman
08-21-2007, 10:01 PM
^^^Dayuummm

The Creeper
08-21-2007, 11:11 PM
so now you losers are mad because i can afford something better than an altima? but im looking to trade the goat this week for a bolt on 02' z06....

On_Her_Face
08-21-2007, 11:12 PM
thats not why they are hating, im 18 and drive this 07 vette

i mean some will still hate no matter what but most wont cause of age

SpooL'DGsR
08-21-2007, 11:18 PM
so now you losers are mad because i can afford something better than an altima? but im looking to trade the goat this week for a bolt on 02' z06....

what makes you think that ???? you might be talking to an electrical engineneer that makes hella good money.... stfu dumbass i could buy your car and then some dicknose.

The Creeper
08-21-2007, 11:27 PM
haha....electrical engineer? my parents would make you look like a welfare case, so ive grown up well off. But i do work 65 hours a week and make decent money, especially for being 19. shall i take out the exotic I have access to just to spite you?

Maniaç
08-21-2007, 11:29 PM
the hell is going on in here? lol.

On_Her_Face
08-21-2007, 11:29 PM
i waited for this reply for 9 minutes and it was just another dumbass remark, i'm sorry i thought you might be tight, but you sir make us (meaning younger people with nice cars) look ignant (yes i know its ignorant)

3.5altman
08-21-2007, 11:30 PM
mad ha ha, Im not mad or a hater in any shape fashion or form! good for you, you own a gto You want a cookie of something. You been trashing on altima's in this whole thread now you tell me who sounds like a hater!

Maniaç
08-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Jamal, Swoll... you fags better be out this weekend. lol. i miss both of you.

3.5altman
08-21-2007, 11:45 PM
haha....electrical engineer? my parents would make you look like a welfare case, so ive grown up well off. But i do work 65 hours a week and make decent money, especially for being 19. shall i take out the exotic I have access to just to spite you?

telling on your self, if my parents had money i would have a gto also :lmfao: , nah maybe not there ugly, z06's are hot!

3.5altman
08-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Jamal, Swoll... you fags better be out this weekend. lol. i miss both of you.

ha ha will be out homie

Nitro
08-22-2007, 04:39 AM

found a pic of him fellas........

The Creeper
08-22-2007, 06:23 AM
telling on your self, if my parents had money i would have a gto also :lmfao: , nah maybe not there ugly, z06's are hot!

If my parents actually paid for my car, I wouldnt be driving a domestic. But yea z06's are hot, which is why Im trading my car in on one.

The Creeper
08-22-2007, 06:25 AM
found a pic of him fellas........

Most likely thats a pic of your Boyfriend:gay:. And you are the catcher:idb:

3.5altman
08-22-2007, 07:13 AM
If my parents actually paid for my car, I wouldnt be driving a domestic. But yea z06's are hot, which is why Im trading my car in on one.

:liar:

MattyBlaCC
08-22-2007, 08:00 AM
its funny. this non drivin gto fag doesnt want to reply to none of my call outs to him. but he continues to talk shit. what a puss. if you think ur shit is fast then step up to the plate.

collins
08-22-2007, 08:10 AM
found a pic of him fellas........ :lmfao: !!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! DUDE NITRO THAT DUDE KINDA LOOKS LIKE SHARIF!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Apache
08-22-2007, 08:33 AM
Dam Nitro, funny pix:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nitro
08-22-2007, 09:13 AM
Most likely thats a pic of your Boyfriend:gay:. And you are the catcher:idb:

trust me u don't wanna go there............btw don't forget there is a real world out there.......

~not the Perfect 1 in your mind~

& everybody u talking shit to in here all live in it.........so when u accidently run into us....Man-up :2cents:

MattyBlaCC
08-22-2007, 09:37 AM
dam son. hes only 19 years old. he hasnt entered the real world yet.
trust me u don't wanna go there............btw don't forget there is a real world out there.......

~not the Perfect 1 in your mind~

& everybody u talking shit to in here all live in it.........so when u accidently run into us....Man-up :2cents:

Maniaç
08-22-2007, 11:58 AM
this thread is to funny.. lolol..

On_Her_Face
08-22-2007, 12:45 PM
maniac likes teh cock.

this thread has gone to hell, i needed to bring it back to reality

SpooL'DGsR
08-22-2007, 12:48 PM

rich little fag with mom and dads money. i bet he went up to his mommy crying and screaming that he wanted a slow ass gto and she went out and bought it in full. bitches like you deserve no respect, diaf you fucking moron.

65 hours a week at dicks sporting goods must pay well. :nautjerk:

onebadgt
08-22-2007, 01:32 PM
^^ holy shit im rofl. has this guy excepted any callouts.

The Creeper
08-22-2007, 01:57 PM
And to all you haters that couldn't do what I do at 19 years old because of stupidity:2up:. And what do you mean by if You see me in the real world man up? I hope you are talking about racing cars. And no I wouldnt back down from racing any of you, even if it is a garuntee lose. All of you really need to get a life though. Im out. :taun:

blackboi50
08-22-2007, 02:01 PM
i used to drive a piece of shit 2 man:yes:

but my rich mom and dad just bought me a 2009 yaris........shit was madd expensive!!!!:).........1

wantboost
08-22-2007, 02:02 PM
And to all you haters that couldn't do what I do at 19 years old because of stupidity:2up:. And what do you mean by if You see me in the real world man up? I hope you are talking about racing cars. And no I wouldnt back down from racing any of you, even if it is a garuntee lose. All of you really need to get a life though. Im out. :taun:
:thinking: :thinking: :rolleyes: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

blackboi50
08-22-2007, 02:04 PM

i bet ya mom and dad own the shit u work at!!!!:lmfao:.........whatever doode!!!!!.........1

The Creeper
08-22-2007, 02:11 PM
i bet ya mom and dad own the shit u work at!!!!:lmfao:.........whatever doode!!!!!.........1

No they own a couple other businesses though. Face it. you guys suck at life. All you E-thugs just:blah::blah: and cant accept the fact that your life is depressing and worthless and you wish your life was like the fast and the furious.

blackboi50
08-22-2007, 02:16 PM
No they own a couple other businesses though. Face it. you guys suck at life. All you E-thugs just:blah::blah: and cant accept the fact that your life is depressing and worthless and you wish your life was like the fast and the furious.

whats fast and furious?????:thinking:...............
maybe thats what he wishes his car was????.....
i dunno!!!!:).............

Hey but he said e-thug.........wheres maniac????:lmfao:........1

ueyedgr8tness
08-22-2007, 05:24 PM
OK here the deal gto 6.0 We had some P.M's going on just me and u so my? is since u havent hit me back,When do u want to run,And i will be up your way if i have to fri night i want to run u and see what u go,I am not saying i will beat u:ninja: I just want to gice that goat some suprise sex:yes: After i give u a car or 2 car length so your goat can :bannana: For 1 sec:lmfao:

The Creeper
08-22-2007, 05:37 PM
Ill be out and about Friday night in the Marietta area.

ueyedgr8tness
08-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Ill be out and about Friday night in the Marietta area.

Well stop bs and P'M your # so we can set this up cause u no us boy's from iraq love to stick the goat in the throat considering my little srt4 is in need of some:idb:

blackboi50
08-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Well stop bs and P'M your # so we can set this up cause u no us boy's from iraq love to stick the goat in the throat considering my little srt4 is in need of some:idb:

hrmmm....i wanna see a race!!!!!:):):):)...1

MattyBlaCC
08-22-2007, 09:06 PM
i smell pussy

The Creeper
08-22-2007, 09:09 PM
i smell pussy

I smell your gf's pussy every night.:idb:

blackboi50
08-22-2007, 09:11 PM
*round 1*..........i know for damn sure u wouldnt say that to his face!!!!!!!......but on the real...now we have a problem!!!!!!......1

ueyedgr8tness
08-22-2007, 09:51 PM
*round 1*..........i know for damn sure u wouldnt say that to his face!!!!!!!......but on the real...now we have a problem!!!!!!......1

This is I.A nothing on here should be taken to heaRT ppl going to crack jk's so don't go to down a level and want to fight over this i think matt's a man and can take jk's considering he can dish them out:yes: Right matt? I really do think this should end in me pulling him from 30-130 by 4-6 car's now that's how u do it:D

Maniaç
08-22-2007, 09:52 PM
oh snaps! e-fight. lol.

The Creeper
08-22-2007, 10:12 PM
lol I havent taken anything said in here to heart. its E-war hahah. And no I would not be surprised if a lot of you pulled my car. Its all fun and games boys and girls:cheers:

MattyBlaCC
08-22-2007, 10:28 PM
my girls pussy?

yo str8 up thats fuccin sick. and real talk.....my girls pussy smells real good. you should know. she tucks you in everynight. tell your mom i said hi.
and im sorry i havent been able to come over for the past week, "your" girl wouldnt give me any space.
im free next week tho.

SUPERMAN THAT HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MattyBlaCC
08-22-2007, 10:37 PM
all i kno is that all the shit this guy dishes out, he better be able to take it back
and when it get serious he better kno when to shut the fuck up.
because in actual reality we all kno each other on here. everyone knows who is capable of what. except for this pussy. so he is really the e-thug.
on some real shit, you need to take that shit talk to some other forum. you pissed quite a few people off on IA. so when you get an ass whoopin dont be surprised.

ueyedgr8tness
08-22-2007, 10:42 PM
my girls pussy?

yo str8 up thats fuccin sick. and real talk.....my girls pussy smells real good. you should know. she tucks you in everynight. tell your mom i said hi.
and im sorry i havent been able to come over for the past week, "your" girl wouldnt give me any space.
im free next week tho.

Lol now that's a nice come back reps if i can:goodjob:

MattyBlaCC
08-22-2007, 10:50 PM
thanks

MattyBlaCC
08-22-2007, 10:53 PM
i hope i dont catch this guy in the streets. i got my camera ready.
ill give a good run in my heavy ass maxima.

waiting for a reply.

onebadgt
08-22-2007, 10:58 PM
if the srt doesent take care of him, i will with a slipping clutch lol

MattyBlaCC
08-22-2007, 11:08 PM
if the srt doesent take care of him, i will with a slipping clutch lol
get em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On_Her_Face
lol I havent taken anything said in here to heart. its E-war hahah. And no I would not be surprised if a lot of you pulled my car. Its all fun and games boys and girls:cheers:

till somebody gets hurt :idb:

The Creeper
"ass whoopin" as in your car beats mine? and my car is heavier then your maxima....And do any of you REALLY think I car who I piss off on some forum?

On_Her_Face
08-22-2007, 11:17 PM
i hope ur not talking to me i dont drive a peice of shit like that

jk 4DSC.. yall have my respect

The Creeper
08-22-2007, 11:20 PM
No, I like vettes...

The Creeper
08-22-2007, 11:27 PM
all i kno is that all the shit this guy dishes out, he better be able to take it back
and when it get serious he better kno when to shut the fuck up.
because in actual reality we all kno each other on here. everyone knows who is capable of what. except for this pussy. so he is really the e-thug.
on some real shit, you need to take that shit talk to some other forum. you pissed quite a few people off on IA. so when you get an ass whoopin dont be surprised.

Im beginning to think in this post you just took it a little far. One thing making fun of each others cars and shit, but now your some badass? threatening me?Name a place and time if you have a serious problem....Otherwise keep it car talk. YOU might be biting off a little more than you can chew...:ninja:

On_Her_Face
08-22-2007, 11:28 PM
aww snaps :ninja:'d

ueyedgr8tness
08-22-2007, 11:41 PM
Im beginning to think in this post you just took it a little far. One thing making fun of each others cars and shit, but now your some badass? threatening me?Name a place and time if you have a serious problem....Otherwise keep it car talk. YOU might be biting off a little more than you can chew...:ninja:

Hey little buddy do me and the rest of the kills forum's a favor and don't post again till u done setup races with every 1 and made your point this weekend:goodjob:

And i am still awaiting your # thrue P'M i am ready to do this:yes:

The Creeper
08-22-2007, 11:42 PM
I know I know. Slight problem being I might be trading my car in for a different car tomorrow. but shhh. its secret secret:ninja:

3.5altman
08-22-2007, 11:53 PM
my girls pussy?

im free next week tho.

ha ha now thats funny!

3.5altman
08-23-2007, 04:14 AM
AS A MATTER OF FACT. I GOT A FRIEND WITH AN ALTIMA THAT WILL MOST DEFINATELY PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE BRO. THATS MY WORD!!
BUT HE WILL ONLY RACE YOU FOR MONEY. SO IF YOU REALLY WANNA RACE AN ALTIMA THEN SHOOT ME A PM AND LETS TALK MONEY!!!!!!

YOU DOWN? OR ARE YOU GONNA BACK OUT?
I KNOW HE WILL SMOKE YOUR SHIT.
AND ITS ALL MOTOR, FASTEST AROUND.
HOLLA AT ME

I hold the title with swoll for fastest altima, if they what to challange it, name a place!

Nitro
08-23-2007, 06:15 AM
my girls pussy?

im free next week tho.

REPPED.

MattyBlaCC
08-23-2007, 07:43 AM
lol. i never said i was gonna whoop ur ass. im chillin. what you dont understand is that not everyone on here doesnt have the same perronality. one day ur gonna fuck wit da wrong person. your car is not the fastest and you are not the hardest mofo out there. its all shit talk for now right? lol. but if you have problem then i have no issue settin something up. and it wasnt threat. it just a str8 up warning. pm me if you feel the need 2 reply. this thread has gone to hell. see yall at tunerfest.

MattyBlaCC
08-23-2007, 07:49 AM
I hold the title with swoll for fastest altima, if they what to challange it, name a place!
lol. he bp saturday night bp. tunerfest also.

Nitro
08-23-2007, 08:20 AM
so about that evo.........

MattyBlaCC
08-23-2007, 08:48 AM
so about that evo.........
lol. yea how bout that evo? i got my ass handed to me 2 days ago by a black one. blk on blk. carbon fiber trunk and hood. big ass wing. white guy drivin? anyone on here?

blackboi50
08-23-2007, 02:17 PM
man fuck evos!!!!!:2up:........lets be contradictory like GTO boy over here:lmfao:.......its like an online soap opera in here!!!!!!:):):).....1

MattyBlaCC
08-23-2007, 02:25 PM
ok then. fuck evos! lol. and neons! and subarus! my car is the fastest shit rollin around this joint.

blackboi50
08-23-2007, 02:46 PM
ok then. fuck evos! lol. and neons! and subarus! my car is the fastest shit rollin around this joint.

hahahahahaha.......bitch!!!:2up:.......thats how i like it!!!!! FUCK THE FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!......1

Nitro
08-23-2007, 06:50 PM
ya'll 2 homos better cut that shit out!!! hahahahha

ueyedgr8tness
08-23-2007, 08:06 PM
this thread is done.... bunch of queers posting up gay shit, lol.

:ninja: Now why the fuck would u call yourself that?

ueyedgr8tness
08-23-2007, 08:07 PM
And if i don't get this stupid boost leak fixed tommorow i will not be running at TF:cry:

blackboi50
08-23-2007, 08:36 PM
And if i don't get this stupid boost leak fixed tommorow i will not be running at TF:cry:

:wgaf:........just come out u fag!!!!..........And :2up: to u maniac......or should i say Alex!!!!:):):).................1

ueyedgr8tness
08-23-2007, 09:34 PM
:wgaf:........just come out u fag!!!!..........And :2up: to u maniac......or should i say Alex!!!!:):):).................1

Look here hoe!! Read the post again I didn't say i wasn't coming i said i wouldn't run:yes:

MattyBlaCC
08-23-2007, 10:14 PM
go to sleep nitros

3.5altman
08-23-2007, 11:23 PM
what the hell is going on in here... oh yea and evo's are hot!!!

blackboi50
08-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Look here hoe!! Read the post again I didn't say i wasn't coming i said i wouldn't run:yes:

come out and run.....quit being a ho!!!!!:321:..........1

ueyedgr8tness
08-24-2007, 07:04 PM
come out and run.....quit being a ho!!!!!:321:..........1

Just spent another 6hr's on my damn car and now it is throwing codes so that just threw me out the race to even go now:cry: Back to the shop the car goe's

blackboi50
08-25-2007, 09:57 AM
Just spent another 6hr's on my damn car and now it is throwing codes so that just threw me out the race to even go now:cry: Back to the shop the car goe's

u sux donkey balls!!!!!.........1

ueyedgr8tness
08-26-2007, 10:48 AM
NOw my ? is were the fuck is this G.T.O kid at i really wanted to give him a good race this weekend but i guess like all the shit talking noobies when it come's time to get fucked they can't get up:no:

Nitro
08-26-2007, 11:02 AM
NOw my ? is were the fuck is this G.T.O kid at i really wanted to give him a good race this weekend but i guess like all the shit talking noobies when it come's time to get fucked they can't get up:no:

hahahahahahaaha

The Creeper
08-26-2007, 09:17 PM

I was busy this weekend, car shopping. What a flop all that was btw. and I was out and about friday night. My ? is to LS2 kid...is your c6 red and has mods? If so you have a nice car.

ueyedgr8tness
08-27-2007, 06:02 PM
I was busy this weekend, car shopping. What a flop all that was btw. and I was out and about friday night. My ? is to LS2 kid...is your c6 red and has mods? If so you have a nice car.

NAh nah nah dude u aint getting off that easy u even posted and said u would be out fri night u want call me are nothing if u scared say u are:yes: If u show up and beat me i will have alot more respect for u if u show up and i beat u i still will have respect that u atleast showed up.But u been talking shi* on here and u have not backed any of it up so were your cards lay cause i am all in.

Nitro
08-27-2007, 08:28 PM

Pussy.

MattyBlaCC
08-27-2007, 08:53 PM
pussy.

3.5altman
08-28-2007, 01:12 AM
^^^ahh bro, you said your car ran 13.6 at the track! You down for some highway pulls with me, we can do a three way. Me, you, and Mike. pm me for more details

SpooL'DGsR
08-28-2007, 01:24 AM
fuck the bullshit ! i am calling bs on that 13.6. it sure is funny how you couldnt run better than a 14.8 @ the track. then you asked me to try and see what i could run in your car and it was a 14.8 @ 97mph. later that day you come up to me and ask me " did you see my last run" and i said "no", then you had my a timeslip with a 13.6 and (red lighted) 14.0 and you then proceed to say that you ran the 13.6 by dropping your tire pressure some more. my ? is how the hell do you shave 1.2 seconds off your time by lowering you tire pressure ?????????? when you comr up with your excuses holla @ me. and dont forget i use to own a vq altima and know all the tricks.

3.5altman
08-28-2007, 01:40 AM
damn thats a good question

06SilverBullet
08-28-2007, 02:05 AM
I wish I could have been there to see this...evo's and suby's are usually allies...LOL...

Mark

Stormhammer
08-28-2007, 06:02 AM
.... -shakes head- I hope you realize there's a police station right there at the light you guys raced at

Nitro
08-28-2007, 06:46 AM
fuck the bullshit ! i am calling bs on that 13.6. it sure is funny how you couldnt run better than a 14.8 @ the track. then you asked me to try and see what i could run in your car and it was a 14.8 @ 97mph. later that day you come up to me and ask me " did you see my last run" and i said "no", then you had my a timeslip with a 13.6 and (red lighted) 14.0 and you then proceed to say that you ran the 13.6 by dropping your tire pressure some more. my ? is how the hell do you shave 1.2 seconds off your time by lowering you tire pressure ?????????? when you comr up with your excuses holla @ me. and dont forget i use to own a vq altima and know all the tricks.

well i didn't see the run either..........so i can't really comment but to say his shit is fast & there's only 1 way to prove it. :yes:

btw i was told that the number on his car matched the timeslip

MattyBlaCC
08-28-2007, 07:15 AM
lol. dam. the reason why i asked if yall saw the run is because i was shocked my dam self. dont forget yall both said that its too hot 100+ degrees. after it cooled down i got out there. i ran a 14.5@98mph bone stock at silver dollar. and now im hittin 14.8 after all the mods. doesnt make sense. you know the weather had alot to do with it. and swole after you drove my car you got out and said to jamal "dam his shit pulls all the way through 4th gear." and why would you wanna run on the higiway. it will prove nothing. nothing to clock your speed and nothing to see your time. jamal. you havent even ran your car since you got all those mods. so how do you know what times you get? g35's and 350z hit high 13's low 14's stock. i can beat them granny shifting. pm being sent. holla

ilovemyhonda.
08-28-2007, 07:16 AM
matt pm'd you

3.5altman
08-28-2007, 07:40 AM
lol. dam. the reason why i asked if yall saw the run is because i was shocked my dam self. dont forget yall both said that its too hot 100+ degrees. after it cooled down i got out there. i ran a 14.5@98mph bone stock at silver dollar. and now im hittin 14.8 after all the mods. doesnt make sense. you know the weather had alot to do with it. and swole after you drove my car you got out and said to jamal "dam his shit pulls all the way through 4th gear." and why would you wanna run on the higiway. it will prove nothing. nothing to clock your speed and nothing to see your time. jamal. you havent even ran your car since you got all those mods. so how do you know what times you get? g35's and 350z hit high 13's low 14's stock. i can beat them granny shifting. pm being sent. holla

im running 13's, and you running 13's so lets do some highway pulls, that will prove something!