PDA

View Full Version : FUCK IMPORTATLANTA DRAMA

Pages : [1] 2

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 02:47 PM
i cant fuckin believe how lame the topics on the site have gotten..there are more shit talkin e thugs that wont do shit,more fuckin brain dead newbs ,and more all out hate ...this shit is fuckin gay...what happened to everybody knew everybody and we were all friends...there is is more talk about killing people,racist shit and drama than i can deal with...this site used to be fun when it had 400 or less members.now there is so much useless shit ,underage crack whore std infested sluts and dumb fuck ricers that seem to almost die in a racing related accident every fuckin week....since no one seems to give a fuck about things said or done on the site...if i dont know you and you say some stupid shit i dont like im gonna ban you,and maybe get back the whole reason this site was started...thank you all for listening to my rant..

hydroshutter
08-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Nice screenplay, Woody Allen.

P.S. don't ban me :D

Double_0_Rusty
08-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Sounds good. I have to agree that there is a bunch of bullshit going on around here and it needs to be cleaned up. I mean it has gotten to the point of me not even wanting to log in anymore.

+2 for you:goodjob:

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Sounds good. I have to agree that there is a bunch of bullshit going on around here and it needs to be cleaned up. I mean it has gotten to the point of me not even wanting to log in anymore.

+2 for you:goodjob:

AGREED

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 02:54 PM
i cant fuckin believe how lame the topics on the site have gotten..there are more shit talkin e thugs that wont do shit,more fuckin brain dead newbs ,and more all out hate ...this shit is fuckin gay...what happened to everybody knew everybody and we were all friends...there is is more talk about killing people,racist shit and drama than i can deal with...this site used to be fun when it had 400 or less members.now there is so much useless shit ,underage crack whore std infested sluts and dumb fuck ricers that seem to almost die in a racing related accident every fuckin week....since no one seems to give a fuck about things said or done on the site...if i dont know you and you say some stupid shit i dont like im gonna ban you,and maybe get back the whole reason this site was started...thank you all for listening to my rant..

Justin. I agree. I've felt the same way for a looong time. Unfortunately, like Julio pointed to me once, the site got huge...and fast. But, unknowingly to us, it got huge with mostly all the wrong people. I miss the days when IA meets were real IA meets. All the meets now that people have aren't true IA meets. At real meets, every member was there. We had them at shops, parking lots and other places and no one was worried about who was fighting who. Now (most) everyone is supposed to be bad ass street thugs who will "drop you" in a heartbeat if you comment on their car the way they don't want you to. Long live the old days of IA. Later, QD.

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Justin. I agree. I've felt the same way for a looong time. Unfortunately, like Julio pointed to me once, the site got huge...and fast. But, unknowingly to us, it got huge with mostly all the wrong people. I miss the days when IA meets were real IA meets. All the meets now that people have aren't true IA meets. At real meets, every member was there. We had them at shops, parking lots and other places and no one was worried about who was fighting who. Now (most) everyone is supposed to be bad ass street thugs who will "drop you" in a heartbeat if you comment on their car the way they don't want you to. Long live the old days of IA. Later, QD.

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND ...I THINK WE SHOULD BAN EVERYONE THAT REGISTERED AFTER 04 WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW

Double_0_Rusty
08-05-2007, 02:57 PM

I argee. Here in Athen's we have our own IA meets, and all the people that attend are IA members. We don't having fighting or violence nor do we have stupid ricers there. It's just abunch of nice people, having a good time. I wish it were more of IA people there. It'd be nice to see all of IA out at one of our meets.

Double_0_Rusty
08-05-2007, 02:58 PM
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND ...I THINK WE SHOULD BAN EVERYONE THAT REGISTERED AFTER 04 WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW
Lol do you think that just maybe I could be an exemption? lol

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Sounds good to me. I wouldn't care if the site numbers dropped back down to around 3-400 members. I don't blame the shops for not having the GTGs anymore. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Lol do you think that just maybe I could be an exemption? lol

I'm going to say no just based on your title in your avatar. It too closely reads masterbater. Later, QD

Double_0_Rusty
08-05-2007, 03:02 PM
I'm going to say no just based on your title in your avatar. It too closely reads masterbater. Later, QD

I gotcha Q. So what if I changed it? Then could I be an exemption? lol Damn I really sound like a punk.:doh:

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Damn I really sound like a punk.:doh:

Now you can stay. You just said the magic words. Later, QD.

mocha latte cupcake
08-05-2007, 03:07 PM
sigh n00bs ftl! justin speaks truth! ban all 04 + :D with minor exceptions

Humphrizzle
double o rusty beggin to qd.

(he's not a mod)

b@d @pple
HAHAHAHA

mocha latte cupcake
but he has connections, since QD is a super OG. we the super OG's 02 and back have pull around here

Double_0_Rusty
08-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Nahh I wasn't begging. Also I know he isn't a mod. Sense of humor? lol

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 03:09 PM
double o rusty beggin to qd.

(he's not a mod)

What makes you think that? And if I weren't you don't think I have the pull around here? Do you know many people have been banned just off a quick IM or PM? Threads deleted? No questions asked? I'm serious, too. Lolol. I'm just as good as a mod. I was a SuperMod for a long time. Later, QD.

b@d @pple
HAHAHAHAHA HE ACTUALLY FUCKIN CHANGED IT

Humphrizzle
i know qd is the shit.

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 03:10 PM
HAHAHAHAHA HE ACTUALLY FUCKIN CHANGED IT

LOLOL!!!! Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 03:10 PM
this thread needed to be made a long time ago. +6

Humphrizzle
08-05-2007, 03:11 PM
i remember when i almost got banned for messing with you..

Sorry for that again.

Double_0_Rusty
08-05-2007, 03:12 PM
I did change it...lol It needed to be changed anyhow...lol

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 03:13 PM
ok so the thread has been made..now we just need to start banning fuckers

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 03:13 PM
i remember when i almost got banned for messing with you..

Sorry for that again.

Lolol. Here's where all the suckers come begging for forgiveness for past sins towards the people that can end their IA careers. Lolol.

J/k.

Maniac. How you gonna +rep the motherfucker that's fixing to have you on the ban block? Later, QD.

Humphrizzle
08-05-2007, 03:15 PM
it happens.

Double_0_Rusty

~see's banstick coming out of the case~

b@d @pple
i guess it is

Crazy Asian
BAN all the newbs. We should have a test to enter IA. Let's see how many fail.

Maniaç
ok so the thread has been made..now we just need to start banning fuckerswhat kind of members are you looking for? people that start random bullshit, or worthless members that don't do shit but run that mouth. some members now register only for the whores lounge or RLD. when i first found out about IA, my only section was the Speedmonkey/Kills section..

having members here that don't go to meets, or race or give any imformation, when one needs it don't belong here.. about time a moderator with balls step'd up..

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Lolol. Here's where all the suckers come begging for forgiveness for past sins towards the people that can end their IA careers. Lolol.

J/k.

Maniac. How you gonna +rep the motherfucker that's fixing to have you on the ban block? Later, QD.Ive already been banned twice, why the hell do you think im on probation queer. lol

Dracc
08-05-2007, 03:18 PM
so yall gonna ban me.. the token black guy in a cavalier huh... damnit

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 03:18 PM
honestly man..i have been on this site for a long fuckin time and i have watched it turn to shit and i might lose mod rights some where along the way but im gonna do something,to bring it back to the way it was

Humphrizzle
08-05-2007, 03:19 PM
i started because i wanted to find a car.. and i wanted to sell stuff and buy stuff.

and forums are a good way to waste time.

Dracc
08-05-2007, 03:21 PM
i started because i wanted to find a car.. and i wanted to sell stuff and buy stuff.

and forums are a good way to waste time.

those are all the wrong reason to join IA:no:.. you should consider craigslist or ebay

Kevykev
08-05-2007, 03:21 PM
you'll never catch me arguing seriously over the WWW.

Humphrizzle
08-05-2007, 03:22 PM
craiglist and ebay dont have a forum.

Double_0_Rusty
what kind of members are you looking for? people that start random bullshit, or worthless members that don't do shit but run that mouth. some members now register only for the whores lounge or RLD. when i first found out about IA, my only section was the Speedmonkey/Kills section..

having members here that don't go to meets, or race or give any imformation, when one needs it don't belong here.. about time a moderator with balls step'd up..

Im afraid I am going to agree with Alex. When I first joined it was all about the information and when meets were going down. I will admit I have spent a tremendous amount of time in the WL just to kill time and shoot the shit, so to speak. Now for me, I just mainly get on here to set up the Dragway Meets for Athens Area, check on the dates for regualr Athens meets, The V meets, and go into the whoreslounge to kill time at work or when I can't sleep.

b@d @pple
i started because the import scene was so small ,we all just came together and became friends..back in 01 when..me kat and jimmy had our three wide body riced out turds in the body shop ,that shit was it,fun as fuck with my friends...x rated and PI and eci were it..

ksinao
08-05-2007, 03:23 PM
i agree with whats been said, for the most part. i think drama in a car website is pointless. but banning people shouldnt be based on the time they have been members, imo. i mean, if you do or say stupid shit, then you should be gone, no question. but there are alot of newbs who are interested in cars and thats what they want to talk about. and the amount of time they have been here isnt going to change that.

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 03:24 PM
banning people shouldnt be based on the time they have been members, imo. i mean, if you do or say stupid shit, then you should be gone, no question. but there are alot of newbs who are interested in cars and thats what they want to talk about. and the amount of time they have been here isnt going to change that.

the only reason that was brought up was because prior to 04 things were fine now they suck

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 03:25 PM
I totally agree.

Humphrizzle
08-05-2007, 03:25 PM
the actual reason i joined was because my friend was videotaping me running his 97 cx hatch

i was embarrassed and wanted to see it and he said he posted it up on Importatlanta

"B"
08-05-2007, 03:26 PM

Yeah, ban them fucking noobs.

Dracc
08-05-2007, 03:26 PM
craiglist and ebay dont have a forum.

craigslist does have a forum.. acouple of them for different things.. and message boards.. lol.. its cool though man.. i feel you.. i joined IA in january when i moved here to GA... i was told about it from Julio when meet him the day I moved here at the QT... i just wanted to meet some cool people to hang out with since i moved to a new state and didnt know anyone here.. and so far so good with the exceptions of a few dummies.. other then that i consider IA a cool place.. has the neeb rate increased rapidly yes it has and i'm noticing people joining for the reasons just to E thug and sell things..

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 03:28 PM
no thread jackin motherfuckers..you wanna jerk each other off with 40 grit then start your own thread

"B"
08-05-2007, 03:28 PM

J/k.

Maniac. How you gonna +rep the motherfucker that's fixing to have you on the ban block? Later, QD.

Pfft.

You won't EVER see "B" begging anyone for shit. Fuck that. You guys ban all the noobs than I guess I am gone. I am not going to go out like a bitch and stoop down to the same level as the guys who beg for rep.

:2up:

Dracc
08-05-2007, 03:32 PM
no thread jackin motherfuckers..you wanna jerk each other off with 40 grit then start your own thread

non of that... ... dont ban ya boy... IA number 1 :goodjob:

quickdodge®
Pfft.

You won't EVER see "B" begging anyone for shit. Fuck that. You guys ban all the noobs than I guess I am gone. I am not going to go out like a bitch and stoop down to the same level as the guys who beg for rep.

:2up:

Seems you missed the part where I had "lolol" at the end. No. You didn't miss it. You even bolded it. That was to show I was kidding. Later, QD.

Humphrizzle
i dont beg for rep.. i just dont have anything to do and if i get banned, i'll be even more bored.

"B"
08-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Seems you missed the part where I had "lolol" at the end. No. You didn't miss it. You even bolded it. That was to show I was kidding. Later, QD.

No, you weren't kidding. Because that is exactly what mother fuckers will start doing. OOR already changed his title, Maniac is haning from nuts and he is a major drama starter. People are going to start swinging from mod's nuts now.

I am honestly surprised that I wasn't banned as this thread was made.

SpoonMan
08-05-2007, 03:37 PM
FUCKING BAN ME, I COUNT MYSELF OUT.....AND FUCK YOU QD, IF ANYONE NEEDS TO BE BANNED IT IS YOU, YOU ARE PROLLY THE ONLY MEMBER THAT ACTUALLY HAS GONE INTO EVERY SINGLE THREAD TO COMMENT BADLY ABOUT IT, DO A SEARCH ON YOURSELF MAN, EVERY COMMENT FROM YOU SUCKS AND THEY ARE NEVEREEENDING!!!!PUT YOU DICK BACK IN YOUR PANTS MY FRIEND!!!

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 03:38 PM
No, you weren't kidding.

You'd know if I wasn't kidding. If I said I was kidding, I mean I was kidding. I don't know if you're trying to prove something here, but there's no reason to start something just to start something. Later, QD.

"B"
FUCKING BAN ME, I COUNT MYSELF OUT.....AND FUCK YOU QD, IF ANYONE NEEDS TO BE BANNED IT IS YOU, YOU ARE PROLLY THE ONLY MEMBER THAT ACTUALLY HAS GONE INTO EVERY SINGLE THREAD TO COMMENT BADLY ABOUT IT, DO A SEARCH ON YOURSELF MAN, EVERY COMMENT FROM YOU SUCKS AND THEY ARE NEVEREEENDING!!!!PUT YOU DICK BACK IN YOUR PANTS MY FRIEND!!!

Don't talk shit about leaving bitch, just fucking leave. No one gives a fuck.

quickdodge®

Lolol @ bitches. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Don't talk shit about leaving bitch, just fucking leave. No one gives a fuck.

That's the fucking goddamn truth. Later, QD.

b@d @pple

hey asshat if you have beef with qd then take it up with him.you are a prime reason this thread got made

"B"
You'd know if I wasn't kidding. If I said I was kidding, I mean I was kidding. I don't know if you're trying to prove something here, but there's no reason to start something just to start something. Later, QD.

I am not trying to start anything. Look at the thread. People are already begging to stay. Fuck that bullshit.

On_Her_Face
08-05-2007, 03:40 PM
i wasn't on ia back in 04, but it has gotten lame, and like maniac (alex) i came on here for sm and kills.. back when i was slow, ohh wait i still am

but i can see ia being a better forum if some members get banned, if this holocaust ban does go down hopefully the website wont be too small

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 03:41 PM

no problem...done

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 03:41 PM
^^^ That's how it gets done. Later, QD.

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 03:42 PM
I am not trying to start anything. Look at the thread. People are already begging to stay. Fuck that bullshit.

goddamn..we got the point your not begging and if you noticed your not banned..shut it

Double_0_Rusty
08-05-2007, 03:42 PM
No, you weren't kidding. Because that is exactly what mother fuckers will start doing. OOR already changed his title, Maniac is haning from nuts and he is a major drama starter. People are going to start swinging from mod's nuts now.

I am honestly surprised that I wasn't banned as this thread was made.

that I did, but not because of them. It needed to be changed anyway. Im not
swinging from anyones nuts. sorry for the minor jack

"B"
08-05-2007, 03:44 PM
i wasn't on ia back in 04, but it has gotten lame, and like maniac (alex) i came on here for sm and kills.. back when i was slow, ohh wait i still am

but i can see ia being a better forum if some members get banned, if this holocaust ban does go down hopefully the website wont be too small

It isn't going to go down. There is no way to positively identify the people who bring absolutely nothing to IA.

ultm8mind
I have been on the site for a while and yes, I too am sick of everyone trying to get all tough and shit. I was on here when they "reset" the site and I had to come and make another name. So, yeah, I guess I have been on here for a while. I am married with kids and do not spend the time posting like alot of you, until recently, I was pretty quiet. I have been in Afghanistan and this site kinda keeps me in touch with Ga, cars and what I love, the U.S.A. !! I wouldn't mind the banning of these e-thugs, but banning people just because they say something you, as a mod, do not agree with is bs in my opinion. But boot them "internet tough guys." I'm down with that. AIRBORNE, enjoy your night everyone......

"B"
goddamn..we got the point your not begging and if you noticed your not banned..shut it

Slow your role playboy.

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 03:45 PM
This was the address of the greatest meets ever for IA:

1705 MALL OF GEORGIA BO
BUFORD, GA 30519

This was the place:

http://www.play-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/Toys-r-Us-australia-pre-order-nintendo-wii.gif

I know Justin remembers this. 100's of people were there with no attitudes. Even Buford police rode through and stopped, talked and posed for pics. No bullshit. No burn outs. No throw outs. Lasted for months. Later, QD.

mocha latte cupcake
08-05-2007, 03:45 PM
waa waaa waa someone please ban people who bitch on here.... this is just getting old

bwhahahah! i remember those meets. i only made it to like one but it was hella good stuff

"B"
08-05-2007, 03:47 PM
I know Justin remembers this. 100's of people were there with no attitudes. Even Buford police rode through and stopped, talked and posed for pics. No bullshit. No burn outs. No throw outs. Lasted for months. Later, QD.

Man, we use to have shit like that in Colorado. We also had that in Germany while I was there. There is a member of the group from Germany on these boards as well. Those were the days.

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 03:48 PM
I honestly dont think alot of the drama taht goes on in the whoreslounge is serious. Most of the time i think people are just playing around. I know thats the case for some threads, but some may be serious, I dont know. I dont think its worth banning people though, unless they go in everythread saying "fuck you faggot" and all that bullshit like MANIAC. But I do agree that there is alot of bitching and moaning going on in the WL lately

Humphrizzle
08-05-2007, 03:48 PM
i dont know why people bitch about the varsity meets.

i think it's kickass to just walk around and look at cars and meet people that might actually know what the hell they're talking about.

most people i know... dont.

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 03:49 PM
This was the address of the greatest meets ever for IA:

1705 MALL OF GEORGIA BO
BUFORD, GA 30519

This was the place:

http://www.play-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/Toys-r-Us-australia-pre-order-nintendo-wii.gif

I know Justin remembers this. 100's of people were there with no attitudes. Even Buford police rode through and stopped, talked and posed for pics. No bullshit. No burn outs. No throw outs. Lasted for months. Later,

QD.

those were the days..no drama just cars and friends

"B"
08-05-2007, 03:50 PM
I honestly dont think alot of the drama taht goes on in the whoreslounge is serious. Most of the time i think people are just playing around. I know thats the case for some threads, but some may be serious, I dont know. I dont think its worth banning people though, unless they go in everythread saying "fuck you faggot" and all that bullshit like MANIAC. But I do agree that there is alot of bitching and moaning going on in the WL lately

+1

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 03:50 PM

i think it's kickass to just walk around and look at cars and meet people that might actually know what the hell they're talking about.

Too much bullshit at those meets. That's why I've only been to one. All the burn out crap and the people walking around wanting to "find" someone else. Later, QD.

"B"
08-05-2007, 03:51 PM

I've only been to one or two of them. It kind of sucks that I got rid of my mustang. I sure do miss it.

quickdodge®
unless they go in everythread saying "fuck you faggot" and all that bullshit like MANIAC.

Lolol. Later, QD.

b@d @pple
I have been on the site for a while and yes, I too am sick of everyone trying to get all tough and shit. I was on here when they "reset" the site and I had to come and make another name. So, yeah, I guess I have been on here for a while. I am married with kids and do not spend the time posting like alot of you, until recently, I was pretty quiet. I have been in Afghanistan and this site kinda keeps me in touch with Ga, cars and what I love, the U.S.A. !! I wouldn't mind the banning of these e-thugs, but banning people just because they say something you, as a mod, do not agree with is bs in my opinion. But boot them "internet tough guys." I'm down with that. AIRBORNE, enjoy your night everyone......

you missed were i was going with that..i said if people dont give a shit were the site is going or they dont give a shit about what is said,then i would start banning people i dont like

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Too much bullshit at those meets. That's why I've only been to one. All the burn out crap and the people walking around wanting to "find" someone else. Later, QD.

I like the meets sometimes. I like chilling with the people who i know on here and whatnot. But there always seems to be a whitetrash (no offense to anyone on here) crowd that goes out and does all the burnouts and shit

But I agree with you , I hate the burnouts

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 03:54 PM

i am not even talkin about drama..im talkin about deaththreats and racism... drama is one thing but some shit get said in the wl that should not be said

Humphrizzle
08-05-2007, 03:55 PM
burnouts are the biggest waste of time/ energy/ fuel/ tires in the world.. i dont care who can burnout the longest.. i've never burned out in any car but my 92 escort and that was because i got stuck going up a slippery wet driveway.

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 03:56 PM
i am not even talkin about drama..im talkin about deaththreats and racism... drama is one thing but some shit get said in the wl that should not be said

Yeah. Im not sure what race you are, but I do know that ALOT of the racism on IA is a big joke. This is a forum, I know alot of people in the whorelounge that talk shit and stuff arent like this in person. I made that theory true when I went up to Maniac at the V. he deff as much as a badass as he thinks he is on here in person. Hes cool now, but He still start alot of shit on the forum

I havent seen many death threats. Could people seriously be serious about making death threats in a WL section of a forum? LOL

"B"
I had a blast at the Varsity meets that I went to. No drama on the side that I hung out on. I was over with 198plus and all them guys.

Double_0_Rusty
I like the meets sometimes. I like chilling with the people who i know on here and whatnot. But there always seems to be a whitetrash (no offense to anyone on here) crowd that goes out and does all the burnouts and shit

But I agree with you , I hate the burnouts

I agree with you 100%.

"B"
08-05-2007, 03:58 PM
oh, you must mean shit like this thread:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111065

And the title under his name.

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 03:59 PM
oh, you must mean shit like this thread:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111065

And the title under his name.

You cant take Bryant seriously. LOL.

Humphrizzle
08-05-2007, 04:00 PM
look at all the shit he sells here.

i dont care if he calls me a jew, he's cool with me.

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 04:00 PM
not what i was talkin about

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 04:01 PM
look at all the shit he sells here.

i dont care if he calls me a jew, he's cool with me.

Hes a baller

"B"
08-05-2007, 04:01 PM
You cant take Bryant seriously. LOL.

But is that not the shit he is talking about? "Fuck black people" and "Mod Killer"?

All I am saying is, don't talk about banning people, DO IT.

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 04:02 PM
i will be racist fucker with the best of them but i know when to stop..i have gotten several messages over the last couple of months from members that actuallt get offended..i know its hard to grasp but some people do have feelings..im am not one of them but i can relate

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 04:03 PM
If he is saying that Bryants title is a "death threat" thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. LOL. I think the WL is going good. Always a good thread going. Its the WL. Its made for useless bullshit. They censored the "N" word so there shouldnt be anything wrong in here. If people talk shit and get owned, let them talk shit and get owned. I think its fun to sit here and look at how dumb the shittalkers look. maniac, etc

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Yeah. Im not sure what race you are, but I do know that ALOT of the racism on IA is a big joke. This is a forum, I know alot of people in the whorelounge that talk shit and stuff arent like this in person. I made that theory true when I went up to Maniac at the V. he deff as much as a badass as he thinks he is on here in person. Hes cool now, but He still start alot of shit on the forum

I havent seen many death threats. Could people seriously be serious about making death threats in a WL section of a forum? LOL

im not sure what you said about maniac ...are you trying to say he is definately the hardass he portrays

On_Her_Face
08-05-2007, 04:04 PM
lol at cops taking pics n shit at a car meet.

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 04:04 PM
i will be racist fucker with the best of them but i know when to stop..i have gotten several messages over the last couple of months from members that actuallt get offended..i know its hard to grasp but some people do have feelings..im am not one of them but i can relate

I think if guys come on here with the vag's a little tender then this isnt the place for them. People on here talk shit and make fun of each other. If your feelings get hurt easily then obviously the WL isnt for that person.

Dont you agree?

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 04:05 PM
im not sure what you said about maniac ...are you trying to say he is definately the hardass he portrays

No he deff isnt. He isnt as "badass" as he comes out to be in person. TRUST ME:goodjob:

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 04:05 PM
If he is saying that Bryants title is a "death threat" thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. LOL. I think the WL is going good. Always a good thread going. Its the WL. Its made for useless bullshit. They censored the "N" word so there shouldnt be anything wrong in here. If people talk shit and get owned, let them talk shit and get owned. I think its fun to sit here and look at how dumb the shittalkers look. maniac, etc

your a fuckin idiot..im not even talkin about bryant nor do i give a fuck what his title says..im talking about motherfuckers that message me saying that get offened by shit people say to them..joking or not

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 04:06 PM
your a fuckin idiot..im not even talkin about bryant nor do i give a fuck what his title says..im talking about motherfuckers that message me saying that get offened by shit people say to them..joking or not

Damn my bad. HAHA see you just called me a fucking idiot because we had a miscommunication, Im not gonna PM julio and tell him you called me a name for no reason.

People need to drop balls and dont take everything to heart

JITB
i agree with bad apple, even tho hes a homo...

b@d @pple
No he deff isnt. He isnt as "badass" as he comes out to be in person. TRUST ME:goodjob:

oh do doubt about that..i havent found anyone that will truly back there shit up..over 5 years i have called out aounch of people and to my surprise not one would man up to the shit they talk

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Damn my bad. HAHA see you just called me a fucking idiot because we had a miscommunication, Im not gonna PM julio and tell him you called me a name for no reason.

People need to drop balls and dont take everything to heart

no i cant stand people automatically assuming i meant something i didnt..my bad

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 04:08 PM
oh do doubt about that..i havent found anyone that will truly back there shit up..over 5 years i have called out aounch of people and to my surprise not one would man up to the shit they talk

People like him wont back shit up. They talk shit on the net, hoping the person that they are talking shit to doesnt say "Alright, Ill come up to you at the V and see if you run your mouth there" I told that to Maniac. and he sure wasnt the badass he was on IA, to me in person

Lucky DAWG
08-05-2007, 04:08 PM

i come in peace :cheers:

Double_0_Rusty
08-05-2007, 04:10 PM

I understand that. I am not the type to get offended by anything, but I do see how some people get offended easily. Does it make people feel ten feet tall after they put someone down for kind of car, color of skin, where they come from? I have had so many people talk shit to me, because I drive a truck, and don't have a car. I think it is pretty childish to try and degrade someone over the intraweb, because in real life they could be one of the best people you ever met. But I will say if they get on here acting like a dumbass, they deserve it.

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 04:11 PM
:cheers:
i come in peace :cheers:

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 04:12 PM
People like him wont back shit up. They talk shit on the net, hoping the person that they are talking shit to doesnt say "Alright, Ill come up to you at the V and see if you run your mouth there"

See that's where I draw my line. I have never once brought about fighting in all my bullshit. That's because I'm not going to fight about it. All my shit on here is for entertainment and entertainment only. Most of the shit I say, I mean, but I don't take it to heart. And I embellish it to make it humorous. Everyone(b@d @pple included) will tell you that I am nowhere near the same out in public. Later, QD.

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 04:14 PM
See that's where I draw my line. I have never once brought about fighting in all my bullshit. That's because I'm not going to fight about it. All my shit on here is for entertainment and entertainment only. Most of the shit I say, I mean, but I don't take it to heart. And I embellish it to make it humorous. Everyone(b@d @pple included) will tell you that I am nowhere near the same out in public. Later, QD.

this is true

"B"
08-05-2007, 04:14 PM
It is so depressing that this is the most entertaining thread on IA right now.

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Well Im just saying. With Maniac, I IMed him to see what beef he had against me and shit i felt like that was more mature then talking shit on the net. But he just kept it going on AIM also which made it obvious that he is immature as hell. I tried to handle it maturly, but it just pissed me off. he never really talked much shit to me, but when he goes in EVERYTHREAD, not even the threads in the WL, saying "shut the fuck up your car is ugly" and shit I just think its him trying to get attention and it just pisses me off

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 04:16 PM
didnt read the whole thread but i commend bad apple on wanting to clean this shit up. too many emo ass threads... so many attention whores and worthless bs. people trying to start shit just to start shit.. its like this forum gives people an excuse to digress back to grade school.. it is the internet, but it isn't an excuse to be a dick. people need to show some more respect. period.

Double_0_Rusty
08-05-2007, 04:18 PM
didnt read the whole thread but i commend bad apple on wanting to clean this shit up. too many emo ass threads... so many attention whores and worthless bs. people trying to start shit just to start shit.. its like this forum gives people an excuse to digress back to grade school.. it is the internet, but it isn't an excuse to be a dick. people need to show some more respect. period.

Very well put sir.

"B"
08-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Well Im just saying. With Maniac, I IMed him to see what beef he had against me and shit i felt like that was more mature then talking shit on the net. But he just kept it going on AIM also which made it obvious that he is immature as hell. I tried to handle it maturly, but it just pissed me off. he never really talked much shit to me, but when he goes in EVERYTHREAD, not even the threads in the WL, saying "shut the fuck up your car is ugly" and shit I just think its him trying to get attention and it just pisses me off

I talk with Maniac on IM every once in a while. He has always been cool with me on IM.

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 04:19 PM

r-e-s-p-e-c-t

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 04:19 PM
I talk with Maniac on IM every once in a while. He has always been cool with me on IM.

Yeah me and him are cool now. We arent friends or anything LOL but there i no beef

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 04:20 PM

Good post. Dumbass. Lolol. Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:23 PM
lol, looks like you can't stop giving me attention talyor. but yeah like you said, no beef. alot of people talk shit, and not everyone will back it up. ive only taken one person seriously on IA. and we had a date at the V once, but we didn't see each other. after that we exchanged pm's and ended up being cool..

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 04:24 PM
lol, looks like you can't stop giving me attention talyor. but yeah like you said, no beef. alot of people talk shit, and not everyone will back it up. ive only taken one person seriously on IA. and we had a date at the V once, but we didn't see each other. after that we exchanged pm's and ended up being cool..

word

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Good post. Dumbass. Lolol. Later, QD.

i know you love me.. its ok.. u can say it ;)

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 04:27 PM
Alex I aint giving you attention faggot, LOL. He said something about people coming on here only to start shit, and what do ya know!??! your name was the first thing to come to my head LOL

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Like b@d @pple said, and ive been told before.. this site is full of uptight people now.. no one is having fun with it anymore.. i don't have shit to do til night falls, so might as well start some online drama. lolol..

hydroshutter
08-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Alex, you down this evening?

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:32 PM
oh and this white powa, blacks stank shit has to stop, shits getting old. lolol

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:33 PM
Alex, you down this evening?im down dude, i just need a ride.. Will said he's down, i think, but he needs a ride. too.

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:34 PM
David, i see you looking... pick my ass up!!!

d993s
08-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Like b@d @pple said, and ive been told before.. this site is full of uptight people now.. no one is having fun with it anymore.. i don't have shit to do til night falls, so might as well start some online drama. lolol..

Yeah..........I met a couple of ethugs last night.
"Hi, I'm *****.........the guy who .........etc etc etc.....
The response: "UH.......UH.......NO, YOU'RE NOT THE GUY........IT WAS ANOTHER GUY"

Riiiiiiight. That's what I thought.

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:35 PM
The response: "UH.......UH.......NO, YOU'RE NOT THE GUY........IT WAS ANOTHER GUY"

Riiiiiiight. That's what I thought.lol! are you talking about Mark?

The Ren
08-05-2007, 04:36 PM
i got here in 05 but its amazing how much its changed just since then...

d993s
David, i see you looking... pick my ass up!!!

Gotta go to the airport to pick up my sis and bro-in-law at 7:30.........if you guys go later, say 9 or 10.........I'll go.

GGPIS3

lol.. u think people are uptight? maybe its your sense of humor thats out of line.

what you consider funny isn't always funny. you talk shit for absolutely no reason. you say offensive shit for no fucking reason. you disrespect people continuously.

i mean come on.. can't you come up with some material that is funny, yet not overwhelmingly idiotic or gay? its the same old shit over and over... :rolleyes:

SL33P3R
08-05-2007, 04:37 PM
lol.. u think people are uptight? maybe its your sense of humor thats out of line.

what you consider funny isn't always funny. you talk shit for absolutely no reason. you say offensive shit for no fucking reason. you disrespect people continuously.

i mean come on.. can't you come up with some material that is funny, yet not overwhelmingly idiotic or gay? its the same old shit over and over... :rolleyes:

THANKYOU SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Gotta go to the airport to pick up my sis and bro-in-law at 7:30.........if you guys go later, say 9 or 10.........I'll go.We're gonna thread jack this mofo. lol.

if i can get my moms car ill pick up Will and shit, im down for 9.. you down Jeff?

d993s
08-05-2007, 04:40 PM
lol! are you talking about Mark?

No, that extreme gangsta is supposedly having trouble with the cops, god, and the devil right now ..........it was the tough guy with the asian GF.

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 04:40 PM
THANKYOU SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!

its not a question of agreeing with you or anyone... im just sick of peoples' attempts at being funny when they are just begging for attention. and no, im not just talkin about alex, although he is pretty high on the list.

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:41 PM
lol.. u think people are uptight? maybe its your sense of humor thats out of line. No, i stand behide my shit, people take shit way to seriously.. people act like it bugs them and all, but why would they rep you and leave you comments like, some funny shit man or keep it up? 90% of the shit thats said on IA isn't funny

what you consider funny isn't always funny. you talk shit for absolutely no reason. you say offensive shit for no fucking reason. you disrespect people continuously. It is what it is..

i mean come on.. can't you come up with some material that is funny, yet not overwhelmingly idiotic or gay? its the same old shit over and over... :rolleyes: Haven't seen you post anything funny, or anything that wasn't gay..

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:42 PM
No, that extreme gangsta is supposedly having trouble with the cops, god, and the devil right now ..........it was the tough guy with the asian GF.:lmfao: oh hell naw dude!!!!

d993s
GGPIS3, You are within reach right now.........I can bitchlap you with my right hand.

hydroshutter
I'm going earlier, as I told all of you. This was another friend's idea.

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:43 PM
I'm going earlier, as I told all of you. This was another friend's idea.Carless ftl.... fuck dawg..

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 04:44 PM
No, i stand behide my shit, people take shit way to seriously.. people act like it bugs them and all, but why would they rep you and leave you comments like, some funny shit man or keep it up? 90% of the shit thats said on IA isn't funny

It is what it is..

Haven't seen you post anything funny, or anything that wasn't gay..

i should have expected another worthless post from you...

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:45 PM
i should have expected another worthless post from you...Dan, you can't be calling anyones post worthless.. all the drama with you and Will blew all my shit out the water..

d993s
08-05-2007, 04:45 PM
What's a fuck dawg?

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:46 PM
What's a fuck dawg?You know the deal, cuz.. thats how uz gangstaz talkz, get it nowz dawg?

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Dan, you can't be calling anyones post worthless.. all the drama with you and Will blew all my shit out the water..

drama.. yes.. but there was true beef.

and yes, i call it worthless when you try to find other reasons to justify your behavior. it still doesn't make it right, but i don't expect you to understand what im saying.

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:48 PM
drama.. yes.. but there was true beef.

and yes, i call it worthless when you try to find other reasons to justify your behavior. it still doesn't make it right, but i don't expect you to understand what im saying.i understand what you're saying.. childish beef.. thats the what whores lounge is for... i don't say stuff like gay or faggot on the kills, why cause thats not the section too.. i only post like this IN the WL..

d993s
08-05-2007, 04:49 PM
there was true beef.

Is that better than 100% USDA choice???

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 04:50 PM
shit was more like 100% angus beef!

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:50 PM
refreshing this mofo every 10 secs, lets hit 20 pages if we have too.

d993s
08-05-2007, 04:51 PM
shit was more like 100% angus beef!

But still not Kobe.........right?

Maniaç
shit was more like 100% angus beef!lolol, that shit made me laugh.. buger king, have it your way...

GGPIS3
^^^ stop deterring from the main topic you A.D.D motherbitches!

GSRteg®
08-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Sure was.
lol at cops taking pics n shit at a car meet.

d993s
08-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Speaking of off-topic...........how did you like that pic I showed you last time I was over at your house???

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 04:53 PM
david's a gayfer

hydroshutter
08-05-2007, 04:54 PM
I wanna suck everyone's cock on IA!!!!!

Hm? :lmfao:

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:54 PM
^^^ stop deterring from the main topic you A.D.D motherbitches!Dan, how about you get off my nuts?
banning, R card, hating on each other... thats what this thread is about..

d993s
08-05-2007, 04:55 PM
FUCK YEAH!!!! SOMEONE SAW IT AND QUOTED IT BEFORE HE DELETED IT:lmfao: !!!!!!!!!

hydroshutter
08-05-2007, 04:56 PM
FUCK YEAH!!!! SOMEONE SAW IT AND QUOTED IT BEFORE HE DELETED IT:lmfao: !!!!!!!!!
:goodjob:
You know dis, MAYYNNNNEEEEE

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 04:56 PM
lol @ dan seeing your cock..

d993s
08-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Now he's looking up pictures of little boys..........

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 04:59 PM
^^^ dont worry about what i was doing... but i would suggest looking at your new avatar and custom title on www.southsideimports.net ;)

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Seriously though, alot of members take this shit to seriously.

QD and I have small e-battles all the time, we both know we're just fucking around. people need to get all the sand out of their vagins and start talking shit... and laughing about it.. everyone always ends up being cool at the end... this is gonna be a very nice thread for all the future no0bs to read..

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 05:00 PM
heres a link for you..

http://www.southsideimports.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7097&page=6

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 05:01 PM
^^^ dont worry about what i was doing... but i would suggest looking at your new avatar and custom title on www.southsideimports.net (http://www.southsideimports.net/) ;)What kind of shit is that Dan? and you are calling me childish?

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Dan, how about you get off my nuts?
banning, R card, hating on each other... thats what this thread is about..

how about you realize i was talking to david... :blah:

What kind of shit is that Dan? and you are calling me childish?

again... wasn't talking to you.. relax.

wantboost
08-05-2007, 05:04 PM
how about you realize i was talking to david... :blah:
:lmfao: :lmfao:

BB6dohcvtec
08-05-2007, 05:04 PM
I joined this site back in 05, i heard about it through a pm from that other forum y'all know the one. this site will always be the best no matter how bad it gets because it def cannot be worst than the other. but i do agree with you on whats been happening to the site lately.

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Suprised im not banned over at SSI. lol

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Suprised im not banned over at SSI. lol

just act right and i won't have to... :idb:

b@d @pple
08-05-2007, 05:12 PM
im bout to go see"i now pronounce you chuck and larry" this motherfucker could be at 20 pages by the time i get back

BTLFED
08-05-2007, 05:13 PM
i started because the import scene was so small ,we all just came together and became friends..back in 01 when..me kat and jimmy had our three wide body riced out turds in the body shop ,that shit was it,fun as fuck with my friends...x rated and PI and eci were it..

My turd was in there too, sitting next to Shawn's Integra! :lmfao:

X-Rated Rules, PI Drools!

d993s
08-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Dan.............don't make me call Will and invite him over

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 05:15 PM
im bout to go see"i now pronounce you chuck and larry" this motherfucker could be at 20 pages by the time i get backNah, im done with this thread.. said everything i needed too.. clean this bitch up and you won't have to make anymore of these threads.. easy as that, peace.

GGPIS3
Dan.............don't make me call Will and invite him over

now thats just hitting below the belt...... :no:

BTLFED

If you haven't figured out yet that you are an exception to Justin's rule, I dunno what to tell you. No one's going to ban you, stupid. :slap:

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 05:16 PM
just act right and i won't have to... :idb:that place is cool, i won't fuck it up. :p

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 05:17 PM
If you haven't figured out yet that you are an exception to Justin's rule, I dunno what to tell you. No one's going to ban you, stupid. :slap:Exactly what i was thinking.

BTLFED
08-05-2007, 05:20 PM
But is that not the shit he is talking about? "Fuck black people" and "Mod Killer"?

All I am saying is, don't talk about banning people, DO IT.

Dude, Bryant has been around for a long time. That whole "Mod Killer" is an inside joke that most of us know about. He isn't going anywhere.

"B"
08-05-2007, 05:23 PM

^^^Add him to the list of people that have owned Maniac.

d993s
08-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Ok............all of you who signed up with SSI...........and you think IA was bad with BS drama and childish behavior????

Dan, 31 years old........just put some dumb gay shit in my avatar. I should beat his ass in his own house!

wantboost
08-05-2007, 05:25 PM
ROFL I JUST SAW IT LOL

"B"
08-05-2007, 05:26 PM
This thread went down hill.

Right about the time Maniac posted in it.

d993s
08-05-2007, 05:26 PM
that place is cool, i won't fuck it up. :p

It's not that cool...........I mean think about it........Dan is in charge.

It's like giving a hypodermic needle to a 9 month old baby.

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Ok............all of you who signed up with SSI...........and you think IA was bad with BS drama and childish behavior????

Dan, 31 years old........just put some dumb gay shit in my avatar. I should beat his ass in his own house!

Originally Posted by GGPIS3
I wanna suck everyone's cock on IA!!!!!

^^^ "revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy" 2pac

"B"
08-05-2007, 05:28 PM
If you haven't figured out yet that you are an exception to Justin's rule, I dunno what to tell you. No one's going to ban you, stupid. :slap:

I feel special.:yes:

I wonder why I am the exception?:ninja:

GGPIS3
This thread went down hill.

Right about the time Maniac posted in it.

lirl .... go figure... :screwy:

BTLFED

Riiiiiiight. That's what I thought.

Who is "TryMy4.0!"

Jeopardy FTW!

"B"
08-05-2007, 05:29 PM

lol

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Are you sure you want revenge?
Let's do it. Pansy ass chink!!!!!!!!!!!.

^^^ mods.. i'd like for this racist bitch to be banned. kthxbye!

"B"
08-05-2007, 05:31 PM
^^^ mods.. i'd like for this racist bitch to be banned. kthxbye!
$10 says he slaps you now.

d993s
08-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Who is "TryMy4.0!"

Jeopardy FTW!

Yes!

BTLFED
08-05-2007, 05:33 PM
heres a link for you..

http://www.southsideimports.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7097&page=6

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! :lmfao:

+14! :lmfao:

GGPIS3
$10 says he slaps you now.

you might want to go check out your rep @ ssi..... :ninja:

d993s
Dan, prepare for it........I'm about to punch you.....in a few seconds

Echonova
I say we ban everyone under 30.

"B"
08-05-2007, 05:34 PM
you might want to go check out your rep @ ssi..... :ninja:

It better be good or I am going to PM him to slap you for real.:lmfao:

d993s
08-05-2007, 05:35 PM
It better be good or I am going to PM him to slap you for real.:lmfao:

I can't do that. It's like slapping a girl. Very unfair to do that to defenseless little pansy

BTLFED
08-05-2007, 05:35 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! That shit is funnay as hell! :lmfao:

Good meeting you and Will and everyone else last night BTW. Too bad Alex couldn't get his emo hair spikey enough to bring his lame ass out. :gay:

"B"
08-05-2007, 05:36 PM
YOU BASTARD!!!

"B"
I can't do that. It's like slapping a girl. Very unfair to do that to defenseless little pansy
DO EET!!!

He took away my rep for a second time in less than a week.

BTLFED
I feel special.:yes:

I wonder why I am the exception?:ninja:

You know why, wanker. :slap:

d993s
08-05-2007, 05:37 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! That shit is funnay as hell! :lmfao:

Good meeting you and Will and everyone else last night BTW. Too bad Alex couldn't get his emo hair spikey enough to bring his lame ass out. :gay:

Yeah, nice meeting you.
So what should I do with this little asian man sitting next to me? Sould I just show him "that" picture again?

"B"
08-05-2007, 05:38 PM
You know why, wanker. :slap:
Explain it one more time!?!?!?:lmfao:

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Yeah, nice meeting you.
So what should I do with this little asian man sitting next to me? Sould I just show him "that" picture again?

can you say closet case? what man enjoys showing a pic of his cock to another man...... :gay:

d993s
DO EET!!!

He took away my rep for a second time in less than a week.

He's about to take away the contents of BOTH of my nuts via mouth

"B"
lol @ this bitch being stickied.

"B"
He's about to take away the contents of BOTH of my nuts via mouth
Tell him to shut his ball washer and replenish my rep on SSI.

d993s
08-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Dan.........is this what pissed you off???

http://www.southsideimports.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7036

"B"
08-05-2007, 05:41 PM
"B" = controversial on SSI.

Maniaç
took a shit, and smoked a cig and came back to this? wow. lolol.

"B"
Dan.........is this what pissed you off???

http://www.southsideimports.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7036

Dan loves the cock. He says so in the thread after a few pages.

BTLFED
Yeah, nice meeting you.

Backhand FTW! :lmfao:

BTLFED
08-05-2007, 05:42 PM
lol @ this bitch being stickied.

:ninja:

"B"
took a shit, and smoked a cig and came back to this? wow. lolol.

------->

d993s

OK, you're the 2nd person who's asking me to smack him..........anyone else?

"B"
:ninja:
Gangsta ninja?

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 05:43 PM
David, just got off the phone with Will, whats the deal for tonight mofo!

GGPIS3

lol... i gave your rep back because i felt like being nice... too bad im not in that mood anymore..... :tongue1:

"B"
OK, you're the 2nd person who's asking me to smack him..........anyone else?
DO EET FOOOOOOOOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then take a pic like the one in your avatar.

1 SICK GT
well since i have been here it is not only new member but it is also older memeber here too that make trouble and start shit

i have never had any problems with anyone on this site and i never started any bullshit

so do you really think it is fair to bann everyone that came after 04

if so i think that is stupid

ban the people that cause the trouble old and new

jus my .02 cents :tongue1:

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 05:44 PM
OK, you're the 2nd person who's asking me to smack him..........anyone else?it wouldn't be fair, its like comparing a kitty to a lion.. its just not fair. lol. David > Dan

"B"
lol... i gave your rep back because i felt like being nice... too bad im not in that mood anymore..... :tongue1:
1. You quoted the wrong guy.

2. I had a rep power of 410, not 83.

d993s
DO EET FOOOOOOOOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then take a pic like the one in your avatar.

I can't...........he's little........and Asian.........so it would be racist!

"B"
08-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Perfect.

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 05:46 PM
well since i have been here it is not only new member but it is also older memeber here too that make trouble and start shit

i have never had any problems with anyone on this site and i never started any bullshit

jus my .02 cents :tongue1:+6

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 05:46 PM
SSI = Super Sonic Idiots. Lolol. Later, QD.

BTLFED
08-05-2007, 05:47 PM

You didn't rep me back, damnit! :lmfao:

I don't think I should register on SSI. :ninja:

Echonova
Ban any Mods with ties to "the Cartel". Last thing we need is blood on IA's hands.

Maniaç
You didn't rep me back, damnit! :lmfao:

I don't think I should register on SSI. :ninja:All the cool people are over there. :rolleyes: lololol

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 05:48 PM

jus my .02 cents :tongue1:

Well that .02 was wasted. He didn't mean literally ban everyone from that time. Later, QD.

Echonova
08-05-2007, 05:49 PM
All the cool people are over there. :rolleyes: lolololThey are.... I just signed up.

BTLFED
All the cool people are over there. :rolleyes: lololol

And where the fuck were you last night, homofag? I finally met Will but I didn't see your bitch ass. Hair wouldn't spike right? Ran out of hair gel?

quickdodge®
All the cool people are over there. :rolleyes: lololol

How? I never registered. Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 05:50 PM
How? I never registered. Later, QD.No, see thats the point. once you do, im sure it'll go straight down the gaydar..

"B"
08-05-2007, 05:50 PM
They are.... I just signed up.
Did you put me as your reference, fucker?

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 05:51 PM
And where the fuck were you last night, homofag? I finally met Will but I didn't see your bitch ass. Hair wouldn't spike right? Ran out of hair gel?Was just way to tired man, this new job is killing me. lol

luckly i didn't though. heard scrappy was there, she told me she was gonna kick my ass when she sees me.. i was scared. :(

"B"
08-05-2007, 05:51 PM
No, see thats the point. once you do, im sure it'll go straight down the gaydar..How does someone go "straight down the gaydar"? that makes absolutely no sense. "Gaydar" is a play off of "radar" meaning that someone can tell when another person is gay, ie: everytime you are around, people with gaydar can spot you every time.

quickdodge®
08-05-2007, 05:52 PM
No, see thats the point. once you do, im sure it'll go straight down the gaydar..

I'm sure it can't go much lower with you subscribed. My registration would more than likely raise the IQ by about 110%. Later, QD.

BTLFED
08-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Was just way to tired man, this new job is killing me. lol

Sissy. I worked from 8-5 and still came out. :slap:

Echonova
08-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Did you put me as your reference, fucker?No, I put QD. Even though he's not on there, I still earned VIP privileges just by typing his name.

MachNU
LOL at this thread! But bad pear and QD speak the truth!

Maniaç
How does someone go "straight down the gaydar"? that makes absolutely no sense. "Gaydar" is a play off of "radar" meaning that someone can tell when another person is gay, ie: everytime you are around, people with gaydar can spot you every time.I was talking about the site. And you're not funny, so what bother?

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 05:54 PM
1. You quoted the wrong guy.

2. I had a rep power of 410, not 83.

oops

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 05:55 PM
I'm sure it can't go much lower with you subscribed. My registration would more than likely raise the IQ by about 110%. Later, QD.I strongly doubt that, if you do register. amke sure to put maniac down as your ummm, the fuck was it?

B help!!!

quickdodge®
No, I put QD. Even though he's not on there, I still earned VIP privileges just by typing his name.

THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK'S UP!!!!!!

Later, QD.

"B"
I was talking about the site. And you're not funny, so what bother?
My reps beg to differ.:tongue1:

"B"
I strongly doubt that, if you do register. amke sure to put maniac down as your ummm, the fuck was it?

B help!!!:slap:

Reference, you idiot.

Maniaç
Sissy. I worked from 8-5 and still came out. :slap:lol. There is always next weekend

"B"
08-05-2007, 05:56 PM
No, I put QD. Even though he's not on there, I still earned VIP privileges just by typing his name.
Cock sucker.

Maniaç
My reps beg to differ.:tongue1:Sure they do, have you looked at mine? I have more reps then some members that have been here since 05.

GGPIS3
How? I never registered. Later, QD.

we are still waiting for your all powerful presence your majesty! :goodjob: