PDA

View Full Version : Looking for nice apartment around gwinnett?

IntegraXTR
08-05-2007, 11:38 AM
anyone know of a nice apartment (gated) in gwinnett? any feedback would be nice. looking to get one before end of this month.

quickdodgeŽ
08-05-2007, 11:46 AM
http://www.gmba.org/images/GC-Jail.jpg

Gated? Check.
Apartment? Check.
Gwinnett? Check.
Availability? Immediate vacancies.

Looks like you've got the spot here. All the amenities. Later, QD.

tippatone
08-05-2007, 12:15 PM
you are a crazy dude but it is gated that is for sure

Gated? Check.
Apartment? Check.
Gwinnett? Check.

imbosile
08-05-2007, 12:16 PM
LOL

IntegraXTR
08-05-2007, 12:27 PM

Gated? Check.
Apartment? Check.
Gwinnett? Check.

:lmfao: ok, I need feedback on good apartments in gwinnett, such as wesley and such. I've read feedback about them online but I wanted a personal view of it.

quickdodgeŽ
08-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Oh ok. Lolol. Carry on. Later, QD.

Jkuao
08-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Avoid Colonial Grand at McDaniel Farm Rd. It's the place across from the Gwinnett Place Acura. Lived there till late last year. Gate never worked correctly and managment was very lazy. Parked my Prelude outside the gate one evening which was the only night I ever left it out of the garage and it was broken into causing $800 in damage for a 9yr old cd player. Happened in front of the leasing office security cameras but they told me they don't record anything...kind of negates the point of it.

The next month after I had gotten a new G35, the gate malfunctioned and hit my week old car, scratching. Management refused to do anything unless I re-signed my lease.

IntegraXTR
08-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Avoid Colonial Grand at McDaniel Farm Rd. It's the place across from the Gwinnett Place Acura. Lived there till late last year. Gate never worked correctly and managment was very lazy. Parked my Prelude outside the gate one evening which was the only night I ever left it out of the garage and it was broken into causing $800 in damage for a 9yr old cd player. Happened in front of the leasing office security cameras but they told me they don't record anything...kind of negates the point of it.

The next month after I had gotten a new G35, the gate malfunctioned and hit my week old car, scratching. Management refused to do anything unless I re-signed my lease.

well noted, will stay away from there. Thanks man

quickdodgeŽ
08-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Do Google searches of apartments in the area you want, also. A lot of sites have reviews and customer feedbacks. Don't just take the word of one person who had a bad experience with an apartment. How do you know the guy didn't create his own problems or is over-exaggerating? Just food for thought. You might have a great time at a complex that someone told you not to go to because they got mad and will try to keep anyone else from going over there. See what I'm saying? Later, QD.

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 03:56 PM
too bad i dont know you, i got a room for rent. oh well.

On_Her_Face
08-05-2007, 04:33 PM
dan ill move in

IntegraXTR
08-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Do Google searches of apartments in the area you want, also. A lot of sites have reviews and customer feedbacks. Don't just take the word of one person who had a bad experience with an apartment. How do you know the guy didn't create his own problems or is over-exaggerating? Just food for thought. You might have a great time at a complex that someone told you not to go to because they got mad and will try to keep anyone else from going over there. See what I'm saying? Later, QD.

Yeh I understand. I did that when I got my other apartment about 2 years ago, the reviews were 4 out of 5 stars, but when we actually moved in, it was horrible. Someone always manage to break the gate every other day, infestation problem, broken sink, and a ton of loud ass neighbors. Thats why I decided to get a personal review. thanks though

IntegraXTR
08-05-2007, 04:46 PM
too bad i dont know you, i got a room for rent. oh well.

its all good, I got a girl and a kid anyways, so it wouldnt work out.

itsjustdee
08-05-2007, 06:29 PM

Gated? Check.
Apartment? Check.
Gwinnett? Check.

LOL SHUT UP QD!!!!!!

itsjustdee
08-05-2007, 06:29 PM
:lmfao: ok, I need feedback on good apartments in gwinnett, such as wesley and such. I've read feedback about them online but I wanted a personal view of it.

don't move to wesley. i used to work for them and i wouldn't even move in there myself!

itsjustdee
08-05-2007, 06:31 PM

that's why i'm asking people's opinions here. apartment ratings is a bunch of bs!!!!!!

GGPIS3
08-05-2007, 08:47 PM
dan ill move in

sorry..no homosexuals allowed.

IntegraXTR
08-05-2007, 09:25 PM
thinking around suwanee or sugarloaf, any ideas?

ilovemyhonda.
08-06-2007, 08:47 AM
idlewylde of boggs rd

quickdodgeŽ
08-06-2007, 09:11 AM
that's why i'm asking people's opinions here. apartment ratings is a bunch of bs!!!!!!

This isn't your thread? Later, QD.

0p7!mu5
08-07-2007, 01:26 AM
wesley place aint too bad just gotta watch the leasin office sometimes, arbors are cool too but ya gotta pay almost all utilities, water vistas aint so bad eigther. im lookin my damn self gl homie!

IntegraXTR
08-08-2007, 07:27 PM
^^^ thanks man. I'm about to just move in with my homie (house), but I like the freedom of an apartment, rather have a roomate though to make things easier.

G35Gurl
08-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Preston Park off satellite is pretty nice too. We jus moved there and got a nice special! 2 br/1.5 bath for $770! Close to 85, Target, Sams, Gwinnett Mall. Gated Community. Nice gym! Overall pretty good!

G35Gurl
08-08-2007, 09:14 PM
I think they gotta one br for $650. good Luck

o_bomb
08-08-2007, 09:18 PM
try the preserve on lawrenceville swanee