PDA

View Full Version : accord_wifey...

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 06:05 PM
What is your purpose here? Later, QD.

accord_wifey
08-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Hmmmm...didnt know i had to have a purpose for you...

WhiteAccord
08-04-2007, 06:10 PM
Damn.. quickdodge.... you hiiting on all the ladies?

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 06:10 PM
Nice. Ask the trick a question and get some bullshit response back. Of course the Douglasville location should have been my first clue as to your lack of anything educational. That's cool if you wanna play that game. I can definitely play the game too. I'm QD. Ask around about me. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Damn.. quickdodge.... you hiiting on all the ladies?

Fuck you. I don't hit on people West of Atlanta. Too much garbage there. Lolol. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
08-04-2007, 06:12 PM
from what i hear is that qd can't be owned

accord_wifey
08-04-2007, 06:13 PM
So im from Douglasville and im not smart??? Okay...What did u expect me to say back????....its cool though...next time i'll be sure to put my qualifications on here just for you!!!!

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 06:15 PM
So im from Douglasville and im not smart???

Well you figured that out pretty reasonably. Google? But the WANTED POSTER with a picture of your brain on it sends me a much clearer signal. You opened the can, now see if you can worm your way out of this. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 06:17 PM

Pretty much not. Especially by some little girl from "D-Town" that has no comprehension of a simple question. She's got the stature of an inbred sheep with downs syndrome. Later, QD.

Nitro
08-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Mike i think this 1 is actually here to talk cars & shit :yes:

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 06:22 PM

That's cool and all(although by her posts I'd have to disagree). I just don't understand why the garden tool used to remove unwanted weeds and plants can't just answer the simple question. I guess my level of easy and hers are different(and I'm talking about education not sex). I guess to her, I might as well have asked her what the difference is in the manipulation on the electrons in a vacuum bag as compared to the positive reenforcement of the upright handle when you plug it into a DC outlet with a 120 watt breaker. In my world, the question I asked was comparative to "What's your name?." Oh well. That's what I'm here for...to weed out the stupid. Later, QD.

accord_wifey
08-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Well on that note...I am not trash obviously...im happily married...and btw my name is Lindsye....and yes I am a female and yes I am interested in cars....

Leadfoot_mf
08-04-2007, 06:30 PM
That's cool and all(although by her posts I'd have to disagree). I just don't understand why the garden tool used to remove unwanted weeds and plants can't just answer the simple question. I guess my level of easy and hers are different(and I'm talking about education not sex). I guess to her, I might as well have asked her what the difference is in the manipulation on the electrons in a vacuum bag as compared to the positive reenforcement of the upright handle when you plug it into a DC outlet with a 120 watt breaker. In my world, the question I asked was comparative to "What's your name?." Oh well. That's what I'm here for...to weed out the stupid. Later, QD.
i think you need a clone there is too much stupid for 1 qd to keep up with.

Maniaç
08-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Looks like QD wins again.

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Well on that note...I am not trash obviously...im happily married...and btw my name is Lindsye....and yes I am a female and yes I am interested in cars....
I wasn't really trying to get into your personal business and all. Just wondering why you were on IA. All your posts just seem to be a couple of word responses to various posts in the Whore's Lounge and INTRO sections. Haven't really seen you too much in the car sections. But ok. Carry on and I retract my previous posts.

Maniac, they were some good ones, weren't they. Lolol.

Tim. Is this your subtle(kind of cute) way of informing me that you would like to be said clone? Later, QD.

Leadfoot_mf
08-04-2007, 06:42 PM
shit no you do your thing i do mine.

Maniaç
08-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Indeed they were homie. lolol.

WhiteAccord
08-04-2007, 07:00 PM

I will one day...:idb:

I agree... i did talk to her and she is somewhat here for the information and knowledge of automobiles.

Fuck you. I don't hit on people West of Atlanta. Too much garbage there. Lolol. Later, QD.

LOL.... Fuck you too....:2up: ....

QD is I believe a somewhat nice guy... but then he be trashing on so many people...:tongue1:

santacruz77
08-04-2007, 08:23 PM
QD wins everytime. dont try

ep9716
08-04-2007, 08:41 PM
LOL At The Noobz!!!!

EM1toEVO
08-04-2007, 08:44 PM
This is better than watching tv! QD FTMFW!

Nitro
08-04-2007, 08:56 PM

you're gonna do fine here......way to stick it out gurl.

why did he get rid of the wrx?

accord_wifey
08-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Oh he still has the WRX...that is his car...I have the honda...yeah it needs to come a long way...but thats what i am here for...I want to learn how to tune my car, and shit like that....I think it will be a good learning experience...The next thing my husband and I are going to do is turbo it....I mean i try and keep updated and do it on my spare time when I am not taking care of my family....my husband says he has faith in me....So we'll see...I'll post some new pic of it soon///thx for the support!

accord_wifey
08-04-2007, 10:36 PM
And btw thx for the support guys...
Im still trying to navigate my way through the threads...
all still new to me...
hang in there with me....