PDA

View Full Version : Misc georgia state juvenile court

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 05:23 PM
hey guys my bro got busted for a "harassing phone call" and he has to go to juvenile court this week. ive never been, myself (surprisingly) and i was wondering what advice to give him.

he was really pissed one night so he called this chick that wouldent get off his back for stupid shit and he told her he was gonna slit her throat. and the girl told her mom and the mom told the cops and they traced his number and he has to appear before a juvenile judge and get his sentence. i dont want my little bro going to juvie or anything. what can i tell him?

the cop reduced the felony from a "terrostic threat" to "harassing phone call"

he's 16 and has no other offences.

i was also wondering if a lawyer was needed.

you think he could get off with a "im sorry letter"?

its a female judge, btw.

advice for reps!

accord_wifey
08-04-2007, 05:26 PM
I dont really think they will send him to juvie...but he'll get stuck with something....damn thats a tough one....females blow alot of stuff out of proportion...esp...young ones....

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 05:30 PM
well thats good.

how much do you think the fine will be?

a friend of mine got fined for grafetie and it was only 500.

addandrew
08-04-2007, 05:34 PM
Tell him to dress like hes going to church, don't talk back, talk only when spoken to. Just tell him to act like the most innocent kid that anyone has ever seen.

addandrew
08-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Oh and IMO, I think the most he will get is community service.

accord_wifey
08-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Yeha he is right community service...but if...if....he gets fined it will be more than for grafite....but yeah tell him to do Sunday best and no talk backs....i think he'll be ok...

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 05:53 PM
community service for a harassing phone call?

thats a tad bit crazy.

thank you guys for all the help. my and my bro thank from the bottom of our nitrous tanks. lol.

man, that sucks, getting fined AND community service. but its better than going to juvie i guess...

accord_wifey
08-04-2007, 05:55 PM
true true....i will keep u in my headers (prayers)

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 06:02 PM
oh thank you very much!! :goodjob:

ill tell him to be polite and shut up.

in the meantime, i need to come up with some extra cash.

mobile scooter for sale. anyone?

accord_wifey
08-04-2007, 06:02 PM
mobile scooter....hahaha...hey probably cheaper on gas

keevo54
08-04-2007, 06:14 PM
His word verse hers. With no recording of the conversation either person could be lying. Dress well, be respectful, and twist the truth in his favor

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 06:25 PM
lol, too late for that. this kids so clean he admitted to it first thing.

hell, i cant blame him. guys terrified of cops. i have respect for someone who can tell the truth to a cop if its down the road of turning himself in.

stupid, but brave.

redrumracer
08-04-2007, 06:38 PM
make sure he says yes ma'm and no ma'm. especially since it was a threating call to a woman and the judge is a woman.

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 06:57 PM
heres that scooter im selling.

NAME YOUR PRICE! NEED BAIL MONEY!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/revsk8erdude/100_4780.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/revsk8erdude/100_4781.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/revsk8erdude/100_4782.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/revsk8erdude/100_4783.jpg

ksinao
08-04-2007, 06:58 PM
he'll be fine. i doubt anything will happen except maybe community service. if that.

do what the others said. dress nice, dont talk back. always address the judge with respect (yes mam/yes your honor), dont speak unless spoken to. no, a lawyer is not needed.

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 07:08 PM
oh thats good. the lawyer thing was tearin us up.

ill help him write an aplogy letter to the mom and chick. maybe that will work.

this is really pointless. hell, i get harassing calls all the fucking time and i never tell the damn cops.

fuckin pussy ass redneck welfare mother fuckers is what they are!

oh shit! HIS RECORD!

is his future employer gonna see that if he applies for a job?!?!

fuck!

ksinao
08-04-2007, 09:00 PM
have him send the letter of apology before he goes to court, so he can tell the judge he sent one. showing he was sorry for his actions.

Gutling
08-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Chicks blow things out of proportion? Maybe your friend should not tell someone he is going to slit there throat on the phone, thats fucking stupid

SLow_POke
08-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Ther only thing i see bad is soemthing going on his record. I dont know much of he law out here . But back in cali i got terrorist attack against me when i got busted on a street fights. and doesnnt look good.

Him been a under age he might get by and be off his file by the time hes 18, or not accesable to just any one.

WORD of advise you can give your lil bro. DONT give girls death treats and expect everything to be cool. . . .let him do his juvi sentence or whatever it is.

I know its hard i have 2 brothers looped up in the pin now one is 19 the other is 25, and not in no juvi joke.

LIVE AND LEARN

If that was my lil sis. I would ahve done the same to call the COPS. Not been a bitch, but becuase i got too much to loose to taek it in my own hands.

take it from some one whos been thru the system.;) you dont want shit on your file.

OneSlow5pt0
08-04-2007, 09:21 PM
^dont give death threfts to anyone...

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 10:16 PM
i helped him type the letter tonight. tell me what you think.

"ashley its ***. im the one that called you the other night and i want to say i am VERY sorry. i was really upset the other night and i have bad ways of venting my anger and frustruation. in no way at all do i mean any harm to you or anyone. im sure you hate my guts right now but please listen. i also apologize to your mother as well. i realize that the things i said were very wrong. i will pray to my savior that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. i promise i will never talk to you or anyone ever like that agian. but you aloso must understand that if you had not called me as much as you had i would not have bothered you. it was like everyday 5 times a day you would call me, and i couldent find a nice way to say "stop it". i now realize that "stop it" would have been way better than what i said on the phone. all i ask from you is your forgivness. noone deserves to be spoken to that way, especally you. i promise that i will never make harassing phone calls to you or anyone else as long as i live. you really must understand how bad i was feeling the other night. i was severly depressed and angry. i just hope that you can forgive me. im on my knees begging you. have a nice day.

usable?

the cop said that noone could see his juvenile record. but does that give him a clean sheet when hes 18?

i bet if i can help him come up with a way for the bitch to drop the charges were ok.

what do you guys think??

another letter?

formal aplogy?

quickdodgeŽ
08-04-2007, 10:29 PM
lol, too late for that. this kids so clean he admitted to it first thing.

hell, i cant blame him. guys terrified of cops. i have respect for someone who can tell the truth to a cop if its down the road of turning himself in.

stupid, but brave.

Not stupid at all. Looks better on him for not trying to weasel out of it. Later, QD.

accord_wifey
08-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Believe it or not I agree with QD.

quickdodgeŽ
08-04-2007, 10:35 PM
i will pray to my savior that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Waaaaaaa hay hay hay over the top ,homie. Don't bring that shit into it. The Judge will see right through that. Sincere or not. You know how many people Judges hear bring God and Jesus into their defenses?

but you aloso must understand that if you had not called me as much as you had i would not have bothered you. it was like everyday 5 times a day you would call me, and i couldent find a nice way to say "stop it".

Better unleash the fury of an eraser on this line also. Throwing excuses into the mix will NOT deter the Judge. Don't ever turn the the story around so that you are placing the blame on the other person for your actions. Her calling all the time could have just been avoided with hitting the silence button on the phone or just not answering. You're just asking for the Judge to see you placing blame elsewhere.

i now realize that "stop it" would have been way better than what i said on the phone.

The Judge will ask him why he didn't just ignore the calls or have them blocked or change his number. [/QUOTE]

Honestly, I donn't think this letter will do your bro any good at all. And just because I talk shit on here, don't discredit what I have posted here. I do know what I'm talking about. Later, QD.

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 10:47 PM
thanks quickdodge. ill revise it for him. to be honest im just glad i dont have ot help him find a lawyer.

you guys have no idea how heartbreaking it is to see your little brother's eyes look up to you and say "please dont let me go to jail".

im under as much stress for this whole thing as he is.

ill have a heart to heart with him and tell him to take it like a man.

cause shit, the cop has already interviewd him, so theres no way out.

i dont think it will be all that bad. for now, the worst part is breaking it to our parents. thats gonna suck...

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 10:49 PM
what about the part of venting anger and frustruation?

wantboost
08-04-2007, 11:02 PM
the cop reduced the felony from a "terrostic threat" to "harassing phone call"

you think he could get off with a "im sorry letter"?

its a female judge, btw.

advice for reps!
a buddy went to juvy for 3 months because of "terroristic threats"

he broke up with his girlfriend and she text him saying she could not live without him and was going to kill herself. he texted back " let me know when and i will come help...."

one question, is there any recording of what he said?

revsk8erdude
08-04-2007, 11:06 PM
none at all. just going on what the girls mother said. it sucks that eh confessed so early though. thigs might have been a little different for him if he didnt..