PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE !!

1civic
08-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Just giving a Heads Up.... A few of us will Be out Tonight on Bikes !!.. It Seems alot of People here on IA think they can out run them, So nows your chance... Dig, Roll... WhatEver... Here is your Chance, Pm me for Contact info !!... If I don't know you or Know of you I will not Reply... :no: .. Later !!

Hunter02SS
08-04-2007, 02:04 PM
I would be there if my car was together. It should all be done by next weekend,hopefully,if everything work's out!

jtownaccord
08-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Just giving a Heads Up.... A few of us will Be out Tonight on Bikes !!.. It Seems alot of People here on IA think they can out run them, So nows your chance... Dig, Roll... WhatEver... Here is your Chance, Pm me for Contact info !!... If I don't know you or Know of you I will not Reply... :no: .. Later !!:goodjob: :goodjob:

1civic
08-04-2007, 02:37 PM
I would be there if my car was together. It should all be done by next weekend,hopefully,if everything work's out!

We will get together once its running.... :goodjob:

198plus
08-04-2007, 02:38 PM
What kind bike's :thinking: and Im sure that a few cars on here can take them :yes:
Just giving a Heads Up.... A few of us will Be out Tonight on Bikes !!.. It Seems alot of People here on IA think they can out run them, So nows your chance... Dig, Roll... WhatEver... Here is your Chance, Pm me for Contact info !!... If I don't know you or Know of you I will not Reply... :no: .. Later !!

1civic
08-04-2007, 02:43 PM
What kind bike's :thinking: and Im sure that a few cars on here can take them :yes:

600 and Bigger.... :D ... I'm sure there is too... :boobies: .. Later !!

NevrNufTorq
08-04-2007, 03:03 PM

i thought you were all buttoned up with the 6speed?!? :D what happened? :thinking: did i miss something or did it just happen? :cry:

slowhawk01
08-04-2007, 04:31 PM
PM sent

Hunter02SS
08-04-2007, 05:03 PM
i thought you were all buttoned up with the 6speed?!? :D what happened? :thinking: did i miss something or did it just happen? :cry:

I had the head's oringed and I am putting them back on this weekend and putting some cutout's on also with a different tune.I need to relieve the backpressure.6 speed work's great. Trying to stop the pushing water issue.

Stol3n
08-04-2007, 06:33 PM
i'll be out :goodjob:

The BUCKY
08-04-2007, 06:46 PM
:ninja:

The BUCKY
08-04-2007, 07:00 PM
some one come find me and say whats up. you should know my bike. and i am a big white guy

NevrNufTorq
08-04-2007, 09:22 PM
I had the head's oringed and I am putting them back on this weekend and putting some cutout's on also with a different tune.I need to relieve the backpressure.6 speed work's great. Trying to stop the pushing water issue.

cool :goodjob: glad it's just preventive maintenance :bump:

1civic
08-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Slowhawk01..... Them same Boys tried to pull that Shit last night, It seems they lost twice to the same car... :lmfao: ... Once because they say he Moved... ;) .. That car is not fast and if you would have got a clean run it would have been easy money for you... :yes: .. They wanted to much from us so we did runs with each other... But I thought you would be happy to know they lost a good bit of money.... :boobies: ... Later !!

Stol3n
08-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Slowhawk01..... Them same Boys tried to pull that Shit last night, It seems they lost twice to the same car... :lmfao: ... Once because they say he Moved... ;) .. That car is not fast and if you would have got a clean run it would have been easy money for you... :yes: .. They wanted to much from us so we did runs with each other... But I thought you would be happy to know they lost a good bit of money.... :boobies: ... Later !!

who, tried to pull what? so what went down?

1civic
08-05-2007, 04:23 PM
who, tried to pull what? so what went down?

I'll let him (slowhawk01) explain his race if he wants... ;) ..(Night Before)

We went to the Rock for some runs, But ended up watching a Bitch-fest... After a Hr of Burn down 1 run was in... Cheby lost to the Fox by a car or More...2nd run happened after they had another Bitch-Fest... :screwy: .. Nether was willing to run a Clean Race... Cheby Moved and the Fight was on... :lmfao: .. After another Hr they ran (3rd time) back and Once ago the Cheby lost.... I'm not sure the full amount the Guy lost but it was a Good bit... ;)