FAIL

hydroshutter
08-03-2007, 07:01 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131216

I think he means this one.

Echonova
08-03-2007, 08:39 PM
LIRL

Anyone right now that has beef with me will get something coming to them real soon, Your about to see what this Ethug is about

HAHAHAHHAA

fucking with lives now....and this is a threat.....take me to jail bitches.
Mod of the year!!!!!!

Revmaynard
08-03-2007, 08:47 PM
I just think it was hilarious how he claimed everyone needed to ''find god'' soon, even though he is the one saying he's got guns and is gonna leave someone dead. Someone should tell him god doesn't like killing.

d993s
08-03-2007, 09:08 PM
I wonder if I he's going to hold up his end of the bargain and meet everyone at BP he has a problem with?

Isn't Friday the night? (Tonight)

Echonova
08-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Dammit I forgot!!!! It is. Too bad my wife was in a car wreck, I gotta stay here......Unless... IT WAS ACTUALLY A HIT FROM THE SKREETZ OF NEW YORK!!!!

Revmaynard
08-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Lol.^

FatboyV8
08-04-2007, 04:10 AM
That was the fuckin funniest thread of all time. To comment to mention , but e-props to all.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :doh:

PhAtBoYMr2
08-04-2007, 07:54 AM
Jealous azz bitches

Let that steam out your coller hoes

PhAtBoYMr2
08-04-2007, 07:56 AM
My killas and playas
We gotta hear the speaker upon a certain subject tho
These niggas hatas so they talk shit bout us to our hoes
They talk shit tryna put salt in our peeing
These niggas being
Some hating bitches but not seein
We goin after you enemies
Anger is all in me
Graspin another clip
Infared and feel these
Cross outs
Or get tossed out
On that pizzacks
Slammed to the pavement
For a fizz (JEALOUS!)
Never really cool wit me
Hoes ya gotta put em up
Backstabbers and downers hold ya down but bitch im
bout some commers
Puttin them guns up
For ya lame
Take no charges for ya man
Toe to toe witcha hoe
No problem man we can swang bang Bitch!

Echonova
08-04-2007, 08:09 AM
So how was your trip to New York? Everything went well I hope.

PhAtBoYMr2
08-04-2007, 08:35 AM
So how was your trip to New York? Everything went well I hope.

NOTHING went well....

It's a fucking warzone out here...and i can't get out.

"B"
08-04-2007, 08:39 AM
Hmmm

Echonova
08-04-2007, 08:50 AM
It's a fucking warzone out here...and i can't get out.Follow the white rabbit......

Stormhammer
08-04-2007, 09:49 AM
whatta *****

redrumracer
08-04-2007, 11:42 AM
I just think it was hilarious how he claimed everyone needed to ''find god'' soon, even though he is the one saying he's got guns and is gonna leave someone dead. Someone should tell him god doesn't like killing.

i would have to disagree and say that god does like death and killing people. take a look at the plagues and such. also how "he" flooded all the earth, and how people die every day.

Revmaynard
08-04-2007, 07:27 PM
True, but talking about having your ''Cartel'' friends come to someone's house and murder them is not what god intended lol. There are different types of deaths, and those would just not be rightful.

Echonova
08-04-2007, 07:54 PM
i would have to disagree and say that god does like death and killing people. take a look at the plagues and such. also how "he" flooded all the earth, and how people die every day.God never said he couldn't kill, just you. It's kind of a "do as I say, not as I do" type thing. Just like your parents did.

d993s
08-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Damn, pure gangsta!

We all better run FAR away.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 01:34 PM
did you really have to put all those smilies david? and lol @ the voice mall you left me last night.

d993s
08-05-2007, 01:41 PM
They're laughing-my-fucking-ass-offies, not smilies

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 01:48 PM
They're laughing-my-fucking-ass-offies, not smiliesNot exactly, when you quote someone you have a pretty big selection of "smilies" to choose from. Go ahead, quote me, and you'll see that it says "smilies.
the lmfao is there too, don't know how or why you came up with the "not" smilies, crap?

hydroshutter
08-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Not exactly, when you quote someone you have a pretty big selection of "smilies" to choose from. Go ahead, quote me, and you'll see that it says "smilies.
the lmfao is there too, don't know how or why you came up with the "not" smilies, crap?

Alex, how was your slumber Friday night?

Maniaç
08-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Alex, how was your slumber Friday night?im not gonna lie, it wasn't complete without you. lolol.

hydroshutter
08-05-2007, 02:13 PM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/greddygreddy.gif (http://smiliesftw.com/)

Umm