PDA

View Full Version : WHY WAS MY THREAD DELETED........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lsxtreme
08-02-2007, 09:48 PM
i went outside to metup with a helper to check upon my problems.. and all this BS started.. wat the hell............

well well.. then..

THANKS FOR screwing up my thread HELPERS and the one that came over and try to give me a hand........ only came with a suggestions.. i gave him a test drive...... he heard the bitchslapping noise from the motor......... would 14 degrees below 16dg make me lose that much power..???

Hektik
08-02-2007, 09:49 PM
it doesnt look deleted to me.. it just looks like it got locked....

josh green
08-03-2007, 07:57 AM
It got locked b/c his clutch wasnt bad. :taun:

josh green
08-03-2007, 08:01 AM
I dont really like the fact that a moderator can lock a thread b/c his mechanical ability was put to question. C'mon mike, all that DD lovin got you acting all hard... We all know your not a fighter, your a stroker..... a key stroker.

Love,
Josh Green

josh green
08-03-2007, 08:34 AM
Have you done a compression test lately? That shits pretty weird in your video. You can clearly hear that its floored and that shit just stops reving. Something in the exhaust is also a possibility. I remember that they guts of my younger brothers old SI came apart and would block the flow and it would fall on its face.

Sneeky Ninja
08-03-2007, 08:39 AM
Have you done a compression test lately? That shits pretty weird in your video. You can clearly hear that its floored and that shit just stops reving. Something in the exhaust is also a possibility. I remember that they guts of my younger brothers old SI came apart and would block the flow and it would fall on its face.

What do you mean the guts fell apart. Are you talking about the cat. I have heard of cat clogging and causing the car to lose power also. However, I read in his other post that the car makes alot of ticking noise at higher rpm. I guessing something in the head.

1civic
08-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Yeah, Your clutch must be bad.... :lmfao: ... Thats some funny shit !!
Really though, I seen Pics of a GSR motor... Do you have a Vtec or non Vtec engine ?

1civic
08-03-2007, 08:56 AM
That video is not really good, I would check all Valvetrain (noise), Check Timing and make sure the Belt it tight, Also run the car and look under it at the Cat. If its Glowing Red then you got problems... :2cents: .. Later !!

josh green
08-03-2007, 10:22 PM
I am saying that the physical "muffling" shit in the muffler came apart and was clogging the exhaust up much like a cat would do.

lsxtreme
08-04-2007, 04:10 PM
wassup thanx for the tips.. but I checked it thoroughly and everything that everyone has suggested, i put everything on time the whole nine.. and friday night.. drove the car kinda hard.. and the headers was red hot.. and then shutted it down . and this mourning i've checked out my catback.. & convertor.. and shittt the convertor was clogged up with some BS .. and so i ended up gutting the shit out of it and everything is perfect and motor is stronger then ever..and clutch is brand new, (just like last owner said it was, i tooked it out just the get Mr.Kidds suggestion out of the way)

and car runs way stronger now with a gutted out catconvertor, thanx all :) and this is a typical LS n/a

10Q

and josh green you are totally right about the catback & convertor.. :goodjob:

and all of that bitchslapping shitt.. was i guess was vibrating from the metal pieces on the convertor.!!! and all that tick/tock/Bs shit happenging is gone and again thanx again.. yall

1civic
08-04-2007, 05:49 PM
wassup thanx for the tips.. but I checked it thoroughly and everything that everyone has suggested, i put everything on time the whole nine.. and friday night.. drove the car kinda hard.. and the headers was red hot.. and then shutted it down . and this mourning i've checked out my catback.. & convertor.. and shittt the convertor was clogged up with some BS .. and so i ended up gutting the shit out of it and everything is perfect and motor is stronger then ever..and clutch is brand new, (just like last owner said it was, i tooked it out just the get Mr.Kidds suggestion out of the way)

and car runs way stronger now with a gutted out catconvertor, thanx all :) and this is a typical LS n/a

10Q

and josh green you are totally right about the catback & convertor.. :goodjob:

and all of that bitchslapping shitt.. was i guess was vibrating from the metal pieces on the convertor.!!! and all that tick/tock/Bs shit happenging is gone and again thanx again.. yall

Well its Nice to hear.... :goodjob: ... The Clutch thing is still funny.... :lmfao: ... :boobies: ... Later !!