PDA

View Full Version : problems problems problems wtF.. !! HELP

lsxtreme
08-02-2007, 04:35 PM
okay .. just recently purchased a 95 LS.. manaul blah blah.. okay.

2 weeks ago.. drove it to myrtle beach .. and back no problems except that whenever I'm going like 80mph and going up a hill it will dramatically drop to like 60mph .. and if the hill is long enough it will drop into lower mph.. and it has happened.. what the hell yall think it is.. I already got some help from some folks.. and did a compression test. and reads

190-180-180-190 from piston 1-4 left to right

no smoking, oil is fine, & plus if driven hard to 4500rpm theres this slapping/ticking shit going on inside the head.. and just out of curiosity went in there and did a valve adjustment... and the blah/blah ticking/ shit still there..! and so 4 weeks now, feels like i'm losing power and sure is.. i'd be happy to hit 65mph now.. only when going down hill.. but up hill i mean it aint no steep hill i'm talking about spagitti junction 285 - 85 ramp only.. and it will just drop dramatically .. like bammmm .. so this past week i've been driving like granny.. but petal to the metal .. stock box air intake loud like shit.. but aint going no where.. too much air not enough gas, or too much gas not enough air.. and it would bogg on the hwy as well..i've already changed out plugs/wire/rotor button/timing belt, .. so i'm guessing it goes down to the fuel system??

injector/fuel pump/fuel filter.. lmk what yall think..

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 04:38 PM
if it wont drive up a hill , sound like the clutch is going out

allmotoronly
08-02-2007, 04:49 PM
sounds like a air or fuel problem. have you checked to see if the cat is clogged up? how about the fuel filter?

lsxtreme
08-02-2007, 04:53 PM
i haven't checked yet.. eversince when purchased. only changed oil,rotor buttons,plugs/wire, .. i'm about to get into the fuel system in a bit.. any other suggestions..

and MR. Kidd: the clutch? i've never heard of that one b4.. how can i find out b4 getting into the clutch?

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 04:56 PM
its the mopst obvious answer.

if the motor sounds healthy, then the clutch could be FRIED IE not grabbing IE not pulling your car anywhere

go to a 1st gear pull to redline, snatch second gear an see if it barks the tires. if it doesnt, and it lags, sounds like a clutch to me

if the speedo goes up but the tires arent spinning , clutch is gone

lsxtreme
08-02-2007, 05:00 PM
haha i do wanna try that out.. adn take 1st gear up.. but if taken to 4500 this bitchslapping noise comes into play..know what i mean.. hahaaa and eversince i got the car.. i've never taken it up, only once when i was test driving it ..

and yeah i do think your right though.. it doesn't pull no where.....

thepolecat
08-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Even easier solution- have you tried downshifting?

lsxtreme
08-02-2007, 05:07 PM
yess i've tried.... downshifting and it just ... does the same shit.. and it dont climb it just down grades.. :)

wanksta
08-02-2007, 05:11 PM
its the mopst obvious answer.

if the motor sounds healthy, then the clutch could be FRIED IE not grabbing IE not pulling your car anywhere

go to a 1st gear pull to redline, snatch second gear an see if it barks the tires. if it doesnt, and it lags, sounds like a clutch to me

if the speedo goes up but the tires arent spinning , clutch is gone

speedo going up but tires not spinning= broken axles. Please watch your advice because there are a lot of newbs out there!!

A weak clutch will slip from torque not horsepower, no need to go to redline.

That bitchslapping you speak of could be caused from bad gas or timing too high.

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 05:23 PM
speedo going up but tires not spinning= broken axles. Please watch your advice because there are a lot of newbs out there!!

A weak clutch will slip from torque not horsepower, no need to go to redline.

That bitchslapping you speak of could be caused from bad gas or timing too high.
no offense mr. 3 posts, but i think i know what im talking about.

Of course if the car goes NOWHERE but the speedo climbs its a broken axle, but if you would have read, that is not this guys case. the car actually DRIVES, so, if it wont climb itself up a hill and downshifting still causes it to DECREASE SPEED, then its USUALLY a clutch.

lsxtreme
08-02-2007, 05:24 PM
hmm .. bad gas.. i've stuck with unleaded since day one .. when i got the car.. and drop in a bottle of STP fuel injector cleaner, & timing is not right dead on. but just needs prolly like 0.062" off thats it..............

and yessh speedo going up but tires not spining yall speak of, I had that incident before.. but nothing broken my axle just popped out of place.. because of a busted.. ring.. on axle. but

to my scenario.. i'm stiLL clueless to find out my problem.. but i'ma take out tranny this weekend and find out then.. becuz i have too much time in hand..

anything else.. i should look into lmk .. besides that .. the tranny is coming off this weekend.. then..

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 05:25 PM
or, his motor is rod knocking, an thats what the "bitch slapping" noise is from

wanksta
08-02-2007, 05:30 PM
If you know what you are talking about master technician, than why did you say that the speedo would go up with out the tires spinning. Last time I checked they are directly connected. If in fact the clutch was slipping the RPMS would sky rocket, and speed would not.

PS: Maybe if I make a few more posts I will understand the transmissions design, and how it works.

wanksta
08-02-2007, 05:33 PM
im not sure what you mean by timing is off .062. timing should be checked with a timing light which measures in degrees.

lsxtreme
08-02-2007, 05:39 PM
yeah i've checked it with a timing gun.. and it's just a lil off..

wanksta
08-02-2007, 05:42 PM
you should change the fuel filter anyway because it has probably never been changed.

wanksta
08-02-2007, 05:44 PM
yeah i've checked it with a timing gun.. and it's just a lil off..

How many degrees off was it. It should be 16 degrees at idle.

wanksta
08-02-2007, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE=Mr. KiDD]no offense mr. 3 posts, but i think i know what im talking about.

no offense mr. 13,000 posts, but how did we go from bad clutch to rod knock?:screwy:

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 06:01 PM
the Tach can go up too im not saying you arent right, but on my car when the clutch was toast the SPEEDO climbed but the wheels wouldnt move

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 06:07 PM
[QUOTE=Mr. KiDD]no offense mr. 3 posts, but i think i know what im talking about.

no offense mr. 13,000 posts, but how did we go from bad clutch to rod knock?:screwy:

he said that he hears a god awful noise at 4500rpms. if his motor is rod knocking, then the car would have no power , because a ROD is HITTING the CRANKshaft

wanksta
08-02-2007, 06:14 PM
the Tach can go up too im not saying you arent right, but on my car when the clutch was toast the SPEEDO climbed but the wheels wouldnt move

What kinda car was that? with no clutch how is the speedo gear IN THE TRANNY gonna spin and the tires not move. That would be like sayin that when you rev the car in nuetral the speedo goes up. WTF?

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 06:49 PM
your right you win haha

wanksta
08-02-2007, 07:04 PM
thats cool, im just tired of people with lots of posts and no wrenches giving bad advice. no harm done.

allmotoronly
08-02-2007, 07:04 PM
well Mr kidd has the wrench time... probably just a long day. everyone has brain farts.

1civic
08-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Find someone close to you that knows about motors... That sound could be a Number of things..(Rod Knock, Detnation,Valvetran,WristPin, Etc...) If you don't have anyone close then try to post a Video, Or sound Clip.. Maybe then someone on here can help... :D ... We can't hear the Noise so we have to Guess... :doh: .. Loss of power also could be a number of things... That Noise could be the main Cause... :boobies: .. Later !!

allmotoronly
08-02-2007, 07:09 PM
like I said, before you take the tranny out, check the little stuff. I.E. catalytic converter, fuel filter, muffler, etc.

1civic
08-02-2007, 07:11 PM
well Mr kidd has the wrench time... probably just a long day. everyone has brain farts.

:blah: .. Not as much as you think... :rolleyes: ... Later !!

wanksta
08-02-2007, 07:12 PM

have you actually seen him turn some wrenches or just assume. What if you payed a shop to put a clutch in your car when you needed a fuel filter?

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 07:14 PM
i gave up cause i dont feel like arguing with idiots.

google my name, check my credentials.

Vteckidd
Mike Corvey
Mr. Kidd
Mr. 2jzkidd

190whp OEM GSR 5 years ago
237whp NA LSVTEC 2 years ago
705whp 2JZ 240sx this year
285whp Stock SR Silvia this year

i kinda dabble in everything, but what do i know

later

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 07:14 PM
have you actually seen him turn some wrenches or just assume. What if you payed a shop to put a clutch in your car when you needed a fuel filter?
obviously i cant give an accurate DIAGNOSIS over the internet NOOB. im just going by his GENERALIZATIONS

sullen
08-02-2007, 07:18 PM
im not sure what you mean by timing is off .062. timing should be checked with a timing light which measures in degrees.

timing can also be checked by relative position to TDC. thats how it is done on alot of motorcycles man

sullen
08-02-2007, 07:19 PM

go change his fuel filter for him then, when it doesnt fix it keep quiet.

wanksta
08-02-2007, 07:30 PM
so im an idiot because i've been working on cars for 18 years but have 12 posts. you live online but dont know how a clutch works. you win

sullen
08-02-2007, 07:32 PM
hellz yea, i won. no, no clutch=no go.

wanksta
08-02-2007, 07:33 PM
timing can also be checked by relative position to TDC. thats how it is done on alot of motorcycles man

I've never seen timing measured in thousandths of an inch just degrees and minutes. but since ive never seen it im not going to call you an idiot, ill just admit that i dont know.

sullen
08-02-2007, 07:35 PM
its cool, we have to do all our old british bikes that way. they just give us .000" measurements of BTDC. gotta get it say .026" btdc and lock down the advance/retire mechanism. same thing with boyeur ignitions. ducatis, some hondas, lots of dirtbikes, etc.

sullen
08-02-2007, 07:36 PM
in this way, you dont really need a timing light.

wanksta
08-02-2007, 07:36 PM
hellz yea, i won. no, no clutch=no go.
mr.kidd wins. you have to show me how to adjust timing by .062" before you win:umno:

wanksta
08-02-2007, 07:38 PM
where do you measure the inches at and when did brits start measuring in inches?

green91
08-02-2007, 07:38 PM
take your car to the dealer or another shop that knows what they are doing. youre more than likely making the issue worse or doing damage to your vehicle.

wanksta
08-02-2007, 07:40 PM
sorry lsextereme. i was try to save you some trouble but it has turned into a pissing contest.

sullen
08-02-2007, 07:58 PM
brits always measured in inches.... and common way of measuring .062" btdc is to notch a dowel long enough to reach the piston crown and then extend out above the valve cover. move the engine to TDC #1. then mark where the dowel is in relation to valve cover vertically(z axis) and move towards the top of the dowel .062", mark there again. find tdc again with the dowel, back up plenty, move toward tdc again to get rid of the valve lash, slowly bump to .062 btdc, set the ignition. boom, its for distributor only. i dont know if you can do this the distributorless ignition.

sullen
08-02-2007, 07:59 PM
easy enough to understand.

1civic
08-02-2007, 08:01 PM
sorry lsextereme. i was try to save you some trouble but it has turned into a pissing contest.

Welcome to IA.... That Shit happens in every Thread... :doh: ... You will see alot more of it too !!... :rolleyes: .. Bunch of Master Techs on Here... :no: ... Later !!

sullen
08-02-2007, 08:04 PM
i is not a master tech, just a tinkerer and restorer. wish i had the master tech certs, i'd be bankin

1civic
brits always measured in inches.... and common way of measuring .062" btdc is to notch a dowel long enough to reach the piston crown and then extend out above the valve cover. move the engine to TDC #1. then mark where the dowel is in relation to valve cover vertically(z axis) and move towards the top of the dowel .062", mark there again. find tdc again with the dowel, back up plenty, move toward tdc again to get rid of the valve lash, slowly bump to .062 btdc, set the ignition. boom, its for distributor only. i dont know if you can do this the distributorless ignition.

Thats the Same Concept when Degreeing Cams.... Execpt you don't have a Wheel.... :boobies: ... Later !!

green91
how many people are truly master techs and have the credentials to prove it though?

sullen
08-02-2007, 08:05 PM
prolly not that many on here.

sullen
08-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Thats the Same Concept when Degreeing Cams.... Execpt you don't have a Wheel.... :boobies: ... Later !!

cool, i didnt know, i just know how to figure lobe/lift/rar/duration/etc...

green91
08-02-2007, 08:08 PM
ive always wondered, i dont widely publicize my credentials but im proud to say i am a master. im just curious how many others are professional technicians on here.

sullen
08-02-2007, 08:09 PM
why'd you get banned?

wanksta
08-02-2007, 08:09 PM

that is cool. ive never seen that, learned something today.

green91
08-02-2007, 08:10 PM
im not banned.

sullen
cool cool, i can try to get a good picture of some of our english motorcycle manuals if you want proof... just have to give me some time to go find them in the garages.

lsxtreme
http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/lsxtreme81/?action=view&current=401d637c.flv

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/lsxtreme81/?action=view&current=d35238e8.flv

1st video is showing 3rd gear petal to the metal on a str8 way..

2nd video is 2nd gear.. climbing a hill..

i was trying to get a clip of the noise but i can hear it .. but i dont think the clip is catching ..

sullen
im not banned.

oh, i thought you were banned cause it says banned under your name

1civic
08-02-2007, 08:11 PM
I can't think of One Performance shop that Has a Master Tech in GA. Most never take the Time to get ASE Cert. Not that it matters... Lots of people know more about 1 make or model.... Later !!

wanksta
cool, i didnt know, i just know how to figure lobe/lift/rar/duration/etc...

i was talking about ignition timing

sullen
i dont feel like getting adobe or i'd go look

sullen
08-02-2007, 08:12 PM
so am i...

green91
08-02-2007, 08:12 PM
I got my ASE Master at the end of last year, and ive been toyota expert certified for around a year now.

lsxtreme
08-02-2007, 08:13 PM
everyone check out video clip .. not the best but just look and tell .. and i dont have nething done to the motor nada.. and that loud ass shitt is my stock air intake.. everything is stock as can be i SWEAR..

lsxtreme
08-02-2007, 08:14 PM
http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/lsxtreme81/?action=view&current=401d637c.flv

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/lsxtreme81/?action=view&current=d35238e8.flv

1st video is showing 3rd gear petal to the metal on a str8 way..

2nd video is 2nd gear.. climbing a hill..

i was trying to get a clip of the noise but i can hear it .. but i dont think the clip is catching ..

sullen
08-02-2007, 08:16 PM
I got my ASE Master at the end of last year, and ive been toyota expert certified for around a year now.

cool, i want to get my master certs but its gonna end up taking alot of time, i can only get 4 certs at NMTC, 5 at Chatahoochee tech, and i dont know where else to go. not sure if they're the same certs +1 at chat, or whats the case. i dont know where to get the other 3 certs around here

sullen
08-02-2007, 08:18 PM
ls, where you live?

lsxtreme
08-02-2007, 08:19 PM
kennesaw

sullen
08-02-2007, 08:19 PM
lemme come see it, give me a call. 404-324-2390 i live right close to there

green91
08-02-2007, 08:20 PM
ASE certifications have nothing to do with certs at schools, you must take ASE written tests at their test centers. there are 8 tests to become a master. in addition to passing all 8 to become a master, youve gotta have 2 years or more service experience which tech school does count toward.

wanksta
08-02-2007, 08:25 PM
his timing should be 16 degrees btdc. if i remember it is the leftmost white mark on the pulley if you have an light without a dial.

1civic
08-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Sounds like a Diesel.... Did you put that shit in your Tank.... :boobies: ...Later !!

wanksta
08-02-2007, 08:28 PM
will the car rev higher in neutral?

lsxtreme
08-02-2007, 08:30 PM
yeah it would but when it gets to it's bitchslapping mark i .. stop ..

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 08:34 PM
car sounds like it has no power which can be:

Clutch
Timing is WAY OFF

since you say the timing is dead on, or only a little off, that would lean me towards CLUTCH issue.

But again, without SEEING the car, its going to be hard for anyone to make an accurate diagnosis.

and Main Stream, im a moderator, i can seee your DELETED message ;)

1civic
08-02-2007, 08:38 PM
car sounds like it has no power which can be:

Clutch
Timing is WAY OFF

since you say the timing is dead on, or only a little off, that would lean me towards CLUTCH issue.

But again, without SEEING the car, its going to be hard for anyone to make an accurate diagnosis.

and Main Stream, im a moderator, i can seee your DELETED message ;)

Mike I'm sorry man But I never seen a Clutch do that, If you look at the Video He has it floored but the Tach nor the Speedo is moving... :no: ... Later !!

wanksta
08-02-2007, 08:39 PM
if it were the clutch the revs would go up at wot in the video. yeah what he said

1civic
08-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Its almost like the motor has bad gas, Wrong gas, Or just Cam Timing is off... :boobies: ... Later !!

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Mike I'm sorry man But I never seen a Clutch do that, If you look at the Video He has it floored but the Tach nor the Speedo is moving... :no: ... Later !!
the video is too choppy for me to see the rpms or the tach. it just sounds like it has ZERO power or an incredibly long geared transmission.

I have seen a clutch so far gone that it just wont grab an the speedo nor the tach showed any signs of anything being wrong or climbing.

My CRX when i slammed 3rd gear, the tires would not spin, but the tach an speedo jumped. i smelled clutch and i replaced it. the disk was fried.

i dont know what to make of it, i would need to see the car an drive it myself.
the only "X" factor is the loud noise he keeps sayins he is hearing.

and MASTER TECH doesnt mean anything if you own your own business. its great to have at a dealership , but we dont operate on dealership rules

wanksta
08-02-2007, 08:44 PM
[QUOTE=Mr. KiDD]i gave up cause i dont feel like arguing with idiots.

google my name, check my credentials.

Vteckidd
Mike Corvey
Mr. Kidd
Mr. 2jzkidd

190whp OEM GSR 5 years ago
237whp NA LSVTEC 2 years ago
705whp 2JZ 240sx this year
285whp Stock SR Silvia this year

i kinda dabble in everything, but what do i know

later

so youve had other people build engines and put them in your cars for you. Nice credentials

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Its almost like the motor has bad gas, Wrong gas, Or just Cam Timing is off... :boobies: ... Later !!

if he has adjustable cam gears and they slipped, def a possiblilty i had that happen to with some old AEM gears.

if its stock cam gears, i dont see it happening because the car just wouldnt run or barely idle if it was off a tooth or more to make it have such a loss in power.

wanksta
08-02-2007, 08:46 PM
My CRX when i slammed 3rd gear, the tires would not spin, but the tach an speedo jumped. i smelled clutch and i replaced it. the disk was fried.

I thought we established that this could not happed?

green91
08-02-2007, 08:47 PM
and MASTER TECH doesnt mean anything if you own your own business. its great to have at a dealership , but we dont operate on dealership rules

im going to have to disagree with you on this one. i dont understand how a demonstration of competency would change no matter where you work.

wanksta
08-02-2007, 08:48 PM
if he has adjustable cam gears and they slipped, def a possiblilty i had that happen to with some old AEM gears.

if its stock cam gears, i dont see it happening because the car just wouldnt run or barely idle if it was off a tooth or more to make it have such a loss in power.

whatchu know about adjustable cam gears?

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 08:48 PM
so youve had other people build engines and put them in your cars for you. Nice credentials

haha so you must know who i am then.

GSR me an dyno built
LSVTEC was built by Don Flores
2JZ240 was built by Turbo Dave an myself, dave did all the fabrication

now, the 2.0l motor i torn down an put it back together an put it back in the car a it made the same power.

sounds like someone is jealous. i really dont care what your opinion is, keep stroking each others egos :)

talk to you guys later

green91
08-02-2007, 08:49 PM

on a b-series trans the speedometer driven gear is on the differential so theres no way a slipping clutch would make your speedo jump.

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 08:49 PM
im going to have to disagree with you on this one. i dont understand how a demonstration of competency would change no matter where you work.
no disrespect intended

at a independant PERFORMANCE SHOP, Master Tech doesnt qualify you for anything. i have seen the DUMBEST master techs work at shops.

I have seen guys that have NEVER BEEN TO SCHOOL be some of the best mechanics i have ever seen. like Brandon, our tech at BG

1civic
08-02-2007, 08:50 PM
In your Pics you got a GSR motor... DO you have a 1.8 Vtec or Non Vtec Engine.... :boobies: .. Later !

wanksta
08-02-2007, 08:53 PM
they have a tv show for people who claim the hard work of others as their own? Sweet ass, what channel?

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 08:54 PM
HAHA

WANKSTA=ROB FARLEY

Rob, so hows it going? miss me much? Funny how when you dropped off my grey green you were nothing but smiles and handshakes.

I guess this is the typical "pussy behind the keyboard " approach that your place of employment likes to take.

Come over to BG an talk to me, or come see me on Dyno Day, try to find me in the crowd. id love to talk to you in person an see what you have to say.

Until then Cheers peeps, im def need to be getting out of here.

Love,
Mike "who always has the last laugh" Corvey

PS: I was smarter than everyone BEFORE i worked there, I was smarter than everyone WHILE i worked there, im smarter than everyone that works there now.

You guys got rid of me, move on, im sure business is booming now that the VTECKIDD problem isnt there, dont you have better things to do :)

Oh an tell charles that all his customers should have phone numbers, tell him he shouldnt still to this day have to contact me about HIS CUSTOMERS. he is so much smarter an a much better business person than i am, so i dont see why he needs to contact me to get info about his business.

:cheers:

wanksta
08-02-2007, 08:56 PM
"pussy behind the keyboard"? just tryin to help some guy with a perfectly good clutch.

wanksta
08-02-2007, 08:58 PM
HAHA

WANKSTA=ROB FARLEY

Rob, so hows it going? miss me much? Funny how when you dropped off my grey green you were nothing but smiles and handshakes.

I guess this is the typical "pussy behind the keyboard " approach that your place of employment likes to take.

Come over to BG an talk to me, or come see me on Dyno Day, try to find me in the crowd. id love to talk to you in person an see what you have to say.

Until then Cheers peeps, im def need to be getting out of here.

Love,
Mike "who always has the last laugh" Corvey

PS: I was smarter than everyone BEFORE i worked there, I was smarter than everyone WHILE i worked there, im smarter than everyone that works there now.

You guys got rid of me, move on, im sure business is booming now that the VTECKIDD problem isnt there, dont you have better things to do :)

I think we see how smart you are. just playin behind a keyboard but at least i know what im talkin about. being smart about cars and knowing how to manipulate a forum are 2 different things.

1civic
08-02-2007, 08:58 PM
they have a tv show for people who claim the hard work of others as their own? Sweet ass, what channel?

Damnit man !!..... :lmfao: ... Later !

P.S: Hey Mike it looks like someone else seen through you Tech Skills... :yes: .. Later !!

Hektik
08-02-2007, 08:59 PM
"pussy behind the keyboard"? just tryin to help some guy with a perfectly good clutch.

sounds more like your just out to talk shit in this guys thread, but what do i know im not a master tech:rolleyes:

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Damnit man !!..... :lmfao: ... Later !

P.S: Hey Mike it looks like someone else seen through you Tech Skills... :yes: .. Later !!
says mr. 140whp B16 that i walked all over. says mr. 400whp RB20 :lmfao:

you still live at home?

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 09:00 PM
sounds more like your just out to talk shit in this guys thread, but what do i know im not a master tech:rolleyes:

:goodjob:

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 09:01 PM
I think we see how smart you are. just playin behind a keyboard but at least i know what im talkin about.

look whose the master tech now. you still making $4 an hour over there?

wanksta
08-02-2007, 09:03 PM
says mr. 140whp B16 that i walked all over. says mr. 400whp RB20 :lmfao:

you still live at home?

who was that for? where do you live? I make enough over here to support myself how u doin?

1civic
08-02-2007, 09:03 PM
It seems that Mr. Rob knows alot about Mike aka VtecKidd... Please feel free to post more info...
*Runs to get popcorn*....
Ok i'm back.... :D ...

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 09:05 PM
who was that for? where do you live?
In a studio apartment :)

Rob doesnt know anything but what Turbo Dave or Charles tell him LOL

Rob you wanna make this personal, drag your ass over here, ill be happy to talk to you in person

my office is always open, i usually only operate by appt but ill make an exception in your case.

BALL IS IN YOUR COURT

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 09:06 PM
It seems that Mr. Rob knows alot about Mike aka VtecKidd... Please feel free to post more info...
*Runs to get popcorn*....
Ok i'm back.... :D ...
bring your ass over here too

Vteckidd
08-02-2007, 09:07 PM
remember, i run the tech sections

later Rob see you soon