PDA

View Full Version : Seriouslly Free Ringtones

vTeC
08-02-2007, 04:27 PM
This is not a spam of any kind. I was told by a friend the other day to check out a site that he said had "free ringtones." This sounds pretty iffy to me, but after checking everything out, I don't see any kind of charges, except it comes in a text message, but I think everyone has some sort of text message package. Anyway I thought I'd share it with you guys. It looks like you can upload and share, so that's how it seems to be free, but either way it's a click of a button and the song comes in a few seconds. I don't normally read the whoreslounge so I'm not sure if anyone has said it before. If so delete this, if not...

Reps me plz! :)

http://phonezoo.com

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-02-2007, 04:28 PM
well get back at me in a month and let me know if you got charged

Ran
08-02-2007, 04:33 PM
My cell phone is about 5 years old. It only has MIDI ring tones. Thanks anyway.

Greddypacked
08-02-2007, 04:35 PM
I will try it.

vTeC
08-02-2007, 04:39 PM
I just checked my Verizon account online and all I see is that it counts as Flix/Pic messages, which are included in my plan, so I don't see any worries yet.

Mike Lowrey
08-02-2007, 04:49 PM
I can make my own ringtones. LOL

Windows Mobile FTW!

Magnus213
08-02-2007, 05:02 PM
www.mobile17.com

I've been using that site for a long while, works well for me. You can use any mp3 on your computer. Completely free, they don't even spam your email. Good times.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-02-2007, 05:22 PM
I make my own.

Thanks anyways.

Halfwit
08-02-2007, 05:27 PM
im too lame for catchy ringtones. ill stick to my factory cingular tune.

ksinao
08-02-2007, 06:15 PM
audacity - make your own

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-02-2007, 06:18 PM
im too lame for catchy ringtones. ill stick to my factory cingular tune.

you get rid of that dwarf phone?

vTeC
08-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Out of curiosity, if you make your own or don't care about downloading ring tones then why the fuck do you even come in and post? It wasn't a poll about what you use or if you like to download them, it was to inform interested people that I found a site to let you download them for free, which I haven't found before.

SLo_MKIII
08-02-2007, 11:42 PM
Out of curiosity, if you make your own or don't care about downloading ring tones then why the fuck do you even come in and post? It wasn't a poll about what you use or if you like to download them, it was to inform interested people that I found a site to let you download them for free, which I haven't found before.

IA.com:goodjob:

ksinao
08-03-2007, 06:56 PM

stop whining

B16a2 Civic
08-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Www.myxertones.com
Also another free ringtone site

I got a tmobile wing and dwade sk3, so I'm good (windows mobile 6 and sk3 is ringtones buy only)
But I'm passin off info like the op

Good lookin out for folks who may need it

Evil Goat
08-03-2007, 08:42 PM
been using this for a while, only charges as a picture text, which if included in your plan means shit

you can find most anything under the sun on there as well as making your own out of any mp3 file on your computer...nothing to it