PDA

View Full Version : More pics of my BMW.

BobbyFresco
08-02-2007, 04:17 PM
Enjoy....
Also, can someone make me a sig please?

changaroo
08-02-2007, 04:23 PM
pics are too small... i cant see them at all. ;)

clean car though!

BobbyFresco
08-02-2007, 04:24 PM
LOL....how do i resize my pics?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-02-2007, 04:52 PM
clean..

BobbyFresco
08-02-2007, 05:33 PM
clean..

Thanks.

sprix!
08-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Great wheels- very nice.

Maniaç
08-04-2007, 12:43 PM
aren't you that dude that was looking for me at the last gwinnett meet? Nitro told me you were pissed about the black jokes or something.. is this true? and hit up Whiteboy with a pm.. tell him Maniac sent you.. and to do it this time, or i will fuck him up..

clean Z

Frög
08-04-2007, 01:45 PM
i like the interior color..

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 02:20 PM
and hit up Whiteboy with a pm.. tell him Maniac sent you..

There you go again.

I guess you don't have to know how to resize pics when you're busy "stuntin' all day." Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
08-04-2007, 02:44 PM
aren't you that dude that was looking for me at the last gwinnett meet? Nitro told me you were pissed about the black jokes or something.. is this true? and hit up Whiteboy with a pm.. tell him Maniac sent you.. and to do it this time, or i will fuck him up..

clean Z

Yes, that was me....But you're cool...the only person I have issues with is Queer Dickchaser.....I wish he'd put a bullet through the ear that he can't hear out of....Helen Keller ass motherfucker.....

SL33P3R
08-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Do you live in douglasville? Because i saw this car at the douglasville chucky cheese

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Yes, that was me....But you're cool...the only person I have issues with is Queer Dickchaser.....I wish he'd put a bullet through the ear that he can't hear out of....Helen Keller ass motherfucker.....

You have issues with yourself, homeless, not me. I don't know who you think I am but I can hear out of both ears. And, seeing that you don't know too much beyond the fact that I quit paying that child support for you, I'll brush you up on some knowledge that educated people know of. Helen Keller was completely deaf and mute. I am neither completely deaf nor mute. So, Tinkerbell, stunt somewhere else. I heard Weezy's getting tired of Baby. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
08-04-2007, 03:00 PM
You have issues with yourself, homeless, not me. I don't know who you think I am but I can hear out of both ears. And, seeing that you don't know too much beyond the fact that I quit paying that child support for you, I'll brush you up on some knowledge that educated people know of. Helen Keller was completely deaf and mute. I am neither completely deaf nor mute. So, Tinkerbell, stunt somewhere else. I heard Weezy's getting tired of Baby. Later, QD.

Lmao@ this dude......I know plenty of motherfuckers like you......Do your feelings of being inadequate drive you to talk shit only so that you can feel better about whatever shortcomings you may have?....

I just want to understand.....Dick too little?....Can't get it up anymore?.....Felling sorry for yourself because you may have a terminal illness?....Wife won't fuck you anymore?....Can't pay your bills because you haven't been working?....What is it?....

Just a suggestion: Kill yourself....End it all...There is no hope for you.....
You may return to your pathetic and meaningless life because I'm not going to indulge you any further with this half assed bullshit that you so relish in......

Lmao @your random and asinine " I'm paying your child support" barb.....Bitch, you just started working like what, a week ago?....Lmfao....Fucking loser...You can't even pay your bills but yet you're talking shit...WOW.... Congrats on the job and attempting to be a man....

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 03:05 PM
Lmao@ this dude......I know plenty of motherfuckers like you......Do your feelings of being inadequate drive you to talk shit only so that you can feel better about whatever shortcomings you may have?....

Only thing short here is your IQ level. Knowing it hasn't broken the freezing point yet in the Celsius scale. You're nowhere near me intellectually, man.

I just want to understand.....Dick too little?....Can't get it up anymore?.....Felling sorry for yourself because you may have a terminal illness?....Wife won't fuck you anymore?....Can't pay your bills because you haven't been working?....What is it?....

Shit. I felt sorry for myself when I was paying child support for you. Ask your Mom one of these days why I stopped. When you go to the store and buy an item and it turns out to be worthless, do you keep it? Hail nah. You return the shit. Well, obviously you can't return a child, so I just threw you away.

Just a suggestion: Kill yourself....End it all...There is no hope for you.....

If you want me dead so bad, why don't you do the job?

You may return to your pathetic and meaningless life because I'm not going to indulge you any further with this half assed bullshit that you so relish in......

That's cool. Cuz once you leave this "half assed bullshit" it will become a legit conversation, being that you are the half ass in here. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
08-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Lmao.....So let me get this straight?.......You believe that you're an omnipotent intellectual because you engage in e-fights with people on a regular basis?....LOL@ this pseudo intellectual.....Like I asked you before, if you're so intelligent then why are you driving a truck? Surely someone of your distinguished and elevated intellectual status wouldn't be wasting such potential on such a menial and challenge lacking job.....

Wow...more delusions.....Unlike you, I had both of my parents in the same household growing up...Nice try though.

If I could do it and get away with it, I would.....

LOL @ more lame ass shit......Good one cancer fag......

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Lmao @your random and asinine " I'm paying your child support" barb....

Hey, call it what you want. I felt the same way about my Father. But it's all good. Son. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
08-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Do you live in douglasville? Because i saw this car at the douglasville chucky cheese

No....But I was in Douglasville last week.....

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 03:21 PM
.You believe that you're an omnipotent intellectual because you engage in e-fights with people on a regular basis?...

I'm an omnipotent individual either way. God broke one of his own 10 fucking commandments when he started getting penis envy of me. Dude looks up to me. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 03:23 PM
because I'm not going to indulge you any further with this half assed bullshit that you so relish in......

Hmmm.

LOLOL!!!!! Resize the pics, still motherfucker, lolol. Later, QD.

GSRteg®
08-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Nice BMW. :D

Bballjamal
08-04-2007, 03:51 PM
yup

Maniaç
08-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Yes, that was me....But you're cool...the only person I have issues with is Queer Dickchaser.....I wish he'd put a bullet through the ear that he can't hear out of....Helen Keller ass motherfucker.....lol. Cool i guess, you gonna roll threw the next gwinnett meet? oh and dude, QD's a tuff mofo.. if you're thinking into going at it with him, bring some better attacks then that. even i have trouble with him.. and im a decent online fighter.

and LOFL @ QD..

TheProfiteer
08-04-2007, 05:09 PM
QD gave up rather quickly, I was expecting a little more from him

either way keep the shit talking going. I fucking love reading it.

quickdodge®
08-04-2007, 05:17 PM
I didn't give up quickly. We were fucking around and we stopped. Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-04-2007, 05:18 PM
QD gave up rather quickly, I was expecting a little more from him

either way keep the shit talking going. I fucking love reading it.if you look closer, QD was still giving out insults. Looks like Stunt gave up to me.

edit; how the hell did i get ninja'd by QD? :ninja:

Nitro
08-04-2007, 05:39 PM
ya'll wild'n out.....cut that BS out :lmfao:

BobbyFresco
08-04-2007, 06:15 PM
I didn't give up quickly. We were fucking around and we stopped. Later, QD.

We declared a cease fire....No need for other people to try to hype shit up again....He didn't give up and neither did I.......We're adults and we ended the shit.....End of story.

Could someone resize these pics for me please?

TheProfiteer
08-04-2007, 08:13 PM
good men :goodjob:

but why doesnt any one but M wanna talk shit on my thread?

Maniaç
08-04-2007, 08:18 PM
good men :goodjob:

but why doesnt any one but M wanna talk shit on my thread?to tell you the truth, i was bored, and really only wanted to test you. lolol.

Humphrizzle
08-04-2007, 08:20 PM
should have gone with an M coupe.

BB6dohcvtec
08-04-2007, 08:26 PM
clean as a whistle man keep it up :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
08-05-2007, 07:44 PM
should have gone with an M coupe.

Where's yours?

:rolleyes:

BobbyFresco