PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for a job!!!

JDM onlyy
08-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Anybody know of any good jobs hiring? I'll pretty much work for anything except restaurants. I wouldn't mind working in a warehouse driving a forklift, if they certify me and all. Looking to get into sale but like I said, I'll work anywhere but a restaurant unless its a gooood restaurant that pays pretty well.

Let me know ASAP if you guys find anything!!!

IntegraXTR
08-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Anybody know of any good jobs hiring? I'll pretty much work for anything except restaurants. I wouldn't mind working in a warehouse driving a forklift, if they certify me and all. Looking to get into sale but like I said, I'll work anywhere but a restaurant unless its a gooood restaurant that pays pretty well.

Let me know ASAP if you guys find anything!!!

I would hook you up at my place kevin, but you have no forklift experience, my place does certify but you gotta be sick with it.

Extra bonus at my job, you only work 2 hours at a time, then you get a paid break. so out of a possible 8 1/2 hour shift, you only work like 7.

DieselNuts
08-02-2007, 04:06 PM
My job is hiring if you know AutoCAD...

JDM onlyy
08-02-2007, 04:39 PM
I would hook you up at my place kevin, but you have no forklift experience, my place does certify but you gotta be sick with it.

Extra bonus at my job, you only work 2 hours at a time, then you get a paid break. so out of a possible 8 1/2 hour shift, you only work like 7.

Lol, this isn't kevin...this is Kriz. Shadie's cousin....pm me on the info on your company...

DinanM3atl
08-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Interested in a Shipping/Warehouse/Product Prep at 12 dollars an hour?

Job is in Atlanta... Well more Marietta Area.

Job relates to cars. PM Me for details.

JDM onlyy
08-07-2007, 06:01 PM
Interested in a Shipping/Warehouse/Product Prep at 12 dollars an hour?

Job is in Atlanta... Well more Marietta Area.

Job relates to cars. PM Me for details.

PM'd!!! :D

Still looking guys....