PDA

View Full Version : Just a few jokes....

Princess12
08-02-2007, 09:27 AM
There were three couples, one elderly, one middle aged, and one newlywed, that wanted to join a church. So the minister tells them that in order to be members they must abstain from sex for two whole weeks. After two weeks, the minister asks the elderly couple if they had abstained.
"Yes, no problem!" So the minister welcomes them to the church. Then he asks the middle aged couple the same question

"Well, after one week, the husband had to sleep on the couch, but we made it!" So the minister welcomes them to the church. Then the minister asks the newlywed couple if they had abstained from sex for two weeks.

"We were unable to abstain. On the third day, my wife dropped a can of corn and when she bent over to pick it up, LUST and PASSION overcame me!"

"I'm sorry," the minister says, "but you are both banned from this church!"

"That's okay," says the husband, "We were banned from the supermarket, too."

A teacher asks her class, "If there are five birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?" She calls on little Johnny.
"None, they all fly away with the first gunshot."

The teacher replies, "The correct answer is four, but I like your thinking." Then Little Johnny says, "I have a question for YOU. There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream. One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?"

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replies, "Well I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone."

"The correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on... but I like your thinking."

There once was a young couple who lived in a town filled with crime. After three neighbors' houses had been robbed, the couple decided to get a guard dog.
So one day the wife went to the pet store and said, "I need a good guard dog."

And the clerk replied, "Sorry, we're all sold out. All we have left is this little Scottie dog. But he knows karate."

The wife didn't believe him so he said to the dog, "Karate that chair."

The dog went up to the chair and broke it into pieces, then he said to the dog, "Karate that table." The dog went up to the table and broke it in half.

So the wife bought the dog and took it home to her husband who was expecting a big guard dog. But then she told her husband that it knew karate, and he said "Karate my ass!"

"B"
08-02-2007, 09:29 AM
lol

ep9716
08-02-2007, 09:29 AM
LOL I Liked The 3rd One.........Might Be Cuz Thats The Only One I Read.

Elbow
08-02-2007, 09:35 AM
lol I like the 2nd one

Princess12
08-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Yeah they're a little long... sorry about that!

scionara
08-02-2007, 09:37 AM
kinda long but funny

DieselNuts
08-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Ive heard a version of the last one that was a little different.

A woman's husband goes out of town on a business trip, so she goes to the sex shop to get a new dildo to keep her company. She gets there and tells the clerk that she wants the newest, best dildo on the market. The clerk says to her "well, we just got this one in. Its actually a trial version but I'll go ahead and sell it to you. All you have to say is "magic dildo my pussy" and it will fuck you untill you tell it to stop". She didnt believe it, so the clerk says "magic dildo that chair" and the dildo floats over to the chair and starts tearing it up. Then he says "magic dildo that plant" then it tears the plant up. She buys it and takes it home and trys it out as soon as she walks in the door and has the most intense orgasm she has ever experienced. She is so overwelmed, she forgets how to turn it off. After having another 5 orgasms, she gets in her car and is driving back to the sex shop to talk to the clerk. She starts having orgasm after orgasm while she is driving and is swerving all over the road. A cop pulls her over to see what the problem is. After hearing her story, the cop replies "magic dildo my ass"...

Princess12
08-02-2007, 10:01 AM

A woman's husband goes out of town on a business trip, so she goes to the sex shop to get a new dildo to keep her company. She gets there and tells the clerk that she wants the newest, best dildo on the market. The clerk says to her "well, we just got this one in. Its actually a trial version but I'll go ahead and sell it to you. All you have to say is "magic dildo my pussy" and it will fuck you untill you tell it to stop". She didnt believe it, so the clerk says "magic dildo that chair" and the dildo floats over to the chair and starts tearing it up. Then he says "magic dildo that plant" then it tears the plant up. She buys it and takes it home and trys it out as soon as she walks in the door and has the most intense orgasm she has ever experienced. She is so overwelmed, she forgets how to turn it off. After having another 5 orgasms, she gets in her car and is driving back to the sex shop to talk to the clerk. She starts having orgasm after orgasm while she is driving and is swerving all over the road. A cop pulls her over to see what the problem is. After hearing her story, the cop replies "magic dildo my ass"...

Lol.... I like that one better!!! +1

DieselNuts
08-02-2007, 10:05 AM
thanks. right back atcha.

DaMaGe ZWK
08-02-2007, 10:09 AM
lol

BobbyFresco
08-02-2007, 03:40 PM

lol....

BobbyFresco
08-02-2007, 03:40 PM
I enjoyed joke number two out of the three the best....