PDA

View Full Version : Saw some guy get Tazered by LPD... perty cool!

©hris
08-02-2007, 09:19 AM
I was washing my car at the carwash on 20 in Lawrenceville…. The one by the Dollar Movie theater, burger king, and Kroger. Lawrenceville PD had these 2 guys pulled over that were walking down the street. 2 guys looked homeless pushing a buggy full of shit. Well I pull my car over by the vacumes near the street and was about 30ft from where they were standing. I was drying my car and all of a sudden one of the guys takes off running. 4 cops start chasing after him and one of them pulled out what looked like his gun. He aimed it at the guy running and at that time I thought he was gonna shoot him!! So I hit the ground like wtf?? All of a sudden POP he shoots him w/ a tazer gun. The guy reacts instantly and pulled the tazer out of him and kept running. Finally they bring him down and bring him back to where I was drying my car. I turn around and here comes a K9 Unit SUV that pulls up and over the curb and parks right in front of me. He was like 5ft from my bumper. The dog is barking like crazy…. That’s when I decided to dry my car a little faster. :ninja:

ep9716
08-02-2007, 09:20 AM
LOL Getting Tazered Is Always Funny.

"B"
08-02-2007, 09:22 AM
I was washing my car at the carwash on 20 in Lawrenceville…. The one by the Dollar Movie theater, burger king, and Kroger. Lawrenceville PD had these 2 guys pulled over that were walking down the street. 2 guys looked homeless pushing a buggy full of shit. Well I pull my car over by the vacumes near the street and was about 30ft from where they were standing. I was drying my car and all of a sudden one of the guys takes off running. 4 cops start chasing after him and one of them pulled out what looked like his gun. He aimed it at the guy running and at that time I thought he was gonna shoot him!! So I hit the ground like wtf?? All of a sudden POP he shoots him w/ a tazer gun. The guy reacts instantly and pulled the tazer out of him and kept running. Finally they bring him down and bring him back to where I was drying my car. I turn around and here comes a K9 Unit SUV that pulls up and over the curb and parks right in front of me. He was like 5ft from my bumper. The dog is barking like crazy…. That’s when I decided to dry my car a little faster. :ninja:

Posted on SSi as well.

©hris
08-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Posted on SSi as well.

yeah im in a post whoring kinda mood i guess :crazy:

"B"
08-02-2007, 09:36 AM
But you can never be the King WHore.

Sol-Badguy
08-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Yikes.

Elbow
08-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Interesting

DaMaGe ZWK
08-02-2007, 09:49 AM
LOL, your lucky he didnt run into your car.... Ive had great luck with that...

©hris
08-02-2007, 09:55 AM
When the guy took off running the other guy was just chillin there and no cops around. He kept looking over at me like he was gonna make a run for it... or come jack my car. I grabbed a screwdriver outa my car and kept it in my pocket... woulda been a really bad day for him if he tried to jack my shit lol

Z32redondo
08-02-2007, 11:12 AM
When the guy took off running the other guy was just chillin there and no cops around. He kept looking over at me like he was gonna make a run for it... or come jack my car. I grabbed a screwdriver outa my car and kept it in my pocket... woulda been a really bad day for him if he tried to jack my shit lol

Why you were gonna screw him???

KPowerEP3
08-02-2007, 11:14 AM
Why you were gonna screw him???

lmao :idb: :gay:

©hris
08-02-2007, 11:15 AM
lol the guy was staring at me sucking down a cig swaying back and forth. If he woulda tried to jack me i woulda prob put that thing through an arm or foot or leg or something... shit i dunno lol i was just trying not to get involved. never know what these crazy desperate fuks will do in a crazy situation

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-02-2007, 11:23 AM
What a morning, huh? LOL.

Leadfoot_mf
08-02-2007, 11:31 AM
next time take some fucking pictures nothing says funny like showing some dude getting tazed. could even have been a top ten on youtube.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-02-2007, 12:20 PM
when I used to work for HCPD I saw tons of guys tazered.. its nuts.. I wonder if his had a cam on it..

its funny to replay and watch the videos from that POV

Ran
08-02-2007, 12:47 PM
They should have popped his @ss with some rubber slugs.

Hektik
08-02-2007, 09:37 PM

alittle paranoid, were ya http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/Dollfin404/BAD%20OR%20FUNNY/weedsmilie.gif