PDA

View Full Version : Which one? Cant Decide.

TheProfiteer
08-02-2007, 03:49 AM
Met these two girls a little while back and I have been kicking it with the both of them for the last two weeks.

Elena is in the Green
Natasha is in the red.

I feel the strongest connection with Elena, I know I can get her easily.
But I have more in common with Natasha.

Who would you try to mack on?
and why.

Slow Motion
08-02-2007, 03:51 AM
Get them at the same time..

TheProfiteer
08-02-2007, 03:55 AM
would love to, but my game is not that strong.

Driftk1d350z
08-02-2007, 03:56 AM
id say natasha if you want a relationship but elena if you just want some pussy

Slow Motion
08-02-2007, 03:57 AM
Sure it is...you got them both in the same picture right. What could be so hard about getting them in the same bed, shower, then back in the bed? Huh?

Driftk1d350z
08-02-2007, 04:03 AM
well whichever one you do take...can i have the other one? :D

TheProfiteer
08-02-2007, 04:05 AM
Sure it is...you got them both in the same picture right. What could be so hard about getting them in the same bed, shower, then back in the bed? Huh?

sooooo much easier said then done.

last time I had any two girls doing anything at the same time, there were uh lots of 'party favors' involved.

haha these two girls are clean, cant get them to do anything but drink.

Both of them are from russia and are going back in 2 months, so no relationship from any one of them

Since shes been here Natasha has had her share of playage.
figured Elena would be the one who gives it up the fastest but, hasnt yet the whole time she was here.

Slow Motion
08-02-2007, 04:12 AM
sooooo much easier said then done.

last time I had any two girls doing anything at the same time, there were uh lots of 'party favors' involved.

haha these two girls are clean, cant get them to do anything but drink.

Both of them are from russia and are going back in 2 months, so no relationship from any one of them

Since shes been here Natasha has had her share of playage.
figured Elena would be the one who gives it up the fastest but, hasnt yet the whole time she was here.

Listen here no excuses you better get both of them no talk about how weak your game is, the last time non of that. Today is a new day and you better do somethin and I mean it. Get your ass into gear, there better be a story about you getting them both or else..if they are both leaving then they should both be down.

Two girls+they drink+from Russia+leaving America to go back to Russia= You getting both of them and giving them a story to tell there Russian friends, associates, whoever they decide to tell..

Get the hell to it. DAMNIT

TheProfiteer
08-02-2007, 04:15 AM
lol, ill give it my best shot!

From my personal experiance the only way two get two girls in bed with you together is by giving them something THEY want.

IE money, drugs, or FAME. I know I am not giving away any fame, and drugs well thats not me, and money well, im tooooo greedy to give to hoes.

Hektik
08-02-2007, 04:18 AM
"The force is strong within you young skywalker"...

if not fuckit push em my way cause the my game IS strong enough..lol...

TheProfiteer
08-02-2007, 04:19 AM
nuh uh all mine!! :D

Hektik
08-02-2007, 04:20 AM
WELL THEN IF YOUR GOING TO BE GREEDY ABOUT IT ATLEAST GET SOME VIDEO HOE...LOL

Slow Motion
08-02-2007, 04:23 AM
*Luke use the force* (i.e whatever it takes)

Obe one Hektik might have to show you how its done if you don't make a move.

Edit: Now that I think about it a little more. You say one is more willing than the other. The one that is holding back is probably waiting for you to suggest it. They've done it before so relax, unless.......:gay:

Clegger
08-02-2007, 04:43 AM
wow bro.. natasha for sure!!!

elena is too tall her smile is fucked up and her nose it too big.. plus it looks like she has a little bit of a gut...

nat 4 the win

Slow Motion
08-02-2007, 04:45 AM
Clegger there is no FTW if he doesn't get both of them.... Stop makin this harder than what it has to be profiteer.

TheProfiteer
08-02-2007, 04:46 AM
with Elena is just the way that shes standing, natasha has more of a gut then her, but its pretty flat for the both of them.

Elena has the ASS, natasha has the tits.

Ive seen Natasha topless and my oh my are they just beautiful.

Slow Motion
08-02-2007, 04:48 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/Dubs03RSX/funny%20signs/tits.gif

FTMFW...how bout see both there ^^^^ at the same time.

Clegger
08-02-2007, 04:51 AM
omg seriously... natasha

kick elena to the curb... thats a huge bitch

TheProfiteer
08-02-2007, 05:28 AM
^^^^shes not, shes smaller than Natasha. Don't know why that picture turned out that way.

Anyways, i'm gonna let these girls play thier part, while I play into thier pants =)

Ill have updates.

xLSTONEx
08-02-2007, 05:41 AM
Met these two girls a little while back and I have been kicking it with the both of them for the last two weeks.

Elena is in the Green
Natasha is in the red.

I feel the strongest connection with Elena, I know I can get her easily.
But I have more in common with Natasha.

Who would you try to mack on?
and why.
i'd say the girl in the red since she is the least ugliest one.....

but with that being said, they are both ugly!

xLSTONEx
08-02-2007, 05:42 AM
^^^^shes not, shes smaller than Natasha. Don't know why that picture turned out that way.

Anyways, i'm gonna let these girls play thier part, while I play into thier pants =)

Ill have updates.
spare us please

RISKYB
08-02-2007, 07:12 AM
they are both smokin, green will probobly be better for a mutual bond and realationship, red looks to be more of a passionate little thing....which ever good luck and dont forget a brotha

Nemesis
08-02-2007, 07:14 AM
Not a fan of Natasha because she looks to foreign. LOL

Leadfoot_mf
08-02-2007, 07:31 AM
what do u mean? with that negative attitude u would be lucky to get laid at all. they already know each other u can do it. :bannana:

"B"
08-02-2007, 07:32 AM

Then you don't deserve them. Do yourself a favor and send them this pimp's way. I would have hit both them bitches back in the day (before I settled down finally).

"B"
08-02-2007, 07:33 AM
I am guessing they are friends? YOU have no shot. Give it up, you will be forever known as their "friend".

BobbyFresco
08-02-2007, 08:08 AM
lol, ill give it my best shot!

From my personal experiance the only way two get two girls in bed with you together is by giving them something THEY want.

IE money, drugs, or FAME. I know I am not giving away any fame, and drugs well thats not me, and money well, im tooooo greedy to give to hoes.

Not true...Slow motion is right...You can ALWAYS make something out of nothing.....Like he says, they're both leaving in two months so you have two months to make it happen.......They are leaving so you have nothing to lose by trying.....and FYI, booze works wonders when dabbling in the getting two girls in the same bed with you arena....NO EXCUSES, son...Pull that shit off.....

Edit: I'm not even voting because there isn't an option for both....

Elbow
08-02-2007, 08:26 AM
Why would you go with one you can get easily vs one you have more things in common with?

eViLMunkey
08-02-2007, 08:28 AM
personally I'd take both

"B"
08-02-2007, 08:28 AM
Because he wants some ass?

DieselNuts
08-02-2007, 08:32 AM
the one in the red is hotter, but screw it...try to fuck them both....at the same time...

S II K
08-02-2007, 08:34 AM
whatever dude pussy is pussy. which everone gives it up go ahead and tear it up.

or get them bitches drunk and tear both of them up. a real man would pull that shit off.

Slow Motion
08-02-2007, 08:35 AM
Where is the option for both...I've been sayin this all on the first page.....dang

BobbyFresco
08-02-2007, 08:35 AM
whatever dude pussy is pussy. which everone gives it up go ahead and tear it up.

or get them bitches drunk and tear both of them up. a real man would pull that shit off.

Word......

"B"
08-02-2007, 08:50 AM

Truth.

DaMaGe ZWK
08-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Im with everyone else.... do em both... they aint even from around here so it aint like they are gonna worry about who knows or some shit..

SLOWLYbtngU
08-02-2007, 10:20 AM
The one in the red is the cutest...

civic95
08-02-2007, 10:30 AM
Green first since she is the hotter one. Then after you wear it out, cause a fight, and lay the trap for the one in red by telling her how much your hurt.

Feel free to take more pics along the way.
:goodjob:

Ran
08-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Natasha looks the better of the two. My vote goes to a creampie sandwich though.

ep9716
08-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Any Ass Pics?

DaMaGe ZWK
08-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Any Ass Pics?
i second that....

BKgen®
08-02-2007, 08:48 PM
red

4dmin
08-02-2007, 10:59 PM
one in red she looks like shit fucks on the first date! ;)

sullen
08-02-2007, 11:23 PM
you fuck both of them, you cant lose then. tell them it can be an experience to bring them closer together as friends.