PDA

View Full Version : for those of you who think you know Double_O_Rusty...

DerrickT
08-02-2007, 12:33 AM
you better watch out for that fool, after that bisexual thread he created and now this...

bows in his hair, pink shirts at meets... whats next? just dont turn your back to him.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=107852&stc=1

Crazy Asian
08-02-2007, 12:35 AM
Um dude why are you posting pictures of a fairy. Please stop while you have a chance

DerrickT
08-02-2007, 12:36 AM
Um dude why are you posting pictures of a fairy. Please stop while you have a chance

while I have a chance, shit look at that fucker. I am just warning the general population.

and as for calling him a fairy... I will rep you for that :) lol.

Crazy Asian
08-02-2007, 12:38 AM
Dude he reminds of my early days in watching cartooon where they show some old ugly geezer dressed in a ballerina suit with a bow and wave his lil prissy wand. Scared me to death.

DerrickT
08-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Dude he reminds of my early days in watching cartooon where they show some old ugly geezer dressed in a ballerina suit with a bow and wave his lil prissy wand. Scared me to death.

lol shit he scares me like that every day. I have to work in the same building as this fag.

Lucky DAWG
08-02-2007, 12:43 AM
wuts wrong with pink shirts?
i wore one tonight thankyou very much :-P

you gotta wear the pink to the get the pink.

DerrickT
08-02-2007, 12:44 AM
wuts wrong with pink shirts?
i wore one tonight thankyou very much :-P

you gotta wear the pink to the get the pink.
pink shirts are the shit.

white ribbons in your hair and pink shirts equal fruity tho.

am I not right?

Lucky DAWG
08-02-2007, 12:47 AM
pink shirts are the shit.

white ribbons in your hair and pink shirts equal fruity tho.

am I not right?

oh well yes ribbons are quite homosexual, the picture looks like its a joke though... soooo i dunno.

i will be at the V tomorrow in a pink shirt with some plaid shorts, if i look fruity to you. to hell with you, i will look quite spiffy :gay: lolll

OneSlow5pt0
08-02-2007, 12:48 AM
gay

DerrickT
08-02-2007, 12:48 AM
gay

lol.

DerrickT
08-02-2007, 12:50 AM
oh well yes ribbons are quite homosexual, the picture looks like its a joke though... soooo i dunno.

i will be at the V tomorrow in a pink shirt with some plaid shorts, if i look fruity to you. to hell with you, i will look quite spiffy :gay: lolll

with a shit eating grin like that how can it be a joke.

if it gets you the pink, then yo' shit don't stink.

you throw a bow in with that bitch and you are straight :gay: limp wristed mother fuckin' lol.

Crazy Asian
08-02-2007, 12:51 AM
Throw in a bow and you calling the fairy drag queens out. GL with that.

Dracc
08-02-2007, 12:52 AM
yeah i stopped recieving IM's from him when he asked me if I knew how to play " baseball"

OneSlow5pt0
08-02-2007, 12:53 AM
lol...i have never worn anything pink,that i know of...and not going too,lol

Lucky DAWG
08-02-2007, 12:54 AM
lol...i have never worn anything pink,that i know of...and not going too,lol

it brings out my eyes :gay:

DerrickT
08-02-2007, 12:57 AM
yeah i stopped recieving IM's from him when he asked me if I knew how to play " baseball"

damn "have you seen my baseball..." lol

DerrickT
08-02-2007, 12:58 AM

whoa. easy.... lol

OneSlow5pt0
08-02-2007, 01:03 AM

are u trying to seduce me?

Dracc
08-02-2007, 01:07 AM
i think he is.. watch out there now

Lucky DAWG
08-02-2007, 01:08 AM
are u trying to seduce me?

is the sky blue?

DerrickT
08-02-2007, 01:08 AM
goodnite IA. Enjoy the madness.

OneSlow5pt0
08-02-2007, 01:11 AM
is the sky blue?

:gay:

Lucky DAWG
08-02-2007, 01:13 AM
:gay:

its baby blue you stupid motherfucker

i aint gay :goodjob:

... just curious

no but seriously... i'm straight

Dracc
08-02-2007, 01:14 AM
^^^ straight geh perhaps?

OneSlow5pt0
08-02-2007, 01:15 AM
its baby blue you stupid motherfucker

i aint gay :goodjob:

... just curious

no but seriously... i'm straight

lol...serious its blue

Lucky DAWG
08-02-2007, 01:16 AM
^^^ straight geh perhaps?

it could be an advanced new breed.
we have to be careful, they are getting smarter and more and more like the village people.

the indian to be exact

Dracc
08-02-2007, 01:19 AM
it could be an advanced new breed.
we have to be careful, they are getting smarter and more and more like the village people.

the indian to be exact

hahahah you disrespected whats left of one race and made it funny... i think i like this guy lol...:lmfao:

Humphrizzle
08-02-2007, 01:42 AM
i dont know him..

Double_0_Rusty
08-02-2007, 07:53 AM
you son of a bitch.......Let me just say game well played.

Also your faggot ass put that in my hair while I was doing work.
So let me just say......The pink shirt, got from you. Oh yeah I am comfrontable with my sexuality.......guess what Derrick I get more pussy than you.:goodjob:

"B"
08-02-2007, 07:57 AM
OOR is my second stalker. Worries me a little bit now that I really think about it.

Double_0_Rusty
08-02-2007, 07:59 AM
with a shit eating grin like that how can it be a joke.

if it gets you the pink, then yo' shit don't stink.

you throw a bow in with that bitch and you are straight :gay: limp wristed mother fuckin' lol.

I was sitting there doing an order and The Turtle walked up and stuck something on my head and took a pic.....that is all.....fucking bastard

"B"
08-02-2007, 08:00 AM
LIES!!!

DerrickT
08-02-2007, 08:44 AM
LIES!!!

yep! he said... "hey looks! Im sexy! take a picsture..."

Double_0_Rusty
08-02-2007, 08:50 AM
yep! he said... "hey looks! Im sexy! take a picsture..."

Wow learn to spell......

DerrickT
08-02-2007, 09:07 AM
Wow learn to spell......

had to throw the "s" in there randomly for your lisp you fag.
I can spell.

Double_0_Rusty
08-02-2007, 09:30 AM
had to throw the "s" in there randomly for your lisp you fag.
I can spell.

After hearing you just say that aloud.........I beleive you sir are the fag.....Why did you pass up that chance last night to get laid? maybe cuz you're gay? or either you're scared of pussy?

DerrickT
08-02-2007, 10:53 AM
After hearing you just say that aloud.........I beleive you sir are the fag.....Why did you pass up that chance last night to get laid? maybe cuz you're gay? or either you're scared of pussy?

I am not gay. Atleast I was in the bed last night with a girl and you were at home posting on IA dreaming of rep points and dildos.

just remember at the end of the day you drive a V6 Dodge Ram and that is about as cool as taking a shower with your dad.

EM1toEVO
08-02-2007, 11:00 AM
You're killin' me Derrick! I can't stop laughing...

Double_0_Rusty
08-02-2007, 11:30 AM
I am not gay. Atleast I was in the bed last night with a girl and you were at home posting on IA dreaming of rep points and dildos.

just remember at the end of the day you drive a V6 Dodge Ram and that is about as cool as taking a shower with your dad.

You were in the bed with the girl huh? Congrats on that being the first "girl" to ever let you in "her" bed. Being in the bed with her and getting some pussy from her is two different things... Yeah I was posting on IA last night, because Courtney wasn't home, had she been home I would have been there hittin it.

So what if I drive a v6 ram....gets me to where I need to go.....and what is not cool sir is how you are so unoriginal, by trying to call someone else gay to cover up your own homosexuality. So let me just say now.....get off my nuts, and go get some pussy. Go fuck a goat you sick fuck.....I don't have to defend myself, because I know for a god damn fact that I am NOT fucking gay. I get more pussy than you, and no it's not from my hand unlike you.

/thread

DerrickT
08-02-2007, 01:16 PM
You were in the bed with the girl huh? Congrats on that being the first "girl" to ever let you in "her" bed. Being in the bed with her and getting some pussy from her is two different things... Yeah I was posting on IA last night, because Courtney wasn't home, had she been home I would have been there hittin it.

So what if I drive a v6 ram....gets me to where I need to go.....and what is not cool sir is how you are so unoriginal, by trying to call someone else gay to cover up your own homosexuality. So let me just say now.....get off my nuts, and go get some pussy. Go fuck a goat you sick fuck.....I don't have to defend myself, because I know for a god damn fact that I am NOT fucking gay. I get more pussy than you, and no it's not from my hand unlike you.

/thread

I stopped reading because I started laughing so hard at your emotions.
I can see you upset through your typing. go play with your polly pocket or something. I saw on your ebay account where you left it up the other day... the whole "my little pony original collectors set" for $699 buy it now... wow what a freak.

try not to get your tears on the keyboard. bitch :)

Elbow
08-02-2007, 01:26 PM
LMFAO AHAHAHHAHAHAA OMG

santacruz77
08-02-2007, 01:51 PM
lmao this is great. +2

Double_0_Rusty
08-02-2007, 02:46 PM
I stopped reading because I started laughing so hard at your emotions.
I can see you upset through your typing. go play with your polly pocket or something. I saw on your ebay account where you left it up the other day... the whole "my little pony original collectors set" for $699 buy it now... wow what a freak.

try not to get your tears on the keyboard. bitch :)

I JUST LAUGHED MY ASS OFF......GOOD GAME AND I YEILD TO YOU. IM DONE WITH THIS SENSELESS E-BATTLE.......You win....lolol

DerrickT
08-02-2007, 04:08 PM
say it rusty...
"Derrick you are my father, you win." lol.

Double_0_Rusty
08-02-2007, 04:20 PM
I wont say you're my father....but YOU WIN....bout to head to the V...later