PDA

View Full Version : Dont kill black people. They get offended

Clegger
08-01-2007, 09:17 PM
African Womens blog offended by the new Resident Evil 5 game, in which you kill black zombies.

http://gamepolitics.com/2007/08/01/african-womens-blog-critical-of-resident-evil-5-trailer/

The game isn't even out yet and people are getting all angry. Nobody cared when RE 1-4 was out and you were killing inhuman white people.

I guess you can never kill or do anything bad to a black person on a game ever again or they'll bitch about it. But you can kill Jews in the WWII games.

Just imagine if somebody made a 1861 game called Civil War I bet they would really start to bitch then.

ep9716
08-01-2007, 09:18 PM
LOL.........They Come Outta The GROUND!! WTF.....W/E

hydroshutter
08-01-2007, 09:19 PM
nappy-headed hoes

OneSlow5pt0
08-01-2007, 09:21 PM
lol........guess we got to fill africa with mexicans now

BKgen®
08-01-2007, 09:35 PM
I knew it was only a matter of time before the blacks started complaining about the game. Then again, they wouldn't be black if they didn't complain about something.

Isn't it surprising(not really) how you didn't hear Spanish people complaining about the villagers being killed in RE4. ghey.
niggies always thinkin' we owe them something..

BKgen®
08-01-2007, 09:37 PM
I guess you can never kill or do anything bad to a black person on a game ever again or they'll bitch about it. But you can kill Jews in the WWII games.

LOL wow what games are you playing? that must be some bootleg shit i've never heard of... :lmfao:

OneSlow5pt0
08-01-2007, 09:44 PM
lol.....Hitler's call of duty,lol

yep.............this is gay as hell,i want some black people on IA in put on their people,lol

ep9716
08-01-2007, 09:45 PM
nappy-headed hoes

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Jecht
08-01-2007, 09:52 PM
I left a comment on the page. Not like it will do anything though.

BKgen®
08-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Most zombies in movies cry out "braaaaaains!". In this case, i'm guessing it's more like "waaaatermelonnn!"

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/206/929198_20070726_screen003.jpg

BlkCD5
08-01-2007, 10:06 PM
omfg, seeing this shit makes me embarassed to be part black. They need to stop bitchin about the minor shit and focus on other issues. Whats next, NAACP is going to go to the local game stores and boycott the game. Capcom is racise :rolleyes:

BKgen®
08-01-2007, 10:06 PM
http://brainsandcornbread.ytmnd.com/

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Echonova
08-01-2007, 10:08 PM
Are they black or Haitian?

BlkCD5
08-01-2007, 10:13 PM
^+1
:lmao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :screwy:

Originally posted by Echonova

I"m pretty sure they're black. The setting is in Africa

Echonova
08-01-2007, 10:13 PM
He is going to shoot that woman in the vagina.....

BobbyFresco
08-01-2007, 10:15 PM
I knew it was only a matter of time before the blacks started complaining about the game. Then again, they wouldn't be black if they didn't complain about something.

Isn't it surprising(not really) how you didn't hear Spanish people complaining about the villagers being killed in RE4. ghey.

Niggies?...What a fucking idiot!....:rolleyes:

You couldn't come up with something a little less overdone?....

Anyway......Yes, the issue of crying racism based on a video game is asinine.
That is all...

BKgen®
08-01-2007, 10:20 PM
Niggies?...What a fucking idiot!....:rolleyes:

You couldn't come up with something a little less overdone?....

Anyway......Yes, the issue of crying racism based on a video game is asinine.
That is all...

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//FailboxSubscribe.jpg

fucking moron. go play in traffic.

hydroshutter
08-01-2007, 10:21 PM

Watch out dude, you don't want the "army" to call in the jets and bomb yo' ass.

Reminds me of the "revolution" challenging Charlie Murphy to a game of basketball.

http://i16.tinypic.com/6g0jjeo.jpg

thecrazyone
08-01-2007, 10:22 PM
um what color are they gonna be thats realistic pink? they can only be a few colors and different shades of colors, and considering the game takes place in africa what color makes sense?

and besides most people playing that game are gonna be saying o no a zombie shoot it not o no a black person shoot it. am i right?

Echonova
08-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Watch out dude, you don't want the "army" to call in the jets and bomb yo' ass.

Reminds me of the "revolution" challenging Charlie Murphy to a game of basketball.

http://i16.tinypic.com/6g0jjeo.jpg ....

BobbyFresco
08-01-2007, 10:28 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//FailboxSubscribe.jpg

fucking moron. go play in traffic.

Again with the half assed shit....
I hope you're sterile......

Echonova
08-01-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm sterile. The vet fixed me after kid #3........ It was cheaper than going to a doctor.

TIGERJC
08-01-2007, 10:31 PM
besides most people playing that game are gonna be saying o no a zombie shoot it not o no a black person shoot it. am i right?
you obliviously dont know white ppl and their history

OneSlow5pt0
08-01-2007, 10:38 PM
anyone that is behind that this argument that capcom is racist is retarted

Echonova
08-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Anyone stating that Capcom isn't racist is obviously RACISE!!!!!!

BobbyFresco
08-01-2007, 10:41 PM
It's amazing the set of e-balls that certain people have when sitting behind the anonymity of a fucking computer.......

OneSlow5pt0
08-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Anyone stating that Capcom isn't racist is obviously RACISE!!!!!!

lol...u caught me

tippatone
08-01-2007, 10:42 PM
This is some bullshit,nobody says anything about the mayhem we see on the news or hear on the radio, instead of protesting or calling for bush to be booted out of office, they crying over bullshit, if it was white people being killed it would be a problem somebody would say"isnt this africa? how come there isnt any black zombies" just cant please some people

Z28
08-01-2007, 10:44 PM
It's amazing the set of e-balls that certain people have when sitting behind the anonymity of a fucking computer.......

The irony.

It's suffocating.

BKgen®
08-01-2007, 10:45 PM

lol, if you think those are big, you should see my real ones :yes:

BKgen®
08-01-2007, 10:47 PM
but seriously... i'm not racist.

i happen to own a colored tv.

BobbyFresco
08-01-2007, 10:47 PM
This is some bullshit,nobody says anything about the mayhem we see on the news or hear on the radio, instead of protesting or calling for bush to be booted out of office, they crying over bullshit, if it was white people being killed it would be a problem somebody would say"isnt this africa? how come there isnt any black zombies" just cant please some people

Although your post isn't what I would call coherent overall, I do agree with the basis of what you are saying....

Protesting over a video game and the representation and depiction of certain characters presumably being Black and being killed is fucking ridiculous...Not everything is race related in this world.....

I'm personally tired of all this P.C shit and I'm a minority.....wtf.....:blah:

BKgen®
08-01-2007, 10:54 PM
basically, the older generation ran out of bullshit reasons to hate video games. Therefore......

when all else fails:
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//racecard-6906.jpg

TIGERJC
08-01-2007, 10:54 PM
but seriously... i'm not racist.

i happen to own a colored tv.
Wow that was lame as hell :gay: repd

BB6dohcvtec
08-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Although your post isn't what I would call coherent overall, I do agree with the basis of what you are saying....

Protesting over a video game and the representation and depiction of certain characters presumably being Black and being killed is fucking ridiculous...Not everything is race related in this world.....

+1 seeing that i am a minority as well

Kamikaze
08-01-2007, 11:49 PM

That's some of that level 10 douchebaggery right there. I haven't seen that shit in a while.

BlkCD5
08-02-2007, 12:10 AM
and the fact that this video game is marketed to children and young adults. Start them young… fearing, hating, and destroying Black people

All of the Resident evil series are marketed towards mature audiences(17+) although some people younger get to play. I"m pretty sure at that age they already made perception about black people already, whether good or bad.

BobbyFresco
08-02-2007, 12:13 AM
All of the Resident evil series are marketed towards mature audiences(17+) although some people younger get to play. I"m pretty sure at that age they already made perception about black people already, whether good or bad.

At the end of the day it's a video game and that's it.....The implication that the game is racist towards Blacks because of the characters is so fucking stupid.....

turbosx©
08-02-2007, 04:41 AM
the woman jus wants some attention and/or money

Clegger
08-02-2007, 04:49 AM
CapCom is sooo racist they don't have any black characters....

cept Deejay and Balrog... and 32948723948327u zombies in RE5 LOLOL

Slow Motion
08-02-2007, 04:58 AM
Ok check. Some of the sh!t isn't black ppl...Its is the black organizations. I could care less the race being killed on a game unless it was call ****** hunt or lynch the ******* with your own klansmen. Other than that its not really blacks its the organization and other groups. If they keep it up when something truely racist happens it might get overlooked due to the so called "race card" being pulled all the time. Save it for when you need it I say. Like when i got pulled over in a s500 mercedes in sandy springs. I was cleaning a mans cars and i got pulled over for 2 hours. Thankfully the white man whose car it was understood. Now thats some racial profilin for yo ass.

lol.....Hitler's call of duty,lol

yep.............this is gay as hell,i want some black people on IA in put on their people,lol

81911SC
08-02-2007, 05:07 AM
^ O God here it goes.

Slow Motion
08-02-2007, 05:10 AM
i was 19 when that happened......its called a story not complainin.

81911SC
08-02-2007, 05:14 AM
Now thats some racial profilin for yo ass.
Sounds like most stories.:jerkit:

BKgen®
08-02-2007, 06:27 AM
That's some of that level 10 douchebaggery right there. I haven't seen that shit in a while.

out of 100, right? :D

anyhow, it was late last night and i was bored. seriously not racist at all, but i can't say i agree 100% with what they're saying about the game.... but then again i can see their side of it somewhat. If you look at the "zombies" (i use that term loosely because los ganados in RE4 didn't really qualify as zombies) in the trailer, they're not blatantly recognizable as the walking dead... so i could see where people who know nothing about the game take a look at that shit and automatically assume it's just a white guy killing tons of normal black people rather than zombies.

RISKYB
08-02-2007, 07:08 AM
thats retarded

KPowerEP3
08-02-2007, 07:15 AM
I'm so sick of all this "race relations" bullshit. Honestly.

I'll go ahead and throw this out there, I'm a white guy. But honestly, it's the same shit from every side and it's all sheer stupidity.

"The blacks think we owe them something" and "the whites are racists, even if they don't seem like it". It's all faggotry and retardation. Jesse and Al need to DIAF, becuse it seems to me that them and their stupid, racism BREEDING organizations seem to push all these black vs. white issues. If you have a problem with someone due to the color of their skin and the stereotypes, which are noramlly un true, associated with them, you're fucking stupid, I don't give a fuck if your black, white, brown, yellow, beige, or maroon.

/rant

Ran
08-02-2007, 08:14 AM
I'm calling the Multi-Culture Pals!
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/4thDoctor/Jesse_birdman.jpg

BobbyFresco
08-02-2007, 08:24 AM

I'll go ahead and throw this out there, I'm a white guy. But honestly, it's the same shit from every side and it's all sheer stupidity.

"The blacks think we owe them something" and "the whites are racists, even if they don't seem like it". It's all faggotry and retardation. Jesse and Al need to DIAF, becuse it seems to me that them and their stupid, racism BREEDING organizations seem to push all these black vs. white issues. If you have a problem with someone due to the color of their skin and the stereotypes, which are noramlly un true, associated with them, you're fucking stupid, I don't give a fuck if your black, white, brown, yellow, beige, or maroon.

/rant

You're absolutely right..........Those two have chosen to make themselves representatives for all Black people and that's BS....They don't speak for me or my feelings about shit......

BobbyFresco
08-02-2007, 08:24 AM
I'm calling the Multi-Culture Pals!
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/4thDoctor/Jesse_birdman.jpg

Lmfao....:lmfao:

"B"
08-02-2007, 08:27 AM
WTF??? Killer kills black people all the time, no one complains about him.

superboost
08-02-2007, 09:07 AM

maybe they were complaining, but we didn't understand them because they were complaining in spanish.....

I kid I kid

On the real though, they need to STFU. Its a freaking game that takes place in Africa. I'm getting the new Re5 game. After playing Re4, I am now hooked. Keep it up capcom (i'm black btw)

ueyedgr8tness
08-02-2007, 09:16 AM

/rant

MAD reps man:goodjob: I dont see what ppl get out of posting threads about this shi* damn i am blk and could care less at the same time why the fuck would some 1 take time out to make a thread about my race?DAmn it just makes u just as stupid as the women bitching about it,I play css i own a server and a very known clan i play css 24/7 and i hear white boy's talk bs about the reason black ppl dont have css is because they cant afford comps:lmfao: I am like bs i am blk and my comp cost more than most ppl cars and at the same time i dont make a fucking thread about white ppl downing blks cause we so called!! cat afford comps:2up: Get the fuck over it already the only reason blks keep bring bs up is because u guy's keep crying when they do and then u turn all races and shi* :no: Go find jesus and let ppl think what they want on there low level but don't join them.

Maniaç
08-02-2007, 09:20 AM
this thread is gonna turn out like all the others. - gay

black people think they're the only ones that get picked on cause of their skin color. wrong! white people, hispanic people, middle eastern people, asian people. do as well.

im not gonna lie, "some" black people are retarded, like when they get all crazy and start acting stupid in gas stations? come on, they look just like monkeys do in africa. now, white people do too, espically the "wiggas" and the wannabe badasses "jocks". they're pathetic too, with their stupid hats and acting like they own the world.

they're full of shit. most latinos / asain/ middle easter/ dont'. why, cause they have shit to worry about. unlike blacks and white people, they're born here and dont' have a care in the world. but others do, and they're the ones acting normal.

i have black, white, asian, hispanic friends. im far from being racist. everyone just needs to shut the hell up, and ignore all this bullshit.

tippatone
08-02-2007, 09:28 AM

What is not coherent about it what is was saying is no matter what people will complain and complain about the wrong things, its not my fault you didnt get it:thinking:

ueyedgr8tness
08-02-2007, 09:29 AM
this thread is gonna turn out like all the others. - gay

black people think they're the only ones that get picked on cause of their skin color. wrong! white people, hispanic people, middle eastern people, asian people. do as well.

im not gonna lie, "some" black people are retarded, like when they get all crazy and start acting stupid in gas stations? come on, they look just like monkeys do in africa. now, white people do too, espically the "wiggas" and the wannabe badasses "jocks". they're pathetic too, with their stupid hats and acting like they own the world.

they're full of shit. most latinos / asain/ middle easter/ dont'. why, cause they have shit to worry about. unlike blacks and white people, they're born here and dont' have a care in the world. but others do, and they're the ones acting normal.

i have black, white, asian, hispanic friends. im far from being racist. everyone just needs to shut the hell up, and ignore all this bullshit.

SOme what true but at the same time were not going to say u guy's are all the way out the picture cause i remember when i worked at the forum and use to hang out with nothing but azn kats this latino dude turned all rebel and started some of the racist shit ever cause my boy's beat the his ass for running his mouth and i was his friend untill he got into it with my boy's and then he turned races as shi* so yea i think every race got our problems it just we worry about every 1 elses problems instead of fixing our own:goodjob:

Maniaç
08-02-2007, 09:31 AM
SOme what true but at the same time were not going to say u guy's are all the way out the picture cause i remember when i worked at the forum and use to hang out with nothing but azn kats this latino dude turned all rebel and started some of the racist shit ever cause my boy's beat the his ass for running his mouth and i was his friend untill he got into it with my boy's and then he turned races as shi* so yea i think every race got our problems it just we worry about every 1 elses problems instead of fixing our own:goodjob:

that right there is also true. think about it, mexican/blacks = brown. asian/whites = white

not a eally big diffrence when you look at it that way. anyways, this shit will never die... don't even care for it anymore.

Init2winit
08-02-2007, 09:33 AM
African Womens blog offended by the new Resident Evil 5 game, in which you kill black zombies.

http://gamepolitics.com/2007/08/01/african-womens-blog-critical-of-resident-evil-5-trailer/

The game isn't even out yet and people are getting all angry. Nobody cared when RE 1-4 was out and you were killing inhuman white people.

Just imagine if somebody made a 1861 game called Civil War I bet they would really start to bitch then.Go figure. Always have to find something to complain about.

ueyedgr8tness
08-02-2007, 09:37 AM
that right there is also true. think about it, mexican/blacks = brown. asian/whites = white

not a eally big diffrence when you look at it that way. anyways, this shit will never die... don't even care for it anymore.

Well i am def not racist i was raised in a prep white school was 1-5 fams that was blk in the school i get hated on by my own race for dressing prep sometimes but i dont give a shit this is how i was raised i wear all types of clothing from all cultures and i have dated from all cultures 2 and wouldnt change it for nothing.

THe only way to fix this problem is starting with us young katz it's up to us if we want to chang our pass cause were the future and if we teach our kids the right way we want have these problems in the next generation :goodjob:

bigdare23
08-02-2007, 09:41 AM
{shakes head @ thread}

ueyedgr8tness
08-02-2007, 09:42 AM
Go figure. Always have to find something to complain about.

WHat a asshole open your eyes:eek: *we dont give a shi* far as i care u guy's dont no what it is like to have hard times cause all the violenc is on us blacks or latino's/azn race when u guy's have shi* like this going on then u can cry about blk's crying now here u go.

http://www.afroarticles.com/article-dashboard/Article/L-A--Blackout----Latino-gang-members-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks/16055

I dont care why they do shi* like this against us but hey its the life of us blks,latino's,azn just be glad u guy's dont have this type of shi* on.But i aint mad about it even thoe they do this to my race i still have great friends that are latino and wouldnt trade them for nothing:goodjob:

Ran
08-02-2007, 10:01 AM
WHat a asshole open your eyes:eek: *we dont give a shi* far as i care u guy's dont no what it is like to have hard times cause all the violenc is on us blacks or latino's/azn race when u guy's have shi* like this going on then u can cry about blk's crying now here u go.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/lolchair.png

I dont care why they do shi* like this against us but hey its the life of us blks,latino's,azn just be glad u guy's dont have this type of shi* on.But i aint mad about it even thoe they do this to my race i still have great friends that are latino and wouldnt trade them for nothing:goodjob:"The life of us"? I'm Asian but don't you dare group me in with whatever ghetto-thug lifestyle you think minorities inherently suffer from. Your lifestyle and how people portray you is based purely on your own attitude and how you portray yourself. "I'm black, the white man hates me", "I'm hispanic, everyone calls me an illegal immigrant", "I'm Asian, they all think I'm a psychopathic gunman". Boo-f*cking-hoo. Go to school, get a job, work hard, and make a place for yourself in this world or don't. People who b*tch about how everything is unfair because they're a minority need to grow up or crawl in a hole and die. We're in a world of equil opportunity and the only, the ONLY, thing stopping people is themselves. Quit grouping all minorities together like you're some rag-tag army standing up for yourself.

Back on the topic of the game, Resident Evil 5 looks pimp as sh*t and I will be playing it.

BKgen®
08-02-2007, 10:08 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/lolchair.png

"The life of us"? I'm Asian but don't you dare group me in with whatever ghetto-thug lifestyle you think minorities inherently suffer from. Your lifestyle and how people portray you is based purely on your own attitude and how you portray yourself. "I'm black, the white man hates me", "I'm hispanic, everyone calls me an illegal immigrant", "I'm Asian, they all think I'm a psychopathic gunman". Boo-f*cking-hoo. Go to school, get a job, work hard, and make a place for yourself in this world or don't. People who b*tch about how everything is unfair because they're a minority need to grow up or crawl in a hole and die. We're in a world of equil opportunity and the only, the ONLY, thing stopping people is themselves. Quit grouping all minorities together like you're some rag-tag army standing up for yourself.

Back on the topic of the game, Resident Evil 5 looks pimp as sh*t and I will be playing it.

x2 :yes:

and :lmfao: @ LOLCHAIR

ueyedgr8tness
08-02-2007, 10:08 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/lolchair.png

"The life of us"? I'm Asian but don't you dare group me in with whatever ghetto-thug lifestyle you think minorities inherently suffer from. Your lifestyle and how people portray you is based purely on your own attitude and how you portray yourself. "I'm black, the white man hates me", "I'm hispanic, everyone calls me an illegal immigrant", "I'm Asian, they all think I'm a psychopathic gunman". Boo-f*cking-hoo. Go to school, get a job, work hard, and make a place for yourself in this world or don't. People who b*tch about how everything is unfair because they're a minority need to grow up or crawl in a hole and die. We're in a world of equil opportunity and the only, the ONLY, thing stopping people is themselves.

No 1 grouped u as a thug or what ever u want to call it that your mad about,ALl i do no is in our races we have more death crime than any the whites and u no that u dont hear on day to day bases 24/7 about white ppl killing each other like u hear about blks,azn,and latino's doing so we have a crime nature back ground it is just up to us to change it ANd believe me u azn have some hard as mother fuckers thats i met my gf and started kicking it with them i no how they roll and it is no dif from blks,and latino's doing the same crimes its just up to u if u want to step up to the plate and act right and change it for the future:yes:

ueyedgr8tness
08-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Oh and by the way i dropped out of school and i am going back but i still make more $ than most of my friend that grad college its all about if your willing to bust your ass 12hr's a day to do it and i enjoy every minute of sweat that i drop doing it=alot of pride in coming home and saying hey i made good money but i busted my a$$ for it and i do it just to show other ppl that not all blk's lay around the house and take *SS* to pay there bills.

Ran
08-02-2007, 10:19 AM
No 1 grouped u as a thug or what ever u want to call it that your mad about,ALl i do no is in our races we have more death crime than any the whites and u no that u dont hear on day to day bases 24/7 about white ppl killing each other like u hear about blks,azn,and latino's doing so we have a crime nature back ground it is just up to us to change it ANd believe me u azn have some hard as mother fuckers thats i met my gf and started kicking it with them i no how they roll and it is no dif from blks,and latino's doing the same crimes its just up to u if u want to step up to the plate and act right and change it for the future:yes:I agree that it's up to us all to change things, but b*tching about every little thing that people see to be .09% racist is not the way to do it and only serves to hinder the cause. Sorry for going off on you earlier, but this racial "minorities got it so hard" bullsh*t gets on my nerves.

ueyedgr8tness
08-02-2007, 10:32 AM
I agree that it's up to us all the change things, but b*tching about every little thing that people seem to be .09% racist is not the way to do it and only serves to hinder the cause. Sorry for going off on you earlier, but this racial "minorities got it so hard" bullsh*t gets on my nerves.

Reps for u man :goodjob: I am glad that some ppl think the same on this issue it just makes me mad and i become a post whore on a thread like this because i dont no why some 1 would even put it up considering it dont help at all it just cause conflict even more between our races and that is total bs when were suppose to be stopping this none sense for our kids sake:goodjob:

Kamikaze
08-02-2007, 10:40 AM
Reps for u man :goodjob: I am glad that some ppl think the same on this issue it just makes me mad and i become a post whore on a thread like this because i dont no why some 1 would even put it up considering it dont help at all it just cause conflict even more between our races and that is total bs when were suppose to be stopping this none sense for our kids sake:goodjob:

Exactly. The reason someone would post such idiotic nonsense, such as this thread and many others with racial overtones, is beyond me.

Clegger
08-02-2007, 12:04 PM
whoa whoa whoa guys. I didst start this thread beacause I hate black people and you think that i wanted to point out how they complain about everything or something like that. I just wanted to show you how dumb this blog was that they were creating. It has nothing to do with race they just happened to be black. I just hate when anybody blames video games for anything. First it was violence now race :(

BKgen®
08-02-2007, 12:07 PM
blame it on viva piñata.

Dirty Octopus™
08-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Arent all zombies black? :thinking:

i mean once they go through the whole dying phase and shit. :dunno:

BlkCD5
08-02-2007, 12:37 PM
not really. It just depends on what your skin tone is when you're alive. Its more of a pale greyish green color

MaRk2k
08-02-2007, 12:54 PM
whoa whoa whoa guys. I didst start this thread beacause I hate black people and you think that i wanted to point out how they complain about everything or something like that. I just wanted to show you how dumb this blog was that they were creating. It has nothing to do with race they just happened to be black. I just hate when anybody blames video games for anything. First it was violence now race :(

Woah Woah Woah! How they complain! Not All black people complain. Just a few. Like how some white people see a black person move into there naborhood and want to move out. There will always be someone complaining about some shit. Who gives a shit about what they think. just because its about a game and killing a race, who gives a shit. Complaining about video games and violance. Who gives a shit. Me complaining about this bullshit. Who gives a shit. Its all the same shit. :tongue1::tongue1::tongue1:

Dirty Octopus™
08-02-2007, 01:20 PM
not really. It just depends on what your skin tone is when you're alive. Its more of a pale greyish green color
damn... thats cool :goodjob:
Zombie expert i see :D

OneSlow5pt0
08-02-2007, 01:22 PM
thiers red zombies in RE............also thier was black zombies in RE4

BobbyFresco
08-02-2007, 01:32 PM
What is not coherent about it what is was saying is no matter what people will complain and complain about the wrong things, its not my fault you didnt get it:thinking:

I understood what you said quite well......What wasn't coherent was the manner in which you attempted to express yourself....No big deal....Out of all that I said, that's what you got out of it......:rolleyes:

BKgen®
08-02-2007, 01:49 PM
damn... thats cool :goodjob:
Zombie expert i see :D

bet he read the Zombie survival guide by max brooks.

cool ass book :goodjob:

tony
08-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Funny thing is I wouldnt have considered buying the game till now, it looks pretty badass

HalfBaked
08-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Funny thing is I wouldnt have considered buying the game till now, it looks pretty badass
Racist!!! You just wanna shoot black zombies!

WWJDrift
08-02-2007, 05:39 PM
:jerkit::jerkit:
:jerkit:
:jerkit:

Bballjamal
08-02-2007, 05:50 PM
I've heard dumber shit from other races........and life goes on

TheSnail
08-02-2007, 10:40 PM
Mad at killing black zombies, thats just silly. If I was racist, I could simply turn on GTA and rome around killing the black people, see how many stars you could get while killing only black cops. Movies now rather then having russians now show Serbians as the "bad guy" up to no good with their AK47. I didnt bitch and moan, I went and bought me an AK47. Damn right! To my ethnicity thats like deepfrying watermelon in Old English.

BlkCD5
08-02-2007, 11:13 PM
originally posted by KDM guy
bet he read the Zombie survival guide by max brooks.

cool ass book

Naw, its just the general medical info I read throughout college courses. Also some forensic science magazine articles. Some of the processes that goes after the body dies is :screwy:

Init2winit
08-07-2007, 09:34 PM
WHat a asshole open your eyes:eek: *we dont give a shi* far as i care u guy's dont no what it is like to have hard times cause all the violenc is on us blacks or latino's/azn race when u guy's have shi* like this going on then u can cry about blk's crying now here u go.

http://www.afroarticles.com/article-dashboard/Article/L-A--Blackout----Latino-gang-members-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks/16055

I dont care why they do shi* like this against us but hey its the life of us blks,latino's,azn just be glad u guy's dont have this type of shi* on.But i aint mad about it even thoe they do this to my race i still have great friends that are latino and wouldnt trade them for nothing:goodjob:MY eyes are open, and I know very well of what I SEE.

d993s
08-07-2007, 10:22 PM

Good point +1

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Good point +1

Not surprised you agree. People with such small, incapable minds and low IQ's tend to flock together and agree on mindless dribble.

d993s
08-07-2007, 10:33 PM
100% truth. Why wouldn't I agree?

Oh yeah, I'm not black! :lmfao:

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Oh yeah, I'm not black! :lmfao:

No shit, Sherlock.

d993s
08-07-2007, 10:36 PM
No shit, Sherlock.

Well then keep digging........you may find a watermelon or an old KFC bucket, and when they open ebay.af you can sell it there.

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 10:43 PM
Well then keep digging........you may find a watermelon or an old KFC bucket, and when they open ebay.af you can sell it there.

Where's there to dig? You're too shallow to go any further. You've already proven you're a bigot, which leads me to believe that your IQ is substandard. And from that I guess that you didn't pursue a post secondary education. Which in turn means that you're probably working a dead end job and will never make anything of yourself. Congratulations.

madwick
08-07-2007, 10:47 PM
why cant they shoot some damn ginger kids???

we never get any attention!!! wtf

d993s
08-07-2007, 10:48 PM
Where's there to dig? You're too shallow to go any further. You've already proven you're a bigot, which leads me to believe that your IQ is substandard. And from that I guess that you didn't pursue a post secondary education. Which in turn means that you're probably working a dead end job and will never make anything of yourself. Congratulations.

Nugguh, whutchu tokin bout!? I iz getin da rekor laybl an gotz da kontrakt wit ona dem gangstaz. Hoo yu playin wit, yo?

(Oh yeah........stop letting TigerJC type for you.........you're not fooling anyone)

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Nugguh, whutchu tokin bout!? I iz getin da rekor laybl an gotz da kontrakt wit ona dem gangstaz. Hoo yu playin wit, yo?

(Oh yeah........stop letting TigerJC type for you.........you're not fooling anyone)

What a sad attempt at a retort. Please, I beg of you, raise the bar. The grade school antics aren't sufficient enough for me to dignify a longer response.

And no, buddy, this is not TigerJC.

Z28
08-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Do you feel better now?

No need to try and flaunt a higher sense of properness over a forum.

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Do you feel better now?

No need to try and flaunt a higher sense of properness over a forum.

I'm sorry, but this thread has reached the maximum number of nutswingers allowed. But if you do decide to stick around, I have more than enough intellectual prowess to share. :)

Z28
08-07-2007, 11:07 PM
I'm sorry, but this thread has reached the maximum number of nutswingers allowed. But if you do decide to stick around, I have more than enough intellectual prowess to share. :)

Thanks but I'll pass. Not interested in an e-cock fight with someone who spends more time trying to arrange words to sound like prick who has reached such a lofty intellectual plateau than supporting or adding anything. :cheers:

d993s
08-07-2007, 11:09 PM
What a sad attempt at a retort. Please, I beg of you, raise the bar. The grade school antics aren't sufficient enough for me to dignify a longer response.

And no, buddy, this is not TigerJC.

I thought you'd understand better if I posted that way. Too late, not gonna try to explain it again.

I'm not your buddy. But if you persist, I will buy you some purple drank and watermelon flavored cornbread.
You can now accuse me of generalizing as well. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Thanks but I'll pass. Not interested in an e-cock fight with someone who spends more time trying to arrange words to sound like prick who has reached such a lofty intellectual plateau than supporting or adding anything. :cheers:

Sorry, puto, but I don't cock fight with anyone. I don't swing that way.

d993s
08-07-2007, 11:12 PM

So says the Scion driver from East Point. :thinking:

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 11:13 PM
I thought you'd understand better if I posted that way. Too late, not gonna try to explain it again.

I'm not your buddy. But if you persist, I will buy you some purple drank and watermelon flavored cornbread.
You can now accuse me of generalizing as well. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Whatever it takes for you to "Git 'err done!" Make sure you tell Meemaw to cook my cornbread all the way through. I don't want any mushy shit in the middle.

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 11:14 PM
So says the Scion driver from East Point. :thinking:

Oh shit! You can read?

Capt._Ron
08-07-2007, 11:19 PM
OK but seriously someone should kill Barry Bonds now since he broke the record. I'm mad and my summer is ruined i just knew for sure he would have a heart attack rounding third. ha ha

Z28
08-07-2007, 11:20 PM
OK but seriously someone should kill Barry Bonds now since he broke the record. I'm mad and my summer is ruined i just knew for sure he would have a heart attack rounding third. ha ha

Lol. quotin dis.

d993s
08-07-2007, 11:22 PM
Whatever it takes for you to "Git 'err done!" Make sure you tell Meemaw to cook my cornbread all the way through. I don't want any mushy shit in the middle.

I though you luuuuuh dat shit mushy and gushy..........?

And I'll make sure to add extra BBQ sauce and dip it in some Shlitz Mall Likuh

blackshine007
08-07-2007, 11:25 PM
I'm racist. I hate the N word people. There. I said it.

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 11:26 PM
I though you luuuuuh dat shit mushy and gushy..........?

And I'll make sure to add extra BBQ sauce and dip it in some Shlitz Mall Likuh

Your sig is so ironic! I literally LOL'ed at that shit. It's like an advice column. Maybe I should stop wasting my time on you. :lmfao:

d993s
08-07-2007, 11:26 PM
Oh shit! You can read?

Nugguh I seez yu be reprzntn dat East Point n shit, yo. yea, i iz can read n shit
Yu gotz to git sum dubz fo dat Sa-yon. Shit be ballin cuz, put dat white lethuh inside, and chrong rimz...........shiiiiiiiiiiiet! GANGSTA

d993s
08-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Hmmm.........GSU and East Point (quite an oxymoron in itself).........which bench would you be found sleeping on?

BAK DOEZ, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET!

blackshine007
08-07-2007, 11:31 PM
Nugguh I seez yu be reprzntn dat East Point n shit, yo. yea, i iz can read n shit
Yu gotz to git sum dubz fo dat Sa-yon. Shit be ballin cuz, put dat white lethuh inside, and chrong rimz...........shiiiiiiiiiiiet! GANGSTA
This quote is the saddest form of E thuggery; Mockery. I think you really need to chill with the BS, pimp. Real Talk.

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 11:32 PM
Hmmm.........GSU and East Point (quite an oxymoron in itself).........which bench would you be found sleeping on?

BAK DOEZ, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET!

Yes, that's the post secondary education that you know nothing about. Go back a few posts and you might grasp the concept this time. If not, I suggest you go get the Real Pages and look up Sylvan Learning Center. I'm sure they could provide you with some assistance.

But, on a real note, get some new material. The wigger stuff is getting old, quick.

d993s
08-07-2007, 11:33 PM
This quote is the saddest form of E thuggery; Mockery. I think you really need to chill with the BS, pimp. Real Talk.

Mockery? NEVER!

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 11:36 PM

This is the entertainment I was telling you about, man. Exercising my wit on these numskulls is better than anything late night television has to offer.

santacruz77
08-07-2007, 11:38 PM
do black people really get offended? ...... lol

d993s
08-07-2007, 11:39 PM
Yes, that's the post secondary education that you know nothing about. Go back a few posts and you might grasp the concept this time. If not, I suggest you go get the Real Pages and look up Sylvan Learning Center. I'm sure they could provide you with some assistance.

But, on a real note, get some new material. The wigger stuff is getting old, quick.

THAT'S SO RACIST!

blackshine007
08-07-2007, 11:39 PM
I find more entertainment taking a shit and flushing the toilet just to watch the turds momentarily circle around before getting sucked down into the hole than entertaining the idiocracy that's bestowed in this thread

Evil Goat
08-07-2007, 11:40 PM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/vvandal/RaceCard.jpg

Capt._Ron
08-07-2007, 11:41 PM
thats hilarious^^^

d993s
08-07-2007, 11:43 PM
This is the entertainment I was telling you about, man. Exercising my wit on these numskulls is better than anything late night television has to offer.

Don't you mean cuz?

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 11:43 PM
do black people really get offended? ...... lol

If someone has the time to get upset over something as minuscule as a video game, then they must be really bored. But I guess that's just how things work. Without them getting upset, then the other idiots of the world (see my oppositoin in this thread) wouldn't have anything to do with their time.

d993s
08-07-2007, 11:44 PM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/vvandal/RaceCard.jpg

:lmfao:

d993s
08-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Which one did you use, Six2Six..........the Race Card, or the United Negro College Fund?

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 11:47 PM
THAT'S SO RACIST!

There's no filter for that word, chump. The real core of it has nothing to with race. It just refers to someone who is trying to be something they are not, and never will be. I'm tellin' you, give Sylvan a call. They can help.

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 11:50 PM
thats hilarious^^^

Ignorance is bliss.

d993s
08-07-2007, 11:50 PM
There's no filter for that word, chump. The real core of it has nothing to with race. It just refers to someone who is trying to be something they are not, and never will be. I'm tellin' you, give Sylvan a call. They can help.

Fer shizzle?

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Fer shizzle?

Damn right.

d993s
08-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Damn right.

Uncle Tom, is that you????????????????????

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Which one did you use, Six2Six..........the Race Card, or the United Negro College Fund?

I was going to take it down to your level, but I'm above that. Plus, I actually found this elementary retort of yours to be amusing. Good job. You're coming up. Keep fighting and sooner or later you'll be out of the slums.

d993s
08-07-2007, 11:56 PM
I was going to take it down to your level, but I'm above that. Plus, I actually found this elementary retort of yours to be amusing. Good job. You're coming up. Keep fighting and sooner or later you'll be out of the slums.

But of course! I'm hoping to be living in the East Point Country Club very soon!

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 11:57 PM
Uncle Tom, is that you????????????????????

No, it is the voice of reason. I left you a voice mail with instructions for ending your life, but I see you're still here. Next time, answer the damn phone.

d993s
08-07-2007, 11:59 PM
.........that reminds me! When are they going to come out with "Hood Clubs" (can't call them "country" cause that's too white)........you know, hundreds of wealthy black people all in 1 subdivision!

Kamikaze
08-07-2007, 11:59 PM
But of course! I'm hoping to be living in the East Point Country Club very soon!

LOL you really don't have a clue, do you?

tony
08-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Let me remind you guys of a statement that was made

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121229&highlight=racist+threads

edit: This is not directed at the original poster but moreso where other people have taken the thread. Racist jokes/comments are cool but its seriously past worn out in this thread.

ShooterMcGavin
08-08-2007, 12:12 AM
good original post, too bad it went to shit =/